PDA

View Full Version : Wanted hit list..!!

Gambit12
08-29-2012, 10:08 PM
If you guys need HELP on avenging somebody or yourself from annoying pesky deadly mercenaries whose attacking & raiding you most of the time.. Ask somebody here in the forum & hopefully someone might help you.. Just write down the list that you need to get even.. May the force be with us..!!

I need help myself to: if you guys see this guy out there, just give him a return favor for me please.. Thanks in advance...

1. theCure Lv 132 Atk 73k Def 76k US flg # of alliance 498

2. ballz Lv 151 Atk 70k Def 59k Rus flg # of alliance 1184

3. OathKeeper Lv 155 Atk 67k Def 74k US flg # of alliance 498

4. Gmifty Lv 154 100A/100D 215 allies...

Dreno33
08-29-2012, 10:14 PM
2. ballz

Defense! Defense! You've been raided by ballz!

Gambit12
08-29-2012, 10:22 PM
Defense! Defense! You've been raided by ballz!

Do you know him??

Dreno33
08-29-2012, 10:25 PM
Do you know him??

ya, same lvl.

Fun
08-29-2012, 11:51 PM
TheCure was getting me every day for a while we traded a few hits I think he spent a lot of valor because his stats went up a good few k when he was attacking me

Aidan
08-30-2012, 12:33 AM
Get yourself to 570 allies and you wont see TheCure and OathKeeper on your newsfeed again. GL to you.

mickymacirl
08-30-2012, 12:43 AM
Micky Mac IRL, Level 171!

Baraka
08-30-2012, 01:55 AM
All too higher levels. Anyone at level 85 I'll try and help.

Miner
08-30-2012, 05:02 AM
I have a game at level 94 and 40 and am willing to offer my services.

Jhoemel
08-30-2012, 05:17 AM
I havent seen any of those guys

GRW
08-30-2012, 06:03 AM
Gambit12...came across oathkeeper and gave him a great big sloppy lord kiss

Tctiger
08-30-2012, 06:13 AM
i have a target for you , the person who was incharge of the assault bear boost .

Gambit12
08-30-2012, 06:13 AM

Attack him hard! thanks a lot.. how many times you attack his avatar & bomb his base..??

Gambit12
08-30-2012, 06:16 AM
i have a target for you , the person who was incharge of the assault bear boost .

I don't think we can find the invisible gree's avatar.. if they have a dummy MW account its possible...

FromAfar
08-30-2012, 06:21 AM
OP, sorry to make the observation, but you sound like the little bully in the school yard. spank him and he cries like a little girl.

i hit a guy a few time recently. after a few rounds he post some whine stuff on my board. ok. i looked at his board. in there HE POSTS about how he was spanking someone and how that person didn't think much of it. two-faced jerk!

put your big tutu on honey! and if you can't take getting hit, don't play. but don't be a whining little puss!

If you guys need HELP on avenging somebody or yourself from annoying pesky deadly mercenaries whose attacking & raiding you most of the time.. Ask somebody here in the forum & hopefully someone might help you.. Just write down the list that you need to get even.. May the force be with us..!!

I need help myself to: if you guys see this guy out there, just give him a return favor for me please.. Thanks in advance...

Jhoemel
08-30-2012, 06:29 AM

Nice.... That kiss hurts for oathkeeper :)

Lt. Falcon
08-30-2012, 06:35 AM

Maybe it's time for you to go play Barbies if you can't stand getting hit. It's a war game, you win some you lose some....stop crying, I'm sure you've picked on some weaker players than yourself.

Arizona
08-30-2012, 06:39 AM
Maybe it's time for you to go play Barbies if you can't stand getting hit. It's a war game, you win some you lose some....stop crying, I'm sure you've picked on some weaker players than yourself.
Nice one Falcon
This thread is funny LMAO

EDIT: I don't think Gambit was crying out for help. Was just a suggestion of his, but I still think some responses are funny as hell.

Baraka
08-30-2012, 06:41 AM
Maybe it's time for you to go play Barbies if you can't stand getting hit. It's a war game, you win some you lose some....stop crying, I'm sure you've picked on some weaker players than yourself.And the point of war is to build alliances. Just like the pirates or sisters. Some free players struggle against the mighty gold players.

Gambit12
08-30-2012, 06:50 AM

This thread is only for fun..nothing personal here.. i don't take it seriously & u shouldn't take it like your are guilty...

