PDA

View Full Version : Farming at different sites

Fivestars02
09-02-2012, 02:09 AM
I tried to follow the excel list issue related to this topic and I discover it is not 100% right, I tried 2 times with heavy bomber in the Trafficker base and I lost a fighter and go a satellite truck instead of HB

Baraka
09-02-2012, 10:09 AM
Dunno wat exactly your saying. This your first thread. Thought is give you your first holla back.

Bronson
09-02-2012, 10:13 AM
Sometimes the mission your doing has more than one possible loot item to drop. The success rate works out like the boss event so there is a possibility of getting a common, uncommon or rare.

Lift Ticket
09-02-2012, 10:22 AM
Sometimes the mission your doing has more than one possible loot item to drop. The success rate works out like the boss event so there is a possibility of getting a common, uncommon or rare.

Not understanding this farming thread...the missions are the maps you go to, but from what i'm reading there are different loots from the missions like the boss events? is this correct?

Baraka
09-02-2012, 10:31 AM
Not understanding this farming thread...the missions are the maps you go to, but from what i'm reading there are different loots from the missions like the boss events? is this correct?Yes that's right. But some you are not guaranteed a drop at all but then some drop all the time. You gotta see what's best. For me the units are a waste of time though. They are first thing to go in battle. Your best building an income and buying better units that are best for you. Eg if you are UK get more sea units. Hope that helps.

Lift Ticket
09-02-2012, 10:37 AM
Yes that's right. But some you are not guaranteed a drop at all but then some drop all the time. You gotta see what's best. For me the units are a waste of time though. They are first thing to go in battle. Your best building an income and buying better units that are best for you. Eg if you are UK get more sea units. Hope that helps.

Any good loot drops around l30 for russia?

Baraka
09-02-2012, 10:57 AM
Any good loot drops around l30 for russia?Wat level are you. I don't really do missions or maps. I levelled up by attacking ppl. I'm sticking around level 85 now.