PDA

View Full Version : CJ54 or CC Mark its been 5 DAYS

Babytway
08-29-2012, 07:54 AM
Why has no one clarified the "Blood thirsty" and "Gettin' it done" anniversary event yet. I mean really the community has been asking and no one is answering. Does anyone over there even know? is that reason for silence? Why is there no update on the top 25 leaders list?

-members if you post here please stay on topic don't stray, venting frustration is limited only to anniversary event

- I remember CC Mark saying there was going to be more communication and clarity of events being held. So why so much secrecy and silence on the biggest event ever held.

_dan_
08-29-2012, 08:13 AM
I thought you post somewhere in this forum that you didn't care to compete because top 25 is for big spenders.

Why you keep asking ? Want to compete ?

Babytway
08-29-2012, 08:22 AM
Its not all about me or you. beat feet go trollop elsewhere!!

_dan_
08-29-2012, 08:33 AM
Can't trust girl, although she said I don't care, but she really really care. Oh girl! Hope one day you can tell us the truth.

jmeijer
08-29-2012, 08:33 AM
I agree with you Babytway, I probably have no chance at all competing with the Top 25. But that doesn't mean that we can't have additional information and updated leaderboards. But communication has been a fail for Funzio/Gree a long time.

_dan_
08-29-2012, 08:38 AM
I hope you don't create a new thread for this incident anymore, that's enough.

If they want to answer, they did; if they don't want, what you crying for ?

Talkazar
08-29-2012, 08:41 AM
I was under the impression that CCM was on vacation, thus the lack of communication.

jmeijer
08-29-2012, 08:42 AM
I hope you don't create a new thread for this incident anymore, that's enough.

If they want to answer, they did; if they don't want, what you crying for ?Come on, we can be critical.. as being 'loyal customers'.

But CCM has vacation now, don't know when he gets back but Funzio/Gree must have some kind of replacement when someone is on a holiday.

Brooklyn Boy
08-29-2012, 04:12 PM
I know on Android you see both the Car Rim event and the Anniversery event. IOS users only see the Car Rim event.