PDA

View Full Version : Q&A with er (thesyllable)

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 10:22 AM
Hey everyone! I'm er and will be helping CCM out in these here forums.

So you all can get to know me better, I'm hosting a Q&A right here....right now!

Just note that I'm still getting up to speed on everything so don't quiz me on drop rates from 6 months ago :)

Let 'er rip!

TonySpaghetti
08-31-2012, 10:23 AM
Why won't you answer PM's?

Dravak
08-31-2012, 10:24 AM
So who was your main toon so we can go beat it up !
When we have eh mental disorder issues ;)

Come on let us have some fun ;)

sez
08-31-2012, 10:25 AM
Welcome to the Zoo! Please don't feed the animals....

Dravak
08-31-2012, 10:27 AM
Welcome to the Zoo! Please don't feed the animals....

LoL what happened to the sez man , anyway I did warn him on the introduction :p

sez
08-31-2012, 10:28 AM
Will all the crates from this point forward be similiar in stats? For example the current "common items" have the stats that previous "uncommon" items had and so on..

sez
08-31-2012, 10:29 AM
How frequent will Boss events happen?

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 10:32 AM
Why won't you answer PM's?

I'm a big twitter junkie so you'll get a faster/better response from me there....you can always send me a PM but I check those less frequently

TonySpaghetti
08-31-2012, 10:38 AM
Who has the biggest banhammer, you or CCM? Lol

Olly1
08-31-2012, 10:40 AM
If you open an event box using the middle cash option is there any difference in chance from a gold spender vs a non gold spender? Ie does your system's code recognise a gold spender in a different way to a non gold spender?

Steve0
08-31-2012, 10:41 AM
Whats up with the rivals list its all jacked up, can we get it back to normal. And with the epire times and the comments section for others.

thesyllable (er)
So who was your main toon so we can go beat it up !
When we have eh mental disorder issues ;)

Come on let us have some fun ;)

I thought you were talking cartoons at first...but I wanted to share anyways

Childhood cartoon: Voltron
Current cartoon: Phineas and Ferb (seriously...I love how formulaic it is)
Current Animated Series: Archer

You can't touch my toon ... TWSS

Dr BoneCrusher
A piece of friendly advice

If your job is to keep it fun and light Great!

If your job is to problem Solve Great!

Try not to be a part time anything, we are hoping for some concistacy

Thanks and Good Luck!

Paulio
08-31-2012, 10:42 AM
1) More often than not, the wording on events (i.e. the current anniversary event) are ambiguous. Will you be able to clarify the details in a timely manner?

2) Going forward, if there are anymore "Name that LE item" events, will you be in charge of them?

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 10:42 AM
Who has the biggest banhammer, you or CCM? Lol

Man...I already used TWSS

CCM has a bigger banhammer, but I use mine more creatively....you know the whole "motion in the ocean" banhammer thing....

Steve0
08-31-2012, 10:43 AM
Alot of this game Is broken what are you guys doing to fix the bugs that happen when there is an up date.

Dravak
08-31-2012, 10:45 AM

Hahah welcome back seems your humor is still intact :p ..

Ok let the conspiracy theorie rip , beter not answer PM 's period read them ,do not answer them ..
Is the only thing I can tell you :p

And have fun with the mad house :p

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 10:45 AM
A piece of friendly advice

If your job is to keep it fun and light Great!

If your job is to problem Solve Great!

Try not to be a part time anything, we are hoping for some concistacy

Thanks and Good Luck!

Yes
Yes (but keep in mind that there are problems I cannot solve)
I won't be spending ALL my time here, but I'll be as consistent as possible ... what are you looking for exactly?

Bronson
08-31-2012, 10:46 AM
Defuk!!! Are you biased towards CC as well or are you gonna show MW and KA some love??

Paulio
08-31-2012, 10:47 AM
Defuk!!! Are you biased towards CC as well or are you gonna show MW and KA some love??

MW and KA get everything already. So please go back to your forum and let us enjoy this for a bit before you start whining.

thesyllable (er)
1) More often than not, the wording on events (i.e. the current anniversary event) are ambiguous. Will you be able to clarify the details in a timely manner?

2) Going forward, if there are anymore "Name that LE item" events, will you be in charge of them?

1. Can you give me an example from the anniversary event?
2. Not sure yet.....will need to figure that out with CCM

Dravak

Go away we never stole fizzle from you guys , so hush go back to MW and await your turn !

Olly1
08-31-2012, 10:49 AM
Are the effective stats of defence buildings likely to change in the near future to be more realistic to their stated defence value?

P.s you missed comments #6, 7 and 10 ;)

Bronson
08-31-2012, 10:49 AM
Go away we never stole fizzle from you guys , so hush go back to MW and await your turn !

I'm making friends already lol

Steve0
08-31-2012, 10:50 AM
Yes please thanks olly

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 10:50 AM
Alot of this game Is broken what are you guys doing to fix the bugs that happen when there is an up date.

We fix as many as possible....we rely on the community to help determine which need to be fixed first!

Paulio
08-31-2012, 10:51 AM
1. Can you give me an example from the anniversary event?

Here's the link to CCM's announcement: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38921-Crime-City-1-Year-Anniversary!

1) Most successful attacks on different players - does that literally mean different players, or simply the most attacks against rivals? We need to know whether or not to hit the same guy 10x, which is the limit, or if we should hit them only once and move on to the next rival.

2) What exactly does "quest" mean? Something from your goals list or a map job? This makes a HUGE difference.

3) What does the most robberies mean? Rob the most buildings or rob the most money? Once again, this makes a HUGE difference.

Steve0
08-31-2012, 10:53 AM
We fix as many as possible....we rely on the community to help determine which need to be fixed first!Can we get the rivals list fixed then.

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 10:53 AM

To quote the late great Heavy D:

"I got nuthin' but love..." for all our games and will be "luvin" them all so that's why I won't be in CC 24/7 ...

albeezy
08-31-2012, 10:55 AM

I didnt realize that Phineas and Ferb was not an animated series?

