PDA

View Full Version : Exposé the stat of the auction event leaders here.

jeffrey
09-02-2012, 03:43 AM
Well, if you want a crate, you know where to hunt. You all know Ferr is untouchable, so don't bother with him/her, but what about others:

Chang Xuan Ni, Britain, level 94, 292 allies, 22k attack/defense.

Post those you know below.

jeffrey
09-02-2012, 05:00 AM
owljolsen33, level 136 with 251 allies attack/defense around 31k.
he has many crates.

jeffrey
09-02-2012, 07:41 AM
master, Britain, level 90, 334 allies, 27k attack, 25k defense.

jeffrey
09-02-2012, 07:42 AM
Very surprise to see that other than Ferr and Alex, most of them are pretty weak.

manbeast
09-02-2012, 07:44 AM
whats ferr's stats?

Gambit12
09-02-2012, 08:14 AM
i know Ferr's but i won't put his info here until i ask him...

Ferr
09-02-2012, 08:48 AM
Ty gambit but its ok. My stats vary as i constantly change the amount of allies. I have an average density of 400 attack per unit inclusive boosts. Defense is a bit lower. Hackers attack me pretty regularly lately. This game seems very easy to hack. They all have hundreds of echo leaders. They can create new accounts faster than funzio can ban them. If this continues a bit longer i will certainly quit (and get my money back).

RobinoftheHood
09-02-2012, 09:01 AM
Yeah I met someone with multiple supersonic pegasuses (or would that be Pegasai)

Gambit12
09-02-2012, 09:12 AM
Ty gambit but its ok. My stats vary as i constantly change the amount of allies. I have an average density of 400 attack per unit inclusive boosts. Defense is a bit lower. Hackers attack me pretty regularly lately. This game seems very easy to hack. They all have hundreds of echo leaders. They can create new accounts faster than funzio can ban them. If this continues a bit longer i will certainly quit (and get my money back).

Wow! hundreds of echo leaders thats INSANE..!!

Fl@sh
09-02-2012, 10:21 AM
Some people are camping just under the top 50 saving boxes, when the last few minutes hit, they will do a lot of open/resets. It makes them less of a target because no final leaderboard is released...;)

Ryans67
09-02-2012, 01:55 PM
Some people are camping just under the top 50 saving boxes, when the last few minutes hit, they will do a lot of open/resets. It makes them less of a target because no final leaderboard is released...;)

That's the smart way. Just stay one item behind until the last hour. I don't care too much this time...the prizes are mediocre.

jeffrey
09-02-2012, 04:31 PM
whats ferr's stats?

Yeah, Ferr's stat varies as he changes ally account to hunt different target, but he has like 300 siege tanks alone, so he is invincible unless you are hacker like Ferr said. I am not going to say much about Ferr's stat he/she is an ally.

I just want to reveal those Leaders who attacked me and took a few boxes, and attack me regularly since I participate in this forum.

jeffrey
09-02-2012, 04:36 PM

Sound like a good tactic, but kind of goes both way too, if you have a lot of unopened boxes and if someone luckily hits you once, you could lose a lot of boxes to just one player.

jeffrey
09-02-2012, 04:43 PM
And you know you who gave this thread a one star, those stats revealed above.

imscrewed?
09-02-2012, 04:47 PM
Jeffrey, I checked out one of leaders since we are on the same level. I read a few of your comments you posted on his wall (which are posted below) and it sounds like to me you are threatening the player with attacks from forumites if he doesn't ally with you. Not very cool IMHO. If you make a request of someone to ally and they decline move on do you really need to threaten him.

"ally or I will revenge and expose ur at the forum do u will get more attack from forumites."

"I am not threatening you, I just posted your stat at the forum, so expect more attacks from others. good luck, you attack me first, what do you expect!"

jeffrey
09-02-2012, 06:25 PM
Jeffrey, I checked out one of leaders since we are on the same level. I read a few of your comments you posted on his wall (which are posted below) and it sounds like to me you are threatening the player with attacks from forumites if he doesn't ally with you. Not very cool IMHO. If you make a request of someone to ally and they decline move on do you really need to threaten him.

"ally or I will revenge and expose ur at the forum do u will get more attack from forumites."

"I am not threatening you, I just posted your stat at the forum, so expect more attacks from others. good luck, you attack me first, what do you expect!"

My original intention was not tried to threaten him or her, really!
I posted a lot more nastier posts on those who attacked me. What do you expect? This is a war game, anything goes, psychological warfare is one tactic I employ. Go check out owljosen's comment section, I purposedly posted there so he/she would attack me more, in a way to weaken him/her since he/she can barely beat me and attacker always suffer more than defender if equal stat.

If She/he attacks me first, then it is FAIR game from there?? Are you her/him?

