PDA

View Full Version : Long Overdue Congratulations are in Order

Dr BoneCrusher
09-05-2012, 03:25 PM
We have seen in the past few weeks, some of our forum members have become Indians. Now as many know, I'm CK, but that doesn't mean I don't think these forum members shouldn't be congratulated.

Burn
Iteachem
Fuzzy
Sasha
"The Baroness" (not sure if he/she should be included, only going by in-game and forum posts)

...please no hate just tring to acknowledge this Eclectic group...

joaquim
09-05-2012, 03:26 PM
I think there should be special mention for the one who became CK 4 weeks ago. ;)

Congrats to you new Indians!

Steve0
09-05-2012, 03:33 PM
Whats it take to be in thouse gangs? Besides good stats, Is it being a gold buyer? or anything else.

TruthHurts
09-05-2012, 03:36 PM
We have seen in the past few weeks, some of our forum members have become Indians. Now as many know, I'm CK, but that doesn't mean I don't think these forum members shouldn't be congratulated.

Burn
Iteachem
Fuzzy
Sasha
"The Baroness" (not sure if he/she should be included, only going by in-game and forum posts)

...please no hate just tring to acknowledge this Eclectic group...

Congrats to Burn, Sasha,Fuzzy, and Iteachem.
Baroness, you can still eat a d**k.

Sasha54
09-05-2012, 03:37 PM
Whats it take to be in thouse gangs? Besides good stats, Is it being a gold buyer? or anything else.

As you can see my stats are not as high as some - although they are currently out of date.
BUT - I think from what I have experienced so far - that the Indians value loyalty first - not like some of the other groups where even their so-called leaders flip flop

Sorry Dr Bone - I'm not dissin , just sayin

iteachem
09-05-2012, 03:39 PM
Hey bonecrusher...thanks for the congrats... I look forward to the rivalry between our groups.

Steve0
09-05-2012, 03:39 PM
As you can see my stats are not as high as some - although they are currently out of date.
BUT - I think from what I have experienced so far - that the Indians value loyalty first - not like some of the other groups where even their so-called leaders flip flop

Sorry Dr Bone - I'm not dissin , just sayin Sasha you seen my stats, I would have to say its really good for not spending a dime. but I have been low in mafia while upgrading my Econ.

Burn
09-05-2012, 03:40 PM
Baroness is NOT an Indian, as was made perfectly clear by JoeyCool.

Other than that, good thread ;)

Boom
09-05-2012, 03:40 PM
I think there should be special mention for the one who became CK 4 weeks ago. ;)

Congrats to you new Indians!You Joaquim..... I'm not surprised if U no wat I mean...

Joeycool
09-05-2012, 03:41 PM
Nice thread Mate!

Baroness is not an Indian.

TruthHurts
09-05-2012, 03:43 PM
Nice thread Mate!

+1 I hope shim can read!

Dr BoneCrusher
09-05-2012, 03:49 PM
Cool, with that cleared up, can you guys let us know how you got the name, "Indians"

(CCC)- The Pope
09-05-2012, 03:55 PM
Cool, with that cleared up, can you guys let us know how you got the name, "Indians"

By raping white women and children

Sasha54
09-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Sasha you seen my stats, I would have to say its really good for not spending a dime. but I have been low in mafia while upgrading my Econ.

I'm not a big gold spender at all....I did splurge on these last crates though - and got some really good stuff with the Boss Events - cash only...

joaquim
09-05-2012, 03:58 PM

Dude. Not cool.

Sasha54
09-05-2012, 03:59 PM

Shhhh - I was gonna say that - but he said no hate!

Sasha54
09-05-2012, 04:00 PM

Oh - look who it is!!

fuzzy
09-05-2012, 04:02 PM
Thanks DR BoneCrusher.

Much Respect to you.

