PDA

View Full Version : What to do next???

Bronson
08-31-2012, 10:00 AM
When I started KA my main goal was getting a Breeding Den to lvl 10 so I had all the steps planned out. First start of very slowly building up a good IPH and maxing out the vault, then levelling up for the Wizard Spire for some High Priests to get the best defence before getting my manors built and then moving up to level 50 for the ultimate goal. BD10 is now complete and I am at level 51 so what is next???

Should I camp out a bit longer build up the army of dragons and try and beat the boss using only cash?

Should I slowly level up building my army up and upgrade the IPH and beast boost buildings?

Should I go on a rampage and whoop everyone in sight and build my army off ill gotten gains?

I know which is the most challenging and which is the most fun but what would you guys do? Kennel to 10, manors to 10, 1500 dragons? Mix it with the whales? Let me know.

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
08-31-2012, 10:06 AM
All of the above!

I would start off working the building the army -- when the boss events come, you will be gaining a much larger amount of indestructible units since your attack level will allow you to get further into the boss events.

Then boost your *effective* IPH so you will be able to build your Dragon Empire even faster, in between boss events and box events (which you could participate in without fear of leveling up too fast, as your A/D will be better than most if not all for your next 20 levels).

Congrats so far! My BD's at 7 in a couple of hours, so getting there

Bronson
08-31-2012, 10:16 AM
Good luck on your BD run TLSLO. I will have 130k ready for when the upgrade finishes so that's 10 dragons in the inventory straight away.

There should be a boss event just around the corner so we will see how much further I can get. I will probably add a few allies to get the full stat boost also.

d_nickels
08-31-2012, 10:17 AM
You do whatever is most satisfying to you!

Different things are fun for different people, so you'll get different responses to your questions but not every one is right for you. For me, I think being successful in these games is being able to beat anybody and everybody and not just those at your low level. Camping has never been appealing to me because I feel like I'm missing out on the real game at the higher levels. Being able to hold your ground at the max level is winning the game, IMHO. Thats just me though, many people love the min/maxing that you can do with camping.

The_Red
08-31-2012, 10:23 AM
level up quickly and come play with the rest of us in "whale" territory. ;)

Bronson
08-31-2012, 10:27 AM
I don't have one favourite way to play and enjoy mixing it up, yep I even enjoy the self control it takes to camp for weeks on end before finally pressing that attack button.

I should have really come up with more goals and targets to hit but never expected to get the den done so soon.

Funkey monkey
08-31-2012, 10:28 AM
Personally, I would like to see if it is possible to get up to boss 40 with out gems. If you make it, less us all know.

Bronson
08-31-2012, 10:32 AM
level up quickly and come play with the rest of us in "whale" territory. ;)

Worst idea so far lol. I'm no where near ready for that! If they come out with some good honor units I would PVP my way up there and use that to supplement the dragons. I haven't spent any of my built up honor as yet so I have a nice stockpile to use.

BadNews
08-31-2012, 11:04 AM
May I ask how many do you have? I got 40k honor, but I'm over lvl 100

You can upgrade to lvl 64 (not sure) to unlock the last map.
Try to get the best weapons for you class and army.

Crazy Canuck
08-31-2012, 11:09 AM
I would say max out beast kennel!! If your building a dragon army why not make them as powerful as possible?

GetItOn
08-31-2012, 11:12 AM
I would say max out beast kennel!! If your building a dragon army why not make them as powerful as possible?

(thumbs up)

SoccerStud
08-31-2012, 11:23 AM
What are your stats for comparison to mine?
Thanks!

Bea
08-31-2012, 11:36 AM
I think more manor upgrades because the sooner you invest in economy the sooner you get it back. Of course if you get attacked over vault you can quickly sink the money into dragons, which is quite a satisfying contingency plan :D

My priorites change all the time, it's what makes the game interesting.

Bronson
08-31-2012, 12:31 PM
I only have 10k honor didn't see the point doing much PVP with cas rates so camped.

My stats are below. Nothing to write home about just wanted enough to get my den as all other money spent on units would be wasted.

http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii629/Bronson0502/3163BFAA-655F-4A3D-8D98-CC117DC0298F-1749-0000011A6FE54464.jpg

Bronson
08-31-2012, 12:32 PM
@Bea that's a good plan, will also be ridiculously hard to upgrade manors in higher levels.