PDA

View Full Version : I need help deciding what to do

boardgames rule
09-04-2012, 12:46 PM
Tomarrow school starts for me and this year i need to focus alot on schoold to get ahead and so i can do college next year for free . I am thinking of only logging on in morning, mid afternoon and after supper. Now i am going to work on upgrading my oil rigs to collect every morning. But what i was wondering what buildings should i upgrade to get the max income for? Here are some that i though would be good but i was wondering what your guys thought is. Chemical plant, Desalination plant, recycle plant, oil refinery, ore mine Satellite array, comp factory, naval boost and my air field to 9. I have farely good stats only lose a battle every month or so. So if you could pleaze help me out.

Bronson
09-04-2012, 12:57 PM
Personally I would say get your comp factory up to 10 first then work on 12,24,48 hour buildings

boardgames rule
09-04-2012, 12:59 PM
Okay what buildings do you think i should work on for money. After i do the comp.

Lt. Falcon
09-04-2012, 12:59 PM
Personally I would say get your comp factory up to 10 first then work on 12,24,48 hour buildings

I agree with Bron on this.

boardgames rule
09-04-2012, 01:01 PM
And after comp? Also i guess i could toss the cement factory in as well

Miner
You're pretty spot on.

Oil rigs first of course.
The rest of the 12/24/48 hour buildings you've already listed.
Use your unit building upgrades to save up for your money building upgrades since they're inexpensive and take a long time to complete.

Good luck with classes.

Thief
To Be honest it still sounds like your going to be logging on every 6 hours. Therefore I would focus on 6, 12, 24 48 Hour Buildings for Money. Obviously it just depends on what your priorities are. Is it to increase your IPH? Then focus on the income buildings that have those parameters. Maybe you would rather do 8 hour buildings due to when you plan on logging in?

If you want to take this time and build up your army then you have different parameters to follow.

Bronson
09-04-2012, 01:03 PM
Gotta go for the biggest payouts so if your def is good enough up the rigs and nanos if you can't go over vault then desals are very quick and the chem plants will give you a good amount of cash every 12 hours.

Arizona
09-04-2012, 01:05 PM
Hi BGR
First priority has to be school. Build your game around that.

As you wont be able to log in so often, I would concentrate on getting your money buildings to sync to your daily routine. Concentrate on your 12, 24, 48 hr buildings. Get them to sync first thing in the morning before you leave for school. That way your 12 hr buildings will be ready that same evening. Get all that synced and you should never lose out on uncollected money. It's more difficult to get your 8 hr buildings synced tho, so leave those out for the time being. Your only problem is to arrange the timings of upgrades, but that's something you have to decide for yourself.

The buildings you listed are all ideal to upgrade except the Sat Array in your case. Besides, all those you mentioned will take time, so there's no problem leaving out the 8hr buildings.

Don't neglect contributing to your defence. Buy up lots of cheap SSD's when you can.

boardgames rule
Well the thing is i am only in 10th grade but i want to start collage next year and to do that i have to work hard this school year. I might check on at lunch but more likely 6:30,3 and then 6:30 and 9 at night.

Ryan5100
Tomarrow school starts for me and this year i need to focus alot on schoold to get ahead and so i can do college next year for free . I am thinking of only logging on in morning, mid afternoon and after supper. Now i am going to work on upgrading my oil rigs to collect every morning. But what i was wondering what buildings should i upgrade to get the max income for? Here are some that i though would be good but i was wondering what your guys thought is. Chemical plant, Desalination plant, recycle plant, oil refinery, ore mine Satellite array, comp factory, naval boost and my air field to 9. I have farely good stats only lose a battle every month or so. So if you could pleaze help me out.I ran into the same problem about 3 weeks ago when school started for me so I started my oil rigs. Just got both of them to level 5 now working on my nanos. I'd say go with oil rigs and comp factory first 2

Miner
Gotta go for the biggest payouts so if your def is good enough up the rigs and nanos if you can't go over vault then desals are very quick and the chem plants will give you a good amount of cash every 12 hours.

He's at level 41 Bron. No nanos there...

boardgames rule
09-04-2012, 01:08 PM
I know i was about to say that.:D I in replie to arizonia i have to upgrade my airfield to 9 it is at 5 right now so maybe when i am saving up. Also i am UK so mine launchers are okay as well.

Miner
09-04-2012, 01:09 PM
If you want to just bolster your defense, get your comp up as everyone has suggested, then unlock the heavy defense units like the SSDs, Mine-Launchers and Aircraft Carriers (pricy). Upgrade the boost building that matches the unit you choose for defense, then sit back and collect without fear of getting cash stolen.

You could also drop allies to bring your density up and prevent others from taking cash. I do this on my LLP quite often. Drop to 40-50 allies where all my units are rock stars and not many players can touch it. You can go well over vault then to work on those oil rig upgrades.

Bronson
09-04-2012, 01:10 PM
He's at level 41 Bron. No nanos there...