Gambit12
08-30-2012, 07:03 AM
OP, sorry to make the observation, but you sound like the little bully in the school yard. spank him and he cries like a little girl.

i hit a guy a few time recently. after a few rounds he post some whine stuff on my board. ok. i looked at his board. in there HE POSTS about how he was spanking someone and how that person didn't think much of it. two-faced jerk!

put your big tutu on honey! and if you can't take getting hit, don't play. but don't be a whining little puss!

the same to you too..! Once again this thread is for fun..don't take it seriously like you are guilty or something... & you call me honey, i can tell you gonna join the Sister of Mercy someday...And thank you for ruining my thread...

Lt. Falcon
08-30-2012, 08:15 AM
This thread is only for fun..nothing personal here.. i don't take it seriously & u shouldn't take it like your are guilty...

I don't take it seriously...it's a GAME!! I have lost to some big time gold spenders and to some very strong free players. I don't go around complaining, in fact I post on their saying good job or nice army. And GUILTY of what?? having fun raiding and attacking random people...it's a WAR game...that's what you do.

Nothing personal? you're getting beat and you want others to gang up and bully the person who beat you...I think you are the one taking it personal. Think about it.

Thief
08-30-2012, 08:16 AM
In the last Month Only two People have Hit and Broken my Defenses (i'm talking attacks not raids)

One Was Omega1980 (who is a Forum Member and I DONT want anyone to hit because of me)

The other one is M16 REPTILE 551 who is at lvl 136 with 74600/62335 Stats. I won't Question why i was hit by someone that is twice my Level hahaha. To be fair i don't think he was quite that high when he hit me but he was certainly waaaaay higher than i was.

With that Being Said nobody hit me :P I have 54 Million....Just sitting...Waiting. I was going to upgrade My geothermals to lvl 5...but when i realized i would probably have enough for lvl 6 Oil Rig....i decided to go for it.

Bronson
08-30-2012, 08:31 AM
Hi Thief, whats your level, ally number and boosted defence stats please?

albeezy
08-30-2012, 08:31 AM
Micky Mac IRL, Level 171!
Yeah, that focker hit my base yesterday! LOL

Miner
08-30-2012, 08:32 AM
Beezy -- your's and Copenhagen's animated signatures inspired me to update mine.

albeezy
08-30-2012, 08:36 AM
Beezy -- your's and Copenhagen's animated signatures inspired me to update mine.
Are you sure it wasnt this?

My guess would be too much? HAHA It makes for a great signature though. Now to just make them into a gif slideshow of all of them. That would be cool! Mix in a slide that says JELLY YET?

By the way, you forgot the "JELLY YET?" part. HAHA

Miner
08-30-2012, 08:37 AM
Are you sure it wasnt this?

By the way, you forgot the "JELLY YET?" part. HAHA

It WAS YOU that suggested it! I couldn't remember who told me to animate it. It was a good idea -- and a b!t ch to do.

Baraka
08-30-2012, 08:38 AM
That's rather cool miner.

Thief
08-30-2012, 09:01 AM
Hi Thief, whats your level, ally number and boosted defence stats please?

My In game name is Classified My Level is Classified My Boosted Defense is Classified+...Dont worry Bronson...I trust you.... :D

Edit: With that being said it's all on the Forums :D T-minus 2 hours until its gone hahaha

Gambit12
08-30-2012, 11:12 AM
I don't take it seriously...it's a GAME!! I have lost to some big time gold spenders and to some very strong free players. I don't go around complaining, in fact I post on their saying good job or nice army. And GUILTY of what?? having fun raiding and attacking random people...it's a WAR game...that's what you do.

Nothing personal? you're getting beat and you want others to gang up and bully the person who beat you...I think you are the one taking it personal. Think about it.

I'm not complaining you D'head!! I'm not forcing them to gang up for me & bully the person who beat me! Its an optional base, if they can help me or someone in need of help thats fine, if not then its fine too.. Its obviously a game & everybody knows that.. U can always find a way to stop them like spartan23 we've raiding back & forth for couple months before... C'mon dude! Don't be so hard on yourself..just take it easy.. We can do FNN if u want to..i know your strong but i can only try to beat u.. What Lv are you now? I'll try to hunt you..!!

Pony Tail
08-30-2012, 11:47 AM
So my account has been corrupted. I've been camping as an Army of 1 at level 9/10. I'm checking out the rivals and QQW -could have been QQR - (also level 10) has the level 20, 30, 40 & 50 boost buildings.

I leave a note observing that he must have cheated. Then I blast him, though not all the raids were successful despite superior force.

