PDA

View Full Version : what would you do in this situation?

Fun
09-05-2012, 11:08 AM
you receive an email saying 'Hello _______,

There was an issue with your account where false skill points had been placed into energy, preventing you from gaining any skill points. I have reset your skill points so you can reallocate them as you see fit.

Regards,'

you go to game and see this.

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z452/Markzehh/IMG_0207.png

what do you spend the points on?

this happened to me i wanted to see what you guys would do.

Selfproclaimed
09-05-2012, 11:10 AM
Bam, all on defense!! Haha. Jk, that would be funny though. That's a toughy balance it out to your preference, if you like doing missions, or attacking or just sitting back and fending off people

Fun
09-05-2012, 11:18 AM
Bam, all on defense!! Haha. Jk, that would be funny though. That's a toughy balance it out to your preference, if you like doing missions, or attacking or just sitting back and fending off people i ended up doing 12 stam 650 energ
y and 100 on def 216 att with the help of poop

was so tempted to put all on attack and go on a killing spree, also if your wondering im camping dont see me wanting to move up at all so thats why the low energy and stamina

Ranger4Life
That would be freaking awesome!!!

I have 103 stamina. :(

Thief
How many Points are we talking and what level are you? Also what are your current Stats?

Personally i don't like PVE but you need it on rare occassions.
I would get 1250 Energy
Stamina 15-25 Depending on your level
Then Fill in Attack and Defense for your playing style. Maybe go 2:1 Attack or Defense?

Thief
09-05-2012, 11:20 AM
i ended up doing 12 stam 650 energ
y and 100 on def 216 att with the help of poop

was so tempted to put all on attack and go on a killing spree, also if your wondering im camping dont see me wanting to move up at all so thats why the low energy and stamina

Yea Thats pretty good distribution although Energy might be a little too low...but that all depends on your playing style.

Q Raider
09-05-2012, 11:22 AM
30 points to stamina.
200 points to Defence.
110 points to energy.

Do whatever with the rest.

Rationale:
Level 126 so coming close to bigger stat players, 200 Defence will surprise a lot of players and likely you will get some donations as a result.

Attack points would be relevant if you were chasing the elite events but at level 126 you pretty much have to be a Gold player to get to thirty.

Stamina to 20 means it takes an hour to refill.

Energy to 1200 gives you enough to cover any targets. unless you are going to chase the auction events, not a lot of point in amount it up as against boosting your Defence.

Fun
09-05-2012, 11:22 AM
Yea Thats pretty good distribution although Energy might be a little too low...but that all depends on your playing style. im not doing the missions but when i am its normally farming the venal fighters so i dont need so much just working on economy now

albeezy
09-05-2012, 11:23 AM
200 defense for sure, the rest pick. Search the CC forum for the PAYAM guy describing how he successfully defends against players with 50% more stats than his because he has 200+ skill points in defense and attack. Totally worth it

EDIT: WISH THAT WOULD HAPPEN TO ME! 250 defense!

Dreno33
09-05-2012, 11:25 AM
i would go to MY (your preference) of stamina first. *For me, probably 20ish maybe 25 b/c i dont spend lots of time on the game.

Then, i would do exactly what self proclaimed joked about. Dumping it ALL into defense. Sounds crazy i know, but in the High levels they make the difference from fending off those with 30k+ attack sometimes. it REALLY does help if you have enough defense SP's. I had a good talk with McDoc in the Socal meet up. Told me how many gold spenders he has seen talk about how those with the massive defense SP investment have been their biggest challenge against weaker players. Imagine having 200+ MORE defense SP's then everyone else (on avg)???

idk, that's what i would do. i messed up and added 70 more energy to my initial 100 in the beginning but no more. I have 29 defense and 15 stamina. in CC, i have 33 defense and nearly 20 stamina already.

Do what you feel is best, but my opinion (which seems logical to me :D) would be to get your stamina preference and then all in defense. like i said, you can pick your battles, but you can choose who attacks you. As for energy, i dont like to do missions so i wouldnt add any to that.

mickymacirl
09-05-2012, 11:33 AM
Yep I went all defense skill points and it helps a lot cept vs 200k stat players for the most part.

Miner
09-05-2012, 11:34 AM
Man, I wish this would happen to me! I would bring my energy up to 1,110 since my favorite cash generating mission is the rail gun at naval battle and it takes 370 per hit (gives me 3 hits). I'd bring stamina up to 20 points like I have it now so I can max out a player's battles without a reload. Then I would put 70% into defense and 30% of the remaining into attack. Currently, I'm about 50/50 attack to defense points and wish I had dumped more into defense.

imscrewed?
09-05-2012, 11:42 AM
Miner, are you referring to the Advanced Destroyer at the Naval Battle? I'm not sure what the Rail Gun is at NB?

Miner
09-05-2012, 11:53 AM
Miner, are you referring to the Advanced Destroyer at the Naval Battle? I'm not sure what the Rail Gun is at NB?

