PDA

View Full Version : Money protection scheme

azy
09-02-2012, 05:15 PM
I don't remember reading this on the forums, so here's an idea to keep unvaulted money without ultimate defense stats. I would like your take on it.

Minimal requirement: one committed non-allied player with the following characteristics:
1. Attack stats too low to win an attack against you
2. Attack sufficient to win a raid against you
3. Low casualty losses

The scheme is premised on the fact that after 20 attacks, you become "too weak to fight" for a period of roughly two hours. It's not believed that you have to lose those attacks for your state to change. Thus, this weaker cooperative player would regularly attack you in order to cause you to be too weak to be attacked by other players posing a real threat. In return, you could let that player know when buildings become ready for collection and let him raid as compensation which is cheap when compared to the maximum $6M you can lose per string of attack.

This would require just the right pair of players and careful coordination, but it seems feasible.

Corsair
09-02-2012, 06:48 PM
Good idea. In fact, I posted similar to it on the Nano strategy thread a couple of months ago. :) Well, I was really thinking more along the lines of having someone hit you up so you had the two hours to go for the nano, not to keep it up like that. That sort of sustained effort would be very hard to pull off, but you might be able to make it work for half a day or so.