PDA

View Full Version : Auto-crate event top prizes added

TonySpaghetti
09-03-2012, 08:19 PM
I've received my racing helmet. Submitted ticket for Contraband Carrier.

Still no anniversary gun.

Atlanta
09-03-2012, 10:10 PM
I finally got my racing helmet... but i would like to see a final standings

TonySpaghetti
09-03-2012, 10:25 PM
I finally got my racing helmet... but i would like to see a final standings

Did the game tell you that you were in the Top 25 list too?

Dravak
09-03-2012, 10:25 PM
Got them both , but was in the top 10 , so don't know what your item count was .

Dravak
09-03-2012, 10:26 PM
Did the game tell you that you were in the Top 25 list too?

LoL nice try tony , they still count the items you collected , so you still need those numbers , not it saying you are in the top 25 ;)

Atlanta
09-03-2012, 10:29 PM
Usually it says "congratulations you have receieved an item" and it says what place you finished in the event. But i didnt even get a notification that i received an item. I saw when i robbed some1.

TonySpaghetti
09-03-2012, 10:29 PM
LoL nice try tony , they still count the items you collected , so you still need those numbers , not it saying you are in the top 25 ;)

Its a bit more complicated than that. When I was told I was in the Top 25 (already knew I was in the Top 250) I spent extra gold to get some extra rims to secure my position in the top 25. The way I see it, they'll either have to cough up a contraband carrier, or give me my gold back.

Dravak
09-03-2012, 10:31 PM
Its a bit more complicated than that. When I was told I was in the Top 25 (already knew I was in the Top 250) I spent extra gold to get some extra rims to secure my position in the top 25. The way I see it, they'll either have to cough up a contraband carrier, or give me my gold back.

Well simple even with the rims and all the fake rims contraband etc , the end count was around 100 items , you got that basically you are secured of a top 25 spot .

Less then that don't think you made it . last before whole leaderboard went wacky , the last 25 was around 78 and rising .

TonySpaghetti
09-03-2012, 10:36 PM
Well simple even with the rims and all the fake rims contraband etc , the end count was around 100 items , you got that basically you are secured of a top 25 spot .

Less then that don't think you made it . last before whole leaderboard went wacky , the last 25 was around 78 and rising .

Maybe so, but I figured that they had done a cleanup of people who might have been caught cheating. Whatever happened doesn't matter. Bottom line is that I modified my behavior based on a glitch on their side. I shouldn't be penalized for it.

We can talk about this until we're blue in the face. Neither of us know how this will get resolved, but the ticket is with them. I'm not going to accept a "sucks to be you" answer from them.

Dravak
09-03-2012, 10:40 PM
Well I got my contra band carrier :p so if you have higher then 133 , you can demand yours !
Simple ;)

Atlanta
09-03-2012, 10:45 PM
Do people actually cheat to get extra rims or w/e or is it people crying because some1 spent more gold then they did and they lost?

TonySpaghetti
09-03-2012, 10:48 PM
Do people actually cheat to get extra rims or w/e or is it people crying because some1 spent more gold then they did and they lost?

Nothing would surprise me anymore. Especially when you see peOple who have the top prize in their inventory on the first ay of the event.

Luke 3457
09-04-2012, 06:34 AM
Nothing would surprise me anymore. Especially when you see peOple who have the top prize in their inventory on the first ay of the event.
Yeah they do! Someone had the the number one big spender prize on the second day of the event. It was that car with 3k attack from the last event 😂

Sam @
09-04-2012, 07:00 AM

How many rims did you finish with Tony? Just curious. I wish the leader board was more accurate as it cut off at 10 instead of top 25 for the last 5 hours.

Sasha54
09-04-2012, 07:02 AM

If you spent gold - which you would not have done if you weren't told you were in the top 25 - then you are right - it's their mistake/glich/crap programming - and you have a valid complaint IMO.

<3 Hz
09-04-2012, 07:04 AM
The cheaters are just getting insane. I reported someone who had 39 Chief's Cruisers.

TonySpaghetti
09-04-2012, 07:14 AM
How many rims did you finish with Tony? Just curious. I wish the leader board was more accurate as it cut off at 10 instead of top 25 for the last 5 hours.

38. The leader board issue is exactly what I'm talking about. I had no way of knowing that I wasn't on the Top 25 list because it only showed up to 10, plus the 100 spot which I was above. Anyways, we'll see what they say.