PDA

View Full Version : In Game Cash

Fig O Ni
08-30-2012, 09:21 PM
Playing this game for a year, but this game has changed so much.

Just realised that building and upgrading buildings are a waste of time for me.

I'm making 600k per hour but only need around 13k an hour if there is a event on otherwise I don't see why I need ingame cash.

I'm not even going to bank my cash anymore as I'm not building or upgrading or expanding my hood no more.

Yes, it's true the ingame weapons are siht.

Does this make sense did I waste my time getting my economy up?

LOL:p

Jack Bauer 24
08-30-2012, 09:25 PM
Just a small part of the game. I'm a little OCD and want to upgrade buildings just to max them out. Don't know if I'll be able to, but honestly it's one of the few things that's keeping me playing this game for a year now.

Dravak
08-30-2012, 09:33 PM
For gaming stats of pvp no , also cause cash is too easily hacked , while legit players spent ages to upgrade buildings.
Let say others do it in a fraction of minutes ... without gold .

So basically for cash to become a viable mean , everything has to be secured down , which at this point is impossible for them .
So basically you do it for the IPH , and the gameing reward like this year aniversary , oh before the event end , do bank your money FIG , to boost your IPH ;)

So yeah having high IPH collection does get you a nice price once in a while , if they can figure out who is legit , who is fake >.< .

mnju_03
08-30-2012, 09:35 PM
I....Don't...Care....

Dravak
08-30-2012, 09:41 PM
I....Don't...Care....

But you used to do :p
And no you shouldn't care at this point , just have fun :)

Fig O Ni
08-30-2012, 09:50 PM
True but my hood looks fine, I've just have been collecting my 24 & 48, left every other building but started using the adult movie for the event as they are good as 1h timers.

I think the bank it the biggest thief in the game, shame never got the emerald burner.
I don't see the point of worrying every so so hours to collect a building, not because you need the money but you don't want someone with around 10k+ attack less then your defence & under 50k iph robbing your buildings.

McLovin
08-30-2012, 09:54 PM
What about explosives and defence buildings? Both can improve your PVP and a healthy economy to afford them can facilitate saving your stamina for fighting as opposed to robbing for $$ and respect. The Jet is also a (very) end game cash item worth purchasing for its unrivalled vehicle defence.

This is unusually cynical for you, Fig.

You too mnju.

Fig O Ni
08-30-2012, 10:22 PM
This is unusually cynical for you, Fig.

Agreed but there is no improvement.

My goal is build 125 building and I know after that goal is build 150 and after that build 175 it must be more but can't confirm.

Now in truth we know defense buildings don't work good when your defending a building from a rob.
Explosive can be used even it you successfully win a rival attack.

If I was getting iph as high as possible by building them to lvl 10 I probably never be able to buy 1 for 84mil as that money be better used in upgrading.

Someone said it takes years to get every building to lvl 10 without using gold.

Also the rule to this game changes without notice.

Steve0
08-30-2012, 10:31 PM
Fig just do what you do. you were no banking anyway right. yes in game is worthless but it passes the time doing something with pixels.

mnju_03
08-30-2012, 10:31 PM
I have to build 200 buildings now.

Fig O Ni
08-30-2012, 10:37 PM
Fig just do what you do. you were no banking anyway right. yes in game is worthless but it passes the time doing something with pixels.

Well said, I'm voting for you in the next election.

balax
08-30-2012, 10:56 PM
the best defence (non gold) items cab be bought with in game cash
dual macine guns 7/19, fbi shields 1/24 (if not FCG), Yachts 5/23
u need good economy for those or very good stats to rob others
u also need money for explosives

if u r full of all the above then yes money buildings are a waste of time if u don't have fun upgrading them.
Of course u never know in the future if there are going to be even stronger items

Nudie
08-30-2012, 10:59 PM
I....Don't...Care....

My sentiments exactly. Let's go get drunk. :p

mnju_03
08-30-2012, 11:01 PM
My sentiments exactly. Let's go get drunk. :p

You just get me so well...

Zendfrim
08-30-2012, 11:24 PM
It's definitely not right that there aren't more worthwhile investments for in game cash. Someone can have a crappy hood as a tactic. Without good hoods, half the reason for attacking goes away as does the whole reason for robbing. This is a fundamental flaw with the game, not to mention the fact that defense in this game is not set up or displayed properly.

I am led to believe this will not change.

That said, you must decide what you like to do in the game. I like in game cash and will always be in favor of it getting used more in the future, as well as good hoods being made a mandatory fixture in the game. If you like attacking, attack, robbing, then rob, if you like giving funzio 50% of your income, have a blast.

I will save what little I make for my level 10 nightclub goal, make a few billion, and disappear one day.

Nudie
08-30-2012, 11:46 PM
You just get me so well...

I'm feeling the love, let's be bum chums. :o

Bala82
08-31-2012, 02:45 AM
Well in game cash might useless but you challenge yourself if you really don't care for cash than don't bank it and try to see if you purchase most expensive equipment available that should keep you busy for sometime. if you really want a challenge buy same expensive equipment as much as number mafia member.

