PDA

View Full Version : Le units or boss units..??

Gambit12
09-02-2012, 06:27 AM
I was thinking to buy LE units for the first time to help me beat the Boss events.. Which one is better LE units or Boss units..??

manbeast
09-02-2012, 06:30 AM
depends on how much gold it takes you to beat the boss

Gambit12
09-02-2012, 06:35 AM
depends on how much gold it takes you to beat the boss

Last time i bought a bank truck of gold and took me to boss 13...Gen. Shenk was da boss at that time and got run out of gold after that...i guess i'm not strong enough...

manbeast
09-02-2012, 06:38 AM
yea if you can't make it to 20 without gold i dont think the boss events are worth it at all.

personally i wont spend gold on them again unless i can make it to 25 without gold (like i did with gen. shenk).

Gambit12
09-02-2012, 06:44 AM
yea if you can't make it to 20 without gold i dont think the boss events are worth it at all.

personally i wont spend gold on them again unless i can make it to 25 without gold (like i did with gen. shenk).

Oh man..your lucky...what was your Lv when you beat him..??

manbeast
09-02-2012, 06:54 AM
Oh man..your lucky...what was your Lv when you beat him..??

lvl 96. it was 160 gold to finish the event

the next one, I made it to boss 20 without gold, it cost me 440 to finish

Lift Ticket
09-02-2012, 07:11 AM
how about the crates? the rare ship has good stats, i think those are good purchases.

Tctiger
09-02-2012, 07:33 AM
It's all relative really , last event I did 11 free and 18 game cash as a free player, while you are paying real cash to get to 13 , why? Because I have been playing longer? Instead of paying a fortune in real money you could just semi camp and build stats , take what you get from boss now and slowly get up to next boss every 1 or 2 events that's what I would do shame I'm nearly at level 100 then I'm screwed apparently . Or get your credit card out if you want it all now .

Gambit12
09-02-2012, 08:41 AM
It's all relative really , last event I did 11 free and 18 game cash as a free player, while you are paying real cash to get to 13 , why? Because I have been playing longer? Instead of paying a fortune in real money you could just semi camp and build stats , take what you get from boss now and slowly get up to next boss every 1 or 2 events that's what I would do shame I'm nearly at level 100 then I'm screwed apparently . Or get your credit card out if you want it all now .

Thats true...

Ryans67
09-02-2012, 09:20 AM
Crates are the best value for you, the boss is a losing effort. Basically once it takes more then 40 gold to kill a boss, I quit. The drop rates are better in a 3-pack, then with the boss too. I will buy the LE set only if the top unit is air, otherwise I pass.

Gambit12
09-02-2012, 09:51 AM
Crates are the best value for you, the boss is a losing effort. Basically once it takes more then 40 gold to kill a boss, I quit. The drop rates are better in a 3-pack, then with the boss too. I will buy the LE set only if the top unit is air, otherwise I pass.

What's your top LE unit so far?? Did you get any LE top air unit yet??

Ryans67
09-02-2012, 10:17 AM
My top is the unit from last auction, the Pegasus thing. I have a lot of the ten item top units too. Never gotten a rare LE bonus item... Although some people get them often. I can't even win a boss either, so I just don't have a 500+ unit. What I do have is solid density throughout my army, which is cost effective.

Gambit12
09-03-2012, 06:44 AM
Anyone else..??

Miner
09-03-2012, 07:35 AM
Crates are the best value for you, the boss is a losing effort. Basically once it takes more then 40 gold to kill a boss, I quit. The drop rates are better in a 3-pack, then with the boss too. I will buy the LE set only if the top unit is air, otherwise I pass.I disagree with Ryan and those who says once a boss costs more than a crate, then you should quit. The drop rates on rare and uncommon clearly improve as you progress. And you have the boss unit itself as a unit at the end, which is as strong as an entire LE set without the bonus unit. Now, if you're not going to finish all 30 bosses, that changes things obviously. And at that point Ryan and others may be right about the payoff.

Ryans67
09-03-2012, 08:13 AM
Your not in the level range that we are.... Where beating boss 30 is not realistic. Boss 14 took 80 gold for me, and my stats are almost 100k. I believe gambit is an even higher level, and has lower stats. If you can complete the boss event for under 1,000-1,500 gold, then I think it's worth contemplating. I regularly complete the bosses on my LLP, spending 150-300 gold, and it's an awesome return on the investment.

Gambit12
09-03-2012, 09:29 AM
Your not in the level range that we are.... Where beating boss 30 is not realistic. Boss 14 took 80 gold for me, and my stats are almost 100k. I believe gambit is an even higher level, and has lower stats. If you can complete the boss event for under 1,000-1,500 gold, then I think it's worth contemplating. I regularly complete the bosses on my LLP, spending 150-300 gold, and it's an awesome return on the investment.