Yeah -- advanced destroyer (mission is destroy railgun). Sorry. I have the 30% more cash from missions boost and that mission pays out well and has very low requirements. Only negative is the 112XP per hit.

iWar
09-05-2012, 12:29 PM
I agree with last few posts. Putting it on attack feels like a big waste. As soon as you get to the higher levels, it's impossible to pvp without sick valor/cash losses so you have to pick on the players with very low stats anyways, for which attack doesn't help at all.

Arizona
09-05-2012, 01:06 PM
Might be a bit paranoid of me, but skill points are the part of your war machine hidden from rivals. They can see your buildings, you units and your stats. Whatever that tells, the part they can't account for is where your skill points went. I'd keep that part to myself. Keep 'em guessing. Most posters on here might be allies, but there's prob more non forumites lurking in the background.
Also, like it's been said, it all depends on what type of game you play.

Thief
09-05-2012, 01:09 PM
Well Personally Since i'm only Level 65 My Stats are as Follows:

Attack: 29
Defense: 36
Energy: 1220
Stamina: 15

My Plan To Level 100 is as follows (with 35 Levels i will get 105 Points + At least 3 for Level 5 Master)
Attack helps me Defeat Boss is one of the Primary Reasons.

Attack: 110 (81 Points Spent)
Defense: 50 (14 Points Spent)
Energy: 1250 (3 Points Spent)
Stamina: 20 (10 Points Spent)

From 101-200 Almost all of my Points will go to Defnese. I will probably try and Maintain a 1/2.5 Attack and Defense Ratio. As i hit level 165?

What do you guys think?

Thief
09-05-2012, 01:10 PM
Might be a bit paranoid of me, but skill points are the part of your war machine hidden from rivals. They can see your buildings, you units and your stats. Whatever that tells, the part they can't account for is where your skill points went. I'd keep that part to myself. Keep 'em guessing. Most posters on here might be allies, but there's prob more non forumites lurking in the background.
Also, like it's been said, it all depends on what type of game you play.

Ohh sure now you tell me :P hahaha. I'm more Concerned about the 45 Million i have sitting around than my plan 6 months from now i guess.

Thief
09-06-2012, 11:35 AM
Well Personally Since i'm only Level 65 My Stats are as Follows:

Attack: 29
Defense: 36
Energy: 1220
Stamina: 15

My Plan To Level 100 is as follows (with 35 Levels i will get 105 Points + At least 3 for Level 5 Master)
Attack helps me Defeat Boss is one of the Primary Reasons.

Attack: 110 (81 Points Spent)
Defense: 50 (14 Points Spent)
Energy: 1250 (3 Points Spent)
Stamina: 20 (10 Points Spent)

From 101-200 Almost all of my Points will go to Defnese. I will probably try and Maintain a 1/2.5 Attack and Defense Ratio. As i hit level 165?

What do you guys think?

No Feedback?

Miner
09-06-2012, 11:45 AM
No Feedback?

Brilliant as usual Theif. ;) Though personally, I would reverse and it go all defense first. Easier to save for large upgrades and build your economy at the lower levels. Once you hit whale zone, who knows?!

Fl@sh
09-06-2012, 12:25 PM
The best offense is a great defense...

Lt. Falcon
09-06-2012, 12:36 PM
I thought Funzio couldn't reset SP's...it would be nice if I could do this as I would drop my stamina down and apply them more to defense. My 1450 energy, I'll keep that as I will start complete all the mission maps after I reach lvl 100.

Did you lose the SP's for getting the mission maps to lvl 5 or do you have to start them all over?

Thief
09-06-2012, 12:55 PM
Brilliant as usual Theif. ;) Though personally, I would reverse and it go all defense first. Easier to save for large upgrades and build your economy at the lower levels. Once you hit whale zone, who knows?!

Do you mock me good sir :D haha. Yea i thought about the Defense for awhile and while i really like being able to afford high level upgrades..Frankly i already can. I haven't even't invested much money in my Defensive troops yet and i can hold 50 Million Cash for over a week? Pluse i feel like once i reach level 100 then the Boss events will no longer be anything i can get past level 15 (assuming i've ammassed a large offensive army by then) and i can focus on buying AC while doiong PVE to get Rare loot and in the process put all of my points into Defense. Figure by the time i do hit Whale zone i will have 150+ points in Defensive Points and anyone that can break me...Defensive points probably are not going to make up a huge difference when they have 2x my defense.

If i was getting hit right now i would probably sing a different tune however.

Fun
09-06-2012, 12:59 PM
I thought Funzio couldn't reset SP's...it would be nice if I could do this as I would drop my stamina down and apply them more to defense. My 1450 energy, I'll keep that as I will start complete all the mission maps after I reach lvl 100.

Did you lose the SP's for getting the mission maps to lvl 5 or do you have to start them all over? i didnt ask for it thats why they done it, it had to be done or else no skill points could be rewarded for levelling up,

i dont know i still have my mission maps at L5 dont know if he took that into account when he added the points or not ill add them up later to see