Lt. Falcon
08-30-2012, 11:56 AM
I'm not complaining you D'head!! I'm not forcing them to gang up for me & bully the person who beat me! Its an optional base, if they can help me or someone in need of help thats fine, if not then its fine too.. Its obviously a game & everybody knows that.. U can always find a way to stop them like spartan23 we've raiding back & forth for couple months before... C'mon dude! Don't be so hard on yourself..just take it easy.. We can do FNN if u want to..i know your strong but i can only try to beat u.. What Lv are you now? I'll try to hunt you..!!

If it's not personal, why are you resorting to name calling? You may not be forcing people to gang up and bully someone but asking

I need help myself to: if you guys see this guy out there, just give him a return favor for me please.. Thanks in advance.....!!

Really? Why not just post on their wall saying "nice stats, want to join alliance?" Obviously, you are bothered by these players since you created this thread, why not call a truce? And since you and them have been going back and forth, you are obviously on their news feed and that's a quick speed dial to attack. As for FNN, I am nowhere near your level or ally count and will not be for quite some time. Verbally attacking others is not a good way to make friends and from what I hear those "pirates" don't take kindly to that. Maybe, just maybe you ticked off the wrong person and you were put on their "hit-list" ever think about that? I got no hard feelings towards you, don't know you...but you seem aggravated by all of this...relax, chill...it's just a game!

Bronson
08-30-2012, 12:34 PM
How many allies you got on your HLP Lt Falcon? I'm lvl 85 so if your close to max we could FNN as your both calling it lol

Lt. Falcon
08-30-2012, 12:40 PM
How many allies you got on your HLP Lt Falcon? I'm lvl 85 so if your close to max we could FNN as your both calling it lol

We could do that...I'm sure your stronger as I was getting plenty of good advice from you about army density and IPH, but for fun sake...sure...

Ally count is at 235 lvl 87, if you want I can come up to about 300 since I have about 50+ requests in waiting. But, I would like to wait until after I start my next upgrade and then I will leave $1mil unvaulted for FNN, this weekend?

Zoltarov
08-30-2012, 12:46 PM
How many allies you got on your HLP Lt Falcon? I'm lvl 85 so if your close to max we could FNN as your both calling it lolYou are level 86 already a couple of days.

Bronson
08-30-2012, 01:08 PM
You are level 86 already a couple of days.

Dam Zolt you know more about my game than me lol you are correct I am 86, I blame the iPhone with the little buttons.

Miner
08-30-2012, 01:10 PM
Dam Zolt you know more about my game than me lol you are correct I am 86, I blame the iPhone with the little buttons.

Weird. Cuz from what everyone says about Bronson, he's used to little things...

Baraka
08-30-2012, 01:17 PM
Weird. Cuz from what everyone says about Bronson, he's used to little things...That's quality miner. I'm at level 85 with 300 allies if u fancied FFN falcon.

Gambit12
08-30-2012, 01:26 PM
Maybe your nice to them & thats your personality & we're two different person.. I know about the news feed, i think i played longer than you & long enough to know some basic stuff about it & this game.. U already did loosen my cool.. Who cares about the pirate, i can careless about them but not the Sister of Mercy-they're hard core & archangel of MW.. I don't care if they put me on the hit list, no big deal, that would be fun because sometimes is boring without somebody attacking you.. Lt. Falcon was one of the best Gi. Joe out there but he doesn't listen to duke & Gen. Hawk...

Don't make this thread a big deal... Have you ever play mafia wars? Mostly every player in there paying somebody's head to put it in the bounty list.. In other words i'm not paying somebody to put them in the hit list.. We're just here to help our allies...

Baraka
08-30-2012, 01:44 PM
Wow this post is getting very heated. Just wat I like to see !!!!!

Bronson
08-30-2012, 01:50 PM

The only little things I play with are my wife's nipples lol

Miner
08-30-2012, 02:10 PM
The only little things I play with are my wife's nipples lolWow. That's not what I expected to learn today.

Hivesy
08-30-2012, 02:12 PM
Miner - nice sig
Gambit - man up
Lt Falcon - like your style

iyedol
08-30-2012, 02:12 PM
The only little things I play with are my wife's nipples lol

Bronson if you keep playing with them, you will never have kids.

Bronson
08-30-2012, 02:13 PM
Wow. That's not what I expected to learn today.

Welcome to the crazy world of the MW forum!!

Bronson
08-30-2012, 02:14 PM
Bronson if you keep playing with them, you will never have kids.

I have 2 and don't want anymore... Does that mean I should keep playing with them lol

Miner
08-30-2012, 02:15 PM
Miner - nice sig
Gambit - man up
Lt Falcon - like your style
Bronson - too much informationI fixed your post hivesy

iyedol
Keep playing with them and stay away from the danger zone.

