PDA

View Full Version : Why are the Indians attacking Swifty?

Swifty
09-04-2012, 08:11 AM
Since I cannot get a straight answer from the Indians on why they are attacking me, I was hoping that my forum friends might be willing to supply some possible reasons.

While plausible reasons are certainly welcome, I was really looking for creative and humorous answers.

Let me start out with one possible reason: The Indians are still buying the Payam BFF scam. This does not really work because for this to be true, we would have to believe that the Indians are pretty dumb, like sub-30 IQ dumb. But hey, if the shoe fits....

Dravak
09-04-2012, 08:25 AM
Plausible answers , they just like to mess with you !
Don't forget some people are more fun to mess with then others.
Since they mess back .

Humour answer , cause you are beter then Boda
Cause you are sneaky fox who makes fun of the money spending !

Real answer well I already posted on your wall the first lie , from there on things got F up .
And currently game gotten in such stage , that it is beat up the weak guy with big mouth , cause it is fun .

Luke 3457
09-04-2012, 08:31 AM
Are you friends with ck members? The 30 iq statement will get continued attacks!

Burn
09-04-2012, 08:32 AM
the Indians are pretty dumb, like sub-30 IQ dumb. But hey, if the shoe fits....

Answered your own question?

Might as well lock the thread now, it's cooked. ;)

TonySpaghetti
09-04-2012, 08:34 AM
Maybe they heard you're in cahoots with Tony Montana and his 1-man gang. :)

Vile Lynn
09-04-2012, 08:36 AM
Swifty...

Maybe they all wanna wear new fox fur coats this coming Winter?

Maybe because Dillinja is gone & they need someone to target?

Maybe they really like you?

Maybe they are all sadist & you are a willing and responsive masochist?

Maybe I have no idea what's really going on? :cool:

koralene
09-04-2012, 08:42 AM
Maybe because you keep claiming to be neutral when you are not. You can't have it both ways. Either you support CK or the Indians. Choose a side and stick with it and stop whining like a baby when the other attacks you.

Luke 3457
09-04-2012, 08:57 AM
Maybe because you keep claiming to be neutral when you are not. You can't have it both ways. Either you support CK or the Indians. Choose a side and stick with it and stop whining like a baby when the other attacks you.
That's a very good answer kora

sez
09-04-2012, 08:58 AM
http://www.rottenecards.com/ecards/Rottenecards_28398334_5yxqtvh6vz.png

Vile Lynn
09-04-2012, 09:10 AM
^^^ life = Gree ^^^

chbranch
09-04-2012, 09:12 AM
Now thats funny

isshi
09-04-2012, 09:24 AM
Dumb with an iq of 30? that's an insult and you expect to get away with that?
I am sure the attacks will happen more often now. Insulting people is not a good idea. I wonder who has a low iq for making such a silly statement.

TonySpaghetti
09-04-2012, 09:28 AM
I am sure the attacks will happen more often now. Insulting people is not a good idea. I wonder who has a low iq for making such a silly statement.

I have an IQ of 2000: I had the game. :D

http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj602/TonySpaghetti/d55631e9.jpg

koralene
09-04-2012, 09:31 AM

Actually the criteria to be an indiot is to have a low IQ. hehe

Dravak
09-04-2012, 09:35 AM
The criteria to Koralene is to be so unrealistic , I tought santa was bad .

But you sure replaced Santa ..
>.<
But then again I guess people IQ is really low these days . so it all makes sense .

NotHappyatU
09-04-2012, 09:56 AM

Get lost...dude

Murda
09-04-2012, 09:56 AM
Because you're ugly and your momma dresses you funny

NotHappyatU
09-04-2012, 09:59 AM
http://www.rottenecards.com/ecards/Rottenecards_28398334_5yxqtvh6vz.png

Hey....it's the boss....ha ha ha ha ha ha...dropping mafia...hidin....down below...500...lurking forum...like a...biatchhhhh

sez
09-04-2012, 10:18 AM
Hey....it's the boss....ha ha ha ha ha ha...dropping mafia...hidin....down below...500...lurking forum...like a...biatchhhhh

Your sister and mum like it just fine.... hows lvl 142 pu$$y?

Burn
Isn't (CK)-The Professor one of the leaders? He is certainly one of very few (CK) at the higher levels, but I don't think he likes fighting any more... he was found yesterday, cowering under a cardboard box, with only 190 mob.

I think he decided he didn't want to be a sheep, so he chose to be a COWard instead ;)

http://www.badgerflats.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/coward.jpg

Lonestoner

With the childish squabbles that go on between the two, I don't really plan to join either of them when I get of appropriate level and strength. Nor do I plan to join the smaller ones like MS13 or CCC either.

Why do you feel you must pick one of those two sides?

Burn
09-04-2012, 10:21 AM
@Lonestoner.... Because the game is utter garbage otherwise.

I quit a while back through boredom, but came back specifically to taunt CK after watching their endless waffling here on the forum, and I am having great fun currently chasing their COWards up and down through the various mob size adjustments that they make to try and avoid detection and retribution.

koralene
09-04-2012, 10:24 AM
With the childish squabbles that go on between the two, I don't really plan to join either of them when I get of appropriate level and strength. Nor do I plan to join the smaller ridiculous ones like MS13 or CCC either.

Because i don't like indiot supporters just like indiots don't like ck supporters. Its the way of the game. You want to stay neutral... don't befriend either crew.

Yeah as Burn said... game is rubbish and the silly games are much more fun.

TonySpaghetti
09-04-2012, 10:25 AM
With the childish squabbles that go on between the two, I don't really plan to join either of them when I get of appropriate level and strength. Nor do I plan to join the smaller ridiculous ones like MS13 or CCC either.

That's a shame. You could have been the second member of MS13! That would have made you Tony's right hand man, which would have put you in charge of all the self-pleasuring. :D

G Wiz
09-04-2012, 10:29 AM
At this point swifty it might just be for kicks...like a payam replacement of sorts.

Dravak
09-04-2012, 10:31 AM
WoW what a admittance , so all along somebody was playing a game !
Then act hurt when somebody else outplays them , lmao
You play a game , then be prepared to lose :p or don't play it .

Then start to make up lies and deciets , instead of spending money ;)
Yeah Santa is coming to town , now it is a Female Santa .

Dravak
09-04-2012, 10:32 AM
At this point swifty it might just be for kicks...like a payam replacement of sorts.

Swifty likes red :p , he cannot go on a day without red ;) ...

You people still haven't figure it out :p

TonySpaghetti
09-04-2012, 10:34 AM
WoW what a admittance , so all along somebody was playing a game !
Then act hurt when somebody else outplays them , lmao
You play a game , then be prepared to lose :p or don't play it .

Then start to make up lies and deciets , instead of spending money ;)
Yeah Santa is coming to town , now it is a Female Santa .

Wouldn't that make her Mrs Claus? Or in the CC world, Mrs Claws? :)

Dravak
09-04-2012, 10:39 AM
LOL Tony you and Sez are funny :D

koralene
09-04-2012, 10:40 AM
Wouldn't that make her Mrs Claus? Or in the CC world, Mrs Claws? :)

I think it would make him deluded. hehe

Honestly he just wants a rise out of me and i've got him blocked so i can't read his comments. I won't go to his level. I'm better than that.

I'll say this. If anybody wants the truth, pm me. I have all the proof about Dravak and his account. The same proof i showed to funzio that vindicated me.

Dravak
09-04-2012, 10:54 AM
Really so you kept all those stuff behind , to manipulate the truth , well if funzio and gree vindicated you .
How come I got my gold back and my EVENT items :p , +15 hardened shotguns !

Anyway even more proof that you are lying , see people I got PROOF about others ..
Where is the PROOF about you miss santa !

Rich daddie , well he wouldn't mind loaning you 500k ? would he liar ;)

Johnny70
09-04-2012, 10:54 AM
Since I cannot get a straight answer from the Indians on why they are attacking me, I was hoping that my forum friends might be willing to supply some possible reasons.

While plausible reasons are certainly welcome, I was really looking for creative and humorous answers.