Jtstar7439
09-05-2012, 04:04 PM
Congrats to the new members, but with that While I'm not up on all the different clicks that roam this game I will say the ones I've been seeing near my level CK, CCS, [K] all have way to juicy hoods to rob to team up with without robbing them a few times first :p

With that said though I know I have all different types of groups in my mafia but most have them have come after a little bit of robbing wars. I dont hold grudges and add anyone one regardless of click assaociation if i think there good players. For me that's what makes the game and makes it the most fun.

And on that note I have some hoods to rob.....

Joeycool
09-05-2012, 04:06 PM
It all stems back to the war with Payam. Bullet pointed:

- Noddles, JJK, Xenoke, donkey Boy, katie, Navi ho and others ganged up and attacked Payam. Because he would smak talk them.
- The gang was refered to as "noodles gang"
- Navi Ho had a teepee in his hood.
- Payam got fed up and got his credit card out
- Navi taunted him for his smak talk
- Payam said that navi hos teppe was stupid and so he would attack anyone with a teepee in their hood
- The whole gang bought teepee's
- The Indians gang was born

TruthHurts
09-05-2012, 04:08 PM
Oh - look who it is!!

Took the words right outta my mouth!

Dr BoneCrusher
09-05-2012, 04:14 PM
Thanks JoeyCool, I always wondered how. (no pun intended)

Dr BoneCrusher
09-05-2012, 04:27 PM

Sorry Dr Bone - I'm not dissin , just sayin

Truth be told, after the drama, CK, is Stronger, friendlier and better Organized. So all in all, the people that should be in are in.

jobadass
09-05-2012, 04:37 PM
Truth be told, after the drama, CK, is Stronger, friendlier and better Organized. So all in all, the people that should be in are in.wait one damn minute...I haven't picked sides yet! :)

@ JC, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't twinster build the 1st teepee, before he quit?

TonySpaghetti
09-05-2012, 04:39 PM
Congrats to everyone and a big congrats to Joaquim for his flexibility. I've never seen anyone blow smoke up his own a$$ before. :)

TruthHurts
09-05-2012, 04:40 PM
Congrats to everyone and a big congrats to Joaquim for his flexibility. I've never seen anyone blow smoke up his own a$$ before. :)

He had to blow smoke as he pulled his shoulder, patting himself on the back!

jobadass
09-05-2012, 04:43 PM
Congrats to everyone and a big congrats to Joaquim for his flexibility. I've never seen anyone blow smoke up his own a$$ before. :)are you saying that Kris Krinkle is native American?

Joeycool
09-05-2012, 04:45 PM
@ JC, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't twinster build the 1st teepee, before he quit?

My under standing is that it happened how I posted. I joined the Indians a couple of months after when Payam started attacking me and trying to use me to get at the Indians... but thats another story!

So there may be slight variations. But thats roughly how it happened.

TonySpaghetti
09-05-2012, 04:50 PM
are you saying that Kris Krinkle is native American?

Translation please.

TruthHurts
09-05-2012, 04:51 PM
Translation please.

I think he is asking if jackhole is an Indian.

Which would be a no

TonySpaghetti
09-05-2012, 04:52 PM

Which would be a no

I would hope that they're more selective.

jobadass
09-05-2012, 04:52 PM
My under standing is that it happened how I posted. I joined the Indians a couple of months after when Payam started attacking me and trying to use me to get at the Indians... but thats another story!

So there may be slight variations. But thats roughly how it happened.not calling you out bro...just remember some crazy rhyme going around from twinster about how he sold all his buildings and was living in a teepee. Maybe it wasn't even twinster, lol.
BTW, Payam was a total ass, no matter how big his wallet was. He left me alone when the Indians gave him a run for his money.

Paulio
09-05-2012, 04:53 PM

Which would be a no

Well that, but mostly he's implying that Joaquim is Santa

TruthHurts
09-05-2012, 04:54 PM
No, he's implying that Joaquim is Santa

That too...

Steve0
are you saying that Cris Krinkle is native American? NO I dont think so.

jobadass
Translation please.whatever Santa's birth-name was. Chris Cringle, saint nick...idunno

TonySpaghetti
09-05-2012, 04:55 PM
No, he's implying that Joaquim is Santa

That would make him an Indian Giver. Haha. Lame joke.

