albeezy
08-31-2012, 12:14 PM
raiders or niners?

Lordsloss
08-31-2012, 12:16 PM
Who are you er? Never seen you before.

albeezy
08-31-2012, 12:20 PM
Who writes the ingame instructions for the events? Can you print the comments in this thread before the 1 year anniversary competition comes to MW (if it is going to)? http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38921-Crime-City-1-Year-Anniversary!

albeezy
08-31-2012, 12:21 PM
here you go LL

In his own words:

"Hey everyone!

Allow me to introduce myself...my name is er
E to R yo / I like Root Beer Floats...not with the fro-yo...

Haha...that was my best Jay-Z impression if you could tell.

Anyways, nice to meet you all! I'll be posting on here a little more frequently now; mostly sharing cool stuff and then asking for cool stuff you're seeing/doing in our games! I love YouTube and videos so you'll definitely see this stuff from me!

I don't answer PMs but the best way to get in touch is through the twitterz: @thesyllable

Nice to meet you all!

-er"

thesyllable is a Community Manager who is going to be helping me out with our social media, forums, podcasts, and other fun activities! Say hello, get introduced, and show some love.

andymac106
08-31-2012, 12:24 PM
Here you go

Which of MW/CC/KA is your favorite?

Ajk
08-31-2012, 12:24 PM
Who are you?
I mean are you the new "go to guy"?
Does the company take any advice from these forums?

Bronson
08-31-2012, 12:26 PM
Will you answer any questions over here??

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 12:26 PM
raiders or niners?

I can answer this all day....the Forty Niners of the city of San Francisco in California

albeezy
08-31-2012, 12:29 PM
I can answer this all day....the Forty Niners of the city of San Francisco in California
In all seriousness, Raiders or Niners?

Dr. Dengus
08-31-2012, 12:29 PM

Good answer.

"Who's got it better than us?!! ..... NOBODY!!"

albeezy
08-31-2012, 12:31 PM
@(er) Why do they not offer bonus items for the top 250/500 in the auction style events anymore? In the first one and possibly the second one, both the top 250/500 and the top 25/50 received boosts.

thesyllable (er)
Who writes the ingame instructions for the events? Can you print the comments in this thread before the 1 year anniversary competition comes to MW (if it is going to)? http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38921-Crime-City-1-Year-Anniversary!

so basically you want clarity and answers to any questions about the event posted here on the forum? I'm trying to understand...

Lordsloss
Oh, so you are just another figure head to make it seem like Gree is actually listening to us. I got it. Where is my Assault Bear boost? I want to see it.

Edit: Seeing as the top 50 prize now is a 20% boost to ground, I'm kind of wondering if this is just going to be another "invisible" boost.

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 12:32 PM
Which of MW/CC/KA is your favorite?

Yes. j/k ... I don't have a favorite

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 12:33 PM
Good answer.

"Who's got it better than us?!! ..... NOBODY!!"

In Harbaugh We Trust

Ajk
08-31-2012, 12:33 PM
Can Gree tell me why I should spend more money in this game when they have been totally absent from the forums for weeks now? I'm not trying to be mean but, we've been begging to be at least noticed.

Bronson
08-31-2012, 12:34 PM
Yes. j/k ... I don't have a favorite

Have you played any of the games? If so do you fancy some FFN?

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 12:35 PM
Who are you?
I mean are you the new "go to guy"?
Does the company take any advice from these forums?

I'm one of the GoTo people....we consider everything said in the forums...

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 12:36 PM
@(er) Why do they not offer bonus items for the top 250/500 in the auction style events anymore? In the first one and possibly the second one, both the top 250/500 and the top 25/50 received boosts.