Baraka
The only little things I play with are my wife's nipples lolHaha the family friendly forum eh!!

Bronson
08-30-2012, 02:16 PM
Haha the family friendly forum eh!!

Someone's gotta drag it into the gutter, might as well be me.

Miner
08-30-2012, 02:19 PM
Someone's gotta drag it into the gutter, might as well be me.I'd nominate you for a Grammy for your talent at lowering the level of coversation but you would never finish announcing it anyway! Haha

Hivesy
08-30-2012, 02:26 PM
OK maybe the next photo thread can be forumite's spouse's body parts......

Baraka
08-30-2012, 02:29 PM
OK maybe the next photo thread can be forumite's spouse's body parts......Now I bet this isn't what you thought you would be talking about on the forum tonight.

Bronson
08-30-2012, 02:35 PM
Now I bet this isn't what you thought you would be talking about on the forum tonight.

This thread got jacked on quicker than Miner can jack off!

Baraka
08-30-2012, 02:48 PM
This thread got jacked on quicker than Miner can jack off!And that's quick.

Miner
08-30-2012, 03:25 PM
And that's quick.how is it exactly that you know this?

Baraka
08-30-2012, 03:37 PM
how is it exactly that you know this?haha just what I've heard around the forums

Aidan
08-30-2012, 03:43 PM

THIS!
Tho I'm curious as to how did you came to know about that...have you been effel towering each other together with TC?

Baraka
08-30-2012, 03:49 PM
Too many people know too much about each other. Imagine if it was your first time on the forum and you read this thread lol.

Thunder Child
08-30-2012, 07:17 PM
THIS!Tho I'm curious as to how did you came to know about that...have you been effel towering each other together with TC?Better scale mine up to the Burj Khalifa....

SGT Brody
08-30-2012, 08:37 PM
Damn I mad i got to this thread so late... way more interesting the the Auction (uhh uhhh beuilalsheeeet, pardon my sneeze) Style event and or the Beat the Boss thread

Gambit12
08-30-2012, 09:14 PM
Damn I mad i got to this thread so late... way more interesting the the Auction (uhh uhhh beuilalsheeeet, pardon my sneeze) Style event and or the Beat the Boss thread

hahaha...i know right.. got a one on one with Afar & lt. falcon earlier in this thread.. Sorry about those disagreement that they reply..

This thread must move on & continue to help those forum allies in need of an assistance..

GRW
08-31-2012, 02:00 AM
Jeez...I didn't think one clip of bullets would cause so much grief...Lt Falcon, just so you know...I don't post on anything on walls like"Do not attack XXXXX or else I will come back and blah blah blah" Gambit's nemesis just popped into my rivals list as a "target of opportunity" That I attacked was my choice..you making me feel guilty now!

Baraka
08-31-2012, 03:12 AM
Better scale mine up to the Burj Khalifa....Now that would be something lol

Gambit12
08-31-2012, 05:58 AM
Jeez...I didn't think one clip of bullets would cause so much grief...Lt Falcon, just so you know...I don't post on anything on walls like"Do not attack XXXXX or else I will come back and blah blah blah" Gambit's nemesis just popped into my rivals list as a "target of opportunity" That I attacked was my choice..you making me feel guilty now!

Why don't u try to FNN Lt. falcon.. What Lv are you now Grw?? i think Lt. falcon is around Lv 86 or 87...

Miner
08-31-2012, 06:05 AM
It's FFN by the way guys. Forum Fight Night. FNN is Forum Necro Night and that gets you banned.

Gambit12
08-31-2012, 06:12 AM
It's FFN by the way guys. Forum Fight Night. FNN is Forum Necro Night and that gets you banned.

Whats a Necro issues?? i heard the word necro before but never had a clue what is it...

Jhoemel
08-31-2012, 06:33 AM
Why don't u try to FNN Lt. falcon.. What Lv are you now Grw?? i think Lt. falcon is around Lv 86 or 87...

Lord is level 200 man

Miner
08-31-2012, 06:50 AM
Whats a Necro issues?? i heard the word necro before but never had a clue what is it...Necro -- bumping old threads that have died for no good reason.

RobinoftheHood
09-03-2012, 01:23 AM
Does bumping a thread mean posting something?

Gambit12
09-10-2012, 09:07 PM
REQUESTING AID..!!

Voluntarily help only...not forcing anybody to help me, but if you can i would gladly will appreciate it... If you find this guy, give him a return favor for me...He's name started as in # 2545551212 & raided me last night, early today he raided me with a new name "THE HIGHWAYMAN," 4 hrs ago when i checked my situation report & click on revenge & his name changes again to "THE NIHILIST"... He can be one of the hackers because he change his name 3 times within 24hrs...

