PDA

View Full Version : Friends

swood
09-03-2012, 11:03 AM
Your attack and defence goes up with every friend request you accept even if you go over the 500 max affective limit. Do rivals see your increase in defence/attack or only up to what 500 friends would?
Hope that makes sense

Secondly is there a way to mass unfriend people?

Thanks

TonySpaghetti
09-03-2012, 11:22 AM
Your attack and defence goes up with every friend request you accept even if you go over the 500 max affective limit. Do rivals see your increase in defence/attack or only up to what 500 friends would?
Hope that makes sense

Secondly is there a way to mass unfriend people?

Thanks

It only goes up if you have enough stuff to arm your new friend with (guns, melee, armor, explosives, vehicles) or if you've replaced one of the 500's lower point items with a higher point item. The maximum number of mafia you bring with you into a fight is 500, so the max number of items you can bring in is 2500 (one of each item per mafia member).

swood
09-03-2012, 11:28 AM
It only goes up if you have enough stuff to arm your new friend with (guns, melee, armor, explosives, vehicles) or if you've replaced one of the 500's lower point items with a higher point item. The maximum number of mafia you bring with you into a fight is 500, so the max number of items you can bring in is 2500 (one of each item per mafia member).

Sorry if i didn't explain very well. I know that. What i want to know is: Say i had 600 mafia, 1000 attack and 1000 defence. But only 800 attack and 800 defence from 500 mafia. Would my rivals see the 600 mafia stats or the 500 mafia stats when looking at my profile?

Thanks

SoccerStud
09-03-2012, 11:31 AM
Sorry if i didn't explain very well. I know that. What i want to know is: Say i had 600 mafia, 1000 attack and 1000 defence. But only 800 attack and 800 defence from 500 mafia. Would my rivals see the 600 mafia stats or the 500 mafia stats when looking at my profile?

Thanks
This isn't possible (that I know of)

Olly1
09-03-2012, 11:32 AM
That's a very favourable glitch you have there. Logic would say that your rivals could see your inflated stats. Just get someone in your mafia to visit your page and tell you what stats they see

TonySpaghetti
09-03-2012, 11:33 AM

Thanks

Your question doesn't make any sense to me. Sounds like a glitch of some sort.

swood
09-03-2012, 11:46 AM
That's a very favourable glitch you have there. Logic would say that your rivals could see your inflated stats. Just get someone in your mafia to visit your page and tell you what stats they see

That's a good idea. I'll report back, once someone does it.

Your question doesn't make any sense to me. Sounds like a glitch of some sort.
Ignore the actual stat numbers. I just made those up. You can only use a max of 500 mafia members during a fight if you go past a certain level. You're attack/defence stats still go up regardless of what your mafia number is. Does that make more sense?

jobadass
09-03-2012, 11:52 AM
Not sure I completely understand...
Are you saying that if you have 1625 mafia, and I see you on my rival list, your A/D are going to show as if you were bringing 1625 mafia to battle, fully equipted?
I see people's true mafia size in my rival list, but their A/D is always based on 500 (minus defense building tax).

Dreno33
09-03-2012, 11:53 AM
Your attack and defence goes up with every friend request you accept even if you go over the 500 max affective limit.

no it does not.

TonySpaghetti
09-03-2012, 11:54 AM
That's a good idea. I'll report back, once someone does it.

Ignore the actual stat numbers. I just made those up. You can only use a max of 500 mafia members during a fight if you go past a certain level. You're attack/defence stats still go up regardless of what your mafia number is. Does that make more sense?

No, it doesn't because they don't. Mine stopped going up by just adding someone after I hit 500.

swood
09-03-2012, 12:03 PM
No, it doesn't because they don't. Mine stopped going up by just adding someone after I hit 500.
Oh! Mine still go up. I have 900+ mafia (don't ask why cos i don't even know why) and mine goes up every new member i add.

Dreno33
09-03-2012, 12:54 PM
Oh! Mine still go up. I have 900+ mafia (don't ask why cos i don't even know why) and mine goes up every new member i add.

thats BS dude. just trust us. you're new. you still dont understand how the mafia system works. you're wrong, sorry

Olly1
09-03-2012, 01:08 PM
thats BS dude. just trust us. you're new. you still dont understand how the mafia system works. you're wrong, sorry

Yeah that could well be, but if he's already aware of the 500 mafia cap then he may be over level 100 so not really 'new' and fully aware of how the system works.

There was a few other folk talking about their mafia glitching and adding extra att/def even when they went over the 500 count. This sounds a lot like that. Only way to find out for sure is get him to test his stats/mafia and report back I guess.

chimera69
09-03-2012, 01:15 PM
I used to see my A/D continue to go up even when I added mafia beyond my level's max limit early on while playing on my android. Don't know if you're playing android or ios, but I agree with you it can happen. But be aware that you're actual stats are absolutely not what you're seeing. As others have already said, you're A/D stats are only those up to your max ally count. Best to just dump mafia down to you're max allowed at whatever level, so you have a clear idea of where you stand. There's no benefit at all to carrying more mafia than the max per level. Just see it as another example of stellar Gree programing. Oh, & there's no way to mass delete mafia - sorry, but you'll have to go one by one.