Lift Ticket
09-02-2012, 06:36 PM
If someone leaves a threatening or obscene comment on my wall, I will repeatedly attack them. If someone just leaves a nice comment after an attack, I will usually let them slide. One person blasted my comments section yesterday so I have made it my mission to destroy them, so far $3mil, 14 boxes and took out 7 strike eagles, 3 stealth frigates at l30.

jeffrey
09-02-2012, 06:40 PM
Although my original intention was to invite more attacks for Chang Xuan Ni, but it would be interesting to see the stat of event leaders' stats, wouldn't it?

jeffrey
09-02-2012, 06:41 PM
If someone leaves a threatening or obscene comment on my wall, I will repeatedly attack them. If someone just leaves a nice comment after an attack, I will usually let them slide. One person blasted my comments section yesterday so I have made it my mission to destroy them, so far $3mil, 14 boxes and took out 7 strike eagles, 3 stealth frigates at l30.

It is a game, do whatever you feel like it, it is not like you are physically hurting someone here. I just like to piss people if they annoy me.

joaquim
09-02-2012, 06:47 PM
Well, if you want a crate, you know where to hunt. You all know Ferr is untouchable, so don't bother with him/her, but what about others:

Chang Xuan Ni, Britain, level 94, 292 allies, 22k attack/defense.

Post those you know below.

owljolsen33, level 136 with 251 allies attack/defense around 31k.
he has many crates.

master, Britain, level 90, 334 allies, 27k attack, 25k defense.

One of the posting guidelines below.

•Reveal your or anyone else's personal information

This also means that you can't post another player's name or stats. By doing this you have violated the posting guidelines and you should be banned.

jeffrey
09-02-2012, 07:00 PM
@joaquim, I thought you just got banned, what did you do?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?39177-Banned

I didn't know such a rule not to post other players' stats here. :wink:

joaquim
09-02-2012, 07:02 PM
The ban only lasted a day now I'm back.

jeffrey
09-02-2012, 07:16 PM
@joaquim, welcome back, what did you do so we don't repeat that? :wink:

jeffrey
09-02-2012, 07:17 PM
@joaquim, I like that middle finger which you stick it to people.

joaquim
09-02-2012, 07:20 PM
@joaquim, welcome back, what did you do so we don't repeat that? :wink:

Read page 6 and 7 of the news.

@joaquim, I like that middle finger which you stick it to people.

I like it too.

jeffrey
09-04-2012, 01:05 AM
Look like Chang Xuan Ni only gains 5 more blue prints at the most in 2 days after I exposed him/her. Mission accomplished!

iamnasty
09-04-2012, 01:34 AM
Look like Chang Xuan Ni only gains 5 more blue prints at the most in 2 days after I exposed him/her. Mission accomplished!

You're probably the biggest idiot and sore loser i have ever come across !!! He/She is the TOP 10 of the TOP 50, does not required any more token(s), and where are you or your position, what a SPOILT BRAIT REVENGEFUL SORE LOSER STUPID IDIOT you are!!!!

Displaying others player nick(s) coz you lost and manipulating others to seek revenge on your behalf is NOT going to work !!! And now i knew you are weaker than those nicks you've display !!!

I do agreed with Chang Xuan Ni commented on you, This is Modern War, if you unable to accept loses, TRY SMURF VILLAGE !!! :cool:D:cool::cool:

jeffrey
09-04-2012, 02:28 AM
You're probably the biggest idiot and sore loser i have ever come across !!! He/She is the TOP 10 of the TOP 50, does not required any more token(s), and where are you or your position, what a SPOILT BRAIT REVENGEFUL SORE LOSER STUPID IDIOT you are!!!!

Displaying others player nick(s) coz you lost and manipulating others to seek revenge on your behalf is NOT going to work !!! And now i knew you are weaker than those nicks you've display !!!

I do agreed with Chang Xuan Ni commented on you, This is Modern War, if you unable to accept loses, TRY SMURF VILLAGE !!! :cool:D:cool::cool:

You are the sneakiest and nastiest here, start a new account to attack me, I feel really honored that you do that. What is that said about your character, why don't you just reveal your true identity, Chang Xuan Ni.

Actually I beat you when I retaliated (this is after I dropped over 250 allies), it must be pretty frustrated for you to not able to wipe my base with your real cash gold units. :D

iamnasty
09-04-2012, 02:38 AM
You are the sneakiest and nastiest here, start a new account to attack me, I feel really honored that you do that. What is that said about your character, why don't you just reveal your true identity, Chang Xuan Ni.