Dr BoneCrusher
08-31-2012, 10:56 AM
I don't want to complain in your "get to know me thread" and I'm pretty happy with the game, just be consistent with your words and actions. Not that a surprise from time to time, wouldn't be fun though.

albeezy
08-31-2012, 10:57 AM
MW and KA get everything already. So please go back to your forum and let us enjoy this for a bit before you start whining.
Scratchers seem to come to mind when you make this statement? Apparently you mis-spoke...

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 10:58 AM
Will all the crates from this point forward be similiar in stats? For example the current "common items" have the stats that previous "uncommon" items had and so on..

TBH - I'll have to defer to CCM on a lot of specific game stuff...I'm not ready yet

mickymacirl
08-31-2012, 10:59 AM
What are the REAL %'s for using the cash open, because it's certainly NOT mid.

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 10:59 AM
How frequent will Boss events happen?

Pretty frequent (seewhatididthere) ... it honestly will depend on how popular they are

Chester78
08-31-2012, 11:00 AM
Clearly your favorite syllable is "er". What do you like about "er"? What's your second favorite syllable?

mickymacirl
TBH - I'll have to defer to CCM on a lot of specific game stuff...I'm not ready yet

Oh dear.....

albeezy
Pretty frequent (seewhatididthere) ... it honestly will depend on how popular they are
Popularity increases as we can beat more bosses with having to spend money (seewhatididthere)! LOL

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 11:01 AM
If you open an event box using the middle cash option is there any difference in chance from a gold spender vs a non gold spender? Ie does your system's code recognise a gold spender in a different way to a non gold spender?

Sorry Olly1...I gotta defer to CCM on this one

mickymacirl

No offense or anything, but you mean how much gold people buy because of them.

Dr. Dengus
Innie or outie?

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 11:04 AM
I didnt realize that Phineas and Ferb was not an animated series?

Gotcha.....Archer = Adult Animated Series

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 11:05 AM
I don't want to complain in your "get to know me thread" and I'm pretty happy with the game, just be consistent with your words and actions. Not that a surprise from time to time, wouldn't be fun though.

Got it.....feel free to call me out when necessary

spectra
08-31-2012, 11:06 AM
I'm a big twitter junkie so you'll get a faster/better response from me there....you can always send me a PM but I check those less frequently

is that a "cheap" way to get followers?
not everyone uses tweet, and that is why the PM system is in the forum

albeezy
08-31-2012, 11:06 AM
Gotcha.....Archer = Adult Animated Series
I believe that is the type of clarification people have been looking for all week long in regards to the 1 year CC anniversary event

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 11:07 AM
Clearly your favorite syllable is "er". What do you like about "er"? What's your second favorite syllable?

Second favorite: win.

albeezy
08-31-2012, 11:09 AM
Don't feel left out though, neither KA nor CC have their own forum news feed like MW does!

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 11:09 AM
Innie or outie?

Umbilical cord

Poopenshire
08-31-2012, 11:11 AM
Don't feel left out though, neither KA nor CC have their own forum news feed like MW does!

its the best news in the world. i got 3 copies this morning alone!

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 11:13 AM
is that a "cheap" way to get followers?

I don't care about followers....that's just the best way to reach me.

Acknowledged about PMs ... I'll be scanning them but not necessarily reply to each one ... hope that clarifies

Bronson
08-31-2012, 11:14 AM
its the best news in the world. i got 3 copies this morning alone!

Bezzy for President!

Vile Lynn
08-31-2012, 11:18 AM
We fix as many as possible....we rely on the community to help determine which need to be fixed first!

I beg to differ. We have been posting fixes & suggestions for over a year now & 99% of them have yet to be even considered, or at least it feels that way.

I do not tweet or FB, please consider using PMs. Thanks.

Don't feel left out though, neither KA nor CC have their own forum news feed like MW does! that is because we MAKE the news.
----------------------------------------------------------

er - I'm happy you've arrived! We really need your help & want to trust that you won't go away like all the others.

(geeze, I sound like such a downer, but I'm not... really!) :cool:

Questions for you: are you a native Californian? Which Gree games do you play? & how long?

SeqWins
08-31-2012, 11:19 AM
Do you know that MW owns CC?

albeezy
08-31-2012, 11:21 AM
that is because we MAKE the news.

I can without a doubt state that you have not MADE the news nor CREATED any, but if you want to argue the point then give it a read. Link is in my signature.

spectra
I don't care about followers....that's just the best way to reach me.

Acknowledged about PMs ... I'll be scanning them but not necessarily reply to each one ... hope that clarifies

So if a player that does not uses tweeter sends you a PM, you are saying that you might not reply to them?
is not part of your job to attend to players inquires?
TSK!, TSK!

I believe that even if it takes you 48 hours (like it happens with CCM) you somehow I believe have the obligation to acknowledge the players that you have read their PMs and reply

Now I know you will probably get TONS of PMs adn tweets with the same questions/issue and for that you could just create a sticky thread and called "ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS VIA TWEETER AND PMs" and add the answer there that you received in your tweeter and via PMs, that way players that you do not reply personally can always go and find the answer to their questions
Cheers

Dravak
No it doesn't go back to that small community , while we have a bigger one :p

Paulio
08-31-2012, 11:24 AM
Now I know you will probably get TONS of PMs adn tweets with the same questions/issue and for that you could just create a sticky thread and called "ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS VIA TWEETER AND PMs" and add the answer there that you received in your tweeter and via PMs, that way players that you do not reply personally can always go and find the answer to their questions
Cheers

+1. Excellent suggestion

fuzzy
08-31-2012, 11:29 AM
Because I happen to work for a large publisher in my city I receive the Editor and Publisher Magazine.

Front Cover Head Line Reads of the September Issue

"Increase revenue by offering content that's as diverse as your audience"

That headline fits into this game very well. Some free players, some light gold spenders, some heave gold spenders.

What is your take on that headline ?

sez
08-31-2012, 11:30 AM
So if a player that does not uses tweeter sends you a PM, you are saying that you might not reply to them?
TSK!, TSK!