Joaquim: good luck with that 3rd nipple. Might help to draw a smiley face on it.

jobadass
09-05-2012, 04:57 PM
Well that, but mostly he's implying that Joaquim is Santa^^^gets it

joaquim
09-05-2012, 05:01 PM
Well that, but mostly he's implying that Joaquim is Santa

Which is a false statement.
This is really starting to get annoying.

joaquim
09-05-2012, 05:02 PM
That would make him an Indian Giver. Haha. Lame joke.

Joaquim: good luck with that 3rd nipple. Might help to draw a smiley face on it.

It was pepperoni remember? lol

TonySpaghetti
09-05-2012, 05:03 PM
It was pepperoni remember? lol

Lol fair enough. Use a Sharpie then. :)

<3 Hz
09-05-2012, 05:29 PM

In real life they all own 7-11 stores, eat curry 3 times a day, and like getting together to watch low-budget Bollywood films.

jobadass
09-05-2012, 05:31 PM
Which is a false statement.
This is really starting to get annoying.OKay, but you fit the description of one of the two in the following clip.
You choose which personality you are right now, cuz I don't know.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvB6Ld1g8vA

TonySpaghetti
09-05-2012, 05:36 PM
OKay, but you fit the description of one of the two in the following clip.

My money's on the elf.

Swearengen
09-05-2012, 05:38 PM

Ok, been it and miss with forum, so Burn you did official go Indian? Congrats to you all :)

G Wiz
09-05-2012, 05:46 PM
This will be nice. I respect this list.

Good going guys.

joaquim
09-05-2012, 05:47 PM
OKay, but you fit the description of one of the two in the following clip.

Neither. I'm me. I'm not this guy you're talking about. I'm just me there's no other different personalities except for Juaco who posts in the same style as this. Please. Just let this go. I'm not Santa.

Vince the Fist
09-05-2012, 06:43 PM
Don't forget Chester!

mxz
09-05-2012, 06:45 PM
Are there any teepee owners that aren't Indians?

Dr BoneCrusher
09-05-2012, 06:46 PM
Don't forget Chester!

Wow, I'm sorry you are right.

Coldcommander
09-05-2012, 07:44 PM

Why yes I'm in CK and I have a tepee! It's surrounded by my Cold Polar Bears about to shred it!

Coldcommander
09-05-2012, 07:47 PM
But on a serious note: Congrats to Iteachem and Fuzzy. These guys have been long time friends of CK and we have helped each other rid CC of Cheaters! Hope we can still work together on that, even after I wipe both of your clocks!
😂😂😂

Chester78
09-05-2012, 08:35 PM
Don't forget Chester!

Thanks Vince!!! I was feeling left out!

iteachem
09-05-2012, 08:36 PM
But on a serious note: Congrats to Iteachem and Fuzzy. These guys have been long time friends of CK and we have helped each other rid CC of Cheaters! Hope we can still work together on that, even after I wipe both of your clocks!


Looking forward to the battle. Love the warm welcome I keep seeing on ck walls

Attn: News feeds: Iteachem current level 132, stats 41/39, hit on sight, he is a Indian, Commander says crush him, he is heading to high levels, spank him all the way up there, he also claims he is gunning for CK, and is going to make you quite Ck, also please report when he is leveling up.

G Wiz
09-05-2012, 09:30 PM

Attn: News feeds: Iteachem current level 132, stats 41/39, hit on sight, he is a Indian, Commander says crush him, he is heading to high levels, spank him all the way up there, he also claims he is gunning for CK, and is going to make you quite Ck, also please report when he is leveling up.LoL its a battle out there in CC, but the grass is greener on this side :P

Zendfrim
09-05-2012, 10:05 PM
My respect for teach and fuzz is without bounds. Congratulations my friends.