We decided to go in a different direction on this one....

albeezy
08-31-2012, 12:38 PM
The ingame spalsh screen says:
o Blood Thirsty - Most successful attacks on different players
o The Pirate - Most robberies committed
o Gettin' it Done - Most quests completed
o The Banker – Most cash collected from buildings

It is not clear on the bloodthirsty what most successful attacks on DIFFERENT players means. If I attack someone twice do I get credit for two attacks or one. If I attack someone, leave and later return and attack them again do I get credit for the second time I attacked them?

Most robberies - what give you credit for a robery? one hit, 2, three? do the second and third hits count? Can you rob someone more than once?

By quests does that mean jobs? Does that include the lowest energy job. Can you do jobs multiple times and still get credit for them? Do you get credit for doing jobs that you have completed prior to the event starting if you redo them?

Most cash collected form buildings - Does that include only money collected from your own buildings or money collected from rival buildings during raids. A few months ago language similar to this was used in an event, but the event had nothing to do with collecting money and was merely a measure of peoples income per hour, called IPH here. Is that what this means?

Those are the types of things people are wanting clarified

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 12:39 PM
Oh, so you are just another figure head to make it seem like Gree is actually listening to us. I got it. Where is my Assault Bear boost? I want to see it.

Edit: Seeing as the top 50 prize now is a 20% boost to ground, I'm kind of wondering if this is just going to be another "invisible" boost.

I'm going to listen for sure...but to be frank, we can't do every thing that people ask. We'll do the best we can.

Do you have a support ticket # I can reference?

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 12:40 PM
Can Gree tell me why I should spend more money in this game when they have been totally absent from the forums for weeks now? I'm not trying to be mean but, we've been begging to be at least noticed.

I'm new...can you tell me what's been happening?

Lordsloss
08-31-2012, 12:44 PM
I'm going to listen for sure...but to be frank, we can't do every thing that people ask. We'll do the best we can.

Do you have a support ticket # I can reference?
I'll give you my support number, but so far nobody can see the 30% boost the Assault Bear was supposed to give players to ground units. I'm sure there are well over 100 tickets regarding the same thing. Here it is: #187110.

I've been told it is a known problem, but if it is, and they cannot sem to fix it yet, why even offer the same boost to the new event winners? That sounds rediculous.

Edit: Reference this:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38673-where-s-the-bear-boost&highlight=bear

albeezy
08-31-2012, 12:45 PM

this can get you brought up to speed!
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?39002-Modern-War-News-an-albeezy-production

Lordsloss
08-31-2012, 12:46 PM
this can get you brought up to speed!
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ezy-productionBroken link? Replace it with this:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?39002-Modern-War-News-an-albeezy-production

albeezy
08-31-2012, 12:48 PM
thanks LL!

Lordsloss
08-31-2012, 12:49 PM
thanks LL!Welcome albeezy!

Gambit12
08-31-2012, 12:51 PM

Go PATS..!!

Ajk
08-31-2012, 12:53 PM

Well , why does android have the 10 item event and ios has the auction style that nobody cares for? Why dont the prizes work before they do an event? Win them and, well it'll work at some point.(assault bear) I dont have one but, it needs to be addressed before hand. That makes me very skeptical.

Arizona
08-31-2012, 12:54 PM
Arizona Cardinals...go Cards!

Bob_55
08-31-2012, 12:57 PM
Bring back the 10 crates events, that's what peoples wanted here...... Bring back.... Brink back...Bring back..Bring back..Bring back..Bring back..Bring back..Bring back..Bring back..Bring back..

And can you answer to that ticket #196283

Also, when the rivals list will be fixed, I see rivals 90 to 185, so what's up with that

Ajk
08-31-2012, 12:59 PM
Lions!! Yea baby.

marebear
08-31-2012, 01:02 PM
Why does Kingdom age have to beat the boss 40 times with no health replenish from leveling up (like it does in mw) and mw and cc only have to beat him 30 times. Also the forums take was we couldnt care less about you tube videos and twitter. Please fix our problems we do care about: prizes not working, no casualty glitch, we Don't want grunts as prizes!!!

marebear
08-31-2012, 01:04 PM
Also are you taking over Marks job?? Because I get ignored on twitter when I bring up problems. I like being able to pm ccmark when things go wrong.

