PDA

View Full Version : Hey Er, CCM, CJ, or whoever else cares...

TonySpaghetti
09-04-2012, 11:29 PM
I'm sure we all appreciate the opportunity to win 100 gold with your "Add me" thing, I'm pretty sure that most of us here in the forum would have preferred you taking the time to address some of the event concerns instead.

You've had 3 iOS event issues in a row, and now you have the iOS auto-crate event leader board showing up for the android mule pack event.

How about some answers? You guys are losing some serious credibility here.

doinkent
09-05-2012, 12:42 AM
they are hopeless. i am staggered at how poorly this game is being run particularly in the past couple months

Sav Clarke
09-05-2012, 01:00 AM
Stupid thing is that they would probably make more money if they ran things better

Vile Lynn
09-05-2012, 01:01 AM
they are hopeless. i am staggered at how poorly this game is being run particularly in the past couple months

ditto ........

letssee007
09-05-2012, 02:01 AM
I've only played this game a couple of month and all I read about is how dysfunctional, poorly communicated and terribly run this game is, and i agree completely,

the last 3 events are a classic example of this complete chaotic Gree(D) site,

no explanations, no customer support, forums deliberatly ignored and only selective questions answered..

I for one, yes have spent money buying gold, but that sure as hell won't be happening anymore when prizes for events and competition valid questions get completely ignored...

Unfortunately the ones who keep rebuying gold are the ones supprting this abortion of a service,

Oh and I notice the "new guy" customer support rep has strangely very quiet after a loud crash and bang entrance at the start, surprise surprise..

laughable really.. tell your friends..

Vile Lynn
09-05-2012, 02:25 AM
I've only played this game a couple of month and all I read about is how dysfunctional, poorly communicated and terribly run this game is, and i agree completely,

the last 3 events are a classic example of this complete chaotic Gree(D) site,

no explanations, no customer support, forums deliberatly ignored and only selective questions answered..

I for one, yes have spent money buying gold, but that sure as hell won't be happening anymore when prizes for events and competition valid questions get completely ignored...

Unfortunately the ones who keep rebuying gold are the ones supprting this abortion of a service,

Oh and I notice the "new guy" customer support rep has strangely very quiet after a loud crash and bang entrance at the start, surprise surprise..

laughable really.. tell your friends..

Too true, but nobody is surprised.

Sasha54
09-05-2012, 05:37 AM
That horrible song from the 80's keeps playing in my head.....

"turning Japanese, turning Japanese".......lol

Vile Lynn
09-05-2012, 05:43 AM
That horrible song from the 80's keeps playing in my head.....

"turning Japanese, turning Japanese".......lol

lol, I heard that meant... oh my!

TonySpaghetti
09-05-2012, 04:11 PM
Get a load of this...

I submitted a ticket THROUGH THE APP (you can clearly see the "Describe the issue here..." at the top of the ticket) and I get an email back from them saying:

Hello Anthony,

Thank you for contacting GREE Support. The email "support@funzio.com" is now deprecated and only used for replying to tickets already in the system. We would politely request that you resend your message through the in-game "Contact Us" button found in the Help section of the menu. This helps us to ensure faster and more effective replies, and all-around better service to you. Thank you for your understanding.

So I second guess myself and re-submit the ticket FROM THE APP. I again get the same response from them.

"All around better service?". I don't think you guys know what that means.

Euchred
09-05-2012, 04:13 PM
I sent a ticket yesterday through the KA app and it went to support@Funzio.com looks like they might need to do some updating.

schnuffler
09-05-2012, 04:27 PM
"whoever else cares"

Your big mistake is right there. You will find it much easier when you accept that no-one actually cares.