Thats true Ryan, i'm on Lv 158 & with the lowest stats in my level i think... i'm on around 44k Atk/ 47k Def... i'm gonna send ticket to gree help support if they can back up my level to around Lv 80's...I can only wish that they can do that for me...

What's your level ryan..??

Ryans67
09-03-2012, 01:14 PM
I'm 129 for the foreseeable future...

Gambit12
09-03-2012, 02:34 PM
I'm 129 for the foreseeable future...

I might send another ticket saying "Why is that people sitting from Lv 100 to 200 the boss is so hard to beat unlike the Lower level from 99 and below are so easy for them to beat? Do u guys think is fair for us up here...u know..

CRAWFORD
09-03-2012, 02:43 PM
Boss Events are soooo much better. No matter how much or what you invest you will always be gauranteed a indestructible unit. At least 15. More if you are in better shape with attack.

Crate Events... I highly recommend you invest little to nothing. I think they are crap. Seriously. You have to win 5 openings AT LEAST to get a indestructible units. And in those opening you have to worry about duds. If those duds were crap indestructible units at the very least, then sure I'd go for it. But they are not! I say spend nothing on those. Not even cash. We should seriously boycott that event. People have lost sooo much gold on that event... its not even funny. Some people have spent hundreds of gold on those units and have only got three mediocre units, while some to lots of people have won the final prize with free opening. Thats bull**** no matter how you explain it.

Gambit12
09-03-2012, 02:51 PM
Boss Events are soooo much better. No matter how much or what you invest you will always be gauranteed a indestructible unit. At least 15. More if you are in better shape with attack.

Crate Events... I highly recommend you invest little to nothing. I think they are crap. Seriously. You have to win 5 openings AT LEAST to get a indestructible units. And in those opening you have to worry about duds. If those duds were crap indestructible units at the very least, then sure I'd go for it. But they are not! I say spend nothing on those. Not even cash. We should seriously boycott that event. People have lost sooo much gold on that event... its not even funny. Some people have spent hundreds of gold on those units and have only got three mediocre units, while some to lots of people have won the final prize with free opening. Thats bull**** no matter how you explain it.

How about the LE units..??

CRAWFORD
09-03-2012, 03:16 PM
Sorry but for some reason only half my post went up.

The problem I see with LE units is that per unit they seem to be really expensive. If you look at the cheaper units that sell from gold you can add attack and defense better than the sets.

Percent rate is terrible. Is it just me, but whenever I've done LE units I get random ass units not even shown. When I do the random factor I factor in what units I could get. Then I get not as advertised.

Fl@sh
09-03-2012, 04:05 PM

The problem I see with LE units is that per unit they seem to be really expensive. If you look at the cheaper units that sell from gold you can add attack and defense better than the sets.

Percent rate is terrible. Is it just me, but whenever I've done LE units I get random ass units not even shown. When I do the random factor I factor in what units I could get. Then I get not as advertised.
How is this possible? I don't quite understand how you don't get the stated LE units.
Whenever I buy the LE sets, I always get the four units and the bonus unit. They are the best value for my money. 3-pack crates are second best value. The boss for anybody over level 100 can cost quite a bit, upwards of 4000 gold, if your attack is not that great. I started using gold on boss 16 or 17 at level 136 for the previous boss, but my attack density is pretty good.

Gambit12
09-03-2012, 04:16 PM

What LE bonus did u get then..??

Miner
09-03-2012, 04:52 PM
Your not in the level range that we are.... Where beating boss 30 is not realistic. Boss 14 took 80 gold for me, and my stats are almost 100k. I believe gambit is an even higher level, and has lower stats. If you can complete the boss event for under 1,000-1,500 gold, then I think it's worth contemplating. I regularly complete the bosses on my LLP, spending 150-300 gold, and it's an awesome return on the investment.Good point.

Thief
09-04-2012, 08:18 AM
I think its relative as mentioned. I think if you can make it to Level 18-19 Without any Gold then you would be Better off spending the money on the Boss. If you can't then you would be better off on buying LE.

(Note This doesn't take into consideration the Time or Money you have to put into the Boss Battle)

Gambit12
09-04-2012, 08:24 AM
I think its relative as mentioned. I think if you can make it to Level 18-19 Without any Gold then you would be Better off spending the money on the Boss. If you can't then you would be better off on buying LE.

(Note This doesn't take into consideration the Time or Money you have to put into the Boss Battle)

I wish there is no common & uncommon bonus only rare when you purchase 3 pack LE units...