PDA

View Full Version : Epic Boss Mega Attack Versus Reset

iteachem
09-03-2012, 05:46 AM
Just curious as to if anyone has compared the two..

Almost done with 16 and think I could get 17 with a level up so was curious as to if I decided to go after 20 which would be the better use of gold...

Auxilium
09-03-2012, 05:48 AM
Just curious as to if anyone has compared the two..

Almost done with 16 and think I could get 17 with a level up so was curious as to if I decided to go after 20 which would be the better use of gold...

Go for the timer reset. The mega is x 4 and reset gives 2 and with 1 minute waiting 3 hits. So reset gives 6 hits with 20 gold compared to 4 hits with mega.

Dr BoneCrusher
09-03-2012, 05:51 AM
What he said

iteachem
09-03-2012, 05:58 AM
Go for the timer reset. The mega is x 4 and reset gives 2 and with 1 minute waiting 3 hits. So reset gives 6 hits with 20 gold compared to 4 hits with mega.

Thanks.. just knocked out 16 with no resets and one hit to spare so might be able to get to 17 without trouble and 18 with a level.. If I can get that far... then probably will try for 20 with gold

Euchred
09-03-2012, 06:00 AM
Thanks.. just knocked out 16 with no resets and one hit to spare so might be able to get to 17 without trouble and 18 with a level.. If I can get that far... then probably will try for 20 with gold

I'm in a similar spot and iTunes cards are on sale at walmart. It'd be nice to beat the boss and then get 3 crates with 20$ not very hopeful though.

Duncko
09-03-2012, 06:05 AM

You should be able to clear #19 if you can squeeze in all 13 free hits, so may be better to time that level up for #20 without gold.. its worth the try since there are still so much time remaining.

iteachem
09-03-2012, 06:06 AM
I'm in a similar spot and iTunes cards are on sale at walmart. It'd be nice to beat the boss and then get 3 crates with 20$ not very hopeful though.

Didn't see that.. Thanks. I have a credit for 50 at otterbox.. trade it for an itunes card...

Hey Euch... how much gold do you think it would take to knock out 20

iteachem
09-03-2012, 06:07 AM
You should be able to clear #19 if you can squeeze in all 13 free hits, so may be better to time that level up for #20 without gold.. its worth the try since there are still so much time remaining.

figure I have at least 2 levels remaining for the event at the rate I am leveling...

Duncko
09-03-2012, 06:13 AM
figure I have at least 2 levels remaining for the event at the rate I am leveling...

If thats the case, you can clear#20 without gold.. i got 19 without gold or level, but the timing had to be precise, but will likely need a level up for 20.. will then have to send a ticket since my progress will only show as 8/20 as i started earlier

Euchred
09-03-2012, 06:13 AM
Didn't see that.. Thanks. I have a credit for 50 at otterbox.. trade it for an itunes card...

Hey Euch... how much gold do you think it would take to knock out 20

Tough to say right now I've never used gold on the boss event. I got past 20 last time for free after they made it a little easier after the first day. I just hoping less then 60 For what I have left but I doubt it.

I'll have to send a ticket too, that'll teach me to start early.

iteachem
09-03-2012, 06:15 AM
If thats the case, you can clear#20 without gold.. i got 19 without gold or level, but the timing had to be precise, but will likely need a level up for 20.. will then have to send a ticket since my progress will only show as 8/20 as i started earlier

Hope that works.. Will have to give it a try...not like I don't have anyone to attack down here..

Dravak
09-03-2012, 06:22 AM
If you are not max level , are 5 hits short , and can time your leveling up between one of the tougher boss .
(this does require 2 hours of full attention) , you can get instead of 13 free hits , 18 free hits .

So basically it is wait 2 hours for full health bar , do the 3x hits , wait 2 min do 2x hit , level up for a free health replenish , repeat again 3x hits , wait 2 min 2x hit , then the standard 27-28 min 2x hit . for a total of 18 hits free.
That is if you are very commited to doing it with no gold .

Often a mistake of timing or xp calculations can mess it all up . so be forwarned you really need 2 hours attention .

iteachem
09-03-2012, 06:28 AM
If you are not max level , are 5 hits short , and can time your leveling up between one of the tougher boss .
(this does require 2 hours of full attention) , you can get instead of 13 free hits , 18 free hits .

So basically it is wait 2 hours for full health bar , do the 3x hits , wait 2 min do 2x hit , level up for a free health replenish , repeat again 3x hits , wait 2 min 2x hit , then the standard 27-28 min 2x hit . for a total of 18 hits free.
That is if you are very commited to doing it with no gold .