Let me start out with one possible reason: The Indians are still buying the Payam BFF scam. This does not really work because for this to be true, we would have to believe that the Indians are pretty dumb, like sub-30 IQ dumb. But hey, if the shoe fits....
I just gotta wonder swifty if you are another one of cybil's clones now? This seems more like a attention thread that she would start...... anyway WTF, is your IQ that low? or is your memory just completely shot? you asked in game I answered in game you got away with playing the middle for long enough, period end of story.... thats what makes me ask if cybil got a hold of your account and is talking to itself again? come on now, its a reasonable question! it talks to itself in game all the time..... and hey cybil, I know its hard for you to keep things straight with so many voices in your head but you were kicked to the curb not the other way around remember? your a ck because nobody else wants you around and hey ask yourself this, do you think they really do either?

Poppins
09-04-2012, 11:01 AM
The criteria to Koralene is to be so unrealistic , I tought santa was bad .

But you sure replaced Santa ..
>.<
But then again I guess people IQ is really low these days . so it all makes sense .

Dravak buddy do the world a favor and go get laid, and don't feel sorry for yourself or anything, it's not that uncommon for guys to date a girl that would rather cyber with strangers on the internet than make love to their man. Trust me it isn't you at all, don't start to get suicidal or anything, though I'm sure we will all manage if you choose to go down that road...

Johnny70
09-04-2012, 11:05 AM
ok cybil we got two of your personas on here can you go for three? come on we all know you got atleast three

Dravak
09-04-2012, 11:07 AM
Dravak buddy do the world a favor and go get laid, and don't feel sorry for yourself or anything, it's not that uncommon for guys to date a girl that would rather cyber with strangers on the internet than make love to their man. Trust me it isn't you at all, don't start to get suicidal or anything, though I'm sure we will all manage if you choose to go down that road...

poppins idiot . really so a peron takes 3 step back , cyber for fun , does not want to get involved with her .
She didn't get the clue , or she only gave you the details she wanted !

Good going man , don't forget you are getting dumber and dumber .
Believing her again , when she blocks you , says my real life friends are fine and don't threat me that way ?
Or she still is in surgery , guess you can't even check simple information can you ?

I am laughing at you , cause lets see what she told me about you ;)
Maybe ask her to quote and paste it !

Swifty
09-04-2012, 11:10 AM
Thanks to everyone for all the good answers, some plausible and some humorous.

Special thanks to Dravak for getting the thread off to a good start.

Johnny70
09-04-2012, 11:11 AM
I mean come on, we got the poor innocent nymph kor persona, we got the I'm the baddest boy in the jungle poopie persona, why dont you break out the I'm so confused Rorscharch persona next? or maybe the other "nobody knows me" little nymph cherry bomb persona? or....

Lonestoner
09-04-2012, 11:11 AM
Thanks for clearing that up everybody.. Wasn't sure if there was a true need to join either side, or if it's feasible to sit back and observe. I *plan* to never spend money on the game (though I've built up over 600g over the span of ~2 months), so if I stay neutral, I may have a slightly tougher time, but, I'm not one for drama. I also feel that if I can't handle my battles myself, nobody else should have to do it for me. I don't want to have to call on "big brother" every time someone with ridiculously higher stats comes by and tears me a new one. I'd rather just deal with the beating, and move on personally. Not much in this game I can imagine being more demoralizing than having someone else in your crew fight your battles for you because you aren't strong enough to do it yourself.

Poppins
09-04-2012, 11:13 AM
poppins idiot . really so a peron takes 3 step back , cyber for fun , does not want to get involved with her .
She didn't get the clue , or she only gave you the details she wanted !

Good going man , don't forget you are getting dumber and dumber .
Believing her again , when she blocks you , says my real life friends are fine and don't threat me that way ?
Or she still is in surgery , guess you can't even check simple information can you ?

I am laughing at you , cause lets see what she told me about you ;)
Maybe ask her to quote and paste it !

Dravak buddy I read all the skype messages and you are a lunatic.

Dravak
09-04-2012, 11:15 AM
It is ok swifty , it is all fun and games , if she was so reliable as she said she was LMAO
She wouldn't bite so easily , you just need to hook her with candies !

WoW I remember her tantrum I decide when I want to speak lmao , not you !
I just had to drop enough candies , till the bucket is full , the the truth comes out undeniable .

I don't give info about others ;) , right all along she been passing info to others .
But no real info about her , so poppins what do you know about her :p

Her daddie is so rich lmao ? he sure like to know what a psycho her daughter has been ;)
But let say even that is a lie :p

Dravak
09-04-2012, 11:16 AM
Dravak buddy I read all the skype messages and you are a lunatic.

hahaha really , also the parts where I took steps back ?
maybe she kept those forum post PM here too , where I said she would be trouble !

Nice one poppins you took the bait again and start trusting her !

Dravak
09-04-2012, 11:20 AM
Poppins if she trust you so much , how about asking her real life info !

Instead of being diverted with small bits about other people !
If she doesn't trust you enough , that says it all , doesn't it .
with real life info you can call her work to verify it , with real life info you can call the hospital .

So anything else aside from Drake said this , Drake said that , Xeno said this , Sez said this , Swifty said this ..
Sam said this , Poppins said this .

See we broke off 3 times , so you telling me she still has all the info ;)
So much for trust unless somebody wants to manipulate people !

Rhino72
09-04-2012, 11:22 AM
hahaha really , also the parts where I took steps back ?
maybe she kept those forum post PM here too , where I said she would be trouble !

Nice one poppins you took the bait again and start trusting her !

If you take any more steps back you will be walking on all fours and swinging from vines.

Dravak
09-04-2012, 11:25 AM
If you take any more steps back you will be walking on all fours and swinging from vines.

Why it is all fun and games , I mean after all am playing the game by peoples rules , and beating them ain't I ?
Simply put , if friendship is based on truth , then it is a real friendship .
If friendship is based on lies , there wasn't anything real was there !

Just like you still going on with the crusade . it is your own doing not mine :p

TonySpaghetti
09-04-2012, 11:30 AM
Why it is all fun and games , I mean after all am playing the game by peoples rules , and beating them ain't I ?
Simply put , if friendship is based on truth , then it is a real friendship .
If friendship is based on lies , there wasn't anything real was there !

Just like you still going on with the crusade . it is your own doing not mine :p

Why don't you guys just take this off-line? Its all pretty annoying. The only good part about all this drama is Poppins's avatar. That sh¡t cracks me up.

Dravak
09-04-2012, 11:35 AM
Why don't you guys just take this off-line? Its all pretty annoying. The only good part about all this drama is Poppins's avatar. That sh¡t cracks me up.

Tony cause it is funny , she needs always somebody to defend her on the forums .
While she spills her lies in anticipation of the next victim , well I guess we all know who her next victim is.
No wonder she was tagged cheater by previous Funzio crew , and all the things she said she was ugly lol

And truth is Poppins you two sure deserve eachother , too bad you don't know eachother at all do you :p

TonySpaghetti
09-04-2012, 12:05 PM
Tony cause it is funny , she needs always somebody to defend her on the forums .
While she spills her lies in anticipation of the next victim , well I guess we all know who her next victim is.
No wonder she was tagged cheater by previous Funzio crew , and all the things she said she was ugly lol

And truth is Poppins you two sure deserve eachother , too bad you don't know eachother at all do you :p

It isn't funny. Its actually a bit pathetic. If I want drama, I'll watch Coronation Street. Mmmmmm Eva. Yum.

Dravak
09-04-2012, 12:07 PM
Here another thing , if she is getting married with Chris (which I said on skype she should get together with him )why isn't he on the forums defending her .
Let me guess soon we will have a guy named Chris ;) making a forum account defending her .

And still no real life info , about miss santa clauss !

Dravak
09-04-2012, 12:09 PM
It isn't funny. Its actually a bit pathetic. If I want drama, I'll watch Coronation Street. Mmmmmm Eva. Yum.

Come on some people love it , and she has to stop this crap , if not then let the people who enjoy this crap continue .
Since too many idiots , believing crap , at the cost of good people online !

Sorry the net is the next reality , the youth are growing up with it , net image means more sometimes to them .
Then reality , it is sad but true .
Some women online have it tough and rough , no need for another fake DRAMA queen to make it tougher for them .
So lets pop the popcorn and enjoy the show .

TonySpaghetti
09-04-2012, 12:12 PM
Whatever dude.

BrandonCrimeCity
09-04-2012, 12:15 PM
Blah..blah..blah..blah..blah..blah..blah

Dravak
09-04-2012, 12:17 PM
Whatever dude.

reality is never pretty is it ?
And trusting somebody who you think is real hurts .
Sorry the net is becoming a virtual reality , since reality itself stinks , is she is so happy in real life !
WTF is she doing online cross roleplaying with reality , we got a word for those swifty still remembers ..
Meta gamers , keep reality and fiction seperated , she can't so ,let her spill up the money .
Which she will keep doing till the day she dies ... paying for her fantasy world , which she thinks revolves all about her.

