PDA

View Full Version : How do u earn free gold from tapjoy

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
08-30-2012, 09:02 PM
Can someone explain in detail please im not sure how it works,ingame and through the tapjoy website /..??

TonySpaghetti
08-30-2012, 09:04 PM
You click on the "Tap here to earn free gold". I've picked up around 150 free gold today.

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
08-30-2012, 09:52 PM
Is that from ingame cc or the website

Steve0
08-30-2012, 10:03 PM
Ios or droid ?

TonySpaghetti
08-30-2012, 10:04 PM
Is that from ingame cc or the website

Both. Extra characters

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
08-30-2012, 10:17 PM
android,, cant get my ingame gold because its empty it doesnt show anything for the past 2 weeks,, and the tspjoy site i dnt know how to retreive gold from their site

TonySpaghetti
08-30-2012, 10:20 PM
android,, cant get my ingame gold because its empty it doesnt show anything for the past 2 weeks,, and the tspjoy site i dnt know how to retreive gold from their site

Sucks to be you. The website is just as easy as in-game. Click the thing, it launches the app store, install the game, play it, delete it... Not rocket science.

Steve0
08-30-2012, 10:21 PM
that explains half of it. tapjoy site, did it alow you to sync with your device? thats how it is with Iphone

TonySpaghetti
08-30-2012, 10:29 PM
that explains half of it. tapjoy site, did it alow you to sync with your device? thats how it is with Iphone

I'm on iOS.

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
08-30-2012, 10:30 PM
on android when i m on the tapjoy web site do i clik more apps and download them??bevause when i clik on earn in the website it doesnt load gold offers

TonySpaghetti
08-30-2012, 10:33 PM
on android when i m on the tapjoy web site do i clik more apps and download them??bevause when i clik on earn in the website it doesnt load gold offers

I dunno how it works for Android. All I do know is that the TapJoy issues are handled by the TapJoy support team, not GREEd. You might want to ask them what the deal is.

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
08-30-2012, 10:35 PM
i dnt think my tapjoy loads any offers

Steve0
08-30-2012, 10:37 PM
I dunno how it works for Android. All I do know is that the TapJoy issues are handled by the TapJoy support team, not GREEd. You might want to ask them what the deal is.I have not heard a word about some tickets Ive sent in.

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
08-31-2012, 12:40 AM
couldnt manage it im installing games but its not transferring the golf to cc y?

viperver1
08-31-2012, 01:20 AM
I'm on that now but Crime City isn't recorded in My Apps from my Nexus 7.

Still I would like to earn gold from this app. :(

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
08-31-2012, 02:07 AM
doesnt work man wtf this sux never benefitted on tapjoy n i dont think i ever am.

Lonestoner
08-31-2012, 11:27 AM
I got a response from Tapjoy a while back, and all they said was "If the game you have installed is not on your installed apps list, it is not currently supported by Tapjoy." Which I know is garbage, since everyone else seems to be using it just fine with Crime City. I never got it to recognize the game though, and I'm on android. Seems to be a problem with android. (Go figure)

chbranch
08-31-2012, 11:34 AM
If you are on android, you have to visit tapjoy from inside the CC game. The app doesn't currently work on android like it does if you are on ios. Just choose an offer, i.e. download a game, make sure you know if you gotta reach a certain level or just run it, exit out of the game and return to crime city and ur gold should be in your account.

TonySpaghetti
08-31-2012, 12:48 PM
I have not heard a word about some tickets Ive sent in.

Check your junk mail. I got an automated response fromo them that went right to junk.

viperver1
09-01-2012, 08:03 PM
If you are on android, you have to visit tapjoy from inside the CC game.
How? I don't see inside CC of any way of going to Tapjoy. It's true that their app doesn't work properly on android but how can we do that when all we got is offers?

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
09-01-2012, 10:35 PM
when im in tapjoy from my androiod, it sais issue fetching offers please try again, but never loads in to the offeers ive sent a ticket thru , and wat they said was pleasse send us a snapshot of the error message, ive sent the snapshot 4 times and they still are saying send the snapshot. very poor service. and still it doesnt work neither have i heard from them

dudeman
09-01-2012, 10:54 PM
One thing I've learned about Tapjoy is that if it doesn't work then it doesn't work. If it does work, which it normally does for me, I can still expect some free offers to not work.