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 01:10 PM
In all seriousness, Raiders or Niners?

I'm serious! :)

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 01:11 PM
Well , why does android have the 10 item event and ios has the auction style that nobody cares for? Why dont the prizes work before they do an event? Win them and, well it'll work at some point.(assault bear) I dont have one but, it needs to be addressed before hand. That makes me very skeptical.

I'll look into it

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 01:12 PM
Also are you taking over Marks job?? Because I get ignored on twitter when I bring up problems. I like being able to pm ccmark when things go wrong.

No...CCM is still your main source for CC/MW/KA as he knows way more than I regarding the games

marebear
08-31-2012, 01:14 PM
Why 40 bosses for Kingdom age? And why no health replenish with leveling. And welcome.

dthfrmabv
08-31-2012, 01:15 PM

maybe you are CCM - posting as another person... your title's initial almost similar like initials CCM less 1 "C" . Hmmm - hope you are not a spawn of skynet. :p

kidding aside ... welcome hope you can assist in calming the crowd. A revolt almost took place here!

mickymacirl
08-31-2012, 01:17 PM
FYI, twitter is not the forums.

Mad
08-31-2012, 01:17 PM
A couple questions:

1. Are there any plans over the next six months to introduce new units, money buildings or defense buildings to Modern War that can be purchased with cash?

2. Has there been any discussion of team play in MW. Meaning teams of players can go to war against other teams of players. I.e. UK vs Russia.

3. And my big question why are the upgrades times for buildings in MW longer than on KA?

Fl@sh
08-31-2012, 01:18 PM
Welcome (er),
Would it ever be possible to have an option to turn off exp gains when doing events. As a heavy gold spender, I would like to participate in events, however I am reluctant to do so because of the exp gained while competing. I would prefer to have an option to not level-up during heavy gameplay. I understand that it is a longshot, but I must ask.

Mad
08-31-2012, 01:19 PM
Welcome (er),
Would it ever be possible to have an option to turn off exp gains when doing events. As a heavy gold spender, I would like to participate in events, however I am reluctant to do so because of the exp gained while competing. I would prefer to have an option to not level-up during heavy gameplay. I understand that it is a longshot, but I must ask.

Excellent question -- I second this one.

BigDog146400220
08-31-2012, 01:27 PM
I and many others want the "collect 10" events back. For me, it was the only exciting part of the game. The new auction leaderboard events only cater to the wealthy. Not everyone can afford hundreds and thousands of dollars to be spent on a game every other week. I know this is a business and i contribute. However, Free players and light-medium gold players would also like the opportunity to achieve prizes with bonuses. Events designed to play against a computer or random number generator are fair to everyone. Having to outspend an opponent with real money is ridiculous.

Lordsloss
08-31-2012, 01:34 PM
Excellent question -- I second this one.I third this. I don't want to level up sometimes.

Bronson
08-31-2012, 01:35 PM
Events designed to play against a computer or random number generator are fair to everyone.

Unless its the boss event and your over lvl 100

Arizona
08-31-2012, 01:43 PM
Re: BigDog

Agreed, but remember, this game isn't a charity. They need to generate income, and if gold bugs like to play bidding wars then let them.

I appreciate that there are at least a few other events going on that are either random or require a bit of skill. I enjoy the boss event on my LLP, but I also want to see the lottery of the 10 item event resumed.
In short, keep all your players happy. Worst thing Gree can do is alienate the majority for the short term gains of gold sales.

marebear
08-31-2012, 01:44 PM
When are they going to roll out the new stats for everyone in Kingdom Age? Some people have the new version and some people have the old version. It's been a month at least. And are they going to fix the modern war problem where you hit level 90 and then are being seen by rivals all the way up to level 200 when whale waters is supposed to be at like level 125 plus?