Sorry I don't read sigs anymore, Im good for allies and dont wanna watch any dodgy slideshows!!

boardgames rule
09-04-2012, 01:13 PM
I am at 60 allies and my lowest unit for defense is a sea scout so i know i need to boost up defense stats but there is not any one around me with good stats and the gold players arent even around

Arizona
09-04-2012, 01:15 PM
BGR. Remember it's not a race. You're gonna be busy at skool getting yourself an edukayshun. So, just upgrade whatever and whenever you can afford something from those buildings mentioned.

boardgames rule
09-04-2012, 01:16 PM
Also you guys can add me so i can get rid of strangers and grunts.

Miner
09-04-2012, 01:16 PM
Sorry I don't read sigs anymore, Im good for allies and dont wanna watch any dodgy slideshows!!

bahahaha. You want me to make you a dodgy slideshow? ;)

boardgames rule
09-04-2012, 01:18 PM
Hey miner how did you make the slideshow?

Miner
09-04-2012, 01:20 PM
Hey miner how did you make the slideshow?

Photoshop. It was a pain in the Bronson if you know what I mean.

boardgames rule
09-04-2012, 01:24 PM
Okay so i will first start on my comp factory. Then i think what i will do is upgrade my naval boost to 5 and since it is cheap i will buy alot of units. So after doing 2 things that a cheaper i should have lots of defensive units and then i can start work on oil rigs and chemical plants. Should i do any 48 hour buildings? IF so which one oil or ore?

Ryan5100
09-04-2012, 01:27 PM
Okay so i will first start on my comp factory. Then i think what i will do is upgrade my naval boost to 5 and since it is cheap i will buy alot of units. So after doing 2 things that a cheaper i should have lots of defensive units and then i can start work on oil rigs and chemical plants. Should i do any 48 hour buildings? IF so which one oil or ore?I have both ore mines level 5 and oil refineries level 2 I like them both but I'm just gonna do 12/24 buildings now. Desal plants are a good upgrade to do.

Miner
09-04-2012, 01:29 PM
I would probably vote oil refineries first. They have the potential at putting out more money than ore mines do. Trade-off is that they cost more to upgrade.

Bronson
09-04-2012, 01:30 PM
bahahaha. You want me to make you a dodgy slideshow? ;)

Don't think there would be much point with my 3 event units lol. If I win the next boss then go for it!

boardgames rule
09-04-2012, 01:31 PM
Yea the only thing earlier that i didnt like about the oil rigs is that they take for every to upgrade. But now thats not a issue

Bronson
09-04-2012, 01:32 PM
I would probably vote oil refineries first. They have the potential at putting out more money than ore mines do. Trade-off is that they cost more to upgrade.

You can get ores upto lvl 3 very cheap and quick and then I would do the oil after that.

boardgames rule
09-04-2012, 01:40 PM
HEy bronson did you get to boss 15 in KA?

Bronson
09-04-2012, 01:45 PM
HEy bronson did you get to boss 15 in KA?

Nah I got no chance, best I can do is 11

boardgames rule
09-04-2012, 01:46 PM
I made it and got the nice dragon with a total stat combine of 500

boardgames rule
09-04-2012, 02:08 PM
Thanks for the advice and i will start doing that. YOu can always check in at my base because i think i am allies with all of you except a few of you. If you arent allies with me please send a pm and i will add you.

Arizona
09-04-2012, 02:20 PM
Okay so i will first start on my comp factory. Then i think what i will do is upgrade my naval boost to 5 and since it is cheap i will buy alot of units. So after doing 2 things that a cheaper i should have lots of defensive units and then i can start work on oil rigs and chemical plants. Should i do any 48 hour buildings? IF so which one oil or ore?

You say you have pretty good stats for your level and lose maybe one fight a month. Then why make upgrading your Comp and Naval a priority. If you are that confident about your stats, then take the risk and waste little time upgrading your cash buildings. The faster you gain income the more choices you give yourself in the future.
I still don't have my Comp factory and so far rely on defensive units. It's just a matter of priority of course, and we all have different opinions.
If you want to upgrade 48hr buildings, I'd go for Oil Refinery.

Thief
09-04-2012, 03:31 PM
I actually completely agree with Arizona. If you only get beat once a month i would be only upgrading cash buildings. I have max allies and am only stronger than 95% of my opponents but i still can manage to do 30 million upgrades all day long (heck last week i went for my first 50 million upgrade)

MonkeyPuppy2012
09-04-2012, 07:15 PM
Sigh

Ok here is what You should do...

Get Laid.. Get a girlfriend and get laid... should be your 1st priority this school year

2nd-- do good in school so you have a future... get small part time job and save 10% of everything you earn
3rd.. exercise.....
4th....check into Modern war twice a day... collect cash and upgrade.....
5th Play only when you have done the other things.

Fl@sh
09-04-2012, 07:18 PM
Sigh

Ok here is what You should do...

Get Laid.. Get a girlfriend and get laid... should be your 1st priority this school year

2nd-- do good in school so you have a future... get small part time job and save 10% of everything you earn
3rd.. exercise.....
4th....check into Modern war twice a day... collect cash and upgrade.....
5th Play only when you have done the other things.
What he said... But why wait for the school year for #1, start that now!

boardgames rule
09-04-2012, 07:37 PM
Shut up u guys. that is wrong.

