PDA

View Full Version : Respect Point broken [Android]

NTM
09-05-2012, 08:29 AM
Hi all :)

i noticed many time i finish quest from car [slayer] the last gave me 200 RP points, i have 887 so he go at 1087 but just after close the windows who say i won, i lost the 200 RP points...

last time i don't look realy but this time i can se the bug...;

i have report and waiting but anyone on Android have see this too ?

Babytway
09-05-2012, 08:34 AM
does this happen one time or all the time

sexkitteh
09-05-2012, 08:34 AM
it's because you can only receive the RP once... the bug is that it double pays you, so it deducts it afterwards...

happens to me all the time... android...

NTM
09-05-2012, 09:29 AM
i never see this before....

i got this when i buy Car, he told me quest finish slayer and gave me some RP, but just after i got 200 RP for example, i lost 200 RP.

i got this 3 times in 1 week.

Ins0mn1ac
09-05-2012, 10:39 AM
i never see this before....

i got this when i buy Car, he told me quest finish slayer and gave me some RP, but just after i got 200 RP for example, i lost 200 RP.

i got this 3 times in 1 week.

This happens to me all the time. What I figured out in my case is that there are 2 calculations in regards to what your true ATK/DEF is compared to what your profile shows as ATK/DEF. If you have more mafia than your level X 5, your profile stats will be higher than your true stats, this is because it calculates based on your TOTAL mafia times your items. Your true stats are calculated by your level times 5 (mafia) times your items (1 melee, 1 gun, 1 armor, 1 car, 1 explosive).

The slayer/gunlinger/etc goals will trigger when you increase your profile stat by 1, then it will take away those points because your actual is not really there. The goal will reset after you exit and bring the game up again; I personally look at the goals after I restart the game to get an idea of what my true ATK is.

When choosing who to attack/rob, I don't always take the rivals profile ATK/DEF for face value, especially if they have way more mafia than they need.

Quick fix - drop your mafia until you have your level X 5, otherwise live with it, I do.

Hope this helps

ins0mn1ac