Baraka
08-31-2012, 01:47 PM
When u get attacked and win. I would like the option to go to there base instead of just hitting attack as I may not win. Plus a search filter for your allies would be great. Long shots but gotta ask eh. And the ten item event please.

Bronson
08-31-2012, 01:51 PM
Defo need a search function for allies, do you know how long it took me to get people to spam someone's wall the other night???

joaquim
08-31-2012, 02:00 PM
CC or MW??

Bronson.
08-31-2012, 02:06 PM
Modern War

Baraka
08-31-2012, 02:08 PM
Has Er dissapeared.

Dr. Dengus
When are they going to roll out the new stats for everyone in Kingdom Age? Some people have the new version and some people have the old version. It's been a month at least. And are they going to fix the modern war problem where you hit level 90 and then are being seen by rivals all the way up to level 200 when whale waters is supposed to be at like level 125 plus?

I'm level 98 with 260 allies and my rivals list is normal. I haven't experimented going to max allies though to see if it still holds true then.

joaquim
Incorrect! The correct answer is CC!

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 02:09 PM
Why does Kingdom age have to beat the boss 40 times with no health replenish from leveling up (like it does in mw) and mw and cc only have to beat him 30 times. Also the forums take was we couldnt care less about you tube videos and twitter. Please fix our problems we do care about: prizes not working, no casualty glitch, we Don't want grunts as prizes!!!

Well it's a different game and 40 is the number determined by that game....I know that sounds vague but there are logical reasons

albeezy
08-31-2012, 02:09 PM
CC or MW??
You failed to make the news again joaquim. Sorry buddy

albeezy
08-31-2012, 02:10 PM
Well it's a different game and 40 is the number determined by that game....I know that sounds vague but there are logical reasons

dragons with 70 attack comes to mind...note to self camp hardcore at level 50

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 02:11 PM
maybe you are CCM - posting as another person... your title's initial almost similar like initials CCM less 1 "C" . Hmmm - hope you are not a spawn of skynet. :p

kidding aside ... welcome hope you can assist in calming the crowd. A revolt almost took place here!

Care to give me a tl;dr version of the revolt that almost happened?

joaquim
08-31-2012, 02:11 PM
You failed to make the news again joaquim. Sorry buddy

And that's why the news sucks! Put me in there and there'll be something worth reading.

Bronson
08-31-2012, 02:12 PM
dragons with 70 attack comes to mind...note to self camp hardcore at level 50

Did that got the dragons!

albeezy
08-31-2012, 02:14 PM
Now you just need to buy 1500 of them

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 02:15 PM
FYI, twitter is not the forums.

Not sure what you're getting at?

I just noted the best way to contact me since I won't be on the forums 100% of the time since I'll be handling social media as well....contrary to my intro I will be taking PMs but responding less often (mainly posting in the forums about issues I've received in bulk over PM

Hope that helps...but let me know if you're trying to make another point (I want to understand what your concern is)

Bronson
08-31-2012, 02:18 PM
Er, do you believe in the low casualty glitch?

Bronson.
08-31-2012, 02:19 PM

Logical like you want to suck more money out of us than mw or cc? You do realize most of us play more than one game? Why can they not be the same across the board? Same platform, same company, similar games but one is beat 40 with no health replenish and one is best 30 with health replenish. Why so unfair to Kingdom age?

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 02:22 PM
A couple questions:

1. Are there any plans over the next six months to introduce new units, money buildings or defense buildings to Modern War that can be purchased with cash?

2. Has there been any discussion of team play in MW. Meaning teams of players can go to war against other teams of players. I.e. UK vs Russia.

