PDA

View Full Version : What are the final thoughts, help!

Geebs
09-03-2012, 06:48 PM
So there are lots of threads by now about how the payout is at different intervals of defeating the chief... Yet I have read several different answers... I was just about to purchase gold to defeat the chief and get to 20 defeats, but now I'm reading that some people aren't even getting the prize... Makes me very worried to waste gold on an event that has soo many bugs... So to re-cap, I've defeated him 17 times now, if I defeat him 20 times, what is my prize? I am on level 186... Thanks, and sorry for the repetition of threads...

TonySpaghetti
09-03-2012, 06:57 PM
So there are lots of threads by now about how the payout is at different intervals of defeating the chief... Yet I have read several different answers... I was just about to purchase gold to defeat the chief and get to 20 defeats, but now I'm reading that some people aren't even getting the prize... Makes me very worried to waste gold on an event that has soo many bugs... So to re-cap, I've defeated him 17 times now, if I defeat him 20 times, what is my prize? I am on level 186... Thanks, and sorry for the repetition of threads...

I just defeated him now and I got the chiefs car (or whatever it's called)

Geebs
09-03-2012, 07:02 PM
At level 20? Or 50?

Babytway
09-03-2012, 07:09 PM
you have to look at your goals and see the number listed next to the goal that say defeat the chief. as long as it reaches 20 there. doesn't matter what lvl boss you are currently on. just what the goal is tracking. Since i and lots of other people started early. you might be on lvl 8 boss. but your goal counter might be on lvl 1. so you actually have to beat the boss total of 28 times

Geebs
09-03-2012, 07:15 PM
Hmm, well mine, on the sharpshooter rifle, is 0/20 (cause it just got added)... The one that says defeat him 50 times says 16/20 (or some weird reason) and I'm actually I the process of defeating chief number 18... So yea I started early I guess... But will Gree give me the car at 20 defeats?

TonySpaghetti
09-03-2012, 07:21 PM
At level 20? Or 50?

Twenty extra characters

Luke 3457
09-03-2012, 07:32 PM
Hmm, well mine, on the sharpshooter rifle, is 0/20 (cause it just got added)... The one that says defeat him 50 times says 16/20 (or some weird reason) and I'm actually I the process of defeating chief number 18... So yea I started early I guess... But will Gree give me the car at 20 defeats?
I beat him 20 times and my goal said 0/20 for the car... Wrote a ticket yesterday and got a response today that said support will assist me tom so I don't know what they will do. My guess is they will give me the car.

dudeman
09-03-2012, 08:06 PM
I beat him 20 times and my goal said 0/20 for the car... Wrote a ticket yesterday and got a response today that said support will assist me tom so I don't know what they will do. My guess is they will give me the car.

I hope so. I beat him tonight and my goal says 9/20. I also noticed that everywhere else in game where it previously said "20" has been changed to "50", but not in the actual goal progress.

I submitted a ticket and sent screen caps of boss 20 and 21 (to show that I did beat boss 20), so I'm anxiously awaiting a response. Unfortunately, I am expecting disappointment. If they would get it right the first time so everyone knows what the deal is right from the start, I wouldn't care. But the fact that there is constant false advertisement, misleading information, and random fixes implemented "on the fly" rather than pre-release, is unbelievably frustrating. It must be intentional. If it's not intentional then I have to ask, in what world are we living that such carelessness and possibly incompetence can be rewarded with so much success?

Geebs
09-03-2012, 10:24 PM
I agree, I'm glad I haven't spent money, I really don't feel like rewarding mediocrity... I'll be saving
My money..............................until the next sale ;)