PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone tell...

Luke 3457
09-06-2012, 04:32 AM
Can anyone tell me if u or someone u kno has gotten the cruiser recently .... I'm not getting a response from support if they will give me it since I beat 20 b4 it showed on my goals. I know big surprise no response from support! But if I kno that I can still get it I'll beat more bosses. FYI I only gave the car goal not the stupid gun. Thank you for your input.

sister morphine
09-06-2012, 04:34 AM
I'm in the same position as you. Ticket submitted and only automated response for "labor" (sic) day so far.

Pretty sure Cold Commander got the car though, but he didn't have the dumb time lag rubbish to deal with.

Luke 3457
09-06-2012, 04:41 AM
I'm in the same position as you. Ticket submitted and only automated response for "labor" (sic) day so far.

Pretty sure Cold Commander got the car though, but he didn't have the dumb time lag rubbish to deal with.
Hmmm damn I wanna kno! I've beat boss 33 times 8 more and I get car! Ive gotten 6 rares and that cool vest but I want the car real bad! I don't wanna waste gold just to get the gun...

chimera69
09-06-2012, 05:21 AM
Happened to me during the last boss event, as the boss appeared well before the official kill counter (same as this time around). I sent in a ticket, & did get the final event item - although it took almost a week to hear from support. Give it a few more days.

Luke 3457
09-06-2012, 05:23 AM
Happened to me during the last boss event, as the boss appeared well before the official kill counter (same as this time around). I sent in a ticket, & did get the final event item - although it took almost a week to hear from support. Give it a few more days.
Okay thank you!

Aid
09-06-2012, 05:25 AM
I was in the same situation, they would not award the car...even though there are many on here that got the car after 20 wins. I was awarded the gun instead

Luke 3457
09-06-2012, 05:57 AM
I was in the same situation, they would not award the car...even though there are many on here that got the car after 20 wins. I was awarded the gun instead
Really? So that's what support said ?

dudeman
09-06-2012, 06:01 AM

That's bs. THEY ****ed up, not us. To give some players a reward with unintentionally high stats and then deny it to others who earned it just as fairly is 100% unacceptable. Especially when some people were able to win the cruiser for free while others who did not receive it had to spend gold to beat 20 bosses. If the given information had been accurate to begin with and not misrepresented or falsely advertised, whether intentionally or by some act of careless incompetence, that might make some sense. As it stands, however, there was yet another "oversight" on the development end and again the players/payers are the ones eating it.

Pull your heads out of your asses GREEdzio.

Murda
09-06-2012, 06:58 AM
I got the car last night after getting the 20th win. I was actually surprised to get the car, I was expecting the gun.

Aid
09-06-2012, 07:11 AM
Yes, that is what support stated. These events are simply a cash grab, and there are so many defects it is astounding. I have not spent tons of cash in game, but I have spent a fair amount, but after this my wallet is closed?

Murda -congrats on the car, at least some got it.

Luke 3457
09-06-2012, 07:39 AM
I got the car last night after getting the 20th win. I was actually surprised to get the car, I was expecting the gun.
Ok that's what u needed to here thank u