3. And my big question why are the upgrades times for buildings in MW longer than on KA?

1. You'll have to stay tuned
2. It's something always talked about and suggested...but no news I can share for now
3. Sorry to disappoint you with this answer, but that's the number deemed best for that particular game...I'll definitely note the feedback though

albeezy
08-31-2012, 02:23 PM
Care to give me a tl;dr version of the revolt that almost happened?
Just read the news. You made today's edition

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 02:23 PM
Defo need a search function for allies, do you know how long it took me to get people to spam someone's wall the other night???

Got it: more features to let others spam walls :)

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 02:24 PM
CC or MW??

My answer is: yes

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 02:25 PM
Er, do you believe in the low casualty glitch?

I believe that glitches happen...

Bronson
08-31-2012, 02:27 PM
Got it: more features to let others spam walls :)

Only the funny spamming tho not the add me for a trillion gold spamming as that's annoying.

joaquim
08-31-2012, 02:28 PM
My answer is: CC

Correct!!!

marebear
08-31-2012, 02:29 PM
Only the funny spamming tho not the add me for a trillion gold spamming as that's annoying.I'm not sorry it was hard for you to spam me :D

Bronson
08-31-2012, 02:34 PM
I'm not sorry it was hard for you to spam me :D

Took me about half hour searching thru pages of allies to get that set up lol

Baraka
08-31-2012, 02:43 PM
Why is KA getting more attention than MW. I just went on now. 4 new maps and the new beat the boss is only to 15. Ways that all about. Wen was last time MW got new maps or buildings.

War Priest
08-31-2012, 02:53 PM
Here you go

Who are you? :rolleyes:

Bronson
08-31-2012, 02:55 PM

Been gone a long time Priesty! Your next post will be 9000, and that's more than Aidan's defence lol

Blackstone
08-31-2012, 02:55 PM
8 pages of absolute nonsense.

Big John
08-31-2012, 02:56 PM

Er, you don't know er?

Bronson
08-31-2012, 02:57 PM

Did you actually expect answers???

War Priest
08-31-2012, 03:01 PM
Er, you don't know er?

Nope, never heard of him...

Baraka
08-31-2012, 03:02 PM
Did you actually expect answers???No lol at least this thread has gone to nine pages without TC been involved in some sort of sex act.

vbinnc
08-31-2012, 03:03 PM
I'm relatively new on the forum and MW, as well. I would like to know the approximate wait time for receipt of the gold bonus, after the request via email. Thanks.

Fl@sh
08-31-2012, 03:10 PM
I'm relatively new on the forum and MW, as well. I would like to know the approximate wait time for receipt of the gold bonus, after the request via email. Thanks.
Best luck I've had is 6 days

Crime City Mark
08-31-2012, 03:10 PM
Just a couple of notes:

I'm still going to be around on the forums, but we have a ton of games and a lot going on, so I may be a bit sparse. I know I've been pretty absent for the last two weeks due to vacation and the work that comes from taking a vacation, so having a second person should help with that.

He's still new to a lot of the ex-Funzio titles, so cut him some slack. If it's a gameplay or technical question, you'll probably want to hit up the support team.

We simply won't be able to answer every single question that comes our way. It's not because we're ignoring you or don't like you, it's just that we have to pick and choose questions at this point to maximize impact. When we get hundreds of questions and only have so much time in the day, we have to be careful.

Blackstone
08-31-2012, 03:14 PM

Nope.....More of the same. Case in point ^

Cousins
08-31-2012, 03:20 PM
My guess is Flan is back and now working for Gree -- Er's answers make about as much sense as Flan ever did

Lordsloss
08-31-2012, 03:37 PM
Just a couple of notes:

I'm still going to be around on the forums, but we have a ton of games and a lot going on, so I may be a bit sparse. I know I've been pretty absent for the last two weeks due to vacation and the work that comes from taking a vacation, so having a second person should help with that.

He's still new to a lot of the ex-Funzio titles, so cut him some slack. If it's a gameplay or technical question, you'll probably want to hit up the support team.

