PDA

View Full Version : Contact Support button...broken, seriously Gree?

Aid
09-05-2012, 04:34 PM
I opened a support ticket on September 2nd using the contact support button in game...and this was the reply..

Thank you for contacting GREE Support. The email "support@funzio.com" is now deprecated and only used for replying to tickets already in the system. We would politely request that you resend your message through the in-game "Contact Us" button found in the Help section of the menu. This helps us to ensure faster and more effective replies, and all-around better service to you. Thank you for your understanding.

Seriously? Even the contact support button is broken? Anyone else have this issue? Fix the button, or at least supply the correct email address. All of game data was even attached.

TonySpaghetti
09-05-2012, 04:37 PM
I opened a support ticket on September 2nd using the contact support button in game...and this was the reply..

Thank you for contacting GREE Support. The email "support@funzio.com" is now deprecated and only used for replying to tickets already in the system. We would politely request that you resend your message through the in-game "Contact Us" button found in the Help section of the menu. This helps us to ensure faster and more effective replies, and all-around better service to you. Thank you for your understanding.

Seriously? Even the contact support button is broken? Anyone else have this issue? Fix the button, or at least supply the correct email address. All of game data was even attached.

I got the same issue & response. Ticket was submitted twice using that button. The third time I was less polite.

jobadass
09-05-2012, 04:41 PM
Hey Aid, long time no hear.
With all respect: The message should be,"HAHAHAHA, you actually think there's a chance we care?"
Gree makes Funzio look like the Gold standard of Customer Suppport.

Aid
09-05-2012, 04:46 PM
Hey jobadass, I have been around recently, took a very nice 3 week vacation. I feel like opening about 20 tickets using the broken support button, but I know that only adds more tickets. Pathetic Gree, just pathetic

Steve0
09-05-2012, 04:48 PM
I have 3 pending but no responce like those

DLSmooth
09-05-2012, 05:40 PM

I got a 2 hour turnaround time on my ticket on Sun. and the problem was fixed. Its not completely broken...

DenZ1
09-05-2012, 05:44 PM
I just got one like that today. Previous issue was resolved properly.

Luke 3457
09-05-2012, 06:21 PM
If its a gold mis click always solved very quickly within 15 min for me personally. But anything that requires more than a quick fix don't hold your breath.😲😲

TRAZ
09-05-2012, 06:45 PM
Received same message...sigh. I'm now to the point of filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Lawyer
09-05-2012, 10:52 PM
The button is not broken .... You are just not pushing it hard enough ....lol

Ghost818
09-05-2012, 11:17 PM
I sent one in on the 3rd of September, i didn't get that message however I did get " we are going to be back after Labor Day we will resolve your issue immediately" and they closed my ticked but like nothing was resolved.

mikkobaby
09-05-2012, 11:32 PM
so far 2 of my tickets are resolved. Took them few days though but at least i got my payout. i do still hv faith in the support team. :p