So it doesn't matter what we say or do , this is fun , the more she get caught the more lies she invent to make it true.
Till she can't invent more ;)

Johnny70
09-04-2012, 12:23 PM
it is beyond pathetic, it isnt even drama anymore, most people have it figured out that several people on here commenting are the same person, shat it wouldnt surprise me to find out Dravac is just another of cybils personas, think about it.....

Dravak
09-04-2012, 12:27 PM
it is beyond pathetic, it isnt even drama anymore, most people have it figured out that several people on here commenting are the same person, shat it wouldnt surprise me to find out Dravac is just another of cybils personas, think about it.....

Sadly no johnny , am the person I am , people thinking so deep are really confusing themself it is very simple .

A person loves the attention , loves it adores it , so need more of the attention .
Then group of people find out she is a fake tranny a cheat , kick her out .
She wants revenge , will do whatever she can to get revenge , if she was so rich , she could easily afford the 10k needed .
So she start gathering allies , to help her in her revenge , lying manipulating decieving , tricking whatever needed .
Including ! THREATENING people in RL .
Which will not work with me , so she does everything possible to get her revenge .
Using all and everybody to get it , sorry I have no stomache for those kind of people .

So as simple as that , take it into the game , if you want revenge cough up the money .

mxz
09-04-2012, 12:29 PM
Where are the folks demanding everyone post pics? :(

BrandonCrimeCity
09-04-2012, 12:29 PM

Lol
++++++++++++

Dravak
09-04-2012, 12:31 PM
Where are the folks demanding everyone post pics? :(

the thread got locked by Cj after she stole back cherrybomb account look it up mxz ..

G Wiz
09-04-2012, 12:32 PM
Since we are on the subject, I have a confession...

I'm not really G wiz. This is just a name I used to sign up with in game and on forum! *breathe*

Look, I know this might be a lot to digest, but truthfully, I felt it was the best move on my behalf. I didn't do this because I wanted too...I did this because I needed to.

*walks off to a sad song*

TonySpaghetti
09-04-2012, 12:33 PM
Sadly no johnny , am the person I am , people thinking so deep are really confusing themself it is very simple .

A person loves the attention , loves it adores it , so need more of the attention .
Then group of people find out she is a fake tranny a cheat , kick her out .
She wants revenge , will do whatever she can to get revenge , if she was so rich , she could easily afford the 10k needed .
So she start gathering allies , to help her in her revenge , lying manipulating decieving , tricking whatever needed .
Including ! THREATENING people in RL .
Which will not work with me , so she does everything possible to get her revenge .
Using all and everybody to get it , sorry I have no stomache for those kind of people .

So as simple as that , take it into the game , if you want revenge cough up the money .

Get over it dude. You keep claiming that she loves attention. If that's the case, shut up about the whole thing. That would be much more effective. You're even more annoying than Montana.

If you want to be "real" on here, great! If she wants to be "fake" on here, great!

I'm not going to say anything else on this matter. You clearly love the attention too. ;)

Sasha54
09-04-2012, 12:34 PM

You forgot to mention Rorschach.....!!

TonySpaghetti
09-04-2012, 12:34 PM
Since we are on the subject, I have a confession...

I'm not really G wiz. This is just a name I used to sign up with in game and on forum! *breathe*

Look, I know this might be a lot to digest, but truthfully, I felt it was the best move on my behalf. I didn't do this because I wanted too...I did this because I needed to.

*walks off to a sad song*

LMAO. I'm sad to report that I actually look like my avatar. :D

jobadass
09-04-2012, 12:35 PM
Maybe because you keep claiming to be neutral when you are not. You can't have it both ways. Either you support CK or the Indians. Choose a side and stick with it and stop whining like a baby when the other attacks you.you didn't really say that, did you?

jobadass
09-04-2012, 12:36 PM
@Swifty: I have no idea but I assume it's cuz you're so damn cute;)

Dravak
09-04-2012, 12:37 PM
Get over it dude. You keep claiming that she loves attention. If that's the case, shut up about the whole thing. That would be much more effective. You're even more annoying than Montana.

If you want to be "real" on here, great! If she wants to be "fake" on here, great!

I'm not going to say anything else on this matter. You clearly love the attention too. ;)

No mate I had a wondefull time away , and wouldn't care **** what people want to believe .
you think this crap means something to me personally , nah it doesn't ..

I think it is funny , how people talk about santa , when a real person worst then santa comes up .
Suddenly people accept it ? cause she has the little bit of money ?

So drop that hypocricy , you like santa or you don't .
Nothing in between , tony !

Dravak
09-04-2012, 12:39 PM
hahahaha... i think you forgot to tell him to go get laid. Three years is along time. lol

That was my first test , remember ;) , to see if you could keep secrets , when hatter spilled the beans .
lets do the second test , it is funny how you think you play games .

When others play with you , you so deeply fail !

Sasha54
09-04-2012, 12:41 PM
No mate I had a wondefull time away , and wouldn't care **** what people want to believe .
you think this crap means something to me personally , nah it doesn't ..

I think it is funny , how people talk about santa , when a real person worst then santa comes up .
Suddenly people accept it ? cause she has the little bit of money ?

So drop that hypocricy , you like santa or you don't .
Nothing in between , tony !

Santa still lurks among us .........unlike Elvis - he never really left the building.....lol

Dravak
09-04-2012, 12:42 PM
Santa still lurks among us .........unlike Elvis - he never really left the building.....lol
I know lmao and a person worst then santa is admired :p
Account stealer even !

Rhino72
09-04-2012, 12:43 PM

Bingo Tony you hit the nail on the head. If this guy could ever get off the soapbox that is constantly perched under him the forum would be a better place. Johnny is probably right that all of these people are the same but the only difference is the medications they are using for multiple personalities are cleary making it worse.

TonySpaghetti
09-04-2012, 12:45 PM
That was my first test , remember ;) , to see if you could keep secrets , when hatter spilled the beans .

It's been over a year for me, and I've had hookers crashing on my couch. Who cares.

Dravak
09-04-2012, 12:45 PM
Bingo Tony you hit the nail on the head. If this guy could ever get off the soapbox that is constantly perched under him the forum would be a better place. Johnny is probably right that all of these people are the same but the only difference is the medications they are using for multiple personalities are cleary making it worse.

And look your crusade not mine , so stop looking envious and silly , go follow your own wisdom and move on .

I am out of your league , so keep tormenting yourself , and tony too .
just go post happy stuff , while I deal with this issue .

Sasha54
09-04-2012, 12:47 PM
I know lmao and a person worst then santa is admired :p
Account stealer even !

NOT admired by anyone I know in-game or on forum. Most of us realize she/he/it is pathetic.

But I do think you are feeding this thing a bit..........

Dravak
09-04-2012, 12:48 PM
It's been over a year for me, and I've had hookers crashing on my couch. Who cares.

Tony I don't care one bit am happy with the person I am with , who she keeps telling me is a ***** ..
Everybody who has a relationship with somebody she says it is a ***** to the guy lol .

She never really even understood feminine side , maybe the tranny story is right !
Poppins have fun with a tranny ;) maybe she is in surgery after all for you ;)

Johnny70
09-04-2012, 12:48 PM
You forgot to mention Rorschach.....!!
ROFLMAO! no I didn't it's down there...... personally I think that one is the most fitting. the whole deal is just one big ink blot :rolleyes:

Dravak
09-04-2012, 12:50 PM
NOT admired by anyone I know in-game or on forum. Most of us realize she/he/it is pathetic.

But I do think you are feeding this thing a bit..........

Well that is true , Sasha , yeah am feeding this so I don't have to hear her lies on the forums !

TonySpaghetti
09-04-2012, 12:50 PM
And look your crusade not mine , so stop looking envious and silly , go follow your own wisdom and move on .

You're not "dealing" with anything. You're just annoying people. I'm going to add you to my ignore list. When you feel that you've moved on from all this and you're done airing your dirty laundry, please tell someone that I can remove you from the list. I don't like ignoring anyone, but you're just nauseating.

Rhino72
09-04-2012, 12:51 PM

The issue you are dealing with is full blown cycloid psychosis.

