PDA

View Full Version : Echo Leader dispatched

Ferr
08-29-2012, 12:17 AM
The echo leader has been dispatched. I dont think it is working yet but one step at the time I guess....... Who else has got it?

Gambit12
08-29-2012, 12:21 AM
The echo leader has been dispatched. I dont think it is working yet but one step at the time I guess....... Who else has got it?

Congrats Ferr..!! You are the man now... Why whats echo leader extra bonus??

Ferr
08-29-2012, 01:11 AM
It cuts 3 allies of opponants in battle. Not that much of a cut. I have just tested it and it works. So when you have 400 allies you can only bring 397 allies to battle when i attack. Symbolic boost for higher levels.

Baraka
08-29-2012, 01:16 AM
It cuts 3 allies of opponants in battle. Not that much of a cut. I have just tested it and it works. So when you have 400 allies you can only bring 397 allies to battle when i attack. Symbolic boost for higher levels.Haha like u need te boost anyway Ferr lol. Along with your double upgrades u will have nothing left to upgrade soon. Glad you finally getting some of the stuff you earned and Gree getting there act together.

GRW
08-29-2012, 02:54 AM
I believe I came third...I think Ferr plays Germany, I play as UK...I know PE doesn't play as either of those countries...looks like I am going to have to put in a ticket...sigh!

BigDog146400220
08-29-2012, 03:21 AM
Congrats Ferr! Glad they finally made good on your big win!

James_mac
08-29-2012, 03:44 AM
It's about time!

Sam @
08-29-2012, 04:12 AM
Congrats, glad you finally got it!

Hivesy
08-29-2012, 06:46 AM
I reