PDA

View Full Version : Neighborhood watch..!!

Gambit12
09-02-2012, 04:26 PM
Calling all Enforcers, MW Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Guardsmen, Seals, Marines, Detectives, Politicians, All Earths Fighting Forces, & the Golden Units to help watch our neighborhood..

We need to help one another to expose, repel, & enforce those evil doers such as hackers, cheaters, thieves, gree criminals, & etc... Next time when you lab tap somebody or see someone suspicious with some weird units, stats, & numerous special event units.. Report here, take pictures of the stats, inventory units, & post screenshots here with photobucket or any means necessary...OR directly send ticket to gree or send screenshots to CCM...

We need to help Gree a little bit because they can't do it alone...They need everybody's help..

Thank you for your cooperations...

Boom
09-02-2012, 04:27 PM
Actually we need Neighbor Hood watch everywhere in REAL LIFE

P01sonapple
09-02-2012, 04:28 PM
I would suggest you also PM me, I can find how it is done and will get it patched and hacker banned.

Copenhagen
09-02-2012, 05:28 PM
I would suggest you also PM me, I can find how it is done and will get it patched and hacker banned.

You go player!

joaquim
09-02-2012, 06:09 PM
When I read the title of the thread I thought you were talking about the movie Neighborhood Watch.

SeqWins
09-02-2012, 07:11 PM
Calling all Enforcers, MW Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Guardsmen, Seals, Detectives, Politicians, All Earths Fighting Forces, & the Golden Units to help watch our neighborhood..

You didn't mention the best, count me out.lol

Gambit12
09-02-2012, 08:09 PM
You didn't mention the best, count me out.lol

I edited it for you...Seqwins

Hatekhaos
09-03-2012, 12:28 PM
Let GREEd do their own work and find the hackers themselves.

Ryan5100
09-03-2012, 12:30 PM
Let GREEd do their own work and find the hackers themselves.That would never happen.

Hatekhaos
09-03-2012, 01:16 PM
That would never happen.

The best option is to play the game for what it is.
People will always find a way to have an edge over others. I once played a MMORPG and even in that there were cheaters. Its inevitable, what we should do is go after those dam posters offering gold for adding their id to your wall ;)

Poopenshire
09-04-2012, 03:37 PM
Let GREEd do their own work and find the hackers themselves.

spoken like a true hacker. i wonder if there isn't some website i have seen this sign on at. it would be sooooo SINFUL of me to forget this. but i digress.

jeffrey
09-04-2012, 05:01 PM
Our neighborhood is quiet and very nice with many palm trees like you'd seen on tv. Not sure if we ave neighbor watch, but the police patrols often so no need for te watch.

Mcdoc
09-04-2012, 05:32 PM
Let GREEd do their own work and find the hackers themselves.Wait - I thought YOU TWO PLAYERS were the ones on the Hacker Website giving out the Hack Codes to everyone - or perhaps I have a SINFUL memory and those two Sign-on names just HAPPEN to be randomly the same Names on the Hacker Site :/

A little Birdie on a Pony told me to go check out your site.

Speed ump
09-04-2012, 05:33 PM
Hey hate. Was wondering if You were still around. Those spammers are pretty stupid. What even worse, the are still people who still buy into the scam.

Poopenshire
09-04-2012, 07:32 PM
The silence is deafening. I cannot fathom the depths of which hackers (and not very good at it) would go to find out what happened to their wonderous hacks. Guys if you want to help you know what to do. Otherwise keep us laughing. Never heard of code injection. You guys are a laugh.

Anyway go back to your fake udids and leave us hard working legitimate players alone.