I believe that even if it takes you 48 hours (like it happens with CCM) you somehow I believe have the obligation to acknowledge the players that you have read their PMs and reply

Cheers

+1 nice job..

Vile Lynn
08-31-2012, 11:31 AM
I can without a doubt state that you have not MADE the news nor CREATED any, but if you want to argue the point then give it a read. Link is in my signature.

Albeezy - I was kidding, Mr. Serious... so chill. Yeah, I've read the MW news... It is a rehashing of everything that a regular forum reader has already seen. Sorry, I'm not impressed with redundant banality. :|

_dan_
08-31-2012, 11:32 AM
Are there any chances to have free gold from Funzio ? Something like login everyday in a month, player will have like 30 gold bars, etc.

Bronson
08-31-2012, 11:32 AM
Can you increase the PM limit, 100 is to small.

Selfproclaimed
08-31-2012, 11:33 AM
Who really killed JFK???

thesyllable (er)
I beg to differ. We have been posting fixes & suggestions for over a year now & 99% of them have yet to be even considered, or at least it feels that way.

I do not tweet or FB, please consider using PMs. Thanks.

that is because we MAKE the news.
----------------------------------------------------------

er - I'm happy you've arrived! We really need your help & want to trust that you won't go away like all the others.

(geeze, I sound like such a downer, but I'm not... really!) :cool:

Questions for you: are you a native Californian? Which Gree games do you play? & how long?

Fixes/suggestions - We'll work on better communication on this front....this should help some

PMs - I think I made that concession....I'll be looking at them, but not necessarily replying to each one

"Away like the others" - care to explain?

?'s: Bay Area born, fed, and raised / Getting deeper into ALL of the games so please forgive the n00bness

Vile Lynn
Cheers

Excellent suggestion!!

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 11:34 AM
Do you know that MW owns CC?

Say what?!?!?!

albeezy
08-31-2012, 11:37 AM
Albeezy - I was kidding, Mr. Serious... so chill. Yeah, I've read the MW news... It is a rehashing of everything that a regular forum reader has already seen. Sorry, I'm not impressed with redundant banality. :|

I was being anything but serious and thanks for reading!

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 11:38 AM
Because I happen to work for a large publisher in my city I receive the Editor and Publisher Magazine.

Front Cover Head Line Reads of the September Issue

"Increase revenue by offering content that's as diverse as your audience"

That headline fits into this game very well. Some free players, some light gold spenders, some heave gold spenders.

What is your take on that headline ?

It makes me want to read the full article!

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 11:39 AM
Who really killed JFK???

I've always wanted to know.....

SeqWins
08-31-2012, 11:39 AM
Say what?!?!?!

Minus couple, everybody in this thread is MW dominant player and this is the CC forum...think about it

Dravak
08-31-2012, 11:41 AM
Minus couple, everybody in this thread is MW dominant player and this is the CC forum...think about it

Says who ? go back to your mw , or show us your CC stats !

albeezy
08-31-2012, 11:41 AM
What are your official tasks (er)? Oh and has anyone told you that you bear a striking resemblance to your avatar?

albeezy
08-31-2012, 11:42 AM
Says who ? go back to your mw , or show us your CC stats !
I was level 100 but deleted the game...sorry Gree

Chester78
08-31-2012, 11:43 AM
Can you make the MW boys go back to where they came from? ;)

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 11:43 AM
TSK!, TSK!

Cheers

Love it ... I'd love to add this to the podcast I'm formulating

Dr BoneCrusher
08-31-2012, 11:44 AM

I believe the reason for that is CC players have jobs. 😝😝😝😝

Dravak
08-31-2012, 11:44 AM
I was level 100 but deleted the game...sorry Gree

Oh basically you were one with 20k stats :p at 100 thinking he was a tough guy , yeah ok acceptable , no worries go back to MW .

albeezy
08-31-2012, 11:45 AM
where did we leave from when we came here? I am still in the same place I was before I cam here

@ (er) will Miner ever get his FLANcraft Carrier? or do you have to defer to CCMark for that one?

Selfproclaimed
08-31-2012, 11:45 AM
Is Brat Pitt the face of Crime City? The guy has a striking resemblance of him in his fight club days.

Paulio
08-31-2012, 11:47 AM
er, you asked for an example of the anniversary event and I gave you one in post #27. You've answer several questions but not this. I assume you either overlooked it or don't have an answer yet.

If it's the latter, I wouldn't be surprised, as CCM and CJ have both ignored all the forum member questions regarding this matter (on forum and in PM). That's definitely something that I hope to see fixed - the disconnect between support/community managers and the developers. It's like the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.

SeqWins
08-31-2012, 11:47 AM

Why would he do that? Then he would Q&A with like 3 people! That's no fun

albeezy
08-31-2012, 11:48 AM
Oh basically you were one with 20k stats :p at 100 thinking he was a tough guy , yeah ok acceptable , no worries go back to MW .
actually I was the one who rarely ever did more than collect, upgrade, and do jobs, think I was only on the fighting and robbing missions at number 7-8. With everything being indestructible I didnt see the point of fighting. I mean seriously, I buy a junker car for 2000 and it never dies. How real is that? But hey, if CC floats your boat then have at it.

Vile Lynn
08-31-2012, 11:48 AM
Fixes/suggestions - We'll work on better communication on this front....this should help some

PMs - I think I made that concession....I'll be looking at them, but not necessarily replying to each one

"Away like the others" - care to explain?

?'s: Bay Area born, fed, and raised / Getting deeper into ALL of the games so please forgive the n00bness

Thanks, er... I trust you will be a better communicator with us.

Spectra had a great suggestion to mass answer PMs & Tweets.

Without naming names... A new mod comes in, we like, we learn, we love, we share, they stop posting, they leave. Has happened a few times. I guess I would like someone who is in for the long haul, to help us, kinda like CCM does, but we need more. You need a thick skin & strong backbone for the CC crowd, but besides the piss & vinegar, we are sweet peeps! ...most of us anyway :)

Awesome! SF & the Bay is my second home... I'm a native SoCal girl :cool:
No prob, everyone is a noob at something, lol.

