PDA

View Full Version : Special Rare Auto Crate item

skorpio696
08-31-2012, 11:24 PM
ROFLMAO I Just opened a auto crate and Recieved funzio/gree special rare new item "The Cloak Of invisibility" So Special & Secret No one is allowed To See It and it is reported that I will be able to seek into ANY Hood to attack/rob with complete Sucsess or even just sit around and spy**I'll be invincible while wearing it LoL so Kool I got 1 problem Tho in my Excitement I put the Cloak down in my Lounge and now can't Find it (it's invisible you know) any suggestions how I can find it would be Great

http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh568/TheProfessor69/83b530661372658d576d41138ada329e.jpg

WTF Funzio/Gree

waverider57
08-31-2012, 11:33 PM
Too funny... If I see it, maybe that lasik procedure is in my future!
(CK)-waverider57

ROFLMAO I Just opened a auto crate and Recieved funzio/gree special rare new item "The Cloak Of invisibility" So Special & Secret No one is allowed To See It and it is reported that I will be able to seek into ANY Hood to attack/rob with complete Sucsess or even just sit around and spy**I'll be invincible while wearing it LoL so Kool I got 1 problem Tho in my Excitement I put the Cloak down in my Lounge and now can't Find it (it's invisible you know) any suggestions how I can find it would be Great

http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh568/TheProfessor69/83b530661372658d576d41138ada329e.jpg

WTF Funzio/Gree

waverider57
08-31-2012, 11:41 PM
What puzzles me is the statement across the top of the screen that says, "You are in the top 25 players"...
I'm getting the same message with only 16 of the rims and 195 unopened crates, is that a known anomoly? It must be, since I see it on your screen as well. If it's a glitch or a way for Gree to compensate the players in the botched Anniversary Tournament, I'll happily and proudly accept their valuable consolation.
(CK)-W57

WTF Funzio/Gree

SevenO9
08-31-2012, 11:43 PM
I beat that my friend as Funzio rewarded me already two of those super awesome items. Well invested 30 gold. Thanks a lot!

skorpio696
08-31-2012, 11:50 PM
I beat that my friend as Funzio rewarded me already two of those super awesome items. Well invested 30 gold. Thanks a lot!Wow you Truly are lucky you got a cloak of invisibility & the new invisible Sniper Rifle that allows you to sit in your hood and take out ANY other Rival with complete Sucsess 10-0 Congratulations

WTF Funzio/Gree

kitzune
09-01-2012, 12:06 AM
I had the same thing happen tonight as for the successfully received a blank screen. (Not sure how to screenshot on my ipod)

As for the top 25 message I have 23 rims and 79 stolen auto crates and a message that I needed 50 rims to make top 25.

At least I got the top 250 prize this time.

I just logged back into that game to get my daily scratcher and didn't see any notification on the driving helmet being received. When will the top 250 and top 25 get their items from the leader board position?

SevenO9
09-01-2012, 12:27 AM
I have doubts that you get any helmet with 23 rims. The leaderboard is simply broken ...

daystardawg
09-01-2012, 12:43 AM
still no helmet (had 27 rims before invisible **** started happening)

well, that'll be the last time i get & use gold on events until funzio gets this crap fixed.

Brooklyn Boy
09-01-2012, 01:00 AM
that'll be the last time i get & use gold on events until funzio gets this crap fixed.

No disrespect intended but I wish I had a dollar every time I've read that on the forums!

I know I've said it myself!

vitus79
09-01-2012, 01:07 AM
http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r640/vitus79/BA66247F-CAED-48C5-B002-B3E26FA31DAF-57054-00002998DFCE0B60.jpg

this should have been my 15 rim for the rifle. i noticed a loading data on my first connect so i think we got a new game data and funzio mixed the current and next event. looked like we now get top 10/100 only on that illicit event

JMills109
09-01-2012, 01:10 AM
still no helmet (had 27 rims before invisible **** started happening)

well, that'll be the last time i get & use gold on events until funzio gets this crap fixed.

