PDA

View Full Version : Add Me Event

Thunder Child
09-04-2012, 04:52 PM
I don't win much, so I'm going to make the most of this!

I'd like to thank my parents for raising me to waste money at every opportunity...
I'd like to thank my wife for the handbags and the haircuts I traded for gold back when I bought it...
I'd like to thank the other members of the Three Amigos for motivating me to get out of bed each day (?)
I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me...
If I missed anyone, I'm sorry, but I'm rather emotional right now!
Finally, I'd like to thank Fate for giving me this opportunity to spend some more gold on units that won't make it into my attack stats - Fortune truly smiled on me today!
I love you all.....

jeffrey
09-04-2012, 04:57 PM
I thought you want us to add you as an ally.

Add me at 897 645 987. :-)

GIJOE
09-04-2012, 05:03 PM
I don't win much, so I'm going to make the most of this!

I'd like to thank my parents for raising me to waste money at every opportunity...
I'd like to thank my wife for the handbags and the haircuts I traded for gold back when I bought it...
I'd like to thank the other members of the Three Amigos for motivating me to get out of bed each day (?)
I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me...
If I missed anyone, I'm sorry, but I'm rather emotional right now!
Finally, I'd like to thank Fate for giving me this opportunity to spend some more gold on units that won't make it into my attack stats - Fortune truly smiled on me today!
I love you all.....

Congrats TC, spend it wisely.. I know u can put it to good use ;)

El Cid
09-04-2012, 05:11 PM
Congrats TC. You are ready for the oscars speech...

BigDog146400220
09-04-2012, 05:13 PM
Congrats TC! Now don't go spending that windfall all at one time!

ckos
09-04-2012, 06:37 PM
Congrats TC!

NOW the posibilities are endless ;P

Thunder Child
09-04-2012, 06:46 PM
Congrats TC! Now don't go spending that windfall all at one time!I did, and as expected added two units which help me about as much as a fart in the wind!

MonkeyPuppy2012
09-04-2012, 07:06 PM
sigh.... nothing to see here xcept a waste of time....