My in game button disappeared a long time ago, but the website still works fine. When it's not having trouble fetching stuff.

Harry Tuttle
09-02-2012, 07:49 AM
How? I don't see inside CC of any way of going to Tapjoy. It's true that their app doesn't work properly on android but how can we do that when all we got is offers?

There's no Tapjoy while events are active. Maybe that's your problem?

viperver1
09-03-2012, 12:19 AM
I'm sure that I don't have any events on my android tablet (Asus Nexus) but it's still not showing up inside CC. I've tried contacting their support but it's seems that they are taking a lot of time sorting out others rather than mine. :(

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
09-03-2012, 12:30 AM
viperver1 ive got the same problem my cc earn free gold section doesnt even load its sais error loadiing page lol ive beenwaiting on their reply for 2 weeks now, sent out like 4 tikets

nopenopenope
09-03-2012, 06:09 AM
wah wah karma is a b...

iteachem
09-03-2012, 06:12 AM
wah wah karma is a b...

With apologies to Joeycool for stealing his tactics

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/W7Tcv.gif

TonySpaghetti
09-03-2012, 07:30 AM

You sir, are full of it. There's an event going on right now and I scored 30 gold yesterday with TapJoy.

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
09-03-2012, 03:26 PM
no android exclusive for us , and 2 months ago was the last update for android how crap

M00nsh1n3
09-03-2012, 04:00 PM
Ms13? Are you serious?

Harry Tuttle
09-03-2012, 10:39 PM
You sir, are full of it. There's an event going on right now and I scored 30 gold yesterday with TapJoy.

Well, I could be wrong - it wouldn't be the first time. I'll check to make sure after the next event starts, but I'm pretty sure the "earn free gold" button isn't there in game during events on android. You can buy gold but not TapJoy, and of course the TapJoy site doesn't work with droid CC. If I'm wrong then I apologise in advance, if I'm right then you owe me a beer Tony :)

TonySpaghetti
09-03-2012, 10:42 PM
Well, I could be wrong - it wouldn't be the first time. I'll check to make sure after the next event starts, but I'm pretty sure the "earn free gold" button isn't there in game during events on android. You can buy gold but not TapJoy, and of course the TapJoy site doesn't work with droid CC. If I'm wrong then I apologise in advance, if I'm right then you owe me a beer Tony :)

That's a shˇtty deal... If you're wrong all I get is an apology and if you're right I have to fork out a beer? There's an event on right now... I'll prove it. ;)

Brb with a screenshot.

Edit: here are the screenshots:

http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj602/TonySpaghetti/a227a9f3.jpg
http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj602/TonySpaghetti/f273a64c.jpg

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
09-03-2012, 10:59 PM
thats ios only

TonySpaghetti
09-03-2012, 11:04 PM
thats ios only

Yup. I don't play on my android.

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
09-03-2012, 11:09 PM
see for andriod its only 2 gold per day + thats if ur tapjoy works

TonySpaghetti
09-03-2012, 11:17 PM
see for andriod its only 2 gold per day + thats if ur tapjoy works

That blows.

Harry Tuttle
09-03-2012, 11:36 PM
That's a shˇtty deal... If you're wrong all I get is an apology and if you're right I have to fork out a beer? There's an event on right now... I'll prove it. ;)

Brb with a screenshot.

(Took your screenshots out of the quote)

Lol OK If I'm wrong I'll buy you a beer, or your poison of choice. I think we're talking about OS differences here and we're gonna end up both right, in which case we take turns buying rounds til someone passes out :) I just checked and there's no Droid event yet but when it comes up I'll get you a screen cap.

I just noticed that you're in Montreal.... I've heard stories about the strip clubs there :D Not that it matters but I grew up in Calgary but moved to Illinois in 2005. Looking forward to sharing rounds or buying rounds or whatever :D

I thought maybe the event you were talking about would show up at midnight PST (that's when my scratchers show) but hasn't happened yet, and I got my scratchers. Bed time for me.... maybe tomorrow.

Swifty
09-04-2012, 07:19 AM
after successfully using tapjoy(ios) for months, i now have non-stop trouble with offers loading.

TonySpaghetti
09-04-2012, 07:25 AM
I just noticed that you're in Montreal.... I've heard stories about the strip clubs there :D Not that it matters but I grew up in Calgary but moved to Illinois in 2005. Looking forward to sharing rounds or buying rounds or whatever :D

Yeah, Montreal strip clubs are pretty legendary. :). This city rocks.