skorpio696
09-06-2012, 02:12 AM
can you guys let us know how you got the name, "Indians" The Real Story how the indians got there name is what jobadass Stated Twinster Did sell ALL His Buildings to stop Payam robbing them Twinster Then built a Teepee saying that he was going to live in it this was to annoy Payam and from there I believe twinster & noodles came up with the Indians Name Idea Sorry JC Not trying to say you were wrong JUST misinformed Navi Ho had nothing to do with it

Ps: if you want confirmation ask Twinster he still puts in the occasional appearance in CC

Pss: This is NOT meant to offend or upset anyone only clear up This Question

Psss: My new Avatar Has A Special MSG For Burn

Burn
09-06-2012, 02:22 AM
Prof, why are you hiding out at 190 mob? Surely as a CK leader, you should be up at 500 mob fighting with your team?

If you are going to stay in hiding maybe you should change your name from (CK)-The Professor to (Hide and seeK)-The Professor?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32215866/ck-chicken.jpg

noodles
09-06-2012, 04:23 AM
Prof, why are you hiding out at 190 mob? Surely as a CK leader, you should be up at 500 mob fighting with your team?

If you are going to stay in hiding maybe you should change your name from (CK)-The Professor to (Hide and seeK)-The Professor?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32215866/ck-chicken.jpg

Professor Hide and seek....hahahaha

Polarbear
09-06-2012, 05:48 AM

Attn: News feeds: Iteachem current level 132, stats 41/39, hit on sight, he is a Indian, Commander says crush him, he is heading to high levels, spank him all the way up there, he also claims he is gunning for CK, and is going to make you quite Ck, also please report when he is leveling up.

Hahaha I just saw this on lvl150ish ck walls :p

Have a nice trip!

noodles
09-06-2012, 06:35 AM
Professor hide & seek.....ur a true leader and I admire how u set an example for ur crew. I'm sure ur crew shows u the respect that u deserve.....bravo bravo... HA HA HA HA HA...lmao!

TruthHurts
09-06-2012, 07:21 AM
Psss: My new Avatar Has A Special MSG For Burn

Is that message f**k CK? That's what it looks like to me...

Dr BoneCrusher
09-06-2012, 07:30 AM
Let's take it easy, their are plenty of hate threads no need for this to be another.

Deluxe
09-06-2012, 07:53 AM
Nice thread Mate!

Good to hear! So where did 'it' find a resting place...what group?

in-game j
09-06-2012, 08:06 AM
Professor hide & seek.....ur a true leader and I admire how u set an example for ur crew. I'm sure ur crew shows u the respect that u deserve.....bravo bravo... HA HA HA HA HA...lmao!

How did a congratulatory post turn into a hate post.

Burn
09-06-2012, 08:45 AM
It's not hate, we are playing. Why does it have to be so dramatic? It's just banter.

Is that how things are now, that everyone is so easily offended, that everyone howls like a baby when someone pulls a face at them, that naughty words have to be reported to Support?

Political Correctness has a lot to answer for, it has seemingly turned some of you into whining little sissies.

Personally speaking, as long as it is kept humorous I really don't see why everyone gets so bent out of shape - I thought the pic of the ChiKen on the toilet was funny. Certainly the intention was to raise a chuckle (from my side not theirs admittedly).

Surely a fundamental part of competing, at anything, is ruffling the other sides feathers, particularly in the case of (CK)-Prof-Ran-Off, as he has more feathers than most.

;)

P.S. I'm also looking at Noodles post above, and see nothing that can be construed as 'hate', at worst it is mocking the guy, and frankly if Prof calls himself a LEADER of CK whilst he is currently hiding away from the War with his 190 mob size, then he deserves all the teasing he gets.

http://www.stronggirlswin.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Man-Up-Nancy.png

TruthHurts
09-06-2012, 08:51 AM
Cluck cluck!

Coldcommander
09-06-2012, 12:14 PM
It's not hate, we are playing. Why does it have to be so dramatic? It's just banter.

Is that how things are now, that everyone is so easily offended, that everyone howls like a baby when someone pulls a face at them, that naughty words have to be reported to Support?

Political Correctness has a lot to answer for, it has seemingly turned some of you into whining little sissies.

