PDA

View Full Version : my olympics/paralympics pics

Tctiger
09-05-2012, 07:58 AM
hope the pics come out ok . tiger and mini tigers day out at the paralympics and fencing at the olympics .

Miner
09-05-2012, 08:03 AM
I hear there were some fantastic events this year. Pics looks good -- really small though.

Tctiger
09-05-2012, 08:09 AM
yes i went for the small pics as didn't think they would upload on here but at least you can see them , don't know why usa doesn't take paralympics more seriously it's not even on t.v over there from what i have seen reported , this has to be the best ever paralympics no where else has had full stadiums for paralympics the athletes must be loving it over here , i must admit i wasn't that excited compared to the olympics but when i got there i bought a big flag and was waving it for all the GB athletes , doing mexican waves and really getting in to it .

Arizona
09-05-2012, 09:57 AM
Just upload to tinypic and choose a medium-ish size.
Hope you enjoyed your day there.

Bronson
09-05-2012, 10:25 AM
Pics look grrrrrrreat tiger! Wish I had the chance to go down there for a day, seems like one of those once in a lifetime opportunities.

Corsair
09-05-2012, 01:20 PM
I saw that Alex Zanardi was racing in the handbike event, need to check how he did. One of my personal heroes.

Yeah, we're all too busy over here watching "reality" TV to pay attention to something this important. Says a lot...

Tctiger
09-05-2012, 04:15 PM
Maybe one day it will be more popular in USA , watched one of our swimmers with no legs on t.v and he launched in to a perfect dive in , I'm still trying to work out how he did that he was good, blind people playing football that's something to see . wish I could have gone to the athletics in Olympics but couldn't get tickets had to make do with some fencing .