PDA

View Full Version : Mafia Codes capped at 50

kykboxr
08-30-2012, 01:04 PM
Saw a thread a month ago that the cap dropped to 50. I saw something that stated that even though it reflects 50, it's really more. I'm saving for a NC and want to make sure the original 300+ I had saved up are still there. Any news on that?

The Billionaire
08-30-2012, 01:31 PM
Highly annoying! It only shows 50 but does stack up more but you won't know how many until you add them.

I had the same problem. Added all the requests to find i was still 50 short.

Khayman
08-30-2012, 01:32 PM
They are there but you only can see the first 50. When you want to add the saved requests you must "accept all" a few times but you dont miss them.

Olly1
08-30-2012, 01:46 PM
I'd be careful with that 'accept all' button especially if there are a large number of requests outstanding (anything over 100 according to CCM). Makes your mafia list go crazy!

kykboxr
08-30-2012, 01:58 PM
I want to hit 300 exactly. If you accept all will it only accept 50, and you'd have to accept all again go hit 50 or if I accept all, I'm looking at a mafia of 400 and then I have to go crazy reducing. Why the change? Seems like an asinine move on Funzios part.

Olly1
08-30-2012, 02:52 PM
I 'accepted all' to around 300 invites. I gained 50 mafia according to my profile page, the other 250 seemed to have disappeared. What actually happened was that all those 300 did go in to my mafia list (ie you could visit all of them) but my display didn't recognise that. In the end I had around 4/500 mafia that I could visit but my profile only said I had ~100

I recently deleted loads of mafia, dropped down to a displayed mafia count of 10 but still had masses of members I could visit. Kept on deleting more but my displayed mafia count always stayed at 10 (which was 10 henchmen). When I was down at 10 mafia I could always see 50 mafia in my list. You can then delete 1 member and a new name appears in the list of 50. I deleted hundreds when I had '10 mafia' and can still see another 50! Quite annoying.

Dreno33
08-30-2012, 03:13 PM
you should thank them for this. i had 300+ and when i added them all. it glitches, i still only had my 5 mafia in profile, and no requests. BUT, i had 50+ people in my mafia list. CCM had to wipe it all out b/c the glitch screwed the whole thing up. THAT is annoying. this prevents THAT. stop complaining.

Olly1
08-30-2012, 03:29 PM
you should thank them for this. i had 300+ and when i added them all. it glitches, i still only had my 5 mafia in profile, and no requests. BUT, i had 50+ people in my mafia list. CCM had to wipe it all out b/c the glitch screwed the whole thing up. THAT is annoying. this prevents THAT. stop complaining.

You realise what you've just written is exactly what happened with mine? THIS is annoying because you cant visit the people you actually do want in your mafia

Why would I thank them for THIS?

Dreno33
08-30-2012, 05:11 PM
You realise what you've just written is exactly what happened with mine? THIS is annoying because you cant visit the people you actually do want in your mafia

Why would I thank them for THIS?

thank them for capping the requests to 50. that way when you click accept all it is ONLY 50 at a time.