PDA

View Full Version : Who's Looting What???

Whip88
08-29-2012, 04:58 AM
I know a lot of you went/are going for the last call (explosive) but I am not sold on it because you can buy better explosives with in game cash.

I just looted a little over 100 robot armor (9/27) for me, I don't think I need more of these since my armor is good now.

So what are you looting?

Polarbear
08-29-2012, 05:06 AM
TLCs, Street Envys, Skate Gear.

Yes you can buy better explosives, but being non-consumable will most certainly outweigh that.
Landmines are a liability, TLCs are an asset.

Luke 3457
08-29-2012, 05:07 AM
Im doin last calls... Just because all other loot items don't effect stats. But since I only have 202 non consumables this is the only choice that makes sense. I just wish the drop rate wasn't so pitiful!

BOS
08-29-2012, 05:15 AM
Dippy want no talky :p

Luke 3457
08-29-2012, 05:23 AM
TLC, 152 and counting :)
Holy crap bos ! Did use energy refills?

(CCC)Dipstik
08-29-2012, 05:34 AM
Stop talking about this.

BOS
08-29-2012, 05:43 AM
Holy crap bos ! Did use energy refills?

PM sent

extra characters

dudeman
08-29-2012, 05:48 AM
PM sent

extra characters

I'll have what he's having. :cool:

Burn
08-29-2012, 06:01 AM
Dips u have got some brass balls dude, you spend most of ur time on here breaking peoples balls, being pedantic, or just plain annoying with ur trolling - and then you have the audacity to ask others to observe silence because it's in your interests.

lol, I'll say it again, u got some brass balls.

Luke 3457
08-29-2012, 06:41 AM
Stop talking about this.
If you don't wanna here this topic don't click on the thread

C-live
08-29-2012, 06:47 AM
Robot armor & TLC's.

TonySpaghetti
08-29-2012, 06:48 AM
I was looting The Delivery up until this morning when I hit lvl145. Now I've moved on to TLC's.

Luke 3457
08-29-2012, 06:52 AM
Gree isn't going to nerf this loot spot the drop rate is too low plus it's way to new of a spot to be nerfed.... Or were not even worried about that just trying to to start drama? If its drama u want dip watch Maury povich and grow up

C-live
08-29-2012, 06:52 AM
27 The Delivery, 27 Robot Armor, 94 TLC.

mxz
08-29-2012, 07:15 AM
Gree isn't going to nerf this loot spot the drop rate is too low plus it's way to new of a spot to be nerfed....Seeing as how they nerfed the drop rates once I'd say it's not out of the picture.

Only been looting TLCs at the beginning of events, have 12.

Babytway
08-29-2012, 07:16 AM
TLC's almost done another 2 1/2 weeks, then going back to loot govt limo with a mix of robot armor or skate gear whichever is best

TRAZ
08-29-2012, 07:40 AM
other people's money....LOL....love it!

Thanks for the sync Burn...:)

murf
08-29-2012, 09:45 AM
TLCs, Street Envys, Skate Gear.

Yes you can buy better explosives, but being non-consumable will most certainly outweigh that.
Landmines are a liability, TLCs are an asset.

This is exactly why I'm doing the TLC's...I have no problem owning 500 Sarin Gas, but replenishing Landmines is ridiculous until you make $3-5mm/hr. And I still like having all the cash buildings in the game, so overnight, when people rob for L5 Deli for some reasons, it would cost me millions of dollars with Landmines.

And if your reasoning is you can buy explosives with in-game cash, well, you can buy armor with RP...I'd rather loot Skate Gear, the 20 attack is something you can't get anywhere else in armor (except Gold of course).

murf
08-29-2012, 09:46 AM
TLC's almost done another 2 1/2 weeks, then going back to loot govt limo with a mix of robot armor or skate gear whichever is best

Babytway, looked at your inventory recently, what is your secret with the TLC's? Are you using energy refills?

(CCC)Dipstik
08-29-2012, 09:57 AM
Not my idea to avoid threads about farming... But it's a good idea. Not because they're monitoring threads and basing decisions on what we say here, but because the more people there are repeatedly farming the same items/locations the more likely they are to nerf/change things. There's really no point in shouting to the world what you're farming unless you want every google search on an item pointing here like it did with the m4.

You've got to be pretty dumb to confuse this with trolling, but hey... Dumb people are what keeps trolling fun.

Sasha54
08-29-2012, 10:09 AM
Not my idea to avoid threads about farming... But it's a good idea. Not because they're monitoring threads and basing decisions on what we say here, but because the more people there are repeatedly farming the same items/locations the more likely they are to nerf/change things. There's really no point in shouting to the world what you're farming unless you want every google search on an item pointing here like it did with the m4.

You've got to be pretty dumb to confuse this with trolling, but hey... Dumb people are what keeps trolling fun.

I do see your point - especially in reference to what happened with the M4's - however from what I understand about that situation - it was a bit different - I don't think there are any other drop rates like that.