Actually I beat you when I retaliated (this is after I dropped over 250 allies), it must be pretty frustrated for you to not able to wipe my base with your real cash gold units. :D

Nothing new about you start accusing and blaming the world just coz you've lost, just can't stand REVENGEFUL STUPID IDIOT like you !!! I wish i had the money to spend like Chang Xuan Ni and build a force to attack you !!!

you can't ever read others strategy, thought and claimed you're great, in fact you've just display you're truly a THE BIGGEST REAL STUPID REVENGEFUL IDIOT and SORE LOSER.............

Gambit12
09-04-2012, 07:46 AM
Nothing new about you start accusing and blaming the world just coz you've lost, just can't stand REVENGEFUL STUPID IDIOT like you !!! I wish i had the money to spend like Chang Xuan Ni and build a force to attack you !!!

you can't ever read others strategy, thought and claimed you're great, in fact you've just display you're truly a THE BIGGEST REAL STUPID REVENGEFUL IDIOT and SORE LOSER.............

Why don't you guys do FNF and post a screenshots at Fight Night Forum thread and let see what happens....

Miner
09-04-2012, 07:50 AM
Why don't you guys do FNF and post a screenshots at Fight Night Forum thread and let see what happens....

FFN Gambit. Forum Fight Night!

Gambit12
09-04-2012, 07:53 AM
FFN Gambit. Forum Fight Night!

it's the same, its just mixed of words but i got you...

Miner
09-04-2012, 07:54 AM
it's the same, its just mixed of words but i got you...

haha. Just couldn't resist.

jeffrey
09-04-2012, 10:18 AM

Geeeee, getting lamer and nastier! I don't have strategy you say, my strategy is to piss you or my rivals off by posting here and on your comment area so you would attack me more as a way to weaken you the attacker. And I make that very clear on many of my posts here. On the other hand, buying up a gold army is really no strategy IMHO. I could easily spend one month of my rental income and totally slaughter you or Chang Xuan Ni or whoevere he or she is; but that would be too easy.

If you think you can take a shot at me, you know where i am, go ahead, but I must warn you that I have over 100 pending allies easily to double my attack/defense, and I can attack you anytime I want since I have the speed dial on you.

jeffrey
09-04-2012, 10:46 AM
@lameAndNasty, your pal Chang Xuan Ni just took a shoot at me and fled, and I want to know why he/she fled that quick. Actually he/she brought his/her buddies and they all took just one shot at me and fled the scene.

jeffrey
09-04-2012, 10:47 AM
I could think of one reason, they enjoyed my 5 hidden rail guns.

Miner
09-04-2012, 11:03 AM
jeffrey -- your level must be around the low to mid-90s right? I'm not too familiar with you. What's your level, stats, allies, etc.?

iamnasty
09-09-2012, 08:50 PM
I could think of one reason, they enjoyed my 5 hidden rail guns.

Guys, i have been searching for Jeffrey's 5 hidden rail guns for couple of days, anyone can assist and verify this fact ??? Or is it 'HIDDEN' in his head ???

imscrewed?
09-09-2012, 09:48 PM
They are "hidden" in his head. I just checked out his base.

jeffrey
09-09-2012, 10:48 PM
Guys, i have been searching for Jeffrey's 5 hidden rail guns for couple of days, anyone can assist and verify this fact ??? Or is it 'HIDDEN' in his head ???

Hey Lame&Nasty and YouAreScrewed, if the railguns don't exist, just attack me then, Chang Xuan Ni just gave up since I gain over 10k attack/defense points since she started attacking me.

And you Lame&Nasty, or aka Augur (level 87), fled since last Thursday, that was one great night that I played the cat and you were the mouse; I really miss you, why don't you come and pay me a visit.

You Lame&Nasty &Chang Yuan Ni are too weak for me to dance now, I am battling germ who is twice the attack/defense of mine at the moment, and he is about to give up, could it be my invisible rail guns are working! :wink:

iamnasty
09-10-2012, 12:21 AM

Thanx mate for the prompt reply:D:D:D

jeffrey
09-10-2012, 01:30 AM
Thanx mate for the prompt reply:D:D:D

Are you sure you two are not the same guy/gal?

Hey Nasty, come and pay me a visit, you just disappear since last Thursday, what's matter, can not handle the heat anymore, too much fun for you!! I just barely launched a few attacks and you couldnt take it anymore. I let you harrassed me for a week, so a few attacks by me are too much to ask. :p

iamnasty
09-10-2012, 01:49 AM
Are you sure you two are not the same guy/gal?

