PDA

View Full Version : LLP war!!



JohnDough
08-29-2012, 05:11 PM
Is there one going on? If not someone attack me and I will be sure to clean your hood out :) please??

The Billionaire
08-29-2012, 05:19 PM
What is LLP?? What's your level and mafia. I'll give you a cleaning lesson :p

jobadass
08-29-2012, 05:21 PM
What is LLP?? What's your level and mafia. I'll give you a cleaning lesson :pI'm guessing, Lower Level Player.?.?.

jobadass
08-29-2012, 05:23 PM
Dough V Lotsa Dough...Round 1

The Billionaire
08-29-2012, 05:25 PM
I'm guessing, Lower Level Player.?.?.

I hope so, Avon will whoop his a$$

jobadass
08-29-2012, 05:29 PM
I hope so, Avon will whoop his a$$I'm sure people on Avon's level are scratching their heads...pretty solid when your stats are = to your level.

The Billionaire
08-29-2012, 10:47 PM
I'm sure people on Avon's level are scratching their heads...pretty solid when your stats are = to your level.

90% of people are amazed and the other 10% accuse me of cheating.....idiots!

Anyway i'm claiming victory on this war as well seen as the OP hasn't come back with his details.

Obviously scared of getting cleaned out. :p

Dreno33
08-29-2012, 10:51 PM
ill challenge you, lvl 11, 310(ish) allies

The Billionaire
08-29-2012, 10:58 PM
ill challenge you, lvl 11, 310(ish) allies

Unfortunately at the rate you are levelling up i don't think we'll ever cross paths.

However, i do have another hood on the rise. Its called "U Wish This Was Your's Hood". Currently at level 4 and when i catch you up we'll go into battle.

Only problem is, its on my works iPhone so i only get to play it 4 days a week but bring it on bro!

Dravak
08-29-2012, 11:00 PM
90% of people are amazed and the other 10% accuse me of cheating.....idiots!

Anyway i'm claiming victory on this war as well seen as the OP hasn't come back with his details.

Obviously scared of getting cleaned out. :p

hahah you tought you had it tough , before they added my event items , was probaly spammed with cheating reports.
But then again I probaly asked for it with my name ;) .. and ridiculous stats ..
Usually those reports are from cheaters themself lol !

LoL funzio even asked if I wanted a name change ;)
Anyway take it easy with Avon , yeah he is way out of the normal league .

Am now at 106k A and 66k Def with 178 maffia level 76 .
poor support must be stuffed with ! that is a hacker :p

Dreno33
08-29-2012, 11:01 PM
Unfortunately at the rate you are levelling up i don't think we'll ever cross paths.

However, i do have another hood on the rise. Its called "U Wish This Was Your's Hood". Currently at level 4 and when i catch you up we'll go into battle.

Only problem is, its on my works iPhone so i only get to play it 4 days a week but bring it on bro!

i wasnt challenging you! gold doesnt rain in my city. I hide under my t-shirt stand to avoid acid rain :P haha.

Dravak
08-29-2012, 11:05 PM
i wasnt challenging you! gold doesnt rain in my city. I hide under my t-shirt stand to avoid acid rain :P haha.

You don't want to know how fast gold are spent dreno :p ...
Let say throwing away 10 vaults on useless stuff becomes a bad habit :p

I really need to take a break , before I start doing crazy stuff !

The Billionaire
08-29-2012, 11:16 PM
i wasnt challenging you! gold doesnt rain in my city. I hide under my t-shirt stand to avoid acid rain :P haha.

I'd get the sack if i purchased any gold on my company's iPhone so we're both free players and can go to war?


You don't want to know how fast gold are spent dreno :p ...
Let say throwing away 10 vaults on useless stuff becomes a bad habit :p

I really need to take a break , before I start doing crazy stuff !

I know exactly what you mean Dravak, it becomes too easy to spend gold. I'm glad Gree seriously annoyed me when they changed the event winners from 500 to 250 and then did away with the modifier for the Top 250 prize. It has given my wallet a welcomed rest and made me realise the amount of money i have spent on pixels is ridiculous.

Add up my hoods mate, i'd love to check your hood and stats out. Codes are in my sig. Thanks

Dreno33
08-29-2012, 11:26 PM
I'd get the sack if i purchased any gold on my company's iPhone so we're both free players and can go to war?

only RIGHT after I purchase my next NC upgrade(:

JohnDough
08-31-2012, 03:42 PM
I Will gladly accept slaying you, burning your hood to the ground and urinating on the ashes.

I'm level 22. As for stats and allies.. You will find out if you want to :)

Swearengen
08-31-2012, 04:32 PM
hahah you tought you had it tough , before they added my event items , was probaly spammed with cheating reports.
But then again I probaly asked for it with my name ;) .. and ridiculous stats ..
Usually those reports are from cheaters themself lol !

LoL funzio even asked if I wanted a name change ;)
Anyway take it easy with Avon , yeah he is way out of the normal league .

Am now at 106k A and 66k Def with 178 maffia level 76 .
poor support must be stuffed with ! that is a hacker :p

HOLY CRAP - those are some serious stats!

Dreno33
08-31-2012, 04:40 PM
I Will gladly accept slaying you, burning your hood to the ground and urinating on the ashes.

I'm level 22. As for stats and allies.. You will find out if you want to :)

oh.. im lvl 11 and not planning on leveling higher. nvm then. btw, all that cockiness, you should consider not talking out of your arse :rolleyes:

The Billionaire
08-31-2012, 04:41 PM
I Will gladly accept slaying you, burning your hood to the ground and urinating on the ashes.

I'm level 22. As for stats and allies.. You will find out if you want to :)

Catch up then and i'll teach you a lesson. I'm at level 47 so we'll see who gets burnt.

Dreno33
08-31-2012, 04:54 PM
Catch up then and i'll teach you a lesson. I'm at level 47 so we'll see who gets burnt.

do you have a lot of weapons NOT in use that are very strong as well? or do you kind of keep it maintained at how many you are allowed to bring atm?