----------------------------------------------

Where did you go to school? (Chico State Alumna here)

Dravak
08-31-2012, 11:49 AM
Why would he do that? Then he would Q&A with like 3 people! That's no fun

Can we throw some ban hammers :p ... I mean this is CC not MW , we don't invade the MW forums , when you guys get attention and rant on like trolls .

spectra
08-31-2012, 11:49 AM
I do not play much CC, but figure that "er" would probably/eventually work in the KA and MW forum, just wanted to add
my 2 cents and suggestions for the benefit of all

So stop whining about "go back to your forum" and just try to contribute something positive

Bea
08-31-2012, 11:50 AM
er, you asked for an example of the anniversary event and I gave you one in post #27. You've answer several questions but not this. I assume you either overlooked it or don't have an answer yet.

If it's the latter, I wouldn't be surprised, as CCM and CJ have both ignored all the forum member questions regarding this matter (on forum and in PM). That's definitely something that I hope to see fixed - the disconnect between support/community managers and the developers. It's like the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.

Yes this. Would it really have been that hard for someone to clarify the rules?

Dravak
08-31-2012, 11:50 AM
actually I was the one who rarely ever did more than collect, upgrade, and do jobs, think I was only on the fighting and robbing missions at number 7-8. With everything being indestructible I didnt see the point of fighting. I mean seriously, I buy a junker car for 2000 and it never dies. How real is that? But hey, if CC floats your boat then have at it.

Then buy some explosives , gee now go back to MW , we can also ask a MW CC battle , and we play CC rules ..
You guys keep losing valor units LMAO , now go regrind those .

_dan_
08-31-2012, 11:51 AM
I don't expect any good info from this thread anymore.

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 11:51 AM
What are your official tasks (er)? Oh and has anyone told you that you bear a striking resemblance to your avatar?

I look like a bear? *re-reads comment* oh....yeah....I created that avatar in my likeness

I'm currently tasked with letting you know what's going on and getting your feedback once I get up to speed. I'm also doing social media stuffz for now

SeqWins
08-31-2012, 11:52 AM
Somebody is trying to talk to me but doesn't type very good english. Me no comprendo what chu typing.

ER, make one of these for MW.

albeezy
08-31-2012, 11:53 AM
Can we throw some ban hammers :p ... I mean this is CC not MW , we don't invade the MW forums , when you guys get attention and rant on like trolls .
again with the misspeaking. Joaquim and buggs1a come to mind... boom too.

Dravak
08-31-2012, 11:54 AM
Somebody is trying to talk to me but doesn't type very good english. Me no comprendo what chu typing.

ER, make one of these for MW.

you don't comprehend anything anyway too much shellshock !
I guess not wearing your earplugs does that to a stupid person .

Can't hear unless being yelled at !

Dravak
08-31-2012, 11:55 AM
again with the misspeaking. Joaquim and buggs1a come to mind... boom too.
Pftt you see them around posting on this thread ?

Selfproclaimed
Thanks, er... I trust you will be a better communicator with us.

Spectra had a great suggestion to mass answer PMs & Tweets.

Without naming names... A new mod comes in, we like, we learn, we love, we share, they stop posting, they leave. Has happened a few times. I guess I would like someone who is in for the long haul, to help us, kinda like CCM does, but we need more. You need a thick skin & strong backbone for the CC crowd, but besides the piss & vinegar, we are sweet peeps! ...most of us anyway :)

Awesome! SF & the Bay is my second home... I'm a native SoCal girl :cool:
No prob, everyone is a noob at something, lol.

----------------------------------------------

Where did you go to school? (Chico State Alumna here)

Moderators are here ever so briefly. We must rely on each other to solve each others issues. We do that in MW . We banded together

thesyllable (er)
where did we leave from when we came here? I am still in the same place I was before I cam here

@ (er) will Miner ever get his FLANcraft Carrier? or do you have to defer to CCMark for that one?

If this is an actual issue then I can look into it...yes?

albeezy
08-31-2012, 11:56 AM
you don't comprehend anything anyway too much shellshock !
I guess not wearing your earplugs does that to a stupid person .

Can't hear unless being yelled at !

Don't be so hateful Dravak, you are loved
!

........... Who is this Dravak dude.... He seems so hate filled and eager too criticise... And jump down people's throats........

Let's all tell this angry little guy that we love him and give dravak a hug

For more love see here:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36472-Let-s-tell-dravak-the-Moaner....-quot-we-love-you-quot

albeezy
08-31-2012, 11:57 AM
If this is an actual issue then I can look into it...yes?
Sweet, He won the name that ship contest in MW a few weeks ago and to my konwledge he still has not received his prize...

Dravak
08-31-2012, 11:58 AM
Moderators are here ever so briefly. We must rely on each other to solve each others issues. We do that in MW . We banded together

So basically you guys don't even have real rivalries that use the destructable items to the fullest ..
But cry uncle if somebody farms you every 2 hours ...

Yeah really good going tough guys .

Vile Lynn
08-31-2012, 11:58 AM
I'm currently tasked with letting you know what's going on and getting your feedback once I get up to speed. I'm also doing social media stuffz for now

Darn, you make me want to tweet! I play all 3 games & where would I find tweet time? lol, no free time between events!
Are you already tweeting Gree game info?

Dravak
08-31-2012, 11:59 AM
Don't be so hateful Dravak, you are loved
!

For more love see here:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36472-Let-s-tell-dravak-the-Moaner....-quot-we-love-you-quot

And yes I am loved see a whole thread about me :D where is yours , infact already had 3 threads about me !
I guess nobody loves you enough !

Selfproclaimed
08-31-2012, 12:00 PM
That's not what I was saying at all. Wow. You are a hateful person. I'm not a gold army person and nobody farms me

Dravak
08-31-2012, 12:01 PM
That's not what I was saying at all. Wow. You are a hateful person. I'm not a gold army person and nobody farms me

Well maybe they should so they can hear you cry mercy this game is too hardcore !