Personally speaking, as long as it is kept humorous I really don't see why everyone gets so bent out of shape - I thought the pic of the ChiKen on the toilet was funny. Certainly the intention was to raise a chuckle (from my side not theirs admittedly).

Surely a fundamental part of competing, at anything, is ruffling the other sides feathers, particularly in the case of (CK)-Prof-Ran-Off, as he has more feathers than most.

;)

P.S. I'm also looking at Noodles post above, and see nothing that can be construed as 'hate', at worst it is mocking the guy, and frankly if Prof calls himself a LEADER of CK whilst he is currently hiding away from the War with his 190 mob size, then he deserves all the teasing he gets.

Not very often I agree with Indians, but Burns your so right. I thought the picture of the Chicken was hilarious. Give you guys credit for taking the time to post funny things and this is why we have different groups. As long as we keep it away from the sexual and vulgar things, I'm all game for banter.

G Wiz
09-06-2012, 12:27 PM
Shoot Im all for fun and games...Besides, it just makes for a more satisfying laundromat rob when you can get one off an enemy :P lol

Burn
09-06-2012, 12:31 PM
See! The Kings of the Sheep have spoken. Obey ur masters.

Good posts Sean n G ;)

Strife
09-06-2012, 12:51 PM
See! The Kings of the Sheep have spoken. Obey ur masters.

Good posts Sean n G ;)

Gotta love the little kid jokes...

Burn
09-06-2012, 01:01 PM
Of course. The rules of verbal jousting....

All compliments for the enemy must be barbed. Respect only where it is earned. The side that makes the most neutrals laugh is the winner.

Rhino72
09-06-2012, 01:16 PM
Sorry Burn but I want to play Devils Advocate here so here it is:

How do you go from lion / sheep / lamb threads / no advantage to joining a gang etc... to all of the sudden offically joining a gang?

G Wiz
09-06-2012, 01:21 PM
Sorry Burn but I want to play Devils Advocate here so here it is:

How do you go from lion / sheep / lamb threads / no advantage to joining a gang etc... to all of the sudden offically joining a gang?oooooOOOOO000000!!!!

Dr BoneCrusher
09-06-2012, 01:24 PM
"In life you are either a Pimp or a Ho. It's the single most fundamental choice you make, the choice that defines what you can achieve, where your ceiling is, and who you are.

Gang leaders are Pimps, gang members are Ho's. It's that simple." ~Burn

Ok,Ok mabe it's not hate, Did I Congratulate the newest Indian FootSoldier BURN!

Burn
09-06-2012, 01:33 PM
@Rhino

There is no advantage. None. Zero. Nada.

That hasn't changed at all.

No-one can fight my battles for me, protect me, or otherwise make any kind of impact on the fights I end up involved in.

As I've said before, there is no team or co-operative play functionality in this game - so in those terms, again zero benefit.

Even the tepee has it's pro's and con's - for every rival that sees the tepee and moves on, there will be another who sees the tepee and attacks for that reason alone.

So why join the Indians? Because I like the people involved, and because we share mutual enemies; rats, cheats, and more recently CK.

Since joining, I've found the Indians are a very tight knit group, very organised, and I have found more people in the CC world that I genuinely like and respect.

Actually I'm wrong about one 'team' benefit... the shared information has been priceless - for example, I would never have found CK-Prof sitting, chickenlike on the toilet, with only 190 mob, had I not been an Indian and privvy to their intel.

Sasha54
09-06-2012, 01:36 PM

No-one can fight my battles for me, protect me, or otherwise make any kind of impact on the fights I end up involved in.

As I've said before, there is no team or co-operative play functionality in this game - so in those terms, again zero benefit.

Even the tepee has it's pro's and con's - for every rival that sees the tepee and moves on, there will be anothe who sees the tepee and attacks for that reason alone.

So why join the Indians? Because I like the people involved, and because we share mutual enemies; rats, cheats, and more recently CK.

