PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion - Please auto-sort equipment

buckeyespud
09-04-2012, 01:23 PM
whenever we find new equipment there does not seem to be any rhyme or reason as to where it is placed. Sure would be nice to auto sort this to be listed in order of attack power or defense power.

Another benefit to this is lets say you have 2,000 weapons, and you are bringing in 1500 to battle. If your equipment is auto-sorted, it would be easy to look through your list and see what the weakest item you are bringing into battle would be.

Auto-sort please!

d_nickels
09-04-2012, 01:34 PM
YES!

Would love to sort by attack, defense, and alphabetically. One or all of those options would be a huge improvement! Even just listing chronologically for when you loot them would be better than the seemingly random list we have now. This has been suggested before, but always a great idea.

Dexter Morgan
09-04-2012, 02:39 PM
Great idea. Would love this on units as well

Vapor
09-04-2012, 03:03 PM
I would do stupid things to have this feature ... its SO NEEDED!!

Guido69
09-04-2012, 03:05 PM
That has been suggested dozens of times in the past already.... unfortunately to no avail

Chups
09-04-2012, 03:13 PM
Autosort units too.......I mean how are they arranged anyway?? So hard to find new indestructibles.

Hello Kitty
09-04-2012, 03:52 PM
Let's throw out a request for a sort feature on our ally and rival lists while we're at it...allow sort by ascending/descending names, ally count, and level.

For the equipment sort feature - allow sort by ascending/descending attack or defense values for units, weapons, and armor.

Good luck! Same features that have been repeatedly requested in posts since 2011.

tcapi
09-04-2012, 07:03 PM
How about allies? I need to flip 10 times now to get to the 499th guy!

Valid or
09-04-2012, 09:11 PM
I have noticed from the past that if one makes enough noise one gets noticed, so if it's fresh on the boards and they read it who knows wht can happen.
Great idea.
I personally would also like to see a increases with the refresh rate tick on our energy bar, as we level up the total amount we have grows but the tick it builds at stays the same, would be nice to have that rate scale up with our level.
It's starting to be a long wait for it to be full.

BadNews
09-04-2012, 11:45 PM
I always use my energy before it's full, then I know I did never waste any of energy time.

Vile Lynn
09-04-2012, 11:51 PM
The Good: Yeah! Awesome suggestions! :)

The Bad: All suggestions have been posted soooooo many times over the better part of the last year and ALL suggestions have been ignored by Funzio & now GREE. Yeah, it would be nice, but it'll never happen. Sorry.

Addyman
09-05-2012, 03:04 AM
This has been suggested over and over again for as long as I have been playing and it is a MUCH NEEDED ADDITION.

Even sorting into alphabetical order would be a start so when you loot an item from PVE you can easily find what you've just looted and check its stats.

God knows what they are working on instead of this. Although they did give us weather on maps. Which was really useful. NOT.

I mean seriously, how many people asked for Rain on a map? WTF was the point of that?

The_Red
09-05-2012, 06:36 AM
this is singlehandedly the most impactful change they could make to the game to
most players; a sorting function would be a significant improvement for advanced
players who like to monitor incoming loot, losses, and track other statistics
with their kingdoms.

Vile Lynn
09-05-2012, 06:58 AM
this is singlehandedly the most impactful change they could make to the game to
most players; a sorting function would be a significant improvement for advanced
players who like to monitor incoming loot, losses, and track other statistics
with their kingdoms.

Actually, Red, I think they programmed it this way on purpose especially for "advanced players."
And I am not being sarcastic.

There are a lot of features in all 3 Funzio/GREE games that are undefined, hidden, redundant, mysterious, etc...

Having all of your loot in a nice & easy, obvious format is not the way these games are played. If players want to, they have to spend time and effort to track loot, losses, and other stats... things that an "advanced player" would do... things that would keep the attention of an "advanced player."

Just the way it is & they way it will stay.

Njwmrb
09-05-2012, 07:48 AM
Actually, Red, I think they programmed it this way on purpose especially for "advanced players."
And I am not being sarcastic.

There are a lot of features in all 3 Funzio/GREE games that are undefined, hidden, redundant, mysterious, etc...

Having all of your loot in a nice & easy, obvious format is not the way these games are played. If players want to, they have to spend time and effort to track loot, losses, and other stats... things that an "advanced player" would do... things that would keep the attention of an "advanced player."

Just the way it is & they way it will stay.

I think you're reading to much into it. IMO they are too busy pumping out as many events as possible and probably developing their next game. They don't put much effort in improving the games they have already produced, they just take what they learn and try to adjust the next game to be better.

The_Red
09-05-2012, 07:55 AM
I think you're reading to much into it. IMO they are too busy pumping out as many events as possible and probably developing their next game. They don't put much effort in improving the games they have already produced, they just take what they learn and try to adjust the next game to be better.

I agree that the poster was reading much too much into it and that they are busy dumping time and energy into leveraging the platform into a new game.... however, I dont agree that they arent putting effort into their current games; they will continue to address issues in the games as long as people are spending large amounts of cash on the game. This is still one of their top producing games almost always in the top 50 itunes by revenue.... given the gem players Ive seen there is a healthy influx of cash to drive more dev time (costs.) when the play slows and the money slows their attentions will wane.

Njwmrb
09-05-2012, 07:58 AM
Besides events the only new content I can think of in 4 or 5 months is a few new maps and the "weather" function which really just amounts to an annoying glare on the screen.

Months ago we had a thread with 20+ fantastic ideas and none of them were ever implemented.

Vile Lynn
09-05-2012, 09:39 AM

Hi Njwmrb - I was gonna say that, but it is OT & I have been venting about the lack of improvements & abundance of glitches, cheaters and event problems all over the CC forum, so I left it out of this KA thread, but you are right! It is a mess! I really don't like to be so negative about a game I love & enjoy... just sometimes, like now, it becomes overwhelming, and I go off on a venting spree. (sorry) There are way more probs with CC, so I keep my KA venting to a minimum.
----------------------

Back on topic, I would love some sort of a sorting system for units & loot. I just have my doubts it will ever happen. Same goes for any new ordering system or favorites for the Friends List.

Heck, I would be happy if they had the category labels to buy units & our inventory tabs in the same order... talking about the Beast & Machine tabs...
To buy units, the order is: Infantry - Magic - Beast - Machine.
To check out inventory, the order is: Infantry - Magic - Machine - Beast.
Not too fond of the inconsistency, but I live with it.

As far as inventory goes, a simple alphabetical order would be a welcomed improvement, but a stat-based order would be awesome!

CloudKing
09-05-2012, 10:32 AM
I agree a sort feature on all said would be a much valued add… But also an indicator or label for units that can no longer fight due low Attack / Defense stats

buckeyespud
09-05-2012, 02:11 PM
thanks for everyone's support on this idea, I knew that I couldn't of been the only one. In the years I've had an iPhone there have been several games that have kept my attention for months and months, this being one of them. I understand that there is time and money that goes into the maintaining of these games, but I can't believe that a simple auto-sort basedon attack/defense can be very hard to implement. I mean there are no new graphics or signicant code to write here, just a simple script to list out the player's equipment based on attack/defense power. We know they have the capability to do this, because when you go to buy units, the units are listed out from left to right from weak to powerful. Even when you buy army and hero equipment they are in order, so it shouldn't be too hard to have this in order for player's inventories. I'm just hoping that this plea for a minor addition that would make so many players happy does not fall on deaf ears.