Chester78
08-31-2012, 12:02 PM
Is your twitter picture actually of you? Because your avatar looks like Buddy Holly.

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 12:02 PM
I do not play much CC, but figure that "er" would probably/eventually work in the KA and MW forum, just wanted to add

So stop whining about "go back to your forum" and just try to contribute something positive

I have no problems with having a Q&A in the other forums as well....this is just where I started first

Paulio
08-31-2012, 12:03 PM
Attn Derailers: You know who you are. Right or wrong, please swallow your pride and stop posting about MW vs. CC. It's all PERSONAL preference. We're here trying to get answers and get to know er, please don't make us all sift through all the bickering just to find what's relevant.

albeezy
08-31-2012, 12:04 PM
And yes I am loved see a whole thread about me :D where is yours , infact already had 3 threads about me !
I guess nobody loves you enough !
You need to pay closer attention...

Beezy for President!

Selfproclaimed
08-31-2012, 12:04 PM
Cry mercy, it's a game. I don't know how imbursed you are in your game ,but maybe it's time to come back to reality.

albeezy
08-31-2012, 12:05 PM
@(er) Will there be a Q&A with MW and KA?

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 12:06 PM
I don't expect any good info from this thread anymore.

To answer your question....that's a suggestion we can consider.

But we definitely need a better system to capture all suggestions and let you know what it's current status is...

Chester78
08-31-2012, 12:06 PM

It was a joke, spectra. I like making jokes. Calm down!

Dravak
08-31-2012, 12:07 PM
Cry mercy, it's a game. I don't know how imbursed you are in your game ,but maybe it's time to come back to reality.

WoW I heard the same excuse of somebody yesterday when he couldn't stand being robbed sold his hood and quit.

EMO punks , if it is a game who gives a **** , just like now if it is a game go back to your MW forums ,
Always the excuse it is a game lmao , to me it is a game , to you it is more then a game it seems .
When you bring up the game excuse , cause if it is a game , nobody really cares !

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 12:08 PM
Darn, you make me want to tweet! I play all 3 games & where would I find tweet time? lol, no free time between events!
Are you already tweeting Gree game info?

No need to find more time....if the forums are your thing you should be able to find the same stuff here

Dr. Dengus
08-31-2012, 12:08 PM
Kind of a nit-picky suggestion lol, but making the links in your signature clickable URL's would be helpful. I'm computer illiterate, I have no idea what this copy/paste thing is :p

albeezy
08-31-2012, 12:09 PM
@er Raiders or Niners?

Selfproclaimed
08-31-2012, 12:10 PM
Like arguing with a monkey.

albeezy
08-31-2012, 12:12 PM
@(er) Anything coming up in the near future in ANY of the games that you can share with us?

Dravak
08-31-2012, 12:12 PM
Like arguing with a monkey.

beats being a donkey who keeps hitting the same stone twice !

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 12:13 PM
@(er) Will there be a Q&A with MW and KA?

Now there is

Paulio
08-31-2012, 12:13 PM
@(er) - are you going to at least acknowledge post #27? Even with an "I don't know"?

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 12:14 PM
@er Raiders or Niners?

Niners FTW

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 12:15 PM
@(er) - are you going to at least acknowledge post #27? Even with an "I don't know"?

I'm finding out

Daniel2115
08-31-2012, 12:19 PM
Could You send me the email to gree's support? I sent a email to support@funzio.com and was told they don't handle new tickets and to use the button in the app so i did that and it just gave me the same support@funzio.com email.

Bronson
08-31-2012, 12:21 PM
Niners FTW

Good man!!

_dan_
08-31-2012, 12:22 PM
@(er) could you write something about post #61. How long should I waste my time reading MW v.s CC ?

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 12:22 PM
Could You send me the email to gree's support? I sent a email to support@funzio.com and was told they don't handle new tickets and to use the button in the app so i did that and it just gave me the same support@funzio.com email.

That's the correct email....but using the support link gives us more info from the game to better resolve your request

albeezy
08-31-2012, 12:23 PM
@(er) could you write something about post #61. How long should I waste my time reading MW v.s CC ?
disgusting signature _dan_

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 12:27 PM

I answered it in your last post....I'll send it over for consideration but we need a better system for submitting suggestions and showing you the status of it

_dan_
08-31-2012, 12:31 PM
I answered it in your last post....I'll send it over for consideration but we need a better system for submitting suggestions and showing you the status of it

Ok, thanks!

Carmine74
08-31-2012, 12:33 PM
How are the "big" winners determined in the scratchers? Is it 100% random or are the big prizes selected for certain players and then that player won't win again for a while?

TonySpaghetti
08-31-2012, 12:35 PM
Got it.....feel free to call me out when necessary

Famous last words. :)

Vile Lynn
08-31-2012, 12:36 PM
No need to find more time....if the forums are your thing you should be able to find the same stuff here

Thank you, er :) that is good to know.

Did you work for Funzio or only Gree? New or been around Gree a while?

TonySpaghetti
08-31-2012, 12:39 PM
Are there any chances to have free gold from Funzio ? Something like login everyday in a month, player will have like 30 gold bars, etc.

There's plenty of free gold from TapJoy. I've scored over 150 in the past 2 days alone.

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 12:45 PM
Famous last words. :)

+1 you heard it here first!

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 12:46 PM
Kind of a nit-picky suggestion lol, but making the links in your signature clickable URL's would be helpful. I'm computer illiterate, I have no idea what this copy/paste thing is :p

brainfart.....on it.....

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 12:47 PM
Thank you, er :) that is good to know.

Did you work for Funzio or only Gree? New or been around Gree a while?

I worked for Openfeint...which became GREE

Vile Lynn
08-31-2012, 12:57 PM
I worked for Openfeint...which became GREE

Gree bought them out? OpenFeint? I just googled it... Interesting.

TonySpaghetti
08-31-2012, 01:02 PM
Do you actually play the game? If so, on what platform/device? If not, wtf?