I guess there is a line between sharing information - which is what I thought the forum was about - and getting overly paranoid
The forum has been a load of crap lately - this type of thread is just getting things back to where a lot of people feel more comfortable - providing advice and knowledge of how to play the game. I personally don't see anything wrong with that.

mxz
08-29-2012, 10:13 AM
Adding on to Sasha's comment - CCM indicated the M4A1 was the only farmed item that was nerfed because of the forum. My thought is it would have happened anyway - it was just expedited by the swarming nature. TLC isn't getting such a huge following (yet) because of the HL required to get on Cartel.

(CCC)Dipstik
08-29-2012, 10:15 AM
You might want to tell 20 or so people here "hey, this item's great... everyone should be farming this constantly!" but then you've got to remember that there are thousands of other players (supposedly) who see that item in your inventory and just type it into google. If the item's good enough to share with your friends, it's probably good enough to avoid broadcasting it to the world in my opinion.

I sure as hell don't want my current farming item oxidized until I'm done with it.

murf
08-29-2012, 10:16 AM

I'm sorry, how did you find out what locations to loot?

(CCC)Dipstik
08-29-2012, 10:21 AM
Someone told me. Did you have a point?

Sasha54
08-29-2012, 10:26 AM
You might want to tell 20 or so people here "hey, this item's great... everyone should be farming this constantly!" but then you've got to remember that there are thousands of other players (supposedly) who see that item in your inventory and just type it into google. If the item's good enough to share with your friends, it's probably good enough to avoid broadcasting it to the world in my opinion.

I sure as hell don't want my current farming item oxidized until I'm done with it.

Sure some people tell me "secret" stuff and I keep that to myself for strategic purposes - but I don't think general farming questions are an issue - a lot of that stuff is out there anyway.

I'm as lazy as the next guy - sometimes I don't want to search the forum and when knew people come on its just as easy to give a quick answer as opposed to saying "use the search function"

nopenopenope
08-29-2012, 10:32 AM
At least disguise the thread title. Don't make it blatently obvious ffs...

Hacksaw Paul
08-29-2012, 10:49 AM
I'll have what he's having. :cool:

Me too please😁

Carlos,
08-29-2012, 10:58 AM
The more people try to hide something, the more attention it gets.

Just share the info, that's what the forum is for. Also, I doubt this will get nerfed since Funzio probably learned from the M4 mistake and took that into consideration before putting these explosives out there

Hacksaw Paul
08-29-2012, 11:01 AM
TLC'S but I have not dropped one in a couple of days, boo!😁

Murda
08-29-2012, 11:33 AM
I loot the crap out of baseball bats in Canal Street. I'm downright abusing those things....... (please nerf these first)

Whip88
08-29-2012, 12:34 PM
I'll also have what they are having.

Whip88
08-29-2012, 12:36 PM
27 The Delivery, 27 Robot Armor, 94 TLC.

Nice, I didn't know others looted the robot armor.

Whip88
08-29-2012, 12:52 PM
I do see your point - especially in reference to what happened with the M4's - however from what I understand about that situation - it was a bit different - I don't think there are any other drop rates like that.

I guess there is a line between sharing information - which is what I thought the forum was about - and getting overly paranoid
The forum has been a load of crap lately - this type of thread is just getting things back to where a lot of people feel more comfortable - providing advice and knowledge of how to play the game. I personally don't see anything wrong with that.

Thanks Sasha,

I agree and honestly only come to the forums every now and then to hear about the release of new content because there is nothing but garbage.

I miss the old days where everyone on the forums Wanted to help each other but i guess there are just too many idiots now. Greezio is not going to Nerf anything all the game data checks out with everything else it adds just as much att/def as everything else for its level per 1000 energy or per 1000 expirience earned which ever way you want to look at it.

The m4a1 was a spike in the game data and was obvious, so as for you others "hiding this thread" do you want to start a forum outside a forum?

(CCC)Dipstik
08-29-2012, 12:55 PM
Nope, just saying that if you want an answer to something like "what should I be farming," ask a friend in PM... don't just make threads advertising the most profitable farming locations to everyone doing a google search. It's not that hard to be helpful to individual people without putting up a neon sign.

Sasha54
08-29-2012, 12:59 PM
I know a lot of you went/are going for the last call (explosive) but I am not sold on it because you can buy better explosives with in game cash.

I just looted a little over 100 robot armor (9/27) for me, I don't think I need more of these since my armor is good now.

So what are you looting?

Where is that item?

I am just doing The Ma Sheng job but it takes be 2 days - don't like it - but money is good.

Sasha54
08-29-2012, 01:18 PM
Nice, I didn't know others looted the robot armor.

Where do you get that robot armor - SHHHHHH - don't say anything.

PM me..............lol

schnuffler
08-29-2012, 03:40 PM
You get the robot armor from the blues club in the nightlife district. It's freely available information. No point pretending to be all secretive about it.