PDA

View Full Version : I would pay tons of gold to see

Babytway
09-04-2012, 02:14 PM
A Gree produced, forum member casted, real world meets jersey shore meets Crime City reality show. last few weeks you have see the previews from the threads now Gree lets the fall season put together. i would buy gold for every episode.

TonySpaghetti
09-04-2012, 02:22 PM
If it was produced by Gree, it would fail. Halfway through the season, they would change their minds and start broadcasting re-runs of Gilligan's Island because someone got the tapes mixed up.

mxz
09-04-2012, 02:24 PM
Could just stick Dravak and Kor's personalities in a room and tape it. I suspect it would come out like the movie Identity.

Dravak
09-04-2012, 02:26 PM
Well no problems with me , I can afford it , can the other person ?
And I would make you people pay enough each month to watch the soap ;)

1610 gold lmao

Babytway
09-04-2012, 02:41 PM
If it was produced by Gree, it would fail. Halfway through the season, they would change their minds and start broadcasting re-runs of Gilligan's Island because someone got the tapes mixed up.

no matter what Gree/funzio does people will always spend gold even after the halfway fail mark.

Babytway
09-04-2012, 02:43 PM
ive spent most my free time today reading drav/kor's thread today that i got i robbed bad :( but it was worth the read.

Dravak
09-04-2012, 02:46 PM
For me too , I even felt guilty she spend gold on cherrybombs account LMAO , thinking maybe I was wrong !

1610 , pftttt.... I can write it off in a letter babe !

^.^ that is solved back to my game ...

Proof , she demand proof , and I posted Proof and she deletes the thread !

Sandukan
09-04-2012, 02:50 PM
Yeah that AARP tapjoy offer is looking mighty tempting. Such a reality show would be worth the indignity.

Babytway
09-04-2012, 02:55 PM
For me too , I even felt guilty she spend gold on cherrybombs account LMAO , thinking maybe I was wrong !

1610 , pftttt.... I can write it off in a letter babe !

^.^ that is solved back to my game ...

Proof , she demand proof , and I posted Proof and she deletes the thread !

too bad its gone the forum made for good entertainment today.

Babytway
09-04-2012, 02:56 PM
madhatter gets on my nerves bigtime, but i would spend my gold to see him in the show

Dravak
09-04-2012, 02:57 PM
I posted again in her response she can't give up , and I was even doubting should I contact her to refund the money she spent if I was wrong !

pftttt....

Sasha54
09-04-2012, 02:58 PM
I have a boring train commute - that thread alone made the ride go fast....lol

Dravak
09-04-2012, 03:03 PM
I have a boring train commute - that thread alone made the ride go fast....lol

I missed a boss final dot kill ;)

Sandukan
09-04-2012, 03:03 PM
The guy that doesn't type very good English (or English very well for those looking for hypocrisy) and all the newbies looking for crowbars to open crates would be nice additions.

TonySpaghetti
09-04-2012, 03:05 PM
I'd like to see a grammar face-off between Dravak and TonyMontana.

Dravak
09-04-2012, 03:06 PM
The guy that doesn't type very good English (or English very well for those looking for hypocrisy) and all the newbies looking for crowbars to open crates would be nice additions.

And what does typing has to do with the moral of the story ?

Story B pretends to be rich and famous blablabla , value friendship , but lies all the time , then demand other post proof , did post proof , she then delete the thread , cause 1610 gold is sure a lot , when before transfer I even left her 5k gold ..

Yeah . moral of the story is simple , guys are dumbo online for not testing a woman !
And guys choosing her side cause she is a rich B , right ;) makes you look even dumber .... without checking things out.

Best off she can't stand it , if other people call her out !

Sandukan
09-04-2012, 03:15 PM
And what does typing has to do with the moral of the story ?

Story B pretends to be rich and famous blablabla , value friendship , but lies all the time , then demand other post proof , did post proof , she then delete the thread , cause 1610 gold is sure a lot , when before transfer I even left her 5k gold ..

Yeah . moral of the story is simple , guys are dumbo online for not testing a woman !
And guys choosing her side cause she is a rich B , right ;) makes you look even dumber .... without checking things out.

Best off she can't stand it , if other people call her out !

My bad.
I'd moved on from that original scenario.
She is hot right?
I like hot rich women.