Hey Nasty, come and pay me a visit, you just disappear since last Thursday, what's matter, can not handle the heat anymore, too much fun for you!! I just barely launched a few attacks and you couldnt take it anymore. I let you harrassed me for a week, so a few attacks by me are too much to ask. :p

instead of been a hollow can making all these stupid ridiculous, why don't you attack/raid Chang Xuan Ni. your nasty objective is trying to brain washing others into attack/raid someone which you are incapable of.............go ahead and attack/raid Chang Xuan Ni and update every with your 'SO GREAT' report................LIAR LIAR PANT ON FIRE :cool::D!!!!

jeffrey
09-10-2012, 02:14 AM
instead of been a hollow can making all these stupid ridiculous, why don't you attack/raid Chang Xuan Ni. your nasty objective is trying to brain washing others into attack/raid someone which you are incapable of.............go ahead and attack/raid Chang Xuan Ni and update every with your 'SO GREAT' report................LIAR LIAR PANT ON FIRE :cool::D!!!!

I did attack her, couldn't you read, and I beat her, ask her.

Come and pay me a visit again, you sneaky and nasty creature.

iamnasty
09-10-2012, 02:42 AM
I did attack her, couldn't you read, and I beat her, ask her.

Come and pay me a visit again, you sneaky and nasty creature.

Look like you've just make a fool out of yourself and also EXPOSED yourself as a idiot.........you're are too CHICKEN to attack Chang Xuan Ni and has never attack her since you posted here !!!! I saw you STUPID NASTY and RIDICULOUS comments on Chang Xuan Ni post, all nothing BUT a hollow can.............YOU ARE THE BIGGEST LIAR and also a TRUE IDIOT !!!!:D

Any of you player(s) wanted to know the truth, please go to Chang Xuan Ni post whereby CHICKEN JEFFREY posted some STUPID CHICKEN NASTY & RIDICULOUS COMMENT BUT TOO CHICKEN TO ATTACK HER, kakaka

imscrewed?
09-10-2012, 09:06 AM
Jeffrey,

I looked at your base/vault and you not worth the XP. IPH below 150k and 1.5 mm in the vault. Get something better than an level 1 Oil Rig or have some unprotected cash to make raiding/attacking you worth doing. Good luck to you as you approach WT.

jeffrey
09-10-2012, 10:17 AM
Look like you've just make a fool out of yourself and also EXPOSED yourself as a idiot.........you're are too CHICKEN to attack Chang Xuan Ni and has never attack her since you posted here !!!! I saw you STUPID NASTY and RIDICULOUS comments on Chang Xuan Ni post, all nothing BUT a hollow can.............YOU ARE THE BIGGEST LIAR and also a TRUE IDIOT !!!!:D

Any of you player(s) wanted to know the truth, please go to Chang Xuan Ni post whereby CHICKEN JEFFREY posted some STUPID CHICKEN NASTY & RIDICULOUS COMMENT BUT TOO CHICKEN TO ATTACK HER, kakaka

If you are such a brave little soul then attack me again, augur.

I told you the truth but you either couldn't handle the truth or your liar mentality never trust others, just ask Chang Xuan Ni. I did attack her when she was around 24k defense and won last week, but she is at 32k now, it would be suicidal. The only way to weaken her is to provoke her to attack me while I buy time to strengthen my attack. Comprese.

jeffrey
09-10-2012, 10:23 AM
Jeffrey,

I looked at your base/vault and you not worth the XP. IPH below 150k and 1.5 mm in the vault. Get something better than an level 1 Oil Rig or have some unprotected cash to make raiding/attacking you worth doing. Good luck to you as you approach WT.

The low iph is done on purpose, this ensures the attackers lose more than they can gain.
Why don't you take a shot at me and let me know your casualty, or you already did and fled the scene since my 5 invisible rail guns were too much for you. Identity yourself so I get a chuckle when you visit me again.

Selfproclaimed
09-10-2012, 10:27 AM
Changs stats are that high, I think I've seen yours Jeff, your right around me. Higher in attack than mine but our defense is probably around the same.

jeffrey
09-10-2012, 10:35 AM
Changs stats are that high, I think I've seen yours Jeff, your right around me. Higher in attack than mine but our defense is probably around the same.

Thanks buddy, I think we are ally now, and I nicely commented your base last week.

iamnasty
09-13-2012, 02:56 AM
Hey Chicken jeffrey, did i read the threat by you on Chang Xuan Ni that you are demanding him/her to stop using her gold to purchase anything otherwise you and your gang will attack him/her !!!!
Are you starting to make a fool out of yourself again or you're trying to prove you are actually A MUCH MUCH MORE BIGGER FOOL than what others think of you!!!

I have to say this, you are one hell of a revengeful guy, start a thread to brainwash others into do your dirty job and stimulate others into doing something which you've failed !!!

jeffrey
09-13-2012, 06:36 PM
Hey Chicken jeffrey, did i read the threat by you on Chang Xuan Ni that you are demanding him/her to stop using her gold to purchase anything otherwise you and your gang will attack him/her !!!!
Are you starting to make a fool out of yourself again or you're trying to prove you are actually A MUCH MUCH MORE BIGGER FOOL than what others think of you!!!

