PDA

View Full Version : An APPLE a day.... a possible solution to your problems

RobinoftheHood
09-04-2012, 08:59 PM
Here is the response I received when lodging a complaint with Apple:

(Redacted) here with the iTunes Store. I understand you are having issues with an application. I can certainly understand how this could be disappointing for you, and when it comes to your money I can appreciate that you would like to be treated fairly.

I'm sorry to learn that this item did not meet the standard of quality you have come to expect from the iTunes Store. I have submitted this item for investigation. Apple takes the quality of the items offered on the iTunes Store seriously and will investigate the issue with this item, but I can't say when or if the issue will be resolved.

I have reversed 2 of the charges for "Vault of Gold". In five to seven business days, a credit of $199.98 should be posted to the credit card that appears on the receipt for that purchase.

I would suggest you contact Developer Relations at devprograms@apple.com about this matter.

You may also leave feedback at http://www.apple.com/feedback

Thank you for choosing Apple (Redacted). Have a wonderful evening.

manbeast
09-04-2012, 09:21 PM
bravo!! everyone should do this!! FERR!! you especially. it would shoot all their budgets to hell and teach them a lesson.

Hatekhaos
09-04-2012, 09:44 PM
wow congrats that was good customer service- I can see people using this as an exploit... not me as fraud doesnt appeal to my more sensible side

RobinoftheHood
09-04-2012, 11:26 PM
I would suggest going through the report a problem feature in your transactions in your account and I would also suggest flagging two at a time, not trying to flag 10. This is not meant to exploit Gree. It would be hard to do that anyway but obviously people should have real issues when asking for a refund. More importantly I would urge everyone to send their complaints to devprograms@apple.com separately from asking for their money back.