PDA

View Full Version : What's your attach / raid threshold?

FromAfar
09-03-2012, 11:40 AM
Ok, so aside from maybe trying to prove a point, when you check someone out, where factors make you say "GO"?

reasonably close stats? at least close, enough to be able to attack / raid proper.
when attacking, someone obviously over vault? or not?
when raiding, what type/level of building? >= oil platform/l2, ore mine/l4, munition/supply>l8,

What are you looking for?

also, one additional question, i asked before, but didn't get much of an answer to.

when someone hits you, is there a way to tell if they lost units?

and which units were chose for my defense? i can guestimate, but that's not really accurate. looking for something, in game, if it exists (no too interested in the toolkit thing. if it could pull / populate the data automagically, then that would be great!!!)

Baraka
09-03-2012, 03:04 PM
If its level or below for me just go for it. If its worth raiding or attacking. No way you can see if they lost units and no way to see wat you took in to battle. You will just have to work it out. Sorry dude.

rareay84
09-03-2012, 04:45 PM
Ok, so aside from maybe trying to prove a point, when you check someone out, where factors make you say "GO"?
when raiding, what type/level of building?I pursue folks who give me 170+ BP per hit. I hit the low-XP buildings.

General Soviet
09-04-2012, 11:34 AM
I go for them if I can beat them and can get a good amount of battlepoints from it. Also, if they leave their oil rigs or something expensive like that uncollected, I will go for it. Normally, the smaller buildings aren't worth it.

jeffrey
09-04-2012, 05:03 PM
That kind of depends on what you are hunting at that moment.

Speed ump
09-04-2012, 07:17 PM
Hmmm. Depends on my mood. Some days I attack anything that moves, some days I'm looking for high values buildings,
Some days I'm looking for specific targets. And some days, all of the above

MonkeyPuppy2012
09-04-2012, 07:21 PM
you sound weak

get strong

be a predator

RobinoftheHood
09-04-2012, 08:24 PM
Generally you can raid stronger players than you and you will win more raids against a stronger player than you will an attack.