Maybe I should do another show. How long before a reality show can get a spin-off?

Dravak
09-04-2012, 03:20 PM
My bad.
I'd moved on from that original scenario.
She is hot right?
I like hot rich women.

Maybe I should do another show. How long before a reality show can get a spin-off?

I don't know depending on how long till I am bored again ;) and have other MMO to do ;) .
Then you guys can go follow her story again !

But come on people enjoy this crap way too much !

Babytway
09-04-2012, 03:26 PM
every episode i want to see a new character be introduced and ask about where he can get an M4A1

Dravak
09-04-2012, 03:27 PM
every episode i want to see a new character be introduced and ask about where he can get an M4A1

That is how nexon works and earns most of there money ;) .

Babytway don't go blowing secrets now !
You will undermine the F2P empire that everybody has to emulate !

buddylee
09-04-2012, 03:32 PM
I'd like to see the episode that stars Alex

Dravak
09-04-2012, 03:34 PM

But my toon is Alex :p ... it is a great show , have lapdances and people accusing me of everything .
All on my wall :D , Even have people attacking me everyday to read the gossips ;) told them to just ad me !

TonySpaghetti
09-04-2012, 03:34 PM

I like your avatar.

joaquim
09-04-2012, 03:41 PM
CC forum vs. MW forum. We'd kick their asses.

Nudie
09-04-2012, 03:42 PM
CC forum vs. MW forum. We'd kick their asses.

Amen to that. :p

buddylee
09-04-2012, 03:46 PM
I like your avatar.

Thanks! Yours is pretty cool too. Although, I'm a little apprehensive about dinner tonight, since that's what's on the menu. That was custom made by a friend. The original one was pretty pathetic.

Funny stuff Dravak!

joaquim
09-04-2012, 03:47 PM
Amen to that. :p

Let's go invade the MW forum! I already have a head start! lol
Who wants to join me other than Boom who does it every day?

TonySpaghetti
09-04-2012, 03:48 PM
Thanks! Yours is pretty cool too. Although, I'm a little apprehensive about dinner tonight, since that's what's on the menu. That was custom made by a friend. The original one was pretty pathetic.

Funny stuff Dravak!

Check your meatballs for teeth first. ;)

Babytway
09-04-2012, 03:54 PM
New Event is up....collect hollywood stars most stars at end of event gets lead role in new reality series. disclaimer( we don't know when the series will start or if it will ever, but good luck to all the big spenders out there)

Ramshutu
09-04-2012, 04:07 PM
I wouldn't want to see hatter in a reality tv show, he'd be like Mel Gibson in Southpark but IRL.

I'd be Dwight from the office.

TonySpaghetti
09-04-2012, 04:31 PM
I wouldn't want to see hatter in a reality tv show, he'd be like Mel Gibson in Southpark but IRL.

I'd be Dwight from the office.

I've got dibs on being Creed. :)

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
09-04-2012, 04:32 PM
who has tasted australias cadbury chocolates??

Paulio
09-04-2012, 04:35 PM
Let's go invade the MW forum! I already have a head start! lol
Who wants to join me other than Boom who does it every day?

Not cool to troll their forums. They did it to us for a few hours during (er)'s Q&A and it was freakin annoying. If you do it everyday, that really sucks.

TonySpaghetti
09-04-2012, 04:42 PM
who has tasted australias cadbury chocolates??

Are they the same as Cadbury chocolate from everywhere else in the world?

joaquim
09-04-2012, 04:47 PM
Not cool to troll their forums. They did it to us for a few hours during (er)'s Q&A and it was freakin annoying. If you do it everyday, that really sucks.

I go there because I actually play the game but I don't contribute since I don't know anything about the game. I tried to troll KA but it was boring since barely anyone posts there.

TonySpaghetti
09-04-2012, 04:47 PM
I go there because I actually play the game but I don't contribute since I don't know anything about the game. I tried to troll KA but it was boring since barely anyone posts there.

Isn't it the same as CC?

joaquim
09-04-2012, 04:49 PM
Isn't it the same as CC?

MW changed up the style. They have casualties for every unit except the ones you get from events, crate items, and the other ones you buy with gold. The expansions are different too. You get a whole block of land instead of a couple of squares here. KA is the same as MW.