Hatekhaos
09-04-2012, 09:37 PM
I have nothing to hide, I admitted I was use alternative methods to play the game. Im also not trying to hide anything in the game- if I did I wouldnt have over 2k in Echo Leaders.....:confused:
You think Im going to create a new name to hide it. My name in MW is also hatekhaos.... Everyone knows how to get information on how to do certain hacks- some choose to do it some choose not too. And everyone who thinks they so high and mighty because they play fair sounds like a bunch of pissed off wining non-jailbroken players.(No disrespect intended to anyone)
As always that's just my opinion.
You guys want to report players go right ahead- even when one problem is fixed another will be discovered. If the developers want to be more focused on doing events and such to generate income instead of resolving bigger issues thats fine- if anyone wants to dedicate their time instead of playing to search each name on the rival list to see whos a hacker- more power to you.
Also, POOP or should I say POODIN Ive spent more than enough time wasting on this game I dont need to be monitoring the forums 24 hours a day so as soon as someone says something I then have to respond, Im sorry if I disappointed you. But at least if you post my ID on 15 walls in the next 15 minutes you will be rewarded with 20 million dollars and 9999 gold.
Well have a good night ladies and gentlemen.

jeffrey
09-05-2012, 02:15 AM
I have nothing to hide, I admitted I was use alternative methods to play the game. Im also not trying to hide anything in the game- if I did I wouldnt have over 2k in Echo Leaders.....:confused:
You think Im going to create a new name to hide it. My name in MW is also hatekhaos.... Everyone knows how to get information on how to do certain hacks- some choose to do it some choose not too. And everyone who thinks they so high and mighty because they play fair sounds like a bunch of pissed off wining non-jailbroken players.(No disrespect intended to anyone)

You guys want to report players go right ahead- even when one problem is fixed another will be discovered. If the developers want to be more focused on doing events and such to generate income instead of resolving bigger issues thats fine- if anyone wants to dedicate their time instead of playing to search each name on the rival list to see whos a hacker- more power to you.
Also, POOP or should I say POODIN Ive spent more than enough time wasting on this game I dont need to be monitoring the forums 24 hours a day so as soon as someone says something I then have to respond, Im sorry if I disappointed you. But at least if you post my ID on 15 walls in the next 15 minutes you will be rewarded with 20 million dollars and 9999 gold.

I am surely can use 20mil and 9999 golds, what is your iD?

chimera69
09-05-2012, 04:27 AM
"Alternative methods to play the game.". Is that the politically correct terminology for "I seriously sucked at playing the game with any of the honest strategies available, so I had to cheat to be good at anything"?

mickymacirl
09-05-2012, 05:00 AM
If the developers want to be more focused on doing events and such to generate income instead of resolving bigger issues thats fine

No, it's not fine. It shouldn't be down to the player base to find hacks and bugs like this. I'll also point out that some of these bugs don't even get fixed, after been reported for months. We both know how easy it is to reproduce gold units or crate units or event prizes etc.

I also think discussing something like this on official forums is a bit cheeky but ya, I'm guilty of it as well.

I'm of the belief that this game is unrepairable right now in relation to people abusing bugs to give even a slight advantage.

Players who spend real cash on gold should be comfortable that Funzio are doing everything in their power to remove these people and closing the holes most developers would have known/found and fixed themselves before release.

From my experiences with Funzio this is happening, but not in a consistent or level playing field, at least enough for me to ever spend any rl cash again.

Poopenshire
09-05-2012, 06:01 AM

Of all the self righteous BS I have ever heard.

You didn't disappoint you did nothing but show your colors. Man up for once in your life and just try honestly to improve yourself. If someone is beating you, get better and fight back. On the playground I bet you were the kid that slapped little girls and ran to the teacher to tattle if she cried. Go back to your iFile and baby hacks, I doubt you could do any real harm here. Maybe every few days fake a new UDID and have your plst files edited and get booted again. where is the challange in that and where is the honor in that. Why not create an honest account and work hard to make it a good one. I have never cheated in this game for all the frustrations I have and things that happened to me, I have never given up and just worked to build up what little I could into a functioning army that as of right now is not a joke and can allow me to carry a decent overvault for large upgrades. Now when I hit the higher whale zone things will be different but you be sure I will be duking out as best I can with all the factions.

