PDA

View Full Version : Someone please tell me that maxXx and Grimly are not cheating

kykboxr
08-30-2012, 06:30 PM
700 opens and 500 opens for one event without cheating? What are we talking about, 10 vaults or more? One event? Seen their name up there before too. Something is afoot.

Dravak
08-30-2012, 06:39 PM
If they didn't spent around 30-50k gold :p , that says enough ;)
So don't worry about it they will be judge on that basis , 1000 box openings = 30 gold with reset .
Not even counting stamina and energy replenish .

So just stop panicking , it is the gold burned that is of interest , not the items gained .
sorry free players don't have to apply for these events . so no way they can cheat on gold burned :p

Let it go , witch hunt is not necessary for both of them :) .
So Gree got it covered !

The Billionaire
08-30-2012, 06:46 PM
They're not cheating, you feel better now? lol

kykboxr
08-30-2012, 07:16 PM
They're not cheating, you feel better now? lol

B, I know your hoods, I know you've done a fair share of buying, and your hoods speak for themselves, ESP Avon. That being said, I never see you in the list. Nothing against it, but you're smart enough in knowing where will the gold go. I've seen them in the top 25 in a bevy of events, and this one is plain ridiculous. They are spending hand over fist for this game. If they are truly blessed with that cash, I salute them, but with all the hacks going on, I'm inclined to assume they are cheating, that is all. Maybe they aren't, but sheer money and the thought of them dropping $1,000 for one event is, well, silly.

Polarbear
08-30-2012, 07:18 PM
They are obviously cheating at life, with all that disposable income.

(CCC)Dipstik
08-30-2012, 07:19 PM
They have e-penises THIS big:

8===========================================D

Vile Lynn
08-30-2012, 07:32 PM
needs a bigger font size

KemoKidd
08-30-2012, 07:37 PM
Looooooooooootta money is what I think. Koralene was lucky enough to have no one compete with her but if you remember she had over 300 by day 2. If someone was competing with that top spot I bet that event would have ended up just as crazy. Dont get me wrong, seeing over 700 items blows my mind as well. However, I do believe they are simply spending a ton of money.

Paulio
08-30-2012, 08:54 PM
10 vaults? Try at least 40

The Billionaire
08-30-2012, 09:07 PM
B, I know your hoods, I know you've done a fair share of buying, and your hoods speak for themselves, ESP Avon. That being said, I never see you in the list. Nothing against it, but you're smart enough in knowing where will the gold go. I've seen them in the top 25 in a bevy of events, and this one is plain ridiculous. They are spending hand over fist for this game. If they are truly blessed with that cash, I salute them, but with all the hacks going on, I'm inclined to assume they are cheating, that is all. Maybe they aren't, but sheer money and the thought of them dropping $1,000 for one event is, well, silly.

You will never see me on the list unless the modifier is an absolute game changer. Money is not a problem for me but i can't justify spending 10 vaults on an event to win a couple of items and a poor modifier. 10 vaults worth of gold could boost your stats in many better ways than winning one event.

I am a free player for these events now because there's no incentive to spend gold to even get the top 250 prize because there's no modifier. However, if an event comes along where the modifier is worth the investment then i may well consider going for it.

The guys at the top of the leaderboard are obviously very rich people and if they can spend close to $4,000 on an event and not bat an eye lid then why not. If they can't afford it then they are very stupid and need to seek help. IMO they are stupid because if you spend $4,000 on crates the stat increase would be huge compared to the stat increase they will get from this event. Anyway i don't know either of the players so i can't judge or comment and everyone has their own style of play and spending limits. It might be that their stats are already off the hook and buying a shed load of crates won't give them much of a stat boost whereas the event modifier would.

Anyhow there can only be one winner so i'm expecting a lot more drama between now and the end of the event. I'm surprised neither of them adopted Koralene's tactic of getting so far ahead that nobody will bother challenging.

Lessons will be learnt but then again if they're that rich the only lesson they might learn is that they didn't spend enough.

As far as cheating goes i'm sure Gree are constantly monitoring all the players in the top 25. I'm sure they would put a stop to any kind of gold hack immediately because if gold could be hacked it means Gree would be the loser for once.

jobadass
08-30-2012, 09:24 PM
my penis is larger than theirs. that's why I don't buy gold.

Polarbear
08-30-2012, 09:25 PM

LOL obviously we don't have to overcompensate!

Dravak
08-30-2012, 09:28 PM

Damnit Job you now make me cry ;) ..... Q.Q bleh I need to compensate something ;)

LoL it really made me laugh job :D

Bea
08-30-2012, 11:14 PM

Even MY penis is larger than theirs. (But not as big as Koralene's.)

mnju_03
08-30-2012, 11:15 PM

These are facts! lol.

Nudie
08-30-2012, 11:17 PM

OMG! My dreams and fantasies are shattered. :(

Bea
08-30-2012, 11:24 PM
OMG! My dreams and fantasies are shattered. :(

I know, Nudie, I'm sorry I told you mine was bigger than Kors'. It was penis envy.

