PDA

View Full Version : 3x over vault and waiting for upgrade to complete

Lift Ticket
09-05-2012, 06:55 PM
How does it make you feel when you are way over vault and you have hours to wait for your long upgrade to complete? I'm currently 3x over vault and have been anxiously waiting for a 48 hour upgrade to completeDo I can start another big upgrade...not fun, but exhilarating.

GIJOE
09-05-2012, 09:10 PM
How does it make you feel when you are way over vault and you have hours to wait for your long upgrade to complete? I'm currently 3x over vault and have been anxiously waiting for a 48 hour upgrade to completeDo I can start another big upgrade...not fun, but exhilarating.

i have 40 mils unvault for a week now, no attack yet so far.. the most they can get is 3 mils, I can get that back less than
a day, so i'm not too worry about it ! ;)

Thief
09-05-2012, 09:13 PM
I've been Consistently over Vault for Months now....at first it was stressful worrying about holding 18 Million. Then 30 Million...Then 50 Million. Then you don't worry about it too much i guess.

I think the first time i was checking my game very hour when it wasn't even an event just to see if i had been hit.

Dr. Dengus
09-05-2012, 09:29 PM
It's funny when you're overvault and you get a false notification that you've been attacked and lost $30k. The first time that happened I went OH SH!T since $30k looks like $300k right off the bat, but then realized what had really happened.

Devin
09-05-2012, 09:46 PM
My first recommendation is, unless you're a whale don't paint a target on yourself by advertising your holdings.
I have 2 lvl5 nano's so I'm well acquainted with holding over the limit.

Devin
09-05-2012, 09:49 PM
i have 40 mils unvault for a week now, no attack yet so far.. the most they can get is 3 mils, I can get that back less than
a day, so i'm not too worry about it ! ;)

Come visit me ;) You must be a lower level.... At higher levels the potential loss is greater than 3mil.. And you can be attacked every 4 hours. I routinely come back for seconds and thirds and more.

overkill 280
09-05-2012, 09:53 PM
How does it make you feel when you are way over vault and you have hours to wait for your long upgrade to complete? I'm currently 3x over vault and have been anxiously waiting for a 48 hour upgrade to completeDo I can start another big upgrade...not fun, but exhilarating.I guess it depends on how much faith you have in your defense. I'm currently waiting another 57hrs for my upgrade to be done.

Ryans67
09-05-2012, 10:24 PM
I don't even pay attention on my LLP, nobody is successful. It's funny though because a lot of people will try, sometimes multiple times. With my HLP, it used to be a stretch to go overnight without an attack. Very nerve racking to wake up and see the alerts. I wouldn't care if strong people stole money, but nothing pissed me off more then having someone win 1/2 the battles and walk off with $3 mil.

Ryans67
09-05-2012, 10:50 PM
I guess I spoke too soon.... Just opened up my HLP, to see I was attacked. I won 14 times, so that's $420,000 won. I lost 3, for a loss of $900,000. Really stupid how that works....

Lordsloss
09-05-2012, 11:49 PM
My LLP has not lost in months, but yea I used to worry a lot about going over, but closing in on 100k attack and defense not too many people can come play with me up here, so I seem to be ok right now. Plus I befriended all the higher players.

Baraka
09-06-2012, 12:07 AM
How does it make you feel when you are way over vault and you have hours to wait for your long upgrade to complete? I'm currently 3x over vault and have been anxiously waiting for a 48 hour upgrade to completeDo I can start another big upgrade...not fun, but exhilarating.First things first. Dontt put a big target on your head don't put a post on saying you have over vault ( I made this mistake didn't I zoltarov lol). There maybe ppl on here who might go and do a number on you. Anyway like someone said. The amount ppl take off you is capped at 300k so don't worry out it too much. Most they can take of you is like 3 million. That's nothing. You will be fine.

Zoltarov
09-06-2012, 12:20 AM
First things first. Font put a bug target on your head don't put a post on saying you have over vault ( I made this mistake didn't I zoltarov lol). There maybe ppl on here who might go and do a number on you. Anyway like someone said. The amount ppl take off you is capped at 300k so don't worry out it too much. Most they can take of you is like 3 million. That's nothing. You will be fine.

But I did not attack you then. I just posted on your wall. I leveled your base already before when you lost your phone. Lol

Baraka
09-06-2012, 12:23 AM
But I did not attack you then. I just posted on your wall. I leveled your base already before. LolIndeed you did. True gentleman.like you say you'd already totalled it a week before anyway lol.

mickymacirl
09-06-2012, 02:30 AM
It's funny when you're overvault and you get a false notification that you've been attacked and lost $30k. The first time that happened I went OH SH!T since $30k looks like $300k right off the bat, but then realized what had really happened.

Reported that bug months ago, still not fixed. I get You have lost an attack blah blah push notification all the time but when you check the game the attacker would have lost.

James_mac
09-06-2012, 02:53 AM
doesnt bother me, in curently 10x's over vault haha

Baraka
09-06-2012, 03:10 AM
doesnt bother me, in curently 10x's over vault hahaWen I said don't quote your over vault it doesn't apply to james as there are no people playing at his low level lol. Love it if a gold player read this and destroyed you now lol.

Tctiger
09-06-2012, 07:19 AM
just started going over volt by 20-30m worst part is going to bed knowing you could wake up 9m lighter , had someone attacking me a lot to try and take my money this week , im not sure how he was getting through really he raided all boost buildings ok but couldnt get any money not sure why , held on to do the upgrade and am increasing stats again to try and keep him away next time . all good fun though .

GIJOE
09-06-2012, 08:30 AM
Come visit me ;) You must be a lower level.... At higher levels the potential loss is greater than 3mil.. And you can be attacked every 4 hours. I routinely come back for seconds and thirds and more.

what level are u ? i'm currently at level 87, feel free to come get u some $ ;) i can afford it.

Arizona
09-06-2012, 08:38 AM

Well if one of my rivals posted what you just have, I'd be anxiously searching my list for them.
What level and ally count are you?

Baraka
09-06-2012, 08:40 AM
Well if one of my rivals posted what you just have, I'd be anxiously searching my list for them.
What level and ally count are you?Haha that's wat I said lol.

Fl@sh
09-06-2012, 12:32 PM
I do believe you can get attacked 20 times every 2 hours. That's 6 million, which means you could pay for someone else's high level upgrade...

Miner
09-06-2012, 12:41 PM
I do believe you can get attacked 20 times every 2 hours. That's 6 million, which means you could pay for someone else's high level upgrade...

Depends on the level doesn't it? My LLP could only take 200k a hit for a while. I'm sure the cap is even lower on levels below where I'm at (40).

Lt. Falcon
09-06-2012, 12:43 PM
I was over the vault limit yesterday getting my 2nd lvl 4 oil rig...yeah, I got attacked and lost 1.2million, sucked by paid a high price for a new ally. It happens and what I learned is "I gots to get some stronger units" - kinda knew that already though.

TheSentinel
09-06-2012, 07:13 PM
Please make sure to visit and post your IPH and Level at our IPH tracking tread. This account will soon be managed through our common account TheSentinel. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?39292-Income-Per-Hour-Club

Dr. Dengus
09-06-2012, 07:29 PM
I'm confused DeathFromAbove....howcome a new account?

dthfrmabv
09-06-2012, 07:35 PM
I'm confused DeathFromAbove....howcome a new account?

Sorry that was just a plugged I need to get this account with 10 posts - "theSentinel" will be our common account so we (not just one person) can update threads like IPH. My real account is still dthfrmabv. Currently, Miner and I will be managing the IPH.