Dravak
09-04-2012, 12:53 PM
You're not "dealing" with anything. You're just annoying people. I'm going to add you to my ignore list. When you feel that you've moved on from all this and you're done airing your dirty laundry, please tell someone that I can remove you from the list. I don't like ignoring anyone, but you're just nauseating.

Do that move on , I don't care , if you think ignore means a thing to me , you are wrong !
Ignore means nothing , annoying who ? Dillinja ? who has problems cause of this **** ..

Sorry maybe time to crack this nutcase open , so you just do what you think is right and go to the other threats .

Sasha54
09-04-2012, 12:56 PM
Well that is true , Sasha , yeah am feeding this so I don't have to hear her lies on the forums !

This was Swifty's thread ............different topic.

Dravak
09-04-2012, 12:59 PM
This was Swifty's thread ............different topic.

well we got 1274 views by now , so I just helped swifty a bit ...

Poppins
09-04-2012, 12:59 PM
Dravak buddy get over it. Kors doesn't want you. Why would she want some dude that hasn't worked for 7 years and can't get it up. You do understand that she doesn't care what you say.

Dillinja now that is something to talk about. She had a background check run on him and yes I saw it. He is the liar on this forum.

Dravak
09-04-2012, 01:03 PM
Dravak buddy get over it. Kors doesn't want you. Why would she want some dude that hasn't worked for 7 years and can't get it up. You do understand that she doesn't care what you say.

Dillinja now that is something to talk about. She had a background check run on him and yes I saw it. He is the liar on this forum.

Poppins I don't want her , can't you even understand lmao . did she showed you the mail I send her when she wanted to talk !
and poppins it should be 15 years no work dude , so much for her background check :p

She run background checks on people really proof it !
Show me the background check on me then , I would love to see mine !

Burn
09-04-2012, 01:06 PM
This thread is mad!! That's all.

CK Prof, you am a big stinky wee wee coward with pigtails.

Poppins
09-04-2012, 01:10 PM
Poppins I don't want her , can't you even understand lmao . did she showed you the mail I send her when she wanted to talk !
and poppins it should be 15 years no work dude , so much for her background check :p

She run background checks on people really proof it !
Show me the background check on me then , I would love to see mine !

You sure. Buddy the way you are going on and on about her, you would think you still got it bad for her. Move on.

Dravak
09-04-2012, 01:13 PM
You sure. Buddy the way you are going on and on about her, you would think you still got it bad for her. Move on.

I already explained I do not want liars on this forum !
Simple as that , I have no stomache for people without even a slight bit of shame !

So much for your background check on somebody !
Honestly from day 1 I didn't care if she went with Xeno or Chris , if it made her happy .
Sorry dude you are barking up the wrong tree , like Xeno said , she was nuts wanting to come over to him .
He didn't know her , she kept bothering for his account , what to say about that ?

Worst part Xeno has a son ? come on poppins who are you kidding falling for her stories ..
Background check lmao .. 7 years nice try poppins .

jobadass
09-04-2012, 01:23 PM
Holy Cats! This is the worst thread in a while.
That being said, Swifty, they attack you because you start threads that go OT and downhill, QUICK

Burn
09-04-2012, 01:31 PM
So this guy walks into a bar with his dog, the dog sits down and starts licking it's own balls. Another guy in the bar looks and says "I wish I could do that".

The dogs owner replies "Give him a biscuit and he might let you".

Paulio
09-04-2012, 01:53 PM
So this guy walks into a bar with his dog, the dog sits down and starts licking it's own balls. Another guy in the bar looks and says "I wish I could do that".

The dogs owner replies "Give him a biscuit and he might let you".

LMAO. ^Now that's funny!

Joeycool
09-04-2012, 01:55 PM
I didnt bother reading the rest of this thread... because I'm a bit bored of you (Swifty) asking stupid questions in the game. But I'll take the time (yet again) to explain it to you.

The reasons the Indians attacked you initially was because they thought you were friendly with Payam.

You also started leaving strange posts on their walls that they didnt understand. About being a spy for Noodles etc. So you were put on the hitlist.

When I joined the Indians I vouched for you and got you taken off the hitlist.

Then... randomly you attacked me twice... and told me it was because someone accused you of being and Indian. And so you decided that you would attack Indians to prove this was not the case. Remember that?

You also attacked and left similar messages on other Indians walls.

I then Contacted the baroness for you... and told him that you were nothing to do with the Indians. Remember that? You basically told me to mind my own business when you found out about it.

Still... I vouched for you with the Indians and told them you were ok. So despite you attacking and taunting Indians I kept you off the list.

You then referred to me as arrogant. And various other insults. On a daily basis. Remember that?

I then told you that I had basically had enough of your nonsense. And that your free pass was gone. And that I was no longer vouching for you.

You then continued with your paranoia and general weirdness towards Indians. Posting rubbish on our walls. JJK said he was putting you on the hitlist because of your weirdness and general insults.

You know this because he explained it to you the other day.

And yet here we have another swifty weird thread asking why you get attacked by the Indians?

You had my protection for a while, and for trying to help you my reward was a torrent of abuse and show of insults from you.

Its all been explained to you before. Do you really think that there is some ulterior motive to attacking a player with low stats who is not affiliated to any gang?

You get attacked because you insult Indians and act weird.

Please dont post any more questions on my wall or ask questions on the forum that you hope to get a response from. I told you I was done with you in game.
I shouldn't even have explained all the above.
It irks me that I went out of my way to help you, and you threw it back in my face.
You are on the hit list permanently I would think.

Swifty
09-04-2012, 02:05 PM
@joeycool, my old forum friend
thanks for the diatribe, but i would have preferred something humorous

Johnny70
09-04-2012, 02:14 PM
hey paulio nice to see ya bro how you been doing? JC, it is kind of strange to sit back and and look at the big picture here... if you think about it alot of the strange actions and comments made and done by some of the people around here make a lot more sence if you first assume they are just another of cybil's personas.... its to bad its daddy wasnt as rich in parenting skills as it proclaims he is in cash, but then Ive always assumed it was an orphan that made its money "the old fashioned way".

Ragmondino
09-04-2012, 02:16 PM
I heard that it was because they thought you were friendly with Ragmondino. They think that because he is all powerful and can't beat him they would take it out in you instead. I tried to put the. Straight but they wouldn't have any of it. Sorry dude

Joeycool
09-04-2012, 02:17 PM
@joeycool, my old forum friend
thanks for the diatribe, but i would have preferred something humorous

I would prefer it if you stopped acting like as this guy

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/meyers.gif

But we dont always get what we want!

Also you are welcome for the diatribe, Im happy you appreciated my effort.

Johnny70
09-04-2012, 02:23 PM
I heard that it was because they thought you were friendly with Ragmondino. They think that because he is all powerful and can't beat him they would take it out in you instead. I tried to put the. Straight but they wouldn't have any of it. Sorry dude
hahahaha your news feed is telling you a different story since I just did the rob attack rob attack 20-0 on your azz!
:p

Ragmondino
09-04-2012, 02:26 PM
hahahaha your news feed is telling you a different story since I just did the rob attack rob attack 20-0 on your azz!

Haha surely not!!! Why do you do that? There is no way you can contend with my 49k ATt 47k def. TnA Ragmondino is all powerful

Burn
09-04-2012, 02:29 PM
Took the wife to a disco last weekend.
There was a guy on the dancefloor giving it large: breakdancing, moonwalking, back flips, the works.
My wife said, "That guy proposed to me 25 years ago and I turned him down."
I said, "It looks like he's still f***ing celebrating."

Sasha54
09-04-2012, 02:30 PM
Hey - what happened to that other thread - Kor vs Drav
I was in the middle of it and Pfffft - gone into thin air..........

Dravak
09-04-2012, 02:33 PM

She got busted by me !
So she removed the crap !

So much for calling out want PROOF !!

So I post PROOF she deleted the thread !

TonySpaghetti
09-04-2012, 02:34 PM

It moved to a new location, like the zombies dancing in the Triller video...
http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj602/TonySpaghetti/844e1623.jpg

Dr BoneCrusher
09-04-2012, 02:35 PM
Took the wife to a disco last weekend.
There was a guy on the dancefloor giving it large: breakdancing, moonwalking, back flips, the works.
My wife said, "That guy proposed to me 25 years ago and I turned him down."
I said, "It looks like he's still f***ing celebrating."

I'm going to steal this one, lmao!

koralene
09-04-2012, 02:43 PM
Your request (#Crime City Account Issue) has been updated.

