PDA

View Full Version : Build a GC or upgrade to goodfella??

Chairman Maw
09-01-2012, 04:23 AM
Hello all,

I'm trying to decide which is the better option.

Build a gentlemans club, or upgrade from a tycoon to a goodfella.

On papaer the goodfella seems the better option, long term. However, the $360,000 per day is also appealing!

Anyone offer any input? :cool:

mxz
09-01-2012, 05:04 AM
Eh, Goodfella is the easy choice if you're not Tycoon. GC's are great, though, if you're more interested in IPH than the faster bullet reloads.

SevenO9
Goodfella hands down. Best gold investment in game imho.

erik
goodfeller

Chairman Maw
09-01-2012, 05:07 AM
OK, cheers. Just done that and nothing seems different. I checked the income from a pirate tavern and it is exactly the same as before. Am I missing something here?!

jmeijer
09-01-2012, 05:20 AM
OK, cheers. Just done that and nothing seems different. I checked the income from a pirate tavern and it is exactly the same as before. Am I missing something here?!You were a tycoon before? Anyway, your energy and stamina will fill up quicker.

Vile Lynn
09-01-2012, 05:24 AM
What does GF give if one is already a Tycoon?

OP - I had the same choice a few months ago & went for the GC because my IPH is lame. Maybe I can up it to GF now, but those crates still look good! (lol, my iph is still lame, but the GC did help)
Thanks for posting your question, got me thinking about GF again.

Vile Lynn
09-01-2012, 05:29 AM
You were a tycoon before? Anyway, your energy and stamina will fill up quicker.

Oooh, ok. That answers my Q. Thanks Jmeijer!

I have the Devil's Take Down (+5/min instead of the normal +3/min), so how does that effect the energy refill? And how much faster does the stamina refill?

SevenO9
09-01-2012, 05:29 AM
When creating your toon you have pick either +income, +energy reg, +stamina reg
Goodfella gives all three but does not stack.
Even upgrading from tycoon is better then 1 GC in the long run. Thats what experience and my gut feeling tell me, no hard math to back it up. Of course it depends highly on your playstyle but even if your no big pve/pvp player, think of events where the regen boost might be very valuable.

erik
09-01-2012, 05:36 AM
Maw, upgrading to GF is still the best choice, tycoon or not. unless you are a camper/semi active

Zendfrim
09-01-2012, 07:47 AM
I am a hardcore camper, but when I decide to act, goodfella is invaluable.

Chairman Maw
09-01-2012, 12:58 PM
Maw, upgrading to GF is still the best choice, tycoon or not. unless you are a camper/semi active

Thanks erik, I have since noticed my energy and stamina recovers a lot faster since the upgrade. Well worth it. I think I chose the option to get more cash from businesses when it was presented to me.