Nudie
08-30-2012, 11:49 PM
I know, Nudie, I'm sorry I told you mine was bigger than Kors'. It was penis envy.

pmsl. CC the game where all the women have huge ****s and the guys pretend to be girls. :p

NTM
08-31-2012, 12:53 AM
10 vaults ? no no.. more and more than 10 sure... why ?

for 1 vault u can have if u are lucky maybe 5/6 Proof no more.. i have try one time and i spend more 700 Gold for only 4 Proof so...

10 are not the good number.. i think they spend more than 50 vaults at the moment.. cheat ? dunno... but credit card stolen maybe yup... maybe buy credit card and buy here with real money stealing.. !

Burn
08-31-2012, 04:19 AM

Such an innocent statement, but so very very true. ;)

I'm sure Koralene is a lovely guy outside of the game, but I've seen a very different side to him of late - apparently any friendship we ever had has been put in the bin, because I have chosen 'friends' in the game that he doesn't approve of.

Yeah, you can do that, you can tell me what to do because you posted pictures of a pretty girl on here.

There are some genuinely strange people playing this game. Someone should capture one of them live and do experiments on them - I bet they'd find all kinds of weird new info, or even name a few new conditions: Netanoia, Cybertransexification, Googliatricosmosis.

Of course plain old 'Mad' works just fine for me.

(CCC)Dipstik
08-31-2012, 04:48 AM
You're just jealous of her glorious, gigantic ****.

Vile Lynn
08-31-2012, 04:53 AM
haha, this has turned into a "TMI" thread.

Murda
08-31-2012, 02:15 PM
The only person that I can confirm is not cheating in this game is myself......EVERYONE else is a suspect.
Of course if you are not me, then I should also be a suspect to you.

I don't fall for the mindset that the leaders must be rich. The simplest explanation is usually the right explanation, and as easy as it is to cheat, the simplest explanation is that cheating is easier than spending

Dravak
08-31-2012, 02:28 PM
The only person that I can confirm is not cheating in this game is myself......EVERYONE else is a suspect.
Of course if you are not me, then I should also be a suspect to you.

I don't fall for the mindset that the leaders must be rich. The simplest explanation is usually the right explanation, and as easy as it is to cheat, the simplest explanation is that cheating is easier than spending

Well if you are so worried about others cheating , in your case with weak stats , Definetly do worry and keep reporting .

As per rule in every F2P as long you have spent and are legit , you can take a nice break and don't have to keep paying the bribe , simple solution to all problems :p .

Since everybody moans it is only a game , well take a break :) .
Aslong you know you are legit , no harm on consious or sleepless night when they ban your account .

Murda
08-31-2012, 07:51 PM
Well if you are so worried about others cheating , in your case with weak stats , Definetly do worry and keep reporting .

As per rule in every F2P as long you have spent and are legit , you can take a nice break and don't have to keep paying the bribe , simple solution to all problems :p .

Since everybody moans it is only a game , well take a break :) .
Aslong you know you are legit , no harm on consious or sleepless night when they ban your account .

You sure did make a lot of false assumptions in your response. Does it say anywhere in my post that I'm worried about cheaters, or that I have ever reported one.

As for the rest of your post.....as usual I don't have a clue what you are trying to say

Dravak
08-31-2012, 07:53 PM
You sure did make a lot of false assumptions in your response. Does it say anywhere in my post that I'm worried about cheaters, or that I have ever reported one.

As for the rest of your post.....as usual I don't have a clue what you are trying to say

I already farmed you on the way up with my old account , so q.q some more .
Very weak stats and too much ingame q.q .

Lonestoner
08-31-2012, 08:20 PM
I already farmed you on the way up with my old account , so q.q some more .
Very weak stats and too much ingame q.q .

Defensive much? Dude was just trying to say that you're assumptions were wrong, and you start talking about how you supposedly owned him while leveling.. He's also just saying your english is a bit rusty, which nobody on here can argue with.. I'm sure you even realize that you're no cunning linguist. ;)

Dravak
08-31-2012, 08:26 PM
Defensive much? Dude was just trying to say that you're assumptions were wrong, and you start talking about how you supposedly owned him while leveling.. He's also just saying your english is a bit rusty, which nobody on here can argue with.. I'm sure you even realize that you're no cunning linguist. ;)

And I am saying , what I am saying ! pftttt ... that people should stop whinning so much , especially when they have weak stats , how many posts of her I read on walls ...

That person is cheating why isn't funzio doing anything !

Pfttt all a show , sure she would cheat if she knew how . since her stats are like eh ... too low .

Lonestoner
08-31-2012, 08:36 PM
Seems to me that more non-cheaters get banned for cheating than actual cheaters.. Intriguing!!

viperver1
09-01-2012, 05:53 AM
Still, it is kinda weird that ppl who don't cheat gets banned. I was one a long time ago right before playing Castleville on FB. Still, I wouldn't ever want to cheat but if I am low on money, I'd rely on it a little to help boost mine just to make my hood competitive against most at my level.

Still, it is possible to get so many crates especially at certain points.