I have to say this, you are one hell of a revengeful guy, start a thread to brainwash others into do your dirty job and stimulate others into doing something which you've failed !!!

hey LameNNasty [(aka Augur (game name), level 87, with about 250 allies, and 21k attack/defense], why don't you pay me a visit again, you are the real chicken if you don't.

I posted on Chang Xuan Ni's wall, and the reply was something like, "sure, sorry, my wife attacked when I was away".
I almost fell on the floor and LOL when I read that. Did you read that too?

Dear Augur, pay me a visit again, I love to tango with you.

jeffrey
09-13-2012, 06:39 PM
all these comments by jeffrey and his rivals really seem to spice up the game again and bring back some of of the excitement.

soemtimes i post dumb funny and stupid comments to make people mad, after attacking for a few mil ill put something like "please forgive me, i just realized i was attacking the wrong person" or crap like that

Yip, that is what I like to do, piss and be pissed or spice thing up if you want to call it that way.

MaximumFun
09-13-2012, 07:06 PM
After making a decent raid or winning cash from attacks, I sometimes post "Knock-knock" on their wall. Since I don't keep track of who I attack, I typically know when I receive a "Who's there?" reply. My typical response is an admittedly uncreative "You suck".

Any better responses I should be giving?

Note: My stats are too low to be doing this to many people now, but I had much more fun at lower levels. Also, Kingdom Age tends to be much more pleasant, so I've avoided that antagonistic approach...so far.

MonkeyPuppy2012
09-13-2012, 07:11 PM
Come and try to get mine

jeffrey
09-13-2012, 07:13 PM
Let us know your level and ally count, so we can pay you a visit. ;)

iamnasty
09-14-2012, 12:22 AM
Let us know your level and ally count, so we can pay you a visit. ;)

Guys, no worries, CHICKEN Jeffrey is a HOLLOW EMPTY CAN, his objective is, IF he lost, try to stimulate and brain wash some other idiots to fight for him and revenge on his opponents!!!

His purpose of this thread is hopefully some REAL dumb idiot is really dumb to attack his opponent on his behalf and seek revenge on his behalf as he knew he is incapable of doing so,cheap trick BUT also clever as there are idiots out there, kakaka:cool::cool:

jeffrey
09-14-2012, 01:01 AM
Guys, no worries, CHICKEN Jeffrey is a HOLLOW EMPTY CAN, his objective is, IF he lost, try to stimulate and brain wash some other idiots to fight for him and revenge on his opponents!!!

His purpose of this thread is hopefully some REAL dumb idiot is really dumb to attack his opponent on his behalf and seek revenge on his behalf as he knew he is incapable of doing so,cheap trick BUT also clever as there are idiots out there, kakaka:cool::cool:

I am still waiting for your visit, lameNnasty AKA augur.

You are the real kakaka chicken (you even sound like the hen when you say that aloud!), I humiliated you last week by attacking and harassing you, yet you took it like a sisy, no retaliation at all. Be a dude, attack me, talk is cheap, little boy.

BTW, you use the word "stimulate" a few times, are you Benanke Jr or something, like to drop that QE stimulus toxic bomb to attempt to stimulate the economy again? I think "incite" is more appropriate, don't you agree, little chicken hawk lameNnasty??

iamnasty
09-14-2012, 01:24 AM
I am still waiting for your visit, lameNnasty AKA augur.

You are the real kakaka chicken (you even sound like the hen when you say that aloud!), I humiliated you last week by attacking and harassing you, yet you took it like a sisy, no retaliation at all. Be a dude, attack me, talk is cheap, little boy.

BTW, you use the word "stimulate" a few times, are you Benanke Jr or something, like to drop that QE stimulus toxic bomb to attempt to stimulate the economy again? I think "incite" is more appropriate, don't you agree, little chicken hawk lameNnasty??

Wow, it seems i'm your primary target now, what an honor, you are targeting me alone and forgotten of all your old enemy BUT.............. can you attack me or AGAIN just an empty hollow can with all those noises !! I'm using the the phrase 'CAN YOU ATTACK ME' instead of 'ARE YOU GOING TO ATTACK ME' coz as everyone knows by now, you are the only empty hollow can making noises mr CHICKEN JEFFREY in the MW!!! and last week is long time ago, CAN YOU ATTACK ME EVERYDAY or you are CHICKEN JEFFREY !!!

jeffrey
09-14-2012, 01:35 AM
Wow, it seems i'm your primary target now, what an honor, you are targeting me alone and forgotten of all your old enemy BUT.............. can you attack me or AGAIN just an empty hollow can with all those noises !! I'm using the the phrase 'CAN YOU ATTACK ME' instead of 'ARE YOU GOING TO ATTACK ME' coz as everyone knows by now, you are the only empty hollow can making noises mr CHICKEN JEFFREY in the MW!!! and last week is long time ago, CAN YOU ATTACK ME EVERYDAY or you are CHICKEN JEFFREY !!!