What

What he's really trying to say - he joined because of ME - just didn't want to make it obvious.....lol

Dr BoneCrusher
09-06-2012, 01:39 PM
Burn, no way are you really going to use my argument for joining the CK?

"So why join the Indians? Because I like the people involved"~ Burn AKA Ho #28

Burn
09-06-2012, 02:03 PM
Bonehead, my primary argument with CK, my reason for coming back to the game and the forums, my reason for the initial antagonistic "pimps n ho's" thread.... Baronness.

I was right about him though, wasn't I.

Had you all dancing around to his tune, Mack Daddy style.

Which reminds me, none of you dummies have thanked me yet, you know, for pulling your stoopid heads out of 'her' ass.

;)

Sasha also has a valid point.

Rhino72
09-06-2012, 02:09 PM

That hasn't changed at all.

Even the tepee has it's pro's and con's - for every rival that sees the tepee and moves on, there will be another who sees the tepee and attacks for that reason alone.

Since joining, I've found the Indians are a very tight knit group, very organised, and I have found more people in the CC world that I genuinely like and respect.

Actually I'm wrong about one 'team' benefit... the shared information has been priceless - for example, I would never have found CK-Prof sitting, chickenlike on the toilet, with only 190 mob, had I not been an Indian and privvy to their intel.

Ok thanks for the response. As said I was only playing Devils Advocate and peeling back the Onion to point out the original purpose of the Doctors thread. I am hoping one day the game evolves to have true gang affiliation benefits.

Burn
09-06-2012, 02:24 PM
Real team-play functionality would be excellent, and CCM did start a thread asking for input on that subject a while back, so maybe something is in the pipeline. God knows the game needs something 'new' to breathe life back into it.

Rhino72
09-06-2012, 02:26 PM
Real team-play functionality would be excellent, and CCM did start a thread asking for input on that subject a while back, so maybe something is in the pipeline. God knows the game needs something 'new' to breathe life back into it.

And when that happens I will holla at my fellow NY boy: Noodles

noodles
09-06-2012, 02:48 PM

;)

@sean Well said....
@professor hide & seek ur big boss man has spoken...now man up nancy, before big boss man pulls out his belt and gives u a few whacks...:)

fuzzy
09-06-2012, 02:52 PM
😂😂😂

Can't wait to gat my A$$ handed to me by you.

Are you waiting on us to level up before you hit the High Levels?

The rate we are leveling I'm sure we will hit it way before you're slow a$$ does.

noodles
09-06-2012, 02:52 PM
And when that happens I will holla at my fellow NY boy: Noodles
U know how we do it in NYC...:)

Dr BoneCrusher
09-06-2012, 03:01 PM
Burn, just like you can say you where right about the baroness, I can say I was right about you. Why state in you thread " I fight alone" bull crap? Then Three week later join the Indians. Are you really going to say You exposed the baroness. Come on man the only thing that exposed the baroness was he/she's yellow streak.

I have read a lot people complaining players with multiple accounts and or personalities.

So, I would like call out players who argue with then selves.

Week one Ho#28 says the forum is broken too many hate threads and it has lost it's mandate to inform.
Week two ho#28 starts a flame thread saying gang members are Ho's and the leaders are pimps, also saying why join a gang Just be friends with other players and stand up, walk alone.
3 weeks goes by and Ho#28 states they have joined a gang, give reason of friendship, and Protection.

I know this is a game, and it's all in fun, but at least respect the forum members enough to be the slight bit consistent.

Max Power
09-06-2012, 03:10 PM
Welcome fellow tribesman.

Burn
09-06-2012, 03:14 PM
Consistency is over-rated, prefer to keep my opinion fluid, dependent on prevailing circumstances.

Hi Max, good to see u pal.

noodles
09-06-2012, 03:20 PM
@doc ur ho#69 or #88? ;)
By the way, nice thread...