You can add a comment by replying to this email.

Chris J, Aug 15 01:02 (PDT):

I am unbanning your main account now. This appears to have been a huge group mistake that illustrates why sharing accounts is against our TOS.

I had to reconstruct the timeline, but this is the basic gist:

-The original account owner sends a very confusing email about his account, the gist being that he wanted it back if you had not spent money on it, at the end of last month. This takes over a week to get to us because we are very swamped with tickets.

-You accidentally disable the account trying to transfer, send in a ticket.

-I get ahold of the Dravak's email, have no idea what he is talking about since I have no backstory about the account, find his original account disabled and so I put it back on his device (I did not know you had been using it). This happens earlier the same day that you send in the original request to have the account put back on your device.

-Today, one of our other support members gets to your ticket asking to put the account back on your device (again, we're backlogged). The support member does so, and later sees the ban request and carries that out.

-I find out that some weird stuff has happened and start investigating, then start handing out bans.

Based on the timestamps on everything, what it looked like at first was that you had used a different email (the cherry bomb specific one) to try and get the account back from Dravak and have it banned (he did not, nor did anyone else, accuse you of this, but it was exactly what the situation looked like at first). After looking more closely at the evidence this does not look like your intent, but I want you to understand that things like this have happened before and look exactly like that. Situations that involve reports sent to us in bad faith, with the intent to either take possession of an account or get an account banned, are a major deal that go beyond one account.

After a more thorough look, it seems like everyone was just incredibly confused and had no idea what was actually going on anywhere else in the process. This is the usual situation when accounts are passed around.

So here is the plan. The Cherry Bomb account stays banned. I have moved the purchases made on the account after the first time you were using it, over to your main account (it was 1610 gold total) which you can use on the event to make up for lost time. Everyone gets the situation explained to them, and stays to themselves in the in-game comments and forums, and no one shares any more accounts. I will put some things in place here so that our part of the confusion doesn't happen again (the account should not have been passed back to anyone without asking everyone what the heck was going on).

Does that sound reasonable?

Regards,

Chris

Dravak
09-04-2012, 02:48 PM
Chris J, Aug 14 21:08 (PDT):
Hello Drake,

Okay. I do know that you were the originator of the account. Giving someone else an account is a violation of our terms of service and it can and often does result in an account ban on that account, because almost inevitably this sort of thing becomes questionable.

I may not be able to unban the account, but I may at least be able to make sure your account purchases prior to handing it over are transferred to either a new account or a different account. The goal here isn't to lock you out of the game or your purchases, it is that the particular account has become compromised in some weird ways by mutual playership. Someone HAS made purchases on the account after the date you mentioned, but that doesn't give someone ownership of the account (again, this sort of situation is why this is a violation of our TOS). I also do not know if she intentionally tried to take it back from you or just thought it was lost from her device due to a bad transfer.

In short, the account needs to stay banned, but I can move the purchases to somewhere else.

Regards,

Chris

www.funzio.com

here you go sweety ! 1610 gold :p doesn't even buy you a dinner from where I came from , so much for your promises !

TonySpaghetti
09-04-2012, 02:51 PM
1610 gold :p doesn't even buy you a dinner from where I came from , so much for your promises !

You should consider moving. Around here, that $100 could buy me several dinners.

Dravak
09-04-2012, 02:54 PM
You should consider moving. Around here, that $100 could buy me several dinners.

why isn't this what lured people to her side ? she is freaking rich B , and can keep her promises .
When all along she is just a liar , 1610 gold is what the friendship was to her >.< LMAO .
If funzio has told me that , I would have said F the guilt feeling , definetly not feeling guilty anymore at Samantha !

Sasha54
09-04-2012, 02:55 PM

Really - dinner for 2 with wine - gotta be at least $80

TonySpaghetti
09-04-2012, 02:56 PM
I'm not taking sides. I just think you're acting like a child and/or a scorned lover.

The fact remains that your restaurants in your area are far too pricey.

koralene
09-04-2012, 02:56 PM
Look at the time stamps.

TonySpaghetti
09-04-2012, 02:58 PM
Really - dinner for 2 with wine - gotta be at least $80

I'm used to eating alone, so I could eat McDonald's for at least 10 days with that $100. Or once with a couple of lap dances. Lol

Dravak
09-04-2012, 02:59 PM
Hun nobody cares about your lies , you will keep playing this game forever , don't you think you work on your BFF poppins , pretending to be a rich girl ?

Sasha54
09-04-2012, 02:59 PM
I'm not taking sides. I just think you're acting like a child and/or a scorned lover.

The fact remains that your restaurants in your area are far too pricey.

I think you're mixing us up - that was me - TO girl....

Sasha54
09-04-2012, 03:00 PM
I'm used to eating alone, so I could eat McDonald's for at least 10 days with that $100. Or once with a couple of lap dances. Lol

Treat yourself better.....lol

McD's is bad for your body and your soul....

TonySpaghetti
09-04-2012, 03:01 PM
I think you're mixing us up - that was me - TO girl....

I know - that was directed at Dravak.

jobadass
09-04-2012, 03:05 PM
Can we PLEASE have a JC/Swifty, hug-it-out? IMO, both you guys are good peeps.

Sam @
09-04-2012, 03:20 PM

So everyone's a liar now, LMAO.

Poppins is Kor. All you have to do is read kor and poppins walls. "Oh baby I love you so much. Poppy and kors sitting in a tree K I S S I N G, first come loves then comes marriage, then comes babyin a baby carriage."

"You're the only man I want to be with, I love you so much."

"it's like looking in the mirror"

Just read their walls, and you know something is off. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

Ragmondino
09-04-2012, 03:26 PM

Poppins is Kor. All you have to do is read kor and poppins walls. "Oh baby I love you so much. Poppy and kors sitting in a tree K I S S I N G, first come loves then comes marriage, then comes babyin a baby carriage."

Just read their walls, and you know something is off. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

That's it your now on my hitlist!!

Paulio
09-04-2012, 03:31 PM
@Johnny - good to see you too. I'm level 167 now, so be sure to pay my hood a visit when you see me on the rivals list :cool:

NotHappyatU
09-04-2012, 03:31 PM

This game is scary...hold me...somebody...let it be a female...real one...no surgery...please

Sam @
09-04-2012, 03:33 PM
That's it your now on my hitlist!!

Lol, darn.

Rhino72
09-04-2012, 03:45 PM
Chris from support is going to read that both of you morons posted what he sent via email where he asked for it not to be on the forums and get pissed! See you laters kors and drake. It was fun enjoying you clowns while it lasted...

Burn
09-04-2012, 03:45 PM
I'll tell you what I see here, two dummies that had a falling out, who then got busted breaking TOS, that then got helped out by Chris in support, on the proviso that the situation was handled discreetly and...

"stays to themselves in the in-game comments and forums, and no one shares any more accounts"

...and you repay his decency in not banning all of your dumbass accounts for clear breach of TOS, by sticking it all on here for the world to see. It's not inconceivable that Chris is gonna get his ass chewed off now. I bet he can hardly wait to help you out again the future. Not.

Stupid and ungrateful.

Kororschach, I hope Gree use this information to permanently ban all of your accounts.

Dravak
09-04-2012, 03:50 PM
My account was banned burn ! , so keep speculating , it has been banned !
Just they also want to know the truth about things , sorry !

You say you care so much about the truth , we posted it !
Calling others dummies what is the matter we stole the spotlight and proved you wrong in this week drama ?.

Seriously Burn come at me am called Alex , how you going to match my spendings?
Sorry this is the story . and now it ended for me !
Done deal no need for more explanations , guilt feeling , excaggerrations , she is just a liar !
Who isn't even rich !

Sam @
09-04-2012, 03:53 PM
Something's fishy going on here 😱😱

Your request (#Crime City Account Issue) has been updated.

You can add a comment by replying to this email.

Chris J, Aug 15 01:02 (PDT):

I am unbanning your main account now. This appears to have been a huge group mistake that illustrates why sharing accounts is against our TOS.

I had to reconstruct the timeline, but this is the basic gist:

-The original account owner sends a very confusing email about his account, the gist being that he wanted it back if you had not spent money on it, at the end of last month. This takes over a week to get to us because we are very swamped with tickets.

-You accidentally disable the account trying to transfer, send in a ticket.

-I get ahold of the Dravak's email, have no idea what he is talking about since I have no backstory about the account, find his original account disabled and so I put it back on his device (I did not know you had been using it). This happens earlier the same day that you send in the original request to have the account put back on your device.