Dr BoneCrusher
08-31-2012, 02:53 AM
Fig, when you say the rules change with out notice, that should be enough to keep improving your hood. All of the players that liked farming, recived a nice boost when the new areas opened up. So, what's next, new respect point items or cash items that are worth wild. A well rounded player will have the most fun in this game, because when one aspect of this game is stale another will keep you engaged.

Bala82
08-31-2012, 03:18 AM
A well rounded player will have the most fun in this game, because when one aspect of this game is stale another will keep you engaged.

That's the key to making this game last longer :)

Sasha54
08-31-2012, 06:23 AM
Agreed but there is no improvement.

My goal is build 125 building and I know after that goal is build 150 and after that build 175 it must be more but can't confirm.

Now in truth we know defense buildings don't work good when your defending a building from a rob.
Explosive can be used even it you successfully win a rival attack.

If I was getting iph as high as possible by building them to lvl 10 I probably never be able to buy 1 for 84mil as that money be better used in upgrading.

Someone said it takes years to get every building to lvl 10 without using gold.

Also the rule to this game changes without notice.

are you doing all the goals?

Fig O Ni
08-31-2012, 06:26 AM
I see guys, I think I was just being negative.

I always loved the game but the game need a new set of goals too just to keep the game interesting.

I did love the epic boss event that was great, these top 25 event are cool too but I don't see me getting the magic 20 need for the golden pistol but oh well.

The 1 year anniversary event a bit useless, will there be a leaderboard after the event to see what the threshold was for each goal.

Muju & Nudie go chum your bums in someone else's thread.

Bala82
08-31-2012, 07:57 AM
Question is have you complete all goals currently in the game ?

There's no point in creating new ones until there are number players completed all goals set by the game :)

Dravak
08-31-2012, 08:11 AM
The goals need to be more rewarding , but the whole problem is currently .
No respec weapons can be introduced , no cash weapons , cause of cheaters.

So that is the biggest problems , since gold buyers and participant who can get past 66k are immune to the copy paste cheaters .
For them to introduce new power creep in cash items and respec , means the copy paste would get past 100k..
Causing more mayhem , so don't blaim them for holding up on those stuff .

When mark hinted they are already there , it simply not viable to introduce those stuff , in this envoirement yet .

mnju_03
08-31-2012, 08:19 AM
Bum chummers. lol.

murf
08-31-2012, 08:19 AM
Playing this game for a year, but this game has changed so much.

Just realised that building and upgrading buildings are a waste of time for me.

I'm making 600k per hour but only need around 13k an hour if there is a event on otherwise I don't see why I need ingame cash.

I'm not even going to bank my cash anymore as I'm not building or upgrading or expanding my hood no more.

Yes, it's true the ingame weapons are siht.

Does this make sense did I waste my time getting my economy up?

LOL:p

People talk about economy being a waste...but what is the goal of this game anyway???? It depends on what your goal of the game is...

If your goal is to increase your attack and defense stats, in-game cash is marginally useful you could buy Dual Machine Guns and FBI shields and eventually Jets. (edit: and explosives)

For me economy is one of the goals of the game...it's equal, for me, to being strong in attack/defense and to me it costs less gold for me to focus on, so it's actually a more enjoyable end goal for me.

Zendfrim
08-31-2012, 09:08 AM
Fig, when you say the rules change with out notice, that should be enough to keep improving your hood. All of the players that liked farming, recived a nice boost when the new areas opened up. So, what's next, new respect point items or cash items that are worth wild. A well rounded player will have the most fun in this game, because when one aspect of this game is stale another will keep you engaged.this is the outlook to have. Hopefully by the time I reach my goals, there will be new things in the area of the game I enjoy the most.

Thinks
08-31-2012, 09:45 AM
It took you a year to realize that in game money was useless? It's like a repeditive cycle. You upgrade buildings to make more money. You make more money so you can upgrade buildings to a higher level. (Rinse and repeat)

Aside from explosives, there's really no point to the in-game money. Which is why I am mistified that people get so bent out of shape when they get robbed.

Fig, I'm currently at $2.27 million/iph. But thats not enough... I need more! The way I see it is, the more money I make, the more money I get to spend on h00kers and bl0w. The more h00kers and bl0w I have, the more I feel like a big shot in Crime City and the happier I am. :)

Dravak
08-31-2012, 09:48 AM
LoL thinks but I am getting all those at lowbie level , do we even have to bother to upgrade ;)
Or level again ?

murf
08-31-2012, 09:49 AM
It took you a year to realize that in game money was useless? It's like a repeditive cycle. You upgrade buildings to make more money. You make more money so you can upgrade buildings to a higher level. (Rinse and repeat)

Aside from explosives, there's really no point to the in-game money. Which is why I am mistified that people get so bent out of shape when they get robbed.

Fig, I'm currently at $2.27 million/iph. But thats not enough... I need more! The way I see it is, the more money I make, the more money I get to spend on h00kers and bl0w. The more h00kers and bl0w I have, the more I feel like a big shot in Crime City and the happier I am. :)

Thinks, again, what do you mean by useless? What is the point of this game? I think part of the point of this whole game is to have the highest earning economy you can. Obviously you do too, since you have a very high income.