PDA

View Full Version : Missing event prize? Just ask!

KemoKidd
09-05-2012, 02:36 PM
If you did not receive a top ### event prize then send a ticket. A few of the fitst android exclusive event winners have received our prizes a few hours after sending a ticket. I have finally received the Grapnel Gun A:430 D:395 and the Jeweled Sledge A:900 D:800. More importantly: NO BANK FEES!

Believe it or not, my jeweled sledge is a gun and not a melee item! :confused: I tried to post the picture of the items but I keep getting a file too big message.

buddylee
09-05-2012, 02:52 PM
If you did not receive a top ### event prize then send a ticket. A few of the fitst android exclusive event winners have received our prizes a few hours after sending a ticket. I have finally received the Grapnel Gun A:430 D:395 and the Jeweled Sledge A:900 D:800. More importantly: NO BANK FEES!

Believe it or not, my jeweled sledge is a gun and not a melee item! :confused: I tried to post the picture of the items but I keep getting a file too big message.

Oh, I'm so jealous. I remember when that event item came through (No Bank Fees). I wanted it so bad. Do you have to have won the item legitimately in order to send an email requesting it?:p

marshmall
09-06-2012, 01:40 AM
Are you supposed to get both Grapnel Gun A:430 D:395 and Jeweled Sledge A:900 D:800 when getting to top10 ?
Aint it only the top10 item you get then? (I only got top10 item thats why asking)

NM got Grapnel when mailing support :)