jojofromdabronx
09-05-2012, 12:46 PM
Android player
Rob my hood.
Lvl 119 $82k/hr 23k attk 23k def
Deleting buildings in 2 days to avoid temptation of returning

Spent$10 totaling this game then realized I'm Sick of:
-iOS vs android disparity
-even when going to 12 hour 24 hour bldgs and letting my others get robbed required too much scheduling alarms on my cell
-playing CC at work is lame...yeah I did it especially because of events
-lost sleep because of events
-fix this stupid ability to misclick gold options. Yes I got refunds, but there are times I log into my game and see my gold is down from previously and I'm unsure when I miss clicked.
-events that take one day to appear in my CC app when other android users Finally get the app late because I need to keep doing battery pulls or uninstall/install of app. Current event I still can't get
-if I spend 10 minutes daily which I do Much more that's 3650 minutes a year. 60 hours a year. 2.5 days a year of life back. Due to above I'd rather invest that time on something less frustrating
-football season started. :) I started playing CC when last season ended. :(

I will devote my 10 minutes I would be spending on CC adding to this list for 2 days then I'm done. I should have been robbed blind by then. It's a fun game but not for everyone. Enjoy.

Jojo from the Boogie Down

Lonestoner
09-05-2012, 12:54 PM
Shame, we need more android players, especially ones that don't want to spend money until some things are fixed. ;)

Good luck, maybe think twice about deleting your buildings since football season's so short :p

TruthHurts
09-05-2012, 02:54 PM
I don't think there is a player in the game currently that hasn't thought about quitting. There are those that try and can't. There are those that do and then wish they hadn't or come back and start over. In short, it is only a game. If you don't put to much importance on it, and play for fun, it is not so bad. I was a player that was caught up in it and lost sleep. I quit and came back with a new outlook. It is enjoyable now and I could care less about waking up for ebvents and collections.

Take a break. If you want to come back you can. If you don't want to, you don't have to.

joaquim
09-05-2012, 03:30 PM
I've never thought of quitting the game but there was a time back in early to mid June where I wanted to start over but didn't.

Carmine74
09-05-2012, 05:48 PM
I'm not quitting, just selling off all buildings except 12/24s. Once they are synched up, collecting will be less hectic. As far as the events go, will check in whenever I get a chance, no urgency.

TonySpaghetti
09-05-2012, 05:53 PM
Android player
Rob my hood.
Lvl 119 $82k/hr 23k attk 23k def
Deleting buildings in 2 days to avoid temptation of returning

Spent$10 totaling this game then realized I'm Sick of:
-iOS vs android disparity
-even when going to 12 hour 24 hour bldgs and letting my others get robbed required too much scheduling alarms on my cell
-playing CC at work is lame...yeah I did it especially because of events
-lost sleep because of events
-fix this stupid ability to misclick gold options. Yes I got refunds, but there are times I log into my game and see my gold is down from previously and I'm unsure when I miss clicked.
-events that take one day to appear in my CC app when other android users Finally get the app late because I need to keep doing battery pulls or uninstall/install of app. Current event I still can't get
-if I spend 10 minutes daily which I do Much more that's 3650 minutes a year. 60 hours a year. 2.5 days a year of life back. Due to above I'd rather invest that time on something less frustrating
-football season started. :) I started playing CC when last season ended. :(

I will devote my 10 minutes I would be spending on CC adding to this list for 2 days then I'm done. I should have been robbed blind by then. It's a fun game but not for everyone. Enjoy.

Jojo from the Boogie Down

If you're quitting, consider transferring your account over to Dravak. We need more drama.

niceguy
09-06-2012, 12:12 AM
why quit? this game is fun

Sam @
09-06-2012, 01:20 AM
This game is like a drug addiction lol. Its hard to quit.

But I see what you mean, there are other important priorities in life. Good luck to you!

Nudie
09-06-2012, 01:32 AM
I'm not exactly sure how long I have been playing but it must be almost a year by now.
Started out a whole lot of fun and it was very enjoyable. Eventually discovered the forum and it was even better.
So many things to do, to plan, to scheme and improve my game. Slowly and surely things began to change. I think the turning point was the rusty M4. Suddenly it became more and more obvious that the players were being pushed into buying more and more gold. You cannot compete otherwise. Many good people left the game and left the forum. Things have never been worse imo. I'm only staying because of a few friends I have made and out of habit. :p

Tragik
09-06-2012, 02:05 AM
****ing crybaby.