Fl@sh
09-04-2012, 07:39 PM
Shut up u guys. that is wrong.
Seriously, if you want to be prepared for college...

boardgames rule
09-04-2012, 07:48 PM
Okay first that is wrong and collage isn't just about that. Second I am homeschooled.

Fl@sh
09-04-2012, 07:55 PM
Just poking you in the ribs. Good luck buddy

boardgames rule
09-04-2012, 08:00 PM
Fine but don't do that kind of joking again. Thanks and we shall see how my year goes and how much time I have for MW/forum. Hopefully some time

Dreno33
09-04-2012, 08:00 PM
My opinion:

1) Comp and Cement to 10
2) Oil Rigs until you need to start saving more
3) all other buildings (listed in your OP) to lvl 5 (starting with quickest upgrade times)
4) Desalination plants while saving for next oil rig upgrade, etc etc.

RobinoftheHood
09-04-2012, 08:52 PM
I haven't pushed my cement factory past 4 just because the idea of upgrading it is so tedious

Agent Orange
09-04-2012, 09:08 PM
Based on your level and ally count the comp factory is kind of a toss up. It will boost your defence stats by 20% at L 10 but a smart rival will take it out first in an attack.

The biggest mistake I made was not having good unit density and you have a big advantage in the spot you are at because the game is still grouping your rivals based on level and allies so everyone around you should be around the same level and number of allies.

So why's that important well you can get the most bang for your buck by buying the most powerful units you can buy and since everyone is only limited to a small number of units in battle it is faster and easier to bulk up. Because you are UK it's sea units. Had you said Russia I would have suggested my strategy of bulking up on Super Hornets, B52's and SSDs. I would also take advantage of events if I could to grab some strong free indestructibles. But the trick would be to level up the unit buildings that would do you the most good.

Because you are still early on in the game now is a good time to level slowly and build economy and unit density. If you plan on sticking with the UK then level up your naval research building as high as you can go to take advantage of the boost. But as with the cement factory be aware a smart attacker could really knock down your defence by taking out these buildings.

Make sure you are at 10 million for your vault, one thing, now would be the time to gamble on money outside of your vault since there aren't as many jr whales in the low levels yet.

Keep in mind that the more tempting your money buildings are the more likely someone will raid you and they too could be using the tactic of bulking up their army or worse they are buying gold units as the low levels are where you will gain the biggest tactical advantage for minimal cash outlay.

Thunder Child
09-05-2012, 06:25 AM
Photoshop. It was a pain in the Bronson if you know what I mean.Aidan knows.....

boardgames rule
09-05-2012, 06:31 AM
My vault is at max. I have all the buildings avilible at my level"41". Do you thinkk i should buy SSDs?

Miner
09-05-2012, 07:13 AM
My vault is at max. I have all the buildings avilible at my level"41". Do you thinkk i should buy SSDs?

Depends on if you think you need to beef up your defenses or not. If you don't lose any attacks, then you probably don't need to right now. I'm a paranoid player though so my defense is always well over my attack. It seems to be working as I haven't been attacked/raided and lost in probably 2 months.

Arizona
09-05-2012, 07:14 AM
This started of as a $ building thread, but if we're talking about units now, then I'd say yes, you should buy SSD's even though you're a few levels back from unlocking them. I think even including all the relevant boosts they are better value than mine launchers, but I'm open to being corrected on that.

Agent Orange
09-05-2012, 07:24 AM
This started of as a $ building thread, but if we're talking about units now, then I'd say yes, you should buy SSD's even though you're a few levels back from unlocking them. I think even including all the relevant boosts they are better value than mine launchers, but I'm open to being corrected on that.

SSD's can be bought as long as you have a level 9 airstrip which is not level dependent. My L10 LLP is buying SSDs and working on a L10 airstrip at the moment. They only have 1 ally so 4 SSDs and 4 B52s should do the trick.

And to the op, yes I would buy them as they will bulk up your defence.

Agent Orange
09-05-2012, 07:29 AM
Depends on if you think you need to beef up your defenses or not. If you don't lose any attacks, then you probably don't need to right now. I'm a paranoid player though so my defense is always well over my attack. It seems to be working as I haven't been attacked/raided and lost in probably 2 months.

I don't think you can ever be to careful or paranoid..... It's only a matter of time before other HLPs set up LLPs to have fun in the low levels.

Bob_55
09-09-2012, 04:08 PM
this man supply sales price for gold and cash, can talk to me ,or add the guy,alliance

ID:482602694 ,palringo ID: 17198880 ,or join palringo room [apps club] ,

MSN: masupingangle@126.com ,ICQ:624971750 ,PM Rose for details.

That's enough, you poluated every thread with your junk

Dr. Dengus
09-09-2012, 04:35 PM

Yes, definitely. Granted I am Russia and have a 10 Comp, but I have hundreds of SSD's and each one I buy still adds at least 25 - 29 D given all of my air boosts.