I am not going to waste my time to look you up, but I would be more than happy to attack you everyday, every hour, every minute, every second if you are on my speed dial again, go ahead, attack me, gutless sneaky nasty augur.

BTW, you sneaked up to me last time when I was not ready, so I am ready now, let's duel like not chicken you said.

Mcdoc
09-14-2012, 01:37 AM
Wow - where is the popcorn :)

jeffrey
09-14-2012, 01:49 AM
Wow - where is the popcorn :)

I will be more than happy to provide all the accommodations you might need, hotel room, nice couch, beer, and of course a lot of popcorns when this chicken hawk lameNnasty augur show up at my doorstep again. ;)

imscrewed?
09-14-2012, 11:57 AM
Jeffrey, how's level 108 treating you with your 330 allies and approx 36k/30k stats?

Lordsloss
09-14-2012, 12:18 PM
imlost? This thread sure did derail itself!

Arizona
09-14-2012, 01:48 PM
I got no time for ppl calling out others cos they play the game well. Sure if they hack then broadcast it, but to be-atch at Au spenders or anyone that does better, just sounds of sour g****s on someone's part. I can't be arsed to read all the comments from the protaganists. Just thought the best way to end this thread is if the main parties involved just hugged, kissed and made up. They clearly have sexual orientation issues.

edit: they censored the word g r a p e s .....LOL

Dr. Dengus
09-14-2012, 01:52 PM
Sounds like jeffrey and iamnasty need to go out for a beer together lol.

dthfrmabv
09-14-2012, 02:03 PM
Why don't they hold hands and sing kumbaya and watch the sunset. With all these talk why don't you boys go for a FFN and post results. Then the whole world will know who is lying!

jeffrey
09-14-2012, 05:18 PM
Jeffrey, how's level 108 treating you with your 330 allies and approx 36k/30k stats?

More than holding my ground at the moment, my defense and the rail guns are doing their job. Except this level 200 dude named "I Command You", China, level 200, 367 allies, 52k attack/defense just took my last 7 hazmat bins. Are u him? Go ahead and post my detailed stat here. Are imnasty and the same dude, sound so much alike???

jeffrey
09-14-2012, 05:24 PM
Sounds like jeffrey and iamnasty need to go out for a beer together lol.

Thanks for offer, actually I want to sleep with her if she is female. Lol.

iamnasty
09-17-2012, 09:43 PM
Thanks for offer, actually I want to sleep with her if she is female. Lol.

wow, another one of many CHICKEN Jeffrey chicken's dreams !!!!!:D:cool:

iamnasty
09-17-2012, 09:50 PM
More than holding my ground at the moment, my defense and the rail guns are doing their job. Except this level 200 dude named "I Command You", China, level 200, 367 allies, 52k attack/defense just took my last 7 hazmat bins. Are u him? Go ahead and post my detailed stat here. Are imnasty and the same dude, sound so much alike???

Wow, another player won and upset Chicken Jeffrey !!! So Chicken Chicken Jeffrey, please advise the public, ...........since you have lost the battle, who is on your top of your list as No. 1 MOST HATED ENEMY ???
All the while i was so proud that i am BUT this dude,"I Command You", China, level 200, 367 allies, 52k attack/defense, is much much more better than me:D:D..............Am i No.1 or 2????

iamnasty
09-17-2012, 09:56 PM
imlost? This thread sure did derail itself!

Nope, it's on the spot............

The purpose of this thread is if Chicken Jeffrey lost and incapable of seeking revenge due to his weak forces, he will post the name of the player(s) and hopeful some idiot will fall into his trap believing his pathetic story and seeking revenge on his behalf !!!

jeffrey
09-18-2012, 01:35 AM
Nope, it's on the spot............

The purpose of this thread is if Chicken Jeffrey lost and incapable of seeking revenge due to his weak forces, he will post the name of the player(s) and hopeful some idiot will fall into his trap believing his pathetic story and seeking revenge on his behalf !!!

There is no story i need or want to tell other than that Thursday evening that I had the best time since playing this game.

I think I posted and did something like the followings:

I posted Augur (level 87 at that moment with 22K attack/defense) I was going to chop down his level 2 weapon factory (he doesn't own much).

2 minutes later, I did and posted "oops, your weapon factory is gone"

and I posted again that I will attack his depots next.

2 minutes later, I posted "oh, no, your depots are destroyed too"

and on and on until all his buildings were taken out.

