PDA

View Full Version : Events are getting boring, too much fails

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
08-29-2012, 12:38 AM
if we had epic boss event on android i would have gave up these boring events long time ago,, the fails are too boring..

maybe they should make the statts like THIS:: collect stolen rims, THIS WAY THEY WILL REDUCE THE FAIL %RATES SO IT DOESNT GET TOO BORING, IT WILL BE REDUCED BY 50%

20-street clock,,30-multi tool,,40-overwatch rifle,, 50-gildedstarting

top250or500 top 25

RACING HELMET CONTRABAND HUMMER

I REKON IT WILL ADD A LITTLE FLAVOUR INTO THE GAME , WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS

_dan_
08-29-2012, 12:57 AM
Nothing, no thought.

If everyone (non-gold players) can get 4 basic items and so do I, no problem at all.
If no one can get 4 basic items, no problem, it's fair enough.

Funzio is a bit_ch only when I don't get the items but everyone does.

Polarbear
08-29-2012, 01:13 AM
I like it when its more difficult...

Less free players getting gold equivalent weapons!

(MS13)TURKISHTIGER
08-29-2012, 04:04 AM
YE but would u wanto see alot of sorry plz try again or auto stolen rim more often

DonnieBrasco878733476
08-29-2012, 08:50 AM
I seem to only get 2 out of the 4 items sometimes I may get lucky and pull the third one at the last box to open. This is using in game cash and no gold. The boss event is a lot better for players that are strong but eventually to win gold is a must. The scratch offs are an excellent touch but I have never gotten lucky enough to match 6. I'd love for funzio to post what the odds are for matching 2-6 of the same symbol. I wanna hit a 100 million so bad lol.

J. Smooth
08-29-2012, 09:16 AM
YE but would u wanto see alot of sorry plz try again or auto stolen rim more often

Perhaps Gree could just update everyones inventory with all the prizes at the beginning of every event. THAT way, you wouldn't even have to waste the energy of tapping any buttons at all. Think of how efficient and "fair" this would be to all.

On a side note, along the same lines...maybe someday I can get a paycheck without actually doing any work for the week. That would be the tits.

*commencing holding of breath*

BOS
08-29-2012, 09:17 AM
Perhaps Gree could just update everyones inventory with all the prizes at the beginning of every event. THAT way, you wouldn't even have to waste the energy of tapping any buttons at all. Think of how efficient and "fair" this would be to all.

On a side note, along the same lines...maybe someday I can get a paycheck without actually doing any work for the week. That would be the tits.

*commencing holding of breath*

Nice ;)

extra characters