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 01:07 PM

Yes. iPad 3

TonySpaghetti
08-31-2012, 01:08 PM
Yes. iPad 3

Does that mean that not seeing decorations on the HD version will be fixed sooner than later? :)

Vile Lynn
08-31-2012, 01:09 PM

Getting deeper into ALL of the games so please forgive the n00bness

:) ............

Mikecore
08-31-2012, 01:17 PM
Are you Erwing from the gree videos.?

Johnny70
08-31-2012, 01:42 PM
Hey everyone! I'm er and will be helping CCM out in these here forums.

So you all can get to know me better, I'm hosting a Q&A right here....right now!

Just note that I'm still getting up to speed on everything so don't quiz me on drop rates from 6 months ago :)

Let 'er rip!
Hi I have a couple questions, can you tell me why I have gotten no response to my requests for gold bonuses and why I have not gotten any response to my requests for the 10,000 gold worth of crate items that dissapeared from my inventory when you guys did your roll back? and why others have recieved all of the above in a reasonable amont of time and yet I continually get ignored? and under these circumstances why should I continue to spend a minimum of $500.00 worth of iTunes credits a month on this game as I have each and every month since November of 2011? and finally how is it remotely reasonable that I have to ask these questions on an open forum to (well I guess I havent gotten one yet) get a response from support?

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 02:02 PM
Does that mean that not seeing decorations on the HD version will be fixed sooner than later? :)

haha....doesn't mean that :)

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 02:03 PM
Are you Erwing from the gree videos.?

Correct....but you spelled my name wrong :)

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 02:05 PM
Hi I have a couple questions, can you tell me why I have gotten no response to my requests for gold bonuses and why I have not gotten any response to my requests for the 10,000 gold worth of crate items that dissapeared from my inventory when you guys did your roll back? and why others have recieved all of the above in a reasonable amont of time and yet I continually get ignored? and under these circumstances why should I continue to spend a minimum of $500.00 worth of iTunes credits a month on this game as I have each and every month since November of 2011? and finally how is it remotely reasonable that I have to ask these questions on an open forum to (well I guess I havent gotten one yet) get a response from support?

I wish I had a good answer for you, but at this time I don't....issues like these are fixed as fast as possible (sometimes they need to be done almost "one by one" so for tons of people that takes time....I'd bump the support ticket again to make sure)

Johnny70
08-31-2012, 02:06 PM
so who has the popcorn? looks like this is going to take a while........................:rolleyes:

Chester78
08-31-2012, 02:06 PM

There are Gree videos? What?!?!?!

Vile Lynn
08-31-2012, 02:08 PM
...I'd bump the support ticket again to make sure)

How do you "bump" a support ticket? (this may get ugly for support)

Mikecore
08-31-2012, 02:09 PM

I am sorry for that...lol

What's your favorite drink?

I saw your post on the drunk thread!

Johnny70
08-31-2012, 02:09 PM
I wish I had a good answer for you, but at this time I don't....issues like these are fixed as fast as possible (sometimes they need to be done almost "one by one" so for tons of people that takes time....I'd bump the support ticket again to make sure)
well gee wiz why dont you handle it personally? I'd be more than happy to forward all my itunes reciepts and past ignored tickets to prove everything...?

or is the $500.00 a month not considered to be enough to deserve to have these issues resolved in a reasonable time and mannor?

TonySpaghetti
08-31-2012, 02:16 PM
Should I fake my orgasms?

Chester78
08-31-2012, 02:23 PM
I just figured out why your other favorite syllable is "win". That only took me about 6 hours.

Dravak
08-31-2012, 02:32 PM
6 hours to figure out erwin :p , ok chester , something went wrong with the color of your hair ;)

(sorry I really couldn't resist this one , kill me later :p)

Vile Lynn
08-31-2012, 02:45 PM

Allow me to answer this one, lol....

Only if you can lie to yourself, and believe it.

Stock Slayer
08-31-2012, 02:46 PM
Here's the link to CCM's announcement: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38921-Crime-City-1-Year-Anniversary!

1) Most successful attacks on different players - does that literally mean different players, or simply the most attacks against rivals? We need to know whether or not to hit the same guy 10x, which is the limit, or if we should hit them only once and move on to the next rival.

2) What exactly does "quest" mean? Something from your goals list or a map job? This makes a HUGE difference.

3) What does the most robberies mean? Rob the most buildings or rob the most money? Once again, this makes a HUGE difference. BUMPty, BUMPty sat in a forum. BUMP

Crime City Mark
08-31-2012, 03:10 PM
Just a couple of notes:

I'm still going to be around on the forums, but we have a ton of games and a lot going on, so I may be a bit sparse. I know I've been pretty absent for the last two weeks due to vacation and the work that comes from taking a vacation, so having a second person should help with that.

He's still new to a lot of the ex-Funzio titles, so cut him some slack. If it's a gameplay or technical question, you'll probably want to hit up the support team.

We simply won't be able to answer every single question that comes our way. It's not because we're ignoring you or don't like you, it's just that we have to pick and choose questions at this point to maximize impact. When we get hundreds of questions and only have so much time in the day, we have to be careful.

Johnny70
08-31-2012, 03:19 PM
ccm, I guess I sent you the pm while you were on vacation (hope you had an enjoyable time) I forwarded it to cj's email and got no response from either, if you could please try to find the time to take a look it would help emencely, thanks

Euchred
08-31-2012, 03:21 PM
Would love to see Paulio's earlier question answered, it's kind of a big deal.

chimera69
08-31-2012, 03:27 PM
Just a couple of notes:

I'm still going to be around on the forums, but we have a ton of games and a lot going on, so I may be a bit sparse. I know I've been pretty absent for the last two weeks due to vacation and the work that comes from taking a vacation, so having a second person should help with that.

He's still new to a lot of the ex-Funzio titles, so cut him some slack. If it's a gameplay or technical question, you'll probably want to hit up the support team.

We simply won't be able to answer every single question that comes our way. It's not because we're ignoring you or don't like you, it's just that we have to pick and choose questions at this point to maximize impact. When we get hundreds of questions and only have so much time in the day, we have to be careful.