I had 31 Rims before the crash. Do they eventually award items or do I need to contact support?

cfol44
09-01-2012, 02:59 AM
I had 27 rims with little under 90 min to go. I was in the top 250 and was going to open and rest 2 crates just to makesure I was in, all of a sudden i get 4 of the Illicit Goods!!!! I'll tell you what I hated seeing was the top 10/100 list!!!!! How much more do they nned to sqeeze out of us!!!! Unreal...

SoccerStud
09-01-2012, 03:03 AM
What puzzles me is that there is 3 threads on this already

Joeycool
09-01-2012, 03:16 AM
this should have been my 15 rim for the rifle. i noticed a loading data on my first connect so i think we got a new game data and funzio mixed the current and next event. looked like we now get top 10/100 only on that illicit event

I got the exact same thing as you V! "You have received illicit goods" and not "You have received stolen rims" (or what ever they were)

It should have taken me up to 10. But I got nothing for it.

This happened once in the past. The "excuse", was that it should not have been "event currency" but in fact, a henchman.

Seems Legit.

Its a good job this game isn't broken! Well played again Funzio!

Luckily I'm not stupid enough to spend gold on these wild goose chase events anymore. So I dont really care. :cool:

daystardawg
09-01-2012, 08:56 AM
No disrespect intended but I wish I had a dollar every time I've read that on the forums!

I know I've said it myself!

but no, i'm serious. sent cust support an email with my thoughts on the matter. we'll see what happens.

i've only been playing since april, were there problems like this before then or is it just the last couple of weeks?

haywood
09-01-2012, 10:13 AM
The same thing happened to me this morning. I waited about 1 to 2 minutes and pressed on the icon (not the ok button) a few times and the picture appeared! Give that a try and see of it works.

G Wiz
09-01-2012, 03:46 PM
lol so I assume this is a dual event? I am so out of whack.

mxz
09-01-2012, 05:55 PM
lol so I assume this is a dual event? I am so out of whack.Mule bags / illicit goods are supposed to be Android only.

KemoKidd
09-01-2012, 06:16 PM
I think funzio/gree are just trying to do too much at once. A glitchy ios only boss battle. An android only event with a leaderboard the did not change in the last two days (still didnt get my top 10 prize!). An anniversary event that we are not clear on and have no leaderboard for, and now this event with no payout!

This was the first top 250 prize I didnt win. I didnt try because I spent a lot on the android event and the stats for the helmet were a lot lower than the previous 4 top 250 prizes which was good for me not to be tempted to spend. I got 15 rims with cash opens and was completely satisfied.

CJ54
09-01-2012, 06:37 PM
Okay, so here's what happened: Two sets of data got mushed together last night (the event, and an Android-only event). That caused people to start getting the wrong token type at the last minute.

We're taking this into account with the prizes, and making sure that regardless of which type of token you had, it is counted towards the final total (so everyone who started seeing Illicit Goods all of a sudden, you're still solid). It's taking us longer to total the results, due to this and the labor day weekend, but we'll have the prizes out as soon as everything is verified.

-CJ

EDIT: Also, this post is several hours later than I intended, for which I deeply apologize.

vitus79
09-01-2012, 06:45 PM
thank you for telling us what happened CJ.

so we dont need to send a ticket to get our items? i had 14 rims and got 2 illicit goods in the last hour

CJ54
09-01-2012, 06:48 PM
That shouldn't be necessary, no. We're working on it now, and I will put up a post on the forums if the situation changes.

iteachem
09-01-2012, 07:09 PM
So to clarify an illicit good counts as a rim...if so I got 15 and would be very happy

mnju_03
09-01-2012, 07:39 PM
Okay, so here's what happened: Two sets of data got mushed together last night (the event, and an Android-only event). That caused people to start getting the wrong token type at the last minute.

We're taking this into account with the prizes, and making sure that regardless of which type of token you had, it is counted towards the final total (so everyone who started seeing Illicit Goods all of a sudden, you're still solid). It's taking us longer to total the results, due to this and the labor day weekend, but we'll have the prizes out as soon as everything is verified.

-CJ

EDIT: Also, this post is several hours later than I intended, for which I deeply apologize.

Your sincerity, genuineness never ceases to amaze me. Well played, sir. :)

Vile Lynn
09-01-2012, 09:22 PM

-CJ

CJ - Thanks for letting us know. :)