-Today, one of our other support members gets to your ticket asking to put the account back on your device (again, we're backlogged). The support member does so, and later sees the ban request and carries that out.

-I find out that some weird stuff has happened and start investigating, then start handing out bans.

Based on the timestamps on everything, what it looked like at first was that you had used a different email (the cherry bomb specific one) to try and get the account back from Dravak and have it banned (he did not, nor did anyone else, accuse you of this, but it was exactly what the situation looked like at first). After looking more closely at the evidence this does not look like your intent, but I want you to understand that things like this have happened before and look exactly like that. Situations that involve reports sent to us in bad faith, with the intent to either take possession of an account or get an account banned, are a major deal that go beyond one account.

After a more thorough look, it seems like everyone was just incredibly confused and had no idea what was actually going on anywhere else in the process. This is the usual situation when accounts are passed around.

So here is the plan. The Cherry Bomb account stays banned. I have moved the purchases made on the account after the first time you were using it, over to your main account (it was 1610 gold total) which you can use on the event to make up for lost time. Everyone gets the situation explained to them, and stays to themselves in the in-game comments and forums, and no one shares any more accounts. I will put some things in place here so that our part of the confusion doesn't happen again (the account should not have been passed back to anyone without asking everyone what the heck was going on).

Does that sound reasonable?

Regards,

Chris

Burn
09-04-2012, 03:53 PM
Dravak, chill your beans - I got no beef with you - I'm just telling you, the two of you have dropped Chris in the sh!t - that is a lame move. Very lame. And you know it.

Dravak
09-04-2012, 03:56 PM
Dravak, chill your beans - I got no beef with you - I'm just telling you, the two of you have dropped Chris in the sh!t - that is a lame move. Very lame. And you know it.

I know burn , I tried to avoid it , Sorry it isn't The first Chris fault , and definetly not Chris fault at all ...
Sorry Chris got replaced a couple times already cause of her , so am tired of this shiiiit....

Cause they did care about her a lot , she just got them let say removed cause of her bull**** drama !

Rhino72
09-04-2012, 04:00 PM
I'll tell you what I see here, two dummies that had a falling out, who then got busted breaking TOS, that then got helped out by Chris in support, on the proviso that the situation was handled discreetly and...

"stays to themselves in the in-game comments and forums, and no one shares any more accounts"

...and you repay his decency in not banning all of your dumbass accounts for clear breach of TOS, by sticking it all on here for the world to see. It's not inconceivable that Chris is gonna get his ass chewed off now. I bet he can hardly wait to help you out again the future. Not.

Stupid ungrateful people. I hope Gree use this information to permanently ban all of your accounts.

Great minds think alike Burn! Chris has always been one of the good guys to me in support. Korapoppichulororshachcherrybomb and drake you should be ashamed of yourselves!

Burn
09-04-2012, 04:00 PM
Dravak, I like you, so I don't want to fall out with you - but this mad goose has got you all bent out of shape, and it's affecting your judgement. Take a time out bro. Have a cold beer.

Dravak
09-04-2012, 04:02 PM
Dravak, I like you, so I don't want to fall out with you - but this mad goose has got you all bent out of shape, and it's affecting your judgement. Take a time out bro. Have a cold beer.

I am done she isn't who she says she is period , 1610 gold is a joke !
Going to grab a beer , good call , good spotting sam ;)

Ragmondino
09-04-2012, 04:05 PM
Lol, darn.

I'm glad you recognise the seriousness of your actions. Now if you repent, leave the Indians and join TnA I will forgive and allow you to survive!!!

jobadass
09-04-2012, 04:13 PM
I'm guessing Swifty got the humorous response(s) he asked for...
+1 Swifty!

Burn
09-04-2012, 04:14 PM
Who is Swifty?

Please stay on topic.

;)

Sam @
09-04-2012, 04:18 PM
I'm glad you recognise the seriousness of your actions. Now if you repent, leave the Indians and join TnA I will forgive and allow you to survive!!!

Haha that was funny! Ok for your kindness, I will give you a one day pass 😄

Johnny70
09-04-2012, 04:29 PM
+++++ this is the deal as I see it drav, you seem like a decent guy, not always on top of your punctuation but most of the time a decent, reasonable person on here. you seem to normally use a logical thought process. I think you have made your point bro. we all have a pretty good grip on the situation, nobody falls for cybils crap anymore. you want to watch for new people to come on here so you can warn them about it thats cool but if you dont somebody else will. the drama is pretty much over. you know better than to let cybil bait you back in, lets tip a cold one, eat some popcorn and get back in game and kick swifty around some more!

Johnny70
09-04-2012, 04:31 PM
Haha that was funny! Ok for your kindness, I will give you a one day pass 
nope no pass fo his azz lol :p

Dravak
09-04-2012, 04:33 PM
Am done Johnny, lol like said , it was fun since everything is done , the Samantha person has run it's course for me ;)

Simply put she is harmless even in RL , so she can go play her bull**** drama , and whoever wants to believe her .
Is a fool , no longer worth the attention .
So doesn't matter if Poppins and K are the same person , or they are seperate entities to me , they are just harmless people .
That is all what matters to me ;)

Poppins
09-04-2012, 04:43 PM
Am done Johnny, lol like said , it was fun since everything is done , the Samantha person has run it's course for me ;)

Simply put she is harmless even in RL , so she can go play her bull**** drama , and whoever wants to believe her .
Is a fool , no longer worth the attention .
So doesn't matter if Poppins and K are the same person , or they are seperate entities to me , they are just harmless people .
That is all what matters to me ;)

Let's all take a vote, who here actually cares even the least bit about what Dravak says? Who here is actually reading what he is posting? Anyone???

Dravak, your post count is very impressive, we are all no match for you. I'd love to continue playing, but I've got "big people" stuff to do. I'm sure you'll understand some day, if you ever decide to make something of yourself

Vile Lynn
09-04-2012, 04:43 PM
sorry Swifty...

*Venting*

That is really pathetic & sad that it is OK for some players to violate TOS and not others. How many violations does this make for this "player" that Gree has turned a blind-money-grubbing-eye to? (rhetorical question)

Total double-standard! All of those accounts should have been perma-banned. And IF Koralene is NOT Poppins, both of those accounts should be banned for life. Still waiting for the ban hammer... lol, but I am pretty sure now that she is "loving herself" all over her own wall (that's a riot!) or Gree should have banned them both by now. Really sad. You give us girls a BAD name!

CCMark - whacha gonna do about it? You said any account that is transferred to another player, both accounts would be IP banned for life. What happened? Changed your mind? Very disappointing... very.
tsk-tsk!

Trust, fading... respect, losing... How low can GREE go? (again, rhetorical question)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, anybody want my account? We won't get banned; it's cool now.
(btw, I'm being sarcastic, duh.)

Dravak
09-04-2012, 04:50 PM
Let's all take a vote, who here actually cares even the least bit about what Dravak says? Who here is actually reading what he is posting? Anyone???

Dravak, your post count is very impressive, we are all no match for you. I'd love to continue playing, but I've got "big people" stuff to do. I'm sure you'll understand some day, if you ever decide to make something of yourself

If you ever get into my position maybe you can afford the luxury till then , I don't care about your lies or escapisme !
So go do the big people things , that you are so fed up of doing !

I don't care :p have fun whoever you are , don't care , just keep on clicking like your life means anything !
Hmm yeah throw around fancy names of some other clients , I don't care love to see people get fired for that more then anything !

jobadass
09-04-2012, 04:55 PM

Let me start out with one possible reason: The Indians are still buying the Payam BFF scam. This does not really work because for this to be true, we would have to believe that the Indians are pretty dumb, like sub-30 IQ dumb. But hey, if the shoe fits....penis envy...?

Johnny70
09-04-2012, 05:00 PM
sorry Swifty...

*Venting*

That is really pathetic & sad that it is OK for some players to violate TOS and not others. How many violations does this make for this "player" that Gree has turned a blind-money-grubbing-eye to? (rhetorical question)

Total double-standard! All of those accounts should have been perma-banned. And IF Koralene is NOT Poppins, both of those accounts should be banned for life. Still waiting for the ban hammer... lol, but I am pretty sure now that she is "loving herself" all over her own wall (that's a riot!) or Gree should have banned them both by now. Really sad. You give us girls a BAD name!

