PDA

View Full Version : CC All-in-One Spreadsheet

white frog
09-05-2012, 08:36 AM
It's now been quite some time since I've released a new version of the spreadsheet, and was considering a new release. With all the new developments in the game, new equipment, bosses, new events, etc, I feel like the 4.0 version is a little out of date. I'm sure if I gave a new release, that would happen again within a couple of months, but hey, what can ya do?

A couple of things I wanted to know, though, before I began working on new content:

1. Is there even anyone left on here that remembers the spreadsheet? It seems that I don't really recognize too many people on here anymore?
2. Are you guys still using the spreadsheet... is it still worth investing time in?

If I determine that a new release is in order, it will most definitely be the last version, as it is so time consuming to keep up with all the data that's released with the game! However, I would want a new release to be everything that any player could ever want... that's why I call it "all-in-one."

I would really like to hear from everyone as to what new content they would like to see! Please give me some suggestion!

TruthHurts
09-05-2012, 08:39 AM
Frog, I am all for it and want you to know I appreciate all your hard work and effort you put into the spreadsheets.

Boof
09-05-2012, 09:18 AM
I too appreciate your efforts and use your spreadsheet to manage my inventory. I've entered a number of items to the sheet associated with recent events and older (lower level) crates. Do you anticipate a comprehensive item list in an updated release or will I need to re-enter my data?

chbranch
09-05-2012, 09:34 AM
That spreadsheet is a masterpiece.....I use it all the time! Thanks a bunch.

mxz
09-05-2012, 09:37 AM
WF- let me know if you want some help. I have a few scripts to parse and spreadsheetize items, loot, and such.

AFed
09-05-2012, 09:44 AM
Frog, I am all for it and want you to know I appreciate all your hard work and effort you put into the spreadsheets.

Couldn't have said it better.

Swearengen
09-05-2012, 10:01 AM
It's a great tool. i don't update it daily but I did just happen to update my today! So I think a number of folks still use it.

Great stuff, but i have no idea what else you could add to it!

white frog
09-05-2012, 10:26 AM
I too appreciate your efforts and use your spreadsheet to manage my inventory. I've entered a number of items to the sheet associated with recent events and older (lower level) crates. Do you anticipate a comprehensive item list in an updated release or will I need to re-enter my data?
I have kept track of all the items I could, and would be updating the equipment list with them all. I do not have access to all the "tiered" items, like the different items for the boss events. I troll the threads and find equipment where people have listed them, and make notes from there. If anyone has made other lists, please send them to me!

Lonestoner
09-05-2012, 12:22 PM
I also have used your spreadsheet a ton, and definitely would love to see a new version as well.. Thanks for all the time you're putting into it! :)

Dreno33
09-05-2012, 12:56 PM
Fuzzy commented on my wall saying you needed some loot tables for the diff tiers in the boss events. I dont have any others but i do have the latest one. here is the lowest tier loot table for boss O'Maley:
http://i48.tinypic.com/28koxeg.png

I just leveled to 20 so once my next boss starts i will see if the loot is better this time around. if so, i will screenshot that as well for you

jobadass
09-05-2012, 01:12 PM
WF, I unfortunately don't implement your spreedsheet. I'm lazy like that, which makes me appreciate your efforts even more. It's selfless people like you that make a forum a potentially great place. So for what it's worth...thank you.

white frog
09-05-2012, 01:15 PM
WF, I unfortunately don't implement your spreedsheet. I'm lazy like that, which makes me appreciate your efforts even more. It's selfless people like you that make a forum a potentially great place. So for what it's worth...thank you.
.. The White Frog chokes up a bit....

Burn
09-05-2012, 01:49 PM
Froggy, you know I hate camping and economy, and I think spreadsheets are the work of the devil - but you still rock ;)

jobadass
09-05-2012, 01:56 PM
.. The White Frog chokes up a bit....Okay...enough of the sappy stuff. Get back to work!!! :)

Paulio
09-05-2012, 01:59 PM
WF - I love your spreadsheet and used to use it regularly. But I stopped using it to track my inventory a little over a month ago because of all the new items.

If I may add a suggestion - it would be great if there were many blank lines at the bottom of each weapon category to use to customize our spreadsheet. I know we can add lines ourselves, but it would be cool if they blank lines were already there.

Euchred
09-05-2012, 02:12 PM
I use it all the time because it factors in my economy boosting items. I like when I can see the actual times and costs for me specifically.

iteachem
09-05-2012, 05:41 PM
Use it all the time myself..Thanks for developing this