Well, CCMark, i can appreciate that there's only so much time available in a day. But, if I had to pick & chose which questions to answer to "maximize impact," I'd go for those directly related to whatever is the current event running at any particular time.

For example: there are a ton of very good, very important questions throughout the forum this week & even in this thread regarding specifics of the ongoing CC anniversary event. The event ends in a couple days, & still no response from you or anyone else!

It's just my own opinion, but timely & detailed responses to questions about a limited time only event (done for each and every event) is absolutely not too much to ask/expect.

Crime City Mark
08-31-2012, 03:33 PM
Well, CCMark, i can appreciate that there's only so much time available in a day. But, if I had to pick & chose which questions to answer to "maximize impact," I'd go for those directly related to whatever is the current event running at any particular time.

For example: there are a ton of very good, very important questions throughout the forum this week & even in this thread regarding specifics of the ongoing CC anniversary event. The event ends in a couple days, & still no response from you or anyone else!

It's just my own opinion, but timely & detailed responses to questions about a limited time only event (done for each and every event) is absolutely not too much to ask/expect.

I completely agree! I've been working with the project team to try and get the community more timely and accurate information. Wheels are turning and things are happening behind the scenes to get you all more information and more ownership of what goes on in the games.

Steve0
08-31-2012, 03:46 PM
I completely agree! I've been working with the project team to try and get the community more timely and accurate information. Wheels are turning and things are happening behind the scenes to get you all more information and more ownership of what goes on in the games.while you are on, have you looked and seen what the latest issues we are having while you were on vacation like the rivals list and empire times and the comments section not working. Since this last update

The Billionaire
08-31-2012, 03:58 PM
Hey er!

As you're not up to speed yet there's no point in me asking you game related questions.

So...

What's your agenda?

Are you going to be more pro-active regarding game information especially event information?

I've had enough of waking up to an event and finding some guy at the top of the leaderboard with 100 items before i've even opened a box.

We would really like to know when an event is going to start. You should have a sticky thread or use the announcements section of the forum properly.

How is your job role going to benefit the end user?

Do you play CC? What's your mafia code??

Thanks

Avon and Bill

Dreno33
08-31-2012, 04:06 PM
1 - do you have a strong say in the meetings?
2 - can you make an impact within a reasonable time here?
3 - are little improvements/tweeks we ask more probable now that we have you here?
4 - what current ideas about that game do you have as of now?

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 04:20 PM
There are Gree videos? What?!?!?!

http://youtube.com/greegames

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 04:22 PM
I am sorry for that...lol

What's your favorite drink?

I saw your post on the drunk thread!

No worries!

Favorite Drink: Root Beer (or that stuff that you end up with after a RB float)

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 04:25 PM
well gee wiz why dont you handle it personally? I'd be more than happy to forward all my itunes reciepts and past ignored tickets to prove everything...?

or is the $500.00 a month not considered to be enough to deserve to have these issues resolved in a reasonable time and mannor?

I wish I could do it personally...but I don't have those support tools...but I can nudge the people that do. Care to share your ticket #?

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 04:26 PM

From what I heard...yes :eek:

Burn
08-31-2012, 04:34 PM
Welcome thesyllable

Are you planning on putting a stop to users having multiple forum accounts that are primarily used for trolling and hate?

This forum used to be a great place, and could be again, with suitable housekeeping and moderation. One forum account per user would be a great starting point.

Thanks

Bea
08-31-2012, 04:36 PM

3) What does the most robberies mean? Rob the most buildings or rob the most money? Once again, this makes a HUGE difference.

It is ridiculous that noone can answer these simple questions before the event finishes. This should all be clarified in an announcement when an event is launched.

Bogus.

Ghost818
08-31-2012, 04:48 PM
Welcome thesyllable

Are you planning on putting a stop to users having multiple forum accounts that are primarily used for trolling and hate?

This forum used to be a great place, and could be again, with suitable housekeeping and moderation. One forum account per user would be a great starting point.

Thanks
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 05:18 PM
Hey er!

As you're not up to speed yet there's no point in me asking you game related questions.

So...

What's your agenda?

Are you going to be more pro-active regarding game information especially event information?

I've had enough of waking up to an event and finding some guy at the top of the leaderboard with 100 items before i've even opened a box.

We would really like to know when an event is going to start. You should have a sticky thread or use the announcements section of the forum properly.

How is your job role going to benefit the end user?

Do you play CC? What's your mafia code??

Thanks

Avon and Bill

I think CCM referenced this a few posts up...he's working on a better process for us to give you the information in a timely manner.

My role is going to be more social media, but I'm making it a point to help out on the forums since there's only one CCM to go around and 3 games.

Hope that helps!

thesyllable (er)
08-31-2012, 05:20 PM
1 - do you have a strong say in the meetings?
2 - can you make an impact within a reasonable time here?
3 - are little improvements/tweeks we ask more probable now that we have you here?
4 - what current ideas about that game do you have as of now?

I'm actually taking some of the load off of CCM so he can focus on 1-3...that's a good way to put it.

As for #4: I need to play the game more and see what you are all saying about the game to have educated ideas as to what should happen!

Polarbear
08-31-2012, 06:48 PM
As for #4: I need to play the game more and see what you are all saying about the game to have educated ideas as to what should happen!

One annoying aspect you might find:

A no hooder with 20k less stats robbing you blind. Money buildings currently serve no other purpose other than explosives munching and satisfying IPH egos.

Warning: Dealing with this forum will grow many grey hairs =D

Steve0
08-31-2012, 07:13 PM
Er we got some problems with the event mabe some one can tweet since I dont do that silly stuff.

Lordsloss
08-31-2012, 08:25 PM
Where is my Assault Bear boost?

MonkeyPuppy2012
08-31-2012, 08:29 PM
WOW.. It appears to me that Glee hasn't given you and direction and you are not aware of the issues here...

MonkeyPuppy2012
08-31-2012, 08:31 PM
Here are some of the problems:

Many times we will win the events etc and have zero support for issues, in other words we do our job, and get no
support explaining why the awards don't work as promised, or haven't been awarded...