CCMark - whacha gonna do about it? You said any account that is transferred to another player, both accounts would be IP banned for life. What happened? Changed your mind? Very disappointing... very.
tsk-tsk!

Trust, fading... respect, losing... How low can GREE go? (again, rhetorical question)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, anybody want my account? We won't get banned; it's cool now.
(btw, I'm being sarcastic, duh.)

maybe I'm wrong here but I have to assume that gree would have banned the two accounts unless the person owning them was in fact the same person, thats kind of where Drav gets a bit of cred, his account that got shuffled back and forth is banned... so... cybil chime in anytime here.

can we get back to talking about kicking Swifty's butt now?

Ragmondino
09-04-2012, 05:06 PM
nope no pass fo his azz lol :p

No taking backs now buddy. Big Sam has spoken. That's a one day pass for me. If tis not honoured then I will reak a very painful vengeance on all your asses!!!! But feel free to beat swifty in my absence.

Fricco
09-04-2012, 05:10 PM
No taking backs now buddy. Big Sam has spoken. That's a one day pass for me. If tis not honoured then I will reak a very painful vengeance on all your asses!!!! But feel free to beat swifty in my absence.

check your feed...:rolleyes:
i just no passed on your chic wanna be azz 10 times :D

Vile Lynn
09-04-2012, 05:11 PM
penis envy...?

can we get back to talking about kicking Swifty's butt now?

butt envy....?

(CCC)Dipstik
09-04-2012, 05:11 PM
Stupid busy days at work... I missed all this good drama.

Ragmondino
09-04-2012, 05:13 PM
check your feed...:rolleyes:
i just no passed on your chic wanna be azz 10 times :D

Not cool dude, I'm gonna get my new best mate Sam to kick your a$$

Johnny70
09-04-2012, 06:02 PM
Stupid busy days at work... I missed all this good drama.

preparing the class action? wasn't any new drama. :(:p

G Wiz
09-04-2012, 09:27 PM
Wait...

So all of this drama and I'm the first one to bring up popcorn? Really?

Now who has the popcorn!?

Khayman
09-04-2012, 10:28 PM
Funny thread, I'd give it three yawns. http://www.landoverbaptist.net/images/smilies/yawn.gif http://www.landoverbaptist.net/images/smilies/yawn.gif http://www.landoverbaptist.net/images/smilies/yawn.gif

J. Smooth
09-05-2012, 08:00 AM
Apologies if this already asked/covered but I stopped reading this drivel after page 9 or so. What I did read brings up 2 thoughts:

1) if I am understanding correctly dravak sold or gave his account to koroline. Then at some point in the future decided he wanted his account back for whatever reason but Koroline wouldn't give it back. Why should she just because you waffled and changed your mind and she spent money on it? Where I come from you would be called an "Indian giver" for doing that. If you're going to quit, just quit. If you decide to come back then, oh well, guess you'll have to start from scratch. But don't expect all of us to care about your butthurt feelings.

2). not making fun, but seriously, what's the deal with dravaks punctuation? It seems like you would have to work hard and purposefully to put in extra spaces between commas and such. And it also seems the curves for legibility and emotion are directly linked. Doesn't really do much for one's credibility when it's pretty obvious that they're trying to make their words and thoughts difficult to understand.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong or missed something. I fully expect dravak to chime in and chew me out now even though he is "over it" and doesn't care anymore.

Swifty
09-05-2012, 08:21 AM
I guess I should start a new thread so that this one can be devoted to dravak and rorschach.

<3 Hz
09-05-2012, 08:35 AM
You should have stayed cool with Joeycool!

Swifty
09-05-2012, 08:43 AM
@<3 Hz

I agree with that, but there were complicated issues.

Vile Lynn
09-05-2012, 09:11 AM
You are a complicated man, Swifty :)
lol, wasn't that thread with all the other drama already deleted?

J.Smooth - not everybody's first language is English & some do take creative license.

TOS Update: Transferring games is now allowed. The invisible Mod silence told me so.

Dravak
09-05-2012, 09:49 AM
J smooth , >.< , even If I were to write perfect english , You still wouldn't be able to understand anything .

1 where do you even get the idea , I sold my account to her ?
Brain disconnect ? that is the problem with you and a lot of people , stop skipping on words and assuming things .
2 already explained the short version to you in the other thread .
There isn't anything new to say anymore .
Just case closed ,good riddance of bad garbage ,done deal .

Don't care anything about it anymore .

Vile it isn't as easy as that , as long they pay they can stay ;)
And let them stay who cares about harmless psycho with not enough money .

J. Smooth
09-05-2012, 10:14 AM
J smooth , >.< , even If I were to write perfect english , You still wouldn't be able to understand anything .

1 where do you even get the idea , I sold my account to her ?
Brain disconnect ? that is the problem with you and a lot of people , stop skipping on words and assuming things .
2 already explained the short version to you in the other thread .
There isn't anything new to say anymore .
Just case closed ,good riddance of bad garbage ,done deal .

Don't care anything about it anymore .

Vile it isn't as easy as that , as long they pay they can stay ;)
And let them stay who cares about harmless psycho with not enough money .

You're right, me don't understand things too good, brain very small and underdeveloped, plus I be dropped on head. I guess we have much in common methinks. :)

Lol. You don't talk like someone who is "over it". When i throw out my "bad garbage", I don't think about it anymore. And I def don't air it out on a public forum. But I feel for you though good buddy. I had similar butthurt feelings in the past over a chick and harped on it just like you. Only difference is I was in middle school and still had braces. Chin up cowboy, there are plenty of fish in the sea. You'll find that special someone, maybe you just need to scale down your standards to be more in line with reality. And I mean that in the nicest way possible. :D

Dravak
09-05-2012, 10:25 AM
dude it is the internet, opnion doesn't matter , especially somebody who criticise others spelling.
Maybe a picture would be more your style .

Your writings are sure showing signs of defect and drop on there head .
Be consistant , either improve or stop criticising making a assumption, gee go trough the post ,
See that is what it is all about , either be a beter person , or shut up , if you ain't a beter person accept it .
And move on , now enough of your low brain strategy analyst .
Thank you for the chin up tough , but honestly am over it , got my final answers from them .

And be happy I air the garbage made this week reading fun for a lot of people .
That you get irritated by it , so be it , but this week was fun reading the stuff and at same time solving the last missing puzzle for me .

So WIN WIN for me , the money spent was well worth it !
So anybody at 92 want to take a crack at 200k A -130 Def ? and match my spendings ;)

J. Smooth
09-05-2012, 10:31 AM
dude it is the internet, opnion doesn't matter , especially somebody who criticise others spelling.
Maybe a picture would be more your style .

Your writings are sure showing signs of defect and drop on there head .
Be consistant , either improve or stop criticising making a assumption, gee go trough the post ,
See that is what it is all about , either be a beter person , or shut up , if you ain't a beter person accept it .
And move on , now enough of your low brain strategy analyst .
Thank you for the chin up tough , but honestly am over it , got my final answers from them .

And be happy I air the garbage made this week reading fun for a lot of people .
That you get irritated by it , so be it , but this week was fun reading the stuff and at same time solving the last missing puzzle for me .

So WIN WIN for me , the money spent was well worth it !
So anybody at 92 want to take a crack at 200k A -130 Def ? and match my spendings ;)

You're deflecting now Dravak. Just admit it, you got played homeboy. Next time you get put over a barrell, make sure you lube up first.

Dravak
09-05-2012, 10:39 AM
You're deflecting now Dravak. Just admit it, you got played homeboy. Next time you get put over a barrell, make sure you lube up first.

See people with there stupid agenda , listen dude , if you cannot read too bad .
If you need to assume stuff so be it , you know the cowboy you say make sense.
When you are a duelist always some noobs who think they are beter ,taking pop at you ;)

let say your pop is so worthless it makes me laugh .
So go skulk in a cornor or bring it on in game !
Feeble attempt at smack talk , from somebody who needs to use spelling as excuse .
then goes into self assumption right away if victory , lmao .

Yeah keep lubbering your own stick dude , you really need it cause of low selfesteem !

J. Smooth
09-05-2012, 10:46 AM
See people with there stupid agenda , listen dude , if you cannot read too bad .
If you need to assume stuff so be it , you know the cowboy you say make sense.
When you are a duelist always some noobs who think they are beter ,taking pop at you ;)

let say your pop is so worthless it makes me laugh .
So go skulk in a cornor or bring it on in game !
Feeble attempt at smack talk , from somebody who needs to use spelling as excuse .
then goes into self assumption right away if victory , lmao .

