PDA

View Full Version : Renewed Interest (Sort Of)

BigDog146400220
09-05-2012, 09:20 AM
I had recently become quite bored and extremely frustrated with MW and Gree/Funzio. The loss of the collect 10 event and the implementation of the crumby Auction had almost drove me to quit the game. The old style event was my favorite part of game (as I am sure many are sick of me complaining about in many threads about it being gone). For me it was the only true excitement in the game!

Well since then I have a little renewed interest in the game by creating an LLP (introducing Death Eagle). He will be a completely FREE player. Many others have already done this so I decided to give it a try. Definitely worth doing since my HLP will be in forever camping mode it seems.

Anyway, I know many have fun with LLPs, building IPH, etc. but does anyone have any new and exciting things to try in case my LLP doesn't renew my interest entirely?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Baraka
09-05-2012, 09:49 AM
I had recently become quite bored and extremely frustrated with MW and Gree/Funzio. The loss of the collect 10 event and the implementation of the crumby Auction had almost drove me to quit the game. The old style event was my favorite part of game (as I am sure many are sick of me complaining about in many threads about it being gone). For me it was the only true excitement in the game!

Well since then I have a little renewed interest in the game by creating an LLP (introducing Death Eagle). He will be a completely FREE player. Many others have already done this so I decided to give it a try. Definitely worth doing since my HLP will be in forever camping mode it seems.

Anyway, I know many have fun with LLPs, building IPH, etc. but does anyone have any new and exciting things to try in case my LLP doesn't renew my interest entirely?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.No not really.im sure there was another thread similar a while ago and most people said just give the game a back burner for a couple of weeks. Download another game to keep u occupied and then just collect like 3 times a day. Aside from that you cod try building a pretty picture out of barrels lol.

Lt. Falcon
09-05-2012, 09:52 AM
With LLP's it's quite easy beating the boss. If you have unlocked many of the unit buildings, I concentrated heavily on the shipyard (low casualty) and the airfield (russian flag) as my main units to attack the boss. I am able to get to 22 bosses and built a good army that way. I don't play auction event unless during raids I pull in a box or 2 (1 player mouthed off on my comment section so I assaulted them for 15+ boxes last week, got to 5 items) But, yes IPH concentration and unit density have been top priorty for my LLP. My HLP is not quite in whale zone and camping to further increase those areas.

LLP's can be fun, but learn from the mistakes you made with your HLP. Happy Hunting

BigDog146400220
09-05-2012, 05:26 PM
No not really.im sure there was another thread similar a while ago and most people said just give the game a back burner for a couple of weeks. Download another game to keep u occupied and then just collect like 3 times a day. Aside from that you cod try building a pretty picture out of barrels lol.

Well maybe I'll give that idea a shot. Since I have not a single available space on my base for a single barrel....maybe I should start selling some money buildings to make room for my picture. Lol

Lawyer
09-05-2012, 10:33 PM
Competitive online Chinese battle checkers seems to be catching on if you get bored with mw....

Dr. Dengus
09-05-2012, 10:35 PM
I'm a huge COCBC fan.

Bronson
09-05-2012, 10:38 PM
I'm a huge COCBC fan.

Phew!!!! I seen coc and thought this isn't going to end well!!!

Dr. Dengus
09-05-2012, 11:00 PM
Phew!!!! I seen coc and thought this isn't going to end well!!!

LMAO. It's a good thing it isn't a Competitive Online Chinese Kickball league!