We simply won't be able to answer every single question that comes our way. It's not because we're ignoring you or don't like you, it's just that we have to pick and choose questions at this point to maximize impact. When we get hundreds of questions and only have so much time in the day, we have to be careful.What about when you get asked the same question by many users? Like where is my Assault Bear boost?

BigDog146400220
08-31-2012, 03:52 PM

Nope. It's the same scripted, evasive, non-addressing the question with an actual valid answer that we get from support when we issue a ticket. Except for CJ, the only one who has ever truly helped me. Thanks CJ wherever you are!

FromAfar
08-31-2012, 04:21 PM
never mind! late again!

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 04:31 PM
No lol at least this thread has gone to nine pages without TC been involved in some sort of sex act.

The fact that this is abnormal scares me

Lordsloss
08-31-2012, 04:41 PM
The fact that this is abnormal scares meYou never ever engage in inter-species errotica?

Baraka
08-31-2012, 04:45 PM
The fact that this is abnormal scares meIt's just the norm round here these days lol. Welcome.

Bah
08-31-2012, 06:04 PM
Why was this thread closed ?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?39133-Modern-War-is-now-on-Twitter!
Modern War is now on Twitter!

As far as I can tell it was posted by you and the gree twitter lists it as legit.

Tctiger
08-31-2012, 06:05 PM
The assault bear is not showing up for everyone me included , we keep getting told in a future update that doesn't happen please fix it . Bring back old box event !

marebear
08-31-2012, 06:07 PM
Why was this thread closed ?http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?39133-Modern-War-is-now-on-Twitter!Modern War is now on Twitter!As far as I can tell it was posted by you and the gree twitter lists it as legit.No spamming it? No reply needed?

Ascent
08-31-2012, 07:10 PM

What do you expect when they talk to a chatterbot? :D:D:D

ELIZA was more fun that this drone...

Go try and tell the difference http://nlp-addiction.com/eliza/

Thunder Child
08-31-2012, 07:13 PM
No lol at least this thread has gone to nine pages without TC been involved in some sort of sex act.Back at ya, Baraka... 10 is my cut off, and I believe I just "slipped this in" in time for an oooohh from Bronson!

MonkeyPuppy2012
08-31-2012, 08:39 PM
How about you look back and see the uproar in the posts and answer some questions and resolve
some issues.. really dont care who your favorite football team is

Baraka
09-01-2012, 02:32 AM
Back at ya, Baraka... 10 is my cut off, and I believe I just "slipped this in" in time for an oooohh from Bronson!Just on the button there then. Still waiting for that hoorah from bronson.

manbeast
09-01-2012, 07:09 AM
You never ever engage in inter-species errotica?

this reminds me. couple of nights ago i was flipping through some channels and happened upon a a skinimax with some girl doin it with big foot. what is the world coming to

Lordsloss
09-01-2012, 09:04 AM
this reminds me. couple of nights ago i was flipping through some channels and happened upon a a skinimax with some girl doin it with big foot. what is the world coming toI watched some of that on HBO Go! It's not on there anymore, but had Sasquatch in the title hahahah

Baraka
09-01-2012, 09:11 AM
Haha lol the stuff we talk about on here. Someone doing it with a Sasquatch. Amazing.

Kudu22
09-01-2012, 10:02 AM
Why do we even have these Q&A's. Nothing gets fixed and everything is some secrect squirrel BS that can't be elaborated on. If it was being dealt with we would have things fixed. I take answers of "we are looking into it" on this forum to mean "not a snow balls chance in hell".

Lordsloss
09-01-2012, 12:22 PM
Hey er did you leave? We need answers to our questions!!!!!!!

BigDog146400220
09-01-2012, 12:31 PM

Lol! Looks like it. After he got hit with all our complaints....he said the heck with this thread!