Rossco
09-05-2012, 06:12 AM
Lol. Good luck on your impossible quest. Someone who knows what there doing WON'T be caught. That's a fact.

Microsoft, EA and all the governments have failed to stop people hacking their software. You think MW will be any different?.

Gambit12
09-05-2012, 07:13 AM
Lol. Good luck on your impossible quest. Someone who knows what there doing WON'T be caught. That's a fact.

Microsoft, EA and all the governments have failed to stop people hacking their software. You think MW will be any different?.

So are you one of the hackers then??

Wdigeorge
09-05-2012, 07:28 AM

I think you just invited GREE to have a closer look of your MW account for cheating, if you're even smart enough to do so or know how to follow a script. Thanks for bringing attention to yourself.

Now if more hackers will come on the forum and brag about it....

Hatekhaos
09-05-2012, 02:26 PM
Of all the self righteous BS I have ever heard.

You didn't disappoint you did nothing but show your colors. Man up for once in your life and just try honestly to improve yourself. If someone is beating you, get better and fight back. On the playground I bet you were the kid that slapped little girls and ran to the teacher to tattle if she cried. Go back to your iFile and baby hacks, I doubt you could do any real harm here. Maybe every few days fake a new UDID and have your plst files edited and get booted again. where is the challange in that and where is the honor in that. Why not create an honest account and work hard to make it a good one. I have never cheated in this game for all the frustrations I have and things that happened to me, I have never given up and just worked to build up what little I could into a functioning army that as of right now is not a joke and can allow me to carry a decent overvault for large upgrades. Now when I hit the higher whale zone things will be different but you be sure I will be duking out as best I can with all the factions.

Hey whatever Helps u sleep at night. I know my money in my pocket is safer than any vault GREE has. I think you just mad I didnt share with you when you Pmed me.
Who's getting beaten up now lol

Hatekhaos
09-05-2012, 03:08 PM
"Alternative methods to play the game.". Is that the politically correct terminology for "I seriously sucked at playing the game with any of the honest strategies available, so I had to cheat to be good at anything"?

I sense such anger....

Hatekhaos
09-05-2012, 03:09 PM

Is that why I keep getting a pop up saying my copy of windows is not authentic :D

P01sonapple
09-05-2012, 03:19 PM
Is that why I keep getting a pop up saying my copy of windows is not authentic :D

Exactly, and that is also why my antivirus kept warning me my copy was not legit.

I agree everything can be hacked, but the hack can be patched easily if they can be bothered to pull their finger out their arse and do some work :D

Poopenshire
09-05-2012, 03:30 PM
Hey whatever Helps u sleep at night. I know my money in my pocket is safer than any vault GREE has. I think you just mad I didnt share with you when you Pmed me.
Who's getting beaten up now lol

Isn't me getting beat up. Any one else here getting beat up? last time i checked your hack forum you were the ones getting beat up, and badly, begging for more hacks to give a chance to win. Wdigeorge and SpeedUmp seem very familiar with you both, are those the gold spenders your looking to take revenge on for "paying" for their armies? sounds like someone needs a diaper change! and if I could get the no cas glitch by god I would take it in a heart beat, never claimed otherwise and never will. Its a shame to lose so much when you beat the piss of out someone else.

Hatekhaos
09-05-2012, 07:05 PM
Isn't me getting beat up. Any one else here getting beat up? last time i checked your hack forum you were the ones getting beat up, and badly, begging for more hacks to give a chance to win. Wdigeorge and SpeedUmp seem very familiar with you both, are those the gold spenders your looking to take revenge on for "paying" for their armies? sounds like someone needs a diaper change! and if I could get the no cas glitch by god I would take it in a heart beat, never claimed otherwise and never will. Its a shame to lose so much when you beat the piss of out someone else.

POOP you have some serious issues to address, unfortunately Im not going to get into an insult match with you. To you sir, Have a good day.

Lawyer
09-05-2012, 10:30 PM
Shines up his glock ... Be very very quiet... I'm hunting hackers....