Often a mistake of timing or xp calculations can mess it all up . so be forwarned you really need 2 hours attention .

Oh, I can work this fairly easily.. During last boss event I used my timer on the cell phone and only tried this early in the morning when there were no distractions once I got close... Couldn't pull it off then due to stats but the recent crates have helped out quite a bit..

jobadass
09-03-2012, 06:45 AM
Teach, I am saving the level up for when I need it.
What I mean is this:
I am going to need a extra 1-3 hits when I get to 18 (currently on 17). Since a level up will get me 5, I will use a reset to get the 3.
Level 19 should need 2-5 extra hits so I will use my level-up at that point and resets as needed for 20.

iteachem
09-03-2012, 06:56 AM
What I mean is this:
I am going to need a extra 1-3 hits when I get to 18 (currently on 17). Since a level up will get me 5, I will use a reset to get the 3.
Level 19 should need 2-5 extra hits so I will use my level-up at that point and resets as needed for 20.

gotcha, that makes sense... I haven't been tracking, but any idea how many extra hits per level its taking you.. I can pull one more hit without a level or gold after knocking out 16 and was wondering if I would get 17 with that extra hit..

Could also drop some ingame cash into attack explosives and buy 3 more exceleros...

jobadass
09-03-2012, 07:14 AM
gotcha, that makes sense... I haven't been tracking, but any idea how many extra hits per level its taking you.. I can pull one more hit without a level or gold after knocking out 16 and was wondering if I would get 17 with that extra hit..

Could also drop some ingame cash into attack explosives and buy 3 more exceleros...it seems to jump 2 or 3 at this point. I think buying attack explosives is a good idea. Are you to the point where you can buy Sarin gas? I forget what level that started at, but I've been spending all collections on them.

I've been spending all respect points...not earning any right now as I'm extremely close to leveling up. Once I level, I'm going to go on a TL/HH tear!

SoccerStud
09-03-2012, 07:22 AM
What I mean is this:
Watch out, beating a boss gives you a certain amount of xp

iteachem
09-03-2012, 07:34 AM
it seems to jump 2 or 3 at this point. I think buying attack explosives is a good idea. Are you to the point where you can buy Sarin gas? I forget what level that started at, but I've been spending all collections on them.

I've been spending all respect points...not earning any right now as I'm extremely close to leveling up. Once I level, I'm going to go on a TL/HH tear!

No, best I can buy is Napalms which would give me a +12 attack per since I already maxed with frag grenades for the most part.. approximately 3600 attack increase if I got them.. not sure its worth it yet..

would cost me around 20 million (2-3 days of collections)

jobadass
09-03-2012, 07:37 AM
No, best I can buy is Napalms which would give me a +12 attack per since I already maxed with frag grenades for the most part.. approximately 3600 attack increase if I got them.. not sure its worth it yet..

would cost me around 20 million (2-3 days of collections)You're attack is very high for your level and I doubt you blind attack, so you'll probably never go through your attack explosives.
I'd probably save until Sarin Gas opens up, Go ahead and spend some RP though, I used to save hoping some non-consumable explosives would become available...right.

jobadass
09-03-2012, 07:39 AM
Watch out, beating a boss gives you a certain amount of xpgetting 90 per boss right now, which is good. I'm 200exp from next leveling, which I will need to do after next boss.

iteachem
09-03-2012, 07:41 AM
You're attack is very high for your level and I doubt you blind attack, so you'll probably never go through your attack explosives.
I'd probably save until Sarin Gas opens up, Go ahead and spend some RP though, I used to save hoping some non-consumable explosives would become available...right.

Well.. i hit any and all rival gang members so I lose a fair amount of explosives depleting their landmines....

Hit a guy the other day with double my stats.. cost me a million in explosives but took 20-30 landmines from him...

explosives are a casualty of war..

jobadass
09-03-2012, 07:47 AM
Well.. i hit any and all rival gang members so I lose a fair amount of explosives depleting their landmines....

Hit a guy the other day with double my stats.. cost me a million in explosives but took 20-30 landmines from him...

explosives are a casualty of war..I hadn't noticed you were an Indian now. Congrats dude. Are you going to be biased if you teach Early American History, now? :P

iteachem
09-03-2012, 08:02 AM
I hadn't noticed you were an Indian now. Congrats dude. Are you going to be biased if you teach Early American History, now? :P

yup fuzzy and I both...

Not biased..more like balanced... as I am a mix of original peoples and European.. My great grandmother was taken from her tribe and given to Methodist missionaries..raised without her culture...

Okay.. off the forums for the rest of the day.. have fun folks.