Spend some time reading past posts and you will understand......

Sasha54
08-31-2012, 08:33 PM
How old are you?

Oh - and can we see a copy of your CV please...

Sasha54
08-31-2012, 08:37 PM

Sounds like you are off to a good start - your reply sounds eerily familiar.........

TonySpaghetti
09-01-2012, 12:09 AM
So here's the question on everybody's mind... How is Funzio/Gree going to address this fiasco of an event with everyone ending up in the top 25?

Polarbear
09-01-2012, 01:00 AM
Do you like chopping fruit on a board?

Rhino72
09-01-2012, 08:15 AM
Yes. iPad 3

Why didn't the iPad get the anniversary event?

Dhusagar
09-01-2012, 11:55 AM
I have a question, but also open to any forum number crunchers as well:

Is it possible to get from a level 3 NC to a level 5 in 31 days with nothing much else but a level 3 NC?

iteachem
09-01-2012, 12:20 PM

Is it possible to get from a level 3 NC to a level 5 in 31 days with nothing much else but a level 3 NC?

Well with gold anything is possible, but without you have to check with the money experts

Ghost818
09-01-2012, 12:24 PM

No. Even of you are a goodfella(or tycoon)

+ the bonus from the event that gives 25% more from buildings won't get you to level 4.

Luckily I am qualified to answer the question because I am both a goodfella and I have the bonus, my level 3 NCs payout $1155000 per 6 hours.

Let's say you collect all 4 payouts on time for 31 days.

24/6 = 4 thus 4*31= 124 thus 124 * 1155000 = 143,220,000

That leaves you at 4 IF you have the upgrade reduction bonus if not I'm not sure what your cost will be.

Thanks for the post it somewhat made me feel like a blast to the past.

Paulio
09-01-2012, 01:00 PM
Ghost, what if you also have the modifiers that give you 25% cheaper upgrades and 25 % faster upgrades.

** not sure about the percentages, but I believe there are modifiers similar to these

Ghost818
09-01-2012, 01:29 PM
Ghost, what if you also have the modifiers that give you 25% cheaper upgrades and 25 % faster upgrades.

** not sure about the percentages, but I believe there are modifiers similar to these
I have both. The money racked up with all bonuses with JUST the level 3 NC would be insufficient for level 5. However for sure it will get him his level 4 upgrade with 20-40 mil left over. If I'm not mistaken my cost is somewhere near 110 mil rounded up. I can't chec cause my MT is almost at 9.

Vile Lynn
09-01-2012, 02:03 PM
... it somewhat made me feel like a blast to the past.

Hey Ghost :) Good to see you posting again... it sure does feel like a blast to the past!

Ghost818
09-01-2012, 02:09 PM
It was the perfect opportunity cause I have all the necessary bonuses to answer correctly ( unless I'm missing some ever since the 10 event style ended)? Otherwise I don't really have much to add to most of the threads these days o.O

Murda
09-01-2012, 04:59 PM
Ghost, just to given you some work for extra credit. What if at the beginning of the 31 days you have enough money banked for the level 4 upgrade, so you upgrade to level 4 at the beginning. Time of build plus collections enough to get to level 5?

Ghost818
09-01-2012, 05:12 PM
Ghost, just to given you some work for extra credit. What if at the beginning of the 31 days you have enough money banked for the level 4 upgrade, so you upgrade to level 4 at the beginning. Time of build plus collections enough to get to level 5?
I can tell you in about 20 hours + upgrade time to level 4 cause my response was based on my current situation ( both my NCs are at level 3) all #s were taken from my collections and bonuses I don't have access to any specific spreadsheets at the moment :/

Vile Lynn
09-05-2012, 02:39 AM
er - ...We really need your help & want to trust that you won't go away like all the others.

Did I call it or what?! Hmm.
At least an every-other-daily-poster Forum Mod would be nice.

What happened, er?

dudeman
09-05-2012, 08:59 AM
Did I call it or what?! Hmm.
At least an every-other-daily-poster Forum Mod would be nice.

What happened, er?

He pretty much signed off right at the end of post #1.

Let 'er rip!

He's likely resting peacefully with a jamba juice somewhere.

Vile Lynn
09-05-2012, 11:48 AM

And listening to the crickets chirp.

Paulio
09-05-2012, 12:05 PM
I don't think he expected all the tough questions he got. Probably overwhelmed him. Shoulda started in the KA or MW forums first.

(er), if you're reading this, we still have faith that you'll do a better job at keeping us informed. Please don't let us down.

Sasha54
09-05-2012, 12:06 PM
He didn't even answer my question - about how old he was?

Jeez you would think I had asked something controversial - like what the weather was like..........lol

Sasha54
09-05-2012, 12:07 PM
He pretty much signed off right at the end of post #1.

I think we scared him........

jobadass
09-05-2012, 05:49 PM
We fix as many as possible....we rely on the community to help determine which need to be fixed first!Quite possibly the funniest thing I ever heard on this forum....JC, you're "er", right?

Burn
09-05-2012, 06:14 PM
Has he left?

I didn't get my question answered, or even acknowledged. So I thought he was perfect for the job. Maybe he got promoted. Head of Customer Contempt.

Or maybe he's just gone back to tweeting empty blah blah to the wider world. Easier gig. Polite jibber jabber with no expectation to deliver anything of consequence.

ivan4runner
09-05-2012, 11:09 PM
In need of help I just got a new phone and need to transfer my game to new I set up a Fuzio ID and pass but now my pass is not working how can I reset I cant even find a contact for the developer???? HELP

Ghost818
09-05-2012, 11:14 PM
In need of help I just got a new phone and need to transfer my game to new I set up a Fuzio ID and pass but now my pass is not working how can I reset I cant even find a contact for the developer???? HELP
Go to the in game menu, tap on "More" then "Help" top left corner you will see "Contact Support" tap that and email support notify them of your issue, however if you ever posted your old mafia code on the forum, or if you remember it or had it written down make sure to include that information when you contact them. Goodluck.