The funny part was that he deleted my posts in between, so I knew he was there. It was one fun evening! :D;):p

Case closes, do I need to have say more, mr chickie sissy lameNnasty augur??

jeffrey
09-18-2012, 02:09 AM
Wow, another player won and upset Chicken Jeffrey !!! So Chicken Chicken Jeffrey, please advise the public, ...........since you have lost the battle, who is on your top of your list as No. 1 MOST HATED ENEMY ???
All the while i was so proud that i am BUT this dude,"I Command You", China, level 200, 367 allies, 52k attack/defense, is much much more better than me:D:D..............Am i No.1 or 2????

This "I Command You" disappeared since Sunday after I harassed him numerous times to attack me. He lost too many units attacking me. I only lost a few Super Hornets. Pay me a visit again, augur!

jeffrey
09-18-2012, 02:10 AM
wow, another one of many CHICKEN Jeffrey chicken's dreams !!!!!:D:cool:

You are so nasty, I change my mind, I would have nightmare if I sleep with you. :o

iamnasty
09-18-2012, 02:11 AM
There is no story i need or want to tell other than that Thursday evening that I had the best time since playing this game.

I think I posted and did something like the followings:

I posted Augur (level 87 at that moment with 22K attack/defense) I was going to chop down his level 2 weapon factory (he doesn't own much).

2 minutes later, I did and posted "oops, your weapon factory is gone"

and I posted again that I will attack his depots next.

2 minutes later, I posted "oh, no, your depots are destroyed too"

and on and on until all his buildings were taken out.

The funny part was that he deleted my posts in between, so I knew he was there. It was one fun evening! :D;):p

Case closes, do I need to have say more, mr chickie sissy lameNnasty augur??

Wow.......................it's very clear you're a sore loser !!!
And it's very clear if you win then you will at the same time have a good laugh meanwhile if you lost then you will post the name of the winning player(s), hopefully some idiot will seeking revenge for you !!!!
What a sore loser you are CHICKEN jeffrey !!! Hopefully more players will attack you and as usual you will be busy posting their names here !!!!

Am i or no on top of your hit list ?? I will be disappointed if not as currently this thread about you trying hard to find some idiot to seek revenge for you !!!.............Chicken jeffrey

jeffrey
09-18-2012, 02:25 AM
Wow.......................it's very clear you're a sore loser !!!
And it's very clear if you win then you will at the same time have a good laugh meanwhile if you lost then you will post the name of the winning player(s), hopefully some idiot will seeking revenge for you !!!!
What a sore loser you are CHICKEN jeffrey !!! Hopefully more players will attack you and as usual you will be busy posting their names here !!!!

Am i or no on top of your hit list ?? I will be disappointed if not as currently this thread about you trying hard to find some idiot to seek revenge for you !!!.............Chicken jeffrey

Bring it on, little gutless sissy augur. Bring your gang too while you are it. Just don't flee the scene too quickly.
You are not on my hit list, you are just too weak, I don't even bother to look you up.
One fun Thursday night was enough for me, but I can definitely entertain you if you knock on my door again. :D:rolleyes:

Miner
09-18-2012, 04:52 AM
@jeffrey

I've watched this go back and forth since the thread has opened. Let me say this. I'm never coming to your aid when you get attacked repeatedly. In fact, I'd be more likely to come to the aid of the person YOU are attacking repeatedly. I just don't understand why it's OK for you to repeatedly attack a player, but as soon as you are attacked, you post your new enemy's info on the forums and cry for help. Please do me a favor. Either don't attack anyone ever again, or don't complain when you are attacked ever again.

If this post ticks you off and you would like to come attack me a few times, please feel free to do so. I'd love to see your trash comments posted in between the green sit rep reports of successfully defended attacks/raids.

imscrewed?
09-18-2012, 08:58 AM
+10000. I would like to see Jeffrey come attack me and trash talk about it as well.

Ferr
09-18-2012, 05:49 PM
Jeffrey, you may have reached a phase in this game which is frustrating. We all have been there. Attacks and raids where we loose units and money. Gold spenders go quickly through this phase. Free players take the heat much longer. My advice is to drop most of your allies, if not all, and start camping where you are. Stay there for a couple of months and play the game relaxed, nice and slowly. Dont even bother about attacks as your main goal is uprading. Secondly, start communicating in a more adult fashion. If you are a teenager, this might be a challenge for you. Just try then. As you already have a pretty bad name at this point, you may ask Gree to change your ingame name in order to have a clean start. Dont do this immediately though, wait two weeks and dont attack anyone in that period. I have seen your posts on the player you have frequently named. I was kind of embarassed and I invited him as an ally. This game is based on he principles of war but we dont get carried away. Keep a smile. My advice to all you other guys: do not respond in the same manner, whatever he says. If he does not stop after he has read this he is either a child or not capable to understand or adhere to this. In both cases he should be ignored completely, it will then die out eventually. Be safe all.