He's on Lv 132 with 350k A/ 294k D, iph is 2,291 only with 71 million in cash... isn't that impossible that his iph is kinda low & his cash were too much...

Ranger4Life
09-10-2012, 09:17 PM
REQUESTING AID..!!

Voluntarily help only...not forcing anybody to help me, but if you can i would gladly will appreciate it... If you find this guy, give him a return favor for me...He's name started as in #2545551212 & raided me last night, early today he raided me with a new name "THE HIGHWAYMAN," 4 hrs ago when i checked my situation report & click on revenge & his name changes again to "THE NIHILIST"... He can be one of the hackers because he change his name 3 times within 24hrs...

He's on Lv 132 with 350k A/ 294k D, iph is 2,291 only with 71 million in cash... isn't that impossible that his iph is kinda low his cash were too much...

His cash is probably high from attacking players that aren't used to having to vault their cash. But yeah, I agree that he has to be a hacker. No way support responded to 3 tickets in one day. Lol

Ferr
09-11-2012, 07:00 AM
I do not wish to be the negative guy here but the issue at hand is a prelude to a complete unbalanced game. I dont want to spend too many words on this but it is on the list of structural defects. It also leads to players getting at eachothers throats. It is a war game but in the end with unequal arms.

mickymacirl
09-11-2012, 07:07 AM
I can confirm that this person is not a hacker.

Gambit12
09-11-2012, 07:13 AM
I can confirm that this person is not a hacker.

Then how come he changes his name 3 times within the 24hrs period...there's now way support can change his name that fast... Prove it then if you can...

Miner
09-11-2012, 07:52 AM
If micky says he's not a hacker, then he's not a hacker.

albeezy
09-11-2012, 08:02 AM
REQUESTING AID..!!

Voluntarily help only...not forcing anybody to help me, but if you can i would gladly will appreciate it... If you find this guy, give him a return favor for me...He's name started as in # 2545551212 & raided me last night, early today he raided me with a new name "THE HIGHWAYMAN," 4 hrs ago when i checked my situation report & click on revenge & his name changes again to "THE NIHILIST"... He can be one of the hackers because he change his name 3 times within 24hrs...

He's on Lv 132 with 350k A/ 294k D, iph is 2,291 only with 71 million in cash... isn't that impossible that his iph is kinda low & his cash were too much...

Is Gree tracking this thread and putting the hitlist out as missions? LOL
http://i36.servimg.com/u/f36/17/56/93/28/pictur21.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=59&u=17569328)

Gambit12
09-11-2012, 09:13 AM
If micky says he's not a hacker, then he's not a hacker.

i read one of micky's post before that he hack sometimes too...but i'm not sure if he's joking or not...

THIS IS THE GUY..!! Once he's "The Highwayman" now he is this name...

http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg622/Swyn1221/b9197abb.jpg

Gambit12
09-11-2012, 09:14 AM
http://i36.servimg.com/u/f36/17/56/93/28/pictur21.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=59&u=17569328)

When did you take this shot Albeezy..??

albeezy
09-11-2012, 09:17 AM
When did you take this shot Albeezy..??

Yesterday. I thought it was funny that I was supposed to "Tap on buildings and people to do missions". Unfortunately I have not unlocked the units required to defeat that map yet. Need about 300k more attack! LOL

Gambit12
09-11-2012, 12:39 PM
Yesterday. I thought it was funny that I was supposed to "Tap on buildings and people to do missions". Unfortunately I have not unlocked the units required to defeat that map yet. Need about 300k more attack! LOL

Why did you take the pic? Did he attack you too..??

albeezy
09-11-2012, 12:54 PM
Why did you take the pic? Did he attack you too..??

Yeah, but I took the pic because of the part that was circled in yellow in the bottom LEFT!

Lordsloss
09-11-2012, 01:30 PM
He's been hitting me for a few days. He will get what's coming to him.

Gambit12
09-11-2012, 04:20 PM
He's been hitting me for a few days. He will get what's coming to him.

He's hitting all my boost bldgs & he left a message to me too that said "You are a Pie Rat! & i kill Pie Rat!" and i try to reply at him & it won't go through on his message list... i guess his blocking all the message too... Its weird, huh..!!

Jhoemel
09-11-2012, 04:57 PM
He's hitting all my boost bldgs & he left a message to me too that said "You are a Pie Rat! & i kill Pie Rat!" and i try to reply at him & it won't go through on his message list... i guess his blocking all the message too... Its weird, huh..!!

Pie rat? Looks like i saw his comments on someone's wall