PDA

View Full Version : Crime city hood clean-up!

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
09-04-2012, 03:05 PM
There arre too many junky hoods with nothing in them, arnt u sick of tired of entering a hood and the only thing u fund is nothing.well ive got an idea i rekon gree should send us a ingame pop up and who ever doesnt accept the pop up in a month gets their hood deleted.(if ur hood gets blocked u can always tell them to unblock it ) and the rest of the crappy hoods that ppl dont play well get erazed. Ccm what do u say.

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
09-04-2012, 03:07 PM
I recon cc needs to get syncronized

Zendfrim
09-04-2012, 03:54 PM
Good hoods need to be encouraged with rewards for developing such, bad hoods are inevitable, the company needs to make in game currency valuable so people want to pay real money to develop their hoods.

HenryVIII
09-04-2012, 04:46 PM
Always kind of thought decorations should add a bonus to buildings. Encourage peeps to decor their hood. Just a thought.

daystardawg
09-04-2012, 04:49 PM
Always kind of thought decorations should add a bonus to buildings. Encourage peeps to decor their hood. Just a thought.

thats not a bad idea. i like it.

TruthHurts
09-04-2012, 08:33 PM
Good hoods need to be encouraged with rewards for developing such, bad hoods are inevitable, the company needs to make in game currency valuable so people want to pay real money to develop their hoods.

They do give you rewards for decorating your hood, but only in the beginning. I agree, they should have some sort of incentive to get more people to decorate.

Zendfrim
09-04-2012, 09:17 PM
Decorations could be encouraged but you misunderstand what I mean. Leveling buildings, both income and defensive, should be encouraged. Decorations, to me, are of little use or worth. I am all for a decoration bonus boost to output/defense, but in general, not improving ones hood in the way of buildings should have a great lack of bonus to every other aspect of the game.

murf
09-05-2012, 08:35 AM

Why aren't good hoods a reward in themselves....what is the point of this game anyway? For some it's to have high attack/defense stats...other's good attack/rob records...other's it's high income....some just do the story line. The point of the game is what you make it...I build my income for the sake of building my income, it's a big part of the game for me.

sexkitteh
09-05-2012, 08:40 AM
I actually think that was a good post - finally...

I THINK what he is getting at is erase inactive hoods and people that quit...

sister morphine
09-05-2012, 09:44 AM
I actually think that was a good post - finally...

I THINK what he is getting at is erase inactive hoods and people that quit...
Some people quit temporarily then return. Where do you draw the time limit for hood implosion

Bala82
09-05-2012, 09:52 AM
6 months should be fair :)

TruthHurts
09-05-2012, 10:14 AM
Some people quit temporarily then return. Where do you draw the time limit for hood implosion

Good point. I would say that if a hood is empty, no buildings or decorations then it should be deleted.... But some people use this as their strategy and are actively playing. It would have to be done throu the servers and a time limit like Bala suggested. 6 months sounds about right...

Murda
09-05-2012, 11:53 AM
I'm pretty sure we don't see inactive players already. There is already a time limit in place, in which if you don't access your account in a certain time, you don't show up in the rivals list. Anybody know what that time limit is??

I think most crap hoods are crap because their owners don't care, not because they are inactive players.

buddylee
09-05-2012, 12:22 PM
Doing something like that would help clean up your "My Mafia" members too. It takes so long to go through and review the players in my hood to see if they're still playing or not. First you find a member that looks suspicious, after you investigate and deem them unworthy, you have to cycle through the list just to delete them. Gree should look at this. Good idea!

twisted 1
09-05-2012, 01:23 PM
Great thread! It's frustrating, I agree. I like th idea of some kind of boost or something for nicer hoods. Just make it fair for those that can't spend alot on gold....I know those guys make it poss for those that don't spend but time had to be worth something....lol

sister morphine
09-05-2012, 02:08 PM
How about an aesthetics event?