BigDog146400220
09-01-2012, 12:32 PM

Hey lord... Maybe you can get a hold of him on twitter and ask him to come back in here! :) lol

Lordsloss
09-01-2012, 12:44 PM
Hey lord... Maybe you can get a hold of him on twitter and ask him to come back in here! :) lolI sent ten customer support tickets about the Assault Bear and went on the CC post and asked him there. I don't have a twitter, but I should ask him there :P

Poopenshire
09-01-2012, 12:45 PM
I have given up on the assault bear.

Lordsloss
09-01-2012, 12:47 PM
I have given up on the assault bear.Well, the new number one in the event gets a 20% boost to ground. I hope Ferr doesn't shoot for that because it will not work for him lol

Poopenshire
09-01-2012, 12:53 PM
Well, the new number one in the event gets a 20% boost to ground. I hope Ferr doesn't shoot for that because it will not work for him lol

I really don't know why people are still spending money on this game. Nothing is fixed and every week there are new bugs and hacks.

Baraka
09-01-2012, 12:59 PM
He's going for it alright. He's at top of leaderboard. Next update for bear fix. Lol.

James_mac
09-01-2012, 04:15 PM
Haha lol the stuff we talk about on here. Someone doing it with a Sasquatch. Amazing.

ian would love that

Johnjohnb4
09-01-2012, 04:59 PM
My question:
Why are you answering about 90% of the off-topic questions and only addressing about 25% of the REAL game-related issues?

I, too would like to go to a rival's base that attacked me without having to attack them back first.

Lordsloss
09-01-2012, 05:21 PM
My question:
Why are you answering about 90% of the off-topic questions and only addressing about 25% of the REAL game-related issues?

I, too would like to go to a rival's base that attacked me without having to attack them back first.Your math makes me head hurts.

James_mac
09-01-2012, 05:26 PM
Your math makes me head hurts.
Didn't you know all percentages are out of 115 not 100. Obviously you didn't get this message lol

negotiator
09-01-2012, 08:28 PM
90% of off topic questions leaving 10% not answered

25% of game related questions leaving 75% not answered

Not 100% of all questions asked

At least that is how I read it. Who am I to explain what anyone is thinking

CAPT.GIN
09-01-2012, 08:32 PM
Hey bone-ER can you tell me why when we find hackers and report them and we know 100% that they hacked, that support dosent tell us that they are hackers and take away the losses they gave us?

Lordsloss
09-03-2012, 09:46 PM
I think we became too much for er.

Miner
09-04-2012, 11:23 AM
OK. I have a wish list of items. All of these should be EXTREMELY easy to implement and would go a long way in proving that Gree responds to their most loyal customers (how's that guilt trip?).

I have a lot more, but we'll start with the "low hanging fruit" so to speak.

My wish list:
- Add a "REPLY" button to situation reports when the only option is ATTACK (so I don't have to attack to say something to them)
- Be able to view ALL the units you would take to battle without battling (simulate attack or being attacked -- OK, I get it that this has some potential negatives like bandwidth, etc.)
- Be able to view your raw stats as well as boosted stats
- Add double confirmations for ALL gold purchases ("Are you sure?" and "No really. Are you sure?")
- Sort ally list (to aid in visiting certain allies), or add the ability to mark certain allies as favorites so they appear first
- List grunts in ally list with option to REMOVE
- Add the rank insignia to player's profile page (you can't tell the rank of your allies currently)
- Add commas to the numbers in your stats (i.e. attack, defense, income per hour, money)
- BE ABLE TO SEE THE EFFECT OF THE ASSAULT BEAR BOOST

Gambit12
09-04-2012, 11:43 AM
ok. I have a wish list of items. All of these should be extremely easy to implement and would go a long way in proving that gree responds to their most loyal customers (how's that guilt trip?).