I suspect you're right that we're both right. Reading all these Android-related posts on the forum, it looks like you guys consistently get the short end of the stripper pole. Lol

Lonestoner
09-04-2012, 10:03 AM
You're both very close, but still wrong. When there is a gold sale going on, you can't do free offers from inside CC. You may be thinking it was events because the last gold sale was also at the same time as an event. That's the only time I haven't been able to access offers personally. ;)

I actually have gotten the tapjoy site to work recently, WITH ANDROID, by going to the site from my phone! I can also still use the "Tap to earn free gold" button from inside CC, that has completely different offers as well! I'm not sure what happened, or what they fixed since I signed up for Tapjoy about a month or so ago, but, it picked up CC as an installed game and now I have tons of offers for it. So definitely give it a go again, from your phone, make sure to sync your phone to your account, and it should eventually work. All I did was download the Tapjoy app (which isn't an app at all, just a link to their site to signup), signed up, saw that it didn't work so I uninstalled the app (link), and left it alone until I decided to check it again yesterday.

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
09-04-2012, 02:44 PM
tapjoy still doesnt load offers for me , it works when i do it from my pc but that way the gold doesnt get transfered. does anyone use their pc to retreive gold??

Harry Tuttle
09-04-2012, 10:32 PM
OK Tony, I guess I owe you a drink. I just got the event and GUESS WHAT? The TapJoy button is there. I guess it must be like lonestoner said... the gold sale was concurrent with the event and that's what makes TapJoy unavailable. I learned how to insert a screen cap just to prove I was right too! lol

TonySpaghetti
09-04-2012, 10:35 PM
OK Tony, I guess I owe you a drink. I just got the event and GUESS WHAT? The TapJoy button is there. I guess it must be like lonestoner said... the gold sale was concurrent with the event and that's what makes TapJoy unavailable. I learned how to insert a screen cap just to prove I was right too! lol

Don't let that new knowledge go to waste. Let's see a screen cap of your new event.

Harry Tuttle
09-04-2012, 10:52 PM
Don't let that new knowledge go to waste. Let's see a screen cap of your new event.

WOW you're quick! Were you waiting to pounce and claim your prize? Lol.... here ya go:

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r527/HarryTuttle0612/1854f4b1.jpg
http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r527/HarryTuttle0612/d885f728.jpg
http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r527/HarryTuttle0612/3cd124a9.jpg

and here's one of the fully functioning TapJoy button

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r527/HarryTuttle0612/93768354.jpg

TonySpaghetti
09-04-2012, 10:58 PM
Top prize has some sweet stats. Lol @ the leader board - that was the one that was being displayed at the end of the iOS auto-crate event. GREEd are a bunch of amateurs.

It would seem that I owe you a drink too. Make mine a CC&7 por favor.

Harry Tuttle
09-04-2012, 11:09 PM
Cool CC&7 rounds it is then :) Maybe we'll have to do it here so we can teach some Americans what whiskey (rye) is supposed to be. Maybe you could bring a couple cases of Kokanee? It's been a while.

TonySpaghetti
09-04-2012, 11:11 PM
Cool CC&7 rounds it is then :) Maybe we'll have to do it here so we can teach some Americans what whiskey (rye) is supposed to be. Maybe you could bring a couple cases of Kokanee? It's been a while.

Can you even get Canadian Club in the states?

Harry Tuttle
09-04-2012, 11:20 PM
Oh yeah, it's everywhere but it's special cause it's IMPORTED lol and also Seagram's 7 - that's my usual, 7&7.

TonySpaghetti
09-04-2012, 11:24 PM
Oh yeah, it's everywhere but it's special cause it's IMPORTED lol and also Seagram's 7 - that's my usual, 7&7.

Never had Seagram's 7. There's a highway here that runs next to Seagrams that always smells lovely. That stretch of road is called the Whiskey Trench. :)

That skull vodka is from Nfld I think. Or Labrador. One of the two.