Maniaxe
09-06-2012, 06:27 PM
U know how we do it in NYC...:)
After noticing some random dude intently focused on a iphone for a few minutes while on the subway, I wondered "Is he playing CC?", then I thought "I wonder if that's noodles". Then I remembered I can't play my favorite game on the subway!!!! Better collect before you swipe that card.

joaquim
09-06-2012, 07:34 PM
Me Burn

Me burn Bad

Hey I just met you.
And you're an imposter.
But here comes Mark.
So IP ban maybe.

<3 Hz
09-06-2012, 07:39 PM
Hey I just met you.
And you're an imposter.
But here comes Mark.
So IP ban maybe.

HAHAHA, I nearly p'd myself.

Strife
09-06-2012, 08:07 PM
Burn, just like you can say you where right about the baroness, I can say I was right about you. Why state in you thread " I fight alone" bull crap? Then Three week later join the Indians. Are you really going to say You exposed the baroness. Come on man the only thing that exposed the baroness was he/she's yellow streak.

I have read a lot people complaining players with multiple accounts and or personalities.

So, I would like call out players who argue with then selves.

Week one Ho#28 says the forum is broken too many hate threads and it has lost it's mandate to inform.
Week two ho#28 starts a flame thread saying gang members are Ho's and the leaders are pimps, also saying why join a gang Just be friends with other players and stand up, walk alone.
3 weeks goes by and Ho#28 states they have joined a gang, give reason of friendship, and Protection.

I know this is a game, and it's all in fun, but at least respect the forum members enough to be the slight bit consistent.

Sometimes I like to think he might have multiple personalities. If he is like this on the forum, in real life..:eek:. I guess that's the good thing about forums. You can confuse other members on the forum of who you are..

Sasha54
09-06-2012, 08:10 PM
Me Burn

Me burn Bad

Not that great an ass.....

Chester78
09-06-2012, 08:30 PM
Not that great an ass.....

My sentiments exactly.

Sasha54
09-06-2012, 08:39 PM
Pictures and we will judge if you can speak Indian squa

Hi ...Baron..ASS....

Sasha54
09-06-2012, 08:41 PM
Baron..ASS...
What a sad effin life you must have.

Honestly look around ...

GOODNIGHT

Sasha54
09-06-2012, 09:00 PM
No me burning ass

You old ass

NO ....you stinky ****ty ass...

Whip88
09-09-2012, 04:29 PM

Yes I own a teepee but I am no Indian.

joaquim
09-09-2012, 04:40 PM

I attacked a guy with a teepee. Turns out he wasn't an Indian.

iteachem
09-09-2012, 05:33 PM
I attacked a guy with a teepee. Turns out he wasn't an Indian.

Yeah I saw your posts..I think you were so happy you wet your pants...sorry to have ruined that dream for you

joaquim
09-09-2012, 05:47 PM
Yeah I saw your posts..I think you were so happy you wet your pants...sorry to have ruined that dream for you

Fuzzy ruined it too. He told me that that guy wasn't an Indian before you did.

And I thought that I had a 20-0 record against the Indians. :(

iteachem
09-09-2012, 06:39 PM
Fuzzy ruined it too. He told me that that guy wasn't an Indian before you did.

And I thought that I had a 20-0 record against the Indians. :(

Level up and join the fight.. 0-200 maybe LOL

joaquim
09-09-2012, 07:34 PM
I have some catching up to do. I'm almost at level 124.

JoeyNotCool
09-14-2012, 03:58 AM
Then Indians lowered their standards and racial purity
By taking white women as their whors (Chester and Sasha)
They topped it all off by allowing their first don't ask don't tell recruit (Burn)
Finally they started taking weak members like fuzzy
You have to wonder if Burn and Fuzzy are homo code words???
Maybe the princess xenoke was on to something?

Chester78
09-14-2012, 09:31 AM
Then Indians lowered their standards and racial purity
By taking white women as their whors (Chester and Sasha)
They topped it all off by allowing their first don't ask don't tell recruit (Burn)
Finally they started taking weak members like fuzzy
You have to wonder if Burn and Fuzzy are homo code words???
Maybe the princess xenoke was on to something?

For the record, I'm part Cherokee Indian. Also, I've never been paid for sex, so I'm not a whore. True story.