Matt Thornton
09-18-2012, 06:12 PM
Jeffrey, you may have reached a phase in this game which is frustrating. We all have been there. Attacks and raids where we loose units and money. Gold spenders go quickly through this phase. Free players take the heat much longer. My advice is to drop most of your allies, if not all, and start camping where you are. Stay there for a couple of months and play the game relaxed, nice and slowly. Dont even bother about attacks as your main goal is uprading. Secondly, start communicating in a more adult fashion. If you are a teenager, this might be a challenge for you. Just try then. As you already have a pretty bad name at this point, you may ask Gree to change your ingame name in order to have a clean start. Dont do this immediately though, wait two weeks and dont attack anyone in that period. I have seen your posts on the player you have frequently named. I was kind of embarassed and I invited him as an ally. This game is based on he principles of war but we dont get carried away. Keep a smile. My advice to all you other guys: do not respond in the same manner, whatever he says. If he does not stop after he has read this he is either a child or not capable to understand or adhere to this. In both cases he should be ignored completely, it will then die out eventually. Be safe all.
+ 1 respect ferr:)

Matt Thornton
09-18-2012, 06:13 PM
@jeffrey

I've watched this go back and forth since the thread has opened. Let me say this. I'm never coming to your aid when you get attacked repeatedly. In fact, I'd be more likely to come to the aid of the person YOU are attacking repeatedly. I just don't understand why it's OK for you to repeatedly attack a player, but as soon as you are attacked, you post your new enemy's info on the forums and cry for help. Please do me a favor. Either don't attack anyone ever again, or don't complain when you are attacked ever again.

If this post ticks you off and you would like to come attack me a few times, please feel free to do so. I'd love to see your trash comments posted in between the green sit rep reports of successfully defended attacks/raids.
+ 1 respect miner:)

jeffrey
09-18-2012, 06:26 PM
@jeffrey

Miner, you are entitled to how you like to play the game, and this is how I how to play this game, otherwise this is too boring for me.

I don't post every attack, I only post those attack me repeatedly and out to hurt me for no reason, either my posts here piss them or something else.

jeffrey
09-18-2012, 06:29 PM

Ferr, thanks for the advice, I not here to earn a good name, and since this is a war game, I like to attack and be attacked, pissed and be pissed. :o It is pretty fun this way.

jeffrey
09-18-2012, 07:04 PM
+10000. I would like to see Jeffrey come attack me and trash talk about it as well.

Dude, I ask for your game name a few times already, reveal it here or just pay/post me a visit. I would like to dance with you, it would be fun. Dont' take it as a threat, I always take stuffs like these very lightly, and I am one very mature man. :o:D

Miner
09-18-2012, 07:05 PM
Jeffrey, you may have reached a phase in this game which is frustrating. We all have been there. Attacks and raids where we loose units and money. Gold spenders go quickly through this phase. Free players take the heat much longer. My advice is to drop most of your allies, if not all, and start camping where you are. Stay there for a couple of months and play the game relaxed, nice and slowly. Dont even bother about attacks as your main goal is uprading. Secondly, start communicating in a more adult fashion. If you are a teenager, this might be a challenge for you. Just try then. As you already have a pretty bad name at this point, you may ask Gree to change your ingame name in order to have a clean start. Dont do this immediately though, wait two weeks and dont attack anyone in that period. I have seen your posts on the player you have frequently named. I was kind of embarassed and I invited him as an ally. This game is based on he principles of war but we dont get carried away. Keep a smile. My advice to all you other guys: do not respond in the same manner, whatever he says. If he does not stop after he has read this he is either a child or not capable to understand or adhere to this. In both cases he should be ignored completely, it will then die out eventually. Be safe all.You know Ferr, this was a great response. Well said. I wish I would have said it as well as you did.

Great advice to the rest of the community as well. I'm going to take your advice and just let this one go. Fires always burn themselves out if you keep the wood away.

MonkeyPuppy2012
09-18-2012, 07:58 PM
interresting

incorrect but interesting

MonkeyPuppy2012
09-18-2012, 08:00 PM
Oh I just Have too

You guys are a bunch of blahhh blahh blahh.. I am the greatest Blah Blah Blah... its silly and stuopid

Go Play Xcom, WOW, or Maden's Football

Ferr
09-19-2012, 03:12 AM
Oh I just Have too

You guys are a bunch of blahhh blahh blahh.. I am the greatest Blah Blah Blah... its silly and stuopid

But monkey, we all think that you are the geatest. You doubted that? You monkey! ;)

War player
09-19-2012, 06:52 AM

That sure would be alot cheaper for some of the players of this game!!!