I have a lot more, but we'll start with the "low hanging fruit" so to speak.

my wish list:
- add a "reply" button to situation reports when the only option is attack (so i don't have to attack to say something to them)
- be able to view all the units you would take to battle without battling (simulate attack or being attacked -- ok, i get it that this has some potential negatives like bandwidth, etc.)
- be able to view your raw stats as well as boosted stats
- add double confirmations for all gold purchases ("are you sure?" and "no really. Are you sure?")
- sort ally list (to aid in visiting certain allies), or add the ability to mark certain allies as favorites so they appear first
- list grunts in ally list with option to remove
- add the rank insignia to player's profile page (you can't tell the rank of your allies currently)
- add commas to the numbers in your stats (i.e. Attack, defense, income per hour, money)
- be able to see the effect of the assault bear boost

AND ALSO THE SAME BOSS EVENT DIFFICULTIES THROUGH OUT THE ENTIRE LEVEL BECAUSE ITS NOT FAIR FOR US HIGHER LEVEL FROM LEVEL 100 to level 200...I HOPE YOU GUYS MAKE IT FAIR FOR ALL PLAYERS...

Ascent
09-04-2012, 03:11 PM
On the allies list, change the colors around. The VISIT button should be GREEN and the REMOVE button should be RED. Not the other way around...

thesyllable (er)
09-04-2012, 04:30 PM
Hey bone-ER can you tell me why when we find hackers and report them and we know 100% that they hacked, that support dosent tell us that they are hackers and take away the losses they gave us?

Support resolves all the hack/cheat requests sent in where it's verified, I know that for sure

Baraka
09-04-2012, 04:33 PM
Your bac Er. Here's a question are you Gunna answer a question straight up without dodging a bullet or throwing a swerve ball.

Marine1031
09-04-2012, 04:34 PM
Could I get an explanation on how to get the bomb disposal team?

Miner
09-04-2012, 04:38 PM
Sorry. I guess I didn't actually ask a question. Can the below list be implemented please? That's better!
My wish list:- Add a "REPLY" button to situation reports when the only option is ATTACK (so I don't have to attack to say something to them) - Be able to view ALL the units you would take to battle without battling (simulate attack or being attacked -- OK, I get it that this has some potential negatives like bandwidth, etc.) - Be able to view your raw stats as well as boosted stats- Add double confirmations for ALL gold purchases ("Are you sure?" and "No really. Are you sure?")- Sort ally list (to aid in visiting certain allies), or add the ability to mark certain allies as favorites so they appear first- List grunts in ally list with option to REMOVE - Add the rank insignia to player's profile page (you can't tell the rank of your allies currently)- Add commas to the numbers in your stats (i.e. attack, defense, income per hour, money)- BE ABLE TO SEE THE EFFECT OF THE ASSAULT BEAR BOOST

Miner
09-04-2012, 04:38 PM
Could I get an explanation on how to get the bomb disposal team?This was a loot item from one of the earlier boss events.

Lordsloss
09-05-2012, 04:45 PM
Stop trying to feed us false hopes er. I doubt you even care about us. Take your paycheck and sit behind your desk twiddling your thumbs. GREE has failed as a corporation and fails to deliver promises. A lawsuit is coming in the US. We are sue happy and someone will get some lawyers to follow.

Ferr
09-06-2012, 02:41 PM
Lordsloss is very right.....

Baraka
09-06-2012, 02:46 PM
Lordsloss is very right.....Er is on vacation till Monday so we will have to wait until then.did u and Alex tie for first in last event Ferr. And is your unit working.

Ferr
09-06-2012, 03:10 PM
Gree does not say a word on who won the leaderboard. The main price is not dispatched. These however are not serious issues anymore, we just add them to the list of issues.
The main issue is the strucural integrity of MW such in relation to the huge amount of moneys involved. Not for this forum to be discussed though...

Baraka
09-06-2012, 03:12 PM
I can't imagine how u must feel the amount of money you put in. Can only hope summat gets sorted soon

Ferr
09-06-2012, 03:15 PM
Ty. Its not just me anymore though. I ll do my best however to serve the interests of all (little) spenders as well.