McRx
09-06-2012, 04:16 AM
i tryed tapjoy for the last week and no luck in getting free gold : / im on a droid 4 running android 4.0.4. how can i get tapjoy to work? also tapjoy shows me as having 2 crime city apps no matter how many times in uninstall/install the app/link for tapjoy.. if anyone has got tapjoy to work with androids let me know please i cant get this it work at all. i sent in many ticketsto tapjoy but it seems like that dont care so figured id ask on here if anyone has any ideas on how to get it to work...

thanks
- Mc Rx

viperver1
09-06-2012, 05:04 AM
I tried support and they got back to me today. I'm sure hopefully they resolve my issue for Nexus 7 and allow me to get gold from Tapjoy. It only took me a week to hear back from them.

Harry Tuttle
09-06-2012, 07:30 AM
I just tested TapJoy on my Droid tablet and it worked for me... received 5 gold for "little dragon" lol.

Lonestoner
09-06-2012, 12:07 PM
I just tested TapJoy on my Droid tablet and it worked for me... received 5 gold for "little dragon" lol.

That's one of the ones that hasn't worked yet for me. :( I sent in a ticket though, waiting to hear back..

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
09-06-2012, 03:35 PM
doesnt even load for me

kitzune
09-06-2012, 05:14 PM

Brb with a screenshot.

the only time I've seen tapjoy link disappear was when they were having the special sale on gold.

AxiwixA
09-06-2012, 11:33 PM
I too was having trouble getting the offers to load up on the Web page for tapjoy on my Android knowing that i had it working last week. Then i forgot that i had installed the hosts file under /ect/ folder. So i just renamed it hosts.bak until i was done with Mt tapjoy offers and renamed it back. Hope this helps some of y'all folks having trouble

AxiwixA
09-06-2012, 11:46 PM
Chances are if you have a custom ROM on your Android device you have the hosts file. Tapjoy app works fine in gingerbread and ics used it on both. Also I'd you have a an adblocker app installed on a stock phone then disable it while your using tapjoy could make all the difference. Just throwing out my fix i had to do with my phone to use the app on Android

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
09-07-2012, 03:32 PM
man so ur telling me if ive installed rom on my android it will run good no actually after i installed the rom my tapjoy dissappeared

AxiwixA
09-07-2012, 05:25 PM
No what I'm saying is if you did install a new ROM. A file explorer with root access go to your root folder then to /etc folder and rename your hosts file to hosts.bak then use tapjoy then just name it back after. That is the file your phone looks to to see what Web pages are blocked.
So go to /etc
Rename hosts
Use tapjoy
Rename it back to hosts again

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
09-07-2012, 05:36 PM
i need a better explanation that 1 suked lol sorri ;)

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
09-07-2012, 05:37 PM
if uve got an android just explain the folders

nopenopenope
09-07-2012, 07:20 PM
No what I'm saying is...

Don't waste your time on this toolbag.

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
09-07-2012, 08:04 PM
Don't waste your time on this toolbag.

ur sisters the tool bag

nopenopenope
09-07-2012, 08:11 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/4/camb3.PNG

Lonestoner
09-07-2012, 09:09 PM
i need a better explanation that 1 suked lol sorri ;)

He did explain it fine.. Your root folder is your main android folder. Inside that is a folder called etc. Inside that folder is a hosts file. Rename it to hosts.bak, then go use tapjoy. Change it back when done using tapjoy. Doesn't really get much more simple than that. ;)

AxiwixA
09-07-2012, 10:08 PM
There is a file named hosts in the /etc folder on your phone.
You will need a file browser with root access and have you're phone rooted as well
Open the file browser i use es explorer there are others, go into settings and show hidden files and give root access to the file browser with read and write permissions.
Then go to the root directory or / look for a folder named etc in this folder is a file named "hosts" rename it to "hosts.bak"
Then open tapjoy and you should be able to load the others now
When done with the offers you wasn't to do change the name of the file back to"hosts" do you don't get all the pop ups and other annoying things this file blocks

TruthHurts
09-07-2012, 10:18 PM
This guy knows how to get gold, he is asking over and over because he thinks it's funny. People, stop responding to him. He has been banned more times than anyone, and will be gone again soon.

Welcome to the forum, keep your hands inside the ride at all times, and do not feed the animals!

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
09-08-2012, 01:05 AM
na seriously d1psh1t im trying to get something done here can u girls stop bugging me

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
09-08-2012, 01:08 AM
i dnt think ive got a root folder for samsung s3,, im using the omega rom any 1 else using that???

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
09-08-2012, 01:40 AM
no root file in my sd/ nop or my explorer maybe its named something else