Yeah keep lubbering your own stick dude , you really need it cause of low selfesteem !

So much time invested in emotions on a forum. Poor Dravak. It's fun pulling your strings though old boy. You know, like you try to do to others. Now dance puppet! Dance!

Dravak
09-05-2012, 10:49 AM
So much time invested in emotions on a forum. Poor Dravak. It's fun pulling your strings though old boy. You know, like you try to do to others. Now dance puppet! Dance!

Hahaha maybe I let you pull my strings ;) , when I am pulling yours !
So come on the text are becoming shorter , soon will end in what .... duh ....

So lets have some fun puppet or puppet master ?
So who was dancing now ? you are dancing already , now you need to do a piroute silly !

TonySpaghetti
09-05-2012, 10:52 AM
I just sneezed.

Chester78
09-05-2012, 10:56 AM
I just sneezed.

Gesundheit.

J. Smooth
09-05-2012, 10:57 AM
Hahaha maybe I let you pull my strings ;) , when I am pulling yours !
So come on the text are becoming shorter , soon will end in what .... duh ....

So lets have some fun puppet or puppet master ?
So who was dancing now ? you are dancing already , now you need to do a piroute silly !

Duh.

You're right I do feel that way after reading your long winded diatribes.

Keep on dancing Pinocchio.

TonySpaghetti
09-05-2012, 10:59 AM
Gesundheit.

Thanks. :)

Dravak
09-05-2012, 11:00 AM
Duh.

You're right I do feel that way after reading your long winded diatribes.

Keep on dancing Pinocchio.

Oh is your nose growing , are you getting frustrated !

Lets do a logical conclusion shall we !

1 explained the story in the other threat !
2 Mister smooth is making up his own version , cause he admit he doesn't read
3 makes up excuses to hide his fact he is wrong .
4 then attempts to come back with he is pulling my leg
5 keep telling himself he is pulling my leg .

6 end up in duh and yeah right ...

Game set and match !

J. Smooth
09-05-2012, 11:11 AM

Game set and match !

That was an amazing analysis you provided there Dravak. Maybe you could solve some algebraic equations for us next with that superior line of thinking. Lol.

Dance monkey dance!!!

Dravak
09-05-2012, 11:14 AM
Now you are boring dude , and making fun of yourself , *jawns*

So if that is the best you have for emo pain , I will give you the final word .
Cause only Idiots try the same stuff twice .

Joeycool
09-05-2012, 11:16 AM
Abandon thread!!!!

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Abandon.gif

J. Smooth
09-05-2012, 11:19 AM
Now you are boring dude , and making fun of yourself , *jawns*

So if that is the best you have for emo pain , I will give you the final word .
Cause only Idiots try the same stuff twice .

Maybe you should go back and read all your own sob story posts crying about the same issue over and over and over and (you get the idea). Plenty of people on the forum both "noob" and senior have told you to let it go but you didn't/can't. The only frustrated one here is you.

Boo boo, Koralene stole my lolly. WAHHHH. :,(

Dravak
09-05-2012, 11:23 AM
Maybe you should go back and read all your own sob story posts crying about the same issue over and over and over and (you get the idea). Plenty of people on the forum both "noob" and senior have told you to let it go but you didn't/can't. The only frustrated one here is you.

Boo boo, Koralene stole my lolly. WAHHHH. :,(

And what is mister smooth doing now lmao ...
So claiming suoeriority but is butthurt , so easy to pull a person string .

That is how hypocritical people have become , trying to blaim there own defects on others .
I dropped the case , but mister smooth cannot get enough of it
So much for moral high ground , lmao

See the real reasons for idiociy always come to the air , under the false claim of righteousness.
I got my answers and am done with that case , mister smooth isn't it seems .

So mister smooth what do you know ? nothing I guess who do you care about ?
Not me , not the people mentioned ...

So are you desperate need of attention ? little puppet that you work in my favor ?

J. Smooth
09-05-2012, 11:31 AM
And what is mister smooth doing now lmao ...
So claiming suoeriority but is butthurt , so easy to pull a person string .

That is how hypocritical people have become , trying to blaim there own defects on others .
I dropped the case , but mister smooth cannot get enough of it
So much for moral high ground , lmao

See the real reasons for idiociy always come to the air , under the false claim of righteousness.
I got my answers and am done with that case , mister smooth isn't it seems .

So mister smooth what do you know ? nothing I guess who do you care about ?
Not me , not the people mentioned ...

So are you desperate need of attention ? little puppet that you work in my favor ?

Mr. Smooth. Lol. I like the sound of that. It's nice to see you showing me the respect I so justly deserve.

P.S. congrats on it only taking you until page 15 to get over it.

J. Smooth
09-05-2012, 11:33 AM
Abandon thread!!!!

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Abandon.gif

Lol. Indeed. It's hard to turn away when I'm playing with my new toy though.

Dravak
09-05-2012, 11:38 AM
Mr. Smooth. Lol. I like the sound of that. It's nice to see you showing me the respect I so justly deserve.

P.S. congrats on it only taking you until page 15 to get over it.

woot now he is reading , and still he is missing the deleted thread , too bad mister smooth .
Look getting personal , now lol , butthurt ?

Gee I tought you wanted to be superior not inferior !
Guess it shows how fast people are inferior to me ;)
With childishe taunts of high school morals , but claiming others are at highschool

Talking about something they have no so called "personal" interest in , and suddenly making it there personal crusade .
hahah I still got my touch lmao .
So anything else to say boy ?

Sasha54
09-05-2012, 11:40 AM

Game set and match !

Dravak - get some weed man....😃😃

J. Smooth
09-05-2012, 11:41 AM

What she said. :D

Dravak
09-05-2012, 11:42 AM

He don't touch my weed ;) , you just are envious cause you cannot get some :p

Dravak
09-05-2012, 11:43 AM
What she said. :D

Why it is all there even your so called false morals of who do people think they are ?
highschool ?
Lmao you just dropped the ball , now trying to deflect the subject ...
Sounds familiar , but unlike me you are caught :p

TonySpaghetti
09-05-2012, 11:44 AM

In other words, na-na na-na boo-boo. I think I finally understand Dravak.

J. Smooth
09-05-2012, 11:45 AM
woot now he is reading , and still he is missing the deleted thread , too bad mister smooth .
Look getting personal , now lol , butthurt ?

Gee I tought you wanted to be superior not inferior !
Guess it shows how fast people are inferior to me ;)
With childishe taunts of high school morals , but claiming others are at highschool

Talking about something they have no so called "personal" interest in , and suddenly making it there personal crusade .
hahah I still got my touch lmao .
So anything else to say boy ?

Okay good buddy, I'm leaving work now to go home and chill with the family. Maybe we can pick this up at a later time. Don't get too stressed out playa. Do like Sasha said and smoke something. It'll help you forget the pain you are feeling in your o-ring. :)

Sasha54
09-05-2012, 11:45 AM

I live in the land of weed........lol

Dravak
09-05-2012, 11:46 AM
In other words, na-na na-na boo-boo. I think I finally understand Dravak.

I don't think you ever will tony ,that is a fact !
So use your time beter and go do something else .

Sorry people will never understand me , cause if they do , they understand themself !
And the world will be a much beter place !

TonySpaghetti
09-05-2012, 11:46 AM

Don't tell anyone! They'll invade us in search of WMD's. ;)

Dravak
09-05-2012, 11:47 AM

That is a lie netherlands is the land of the weed , you just stole our symbol ;)

TonySpaghetti
09-05-2012, 11:47 AM
I don't think you ever will tony ,that is a fact !
So use your time beter and go do something else .

Sorry people will never understand me , cause if they do , they understand themself !
And the world will be a much beter place !

You're actually right. I don't think I ever will, and I'm ok with that.

Sasha54
09-05-2012, 11:50 AM
That is a lie netherlands is the land of the weed , you just stole our symbol ;)

Huh......... I thought you were in Spain.

You live in the Dam?

Dravak
09-05-2012, 11:57 AM
Huh......... I thought you were in Spain.

You live in the Dam?

have to go back to the Netherlands soon , ben een Nederlander :p .

Rhino72
09-06-2012, 08:00 AM
Mr. Smooth, Tony and Sasha

It is very important when you are in the Zoo not to feed the caged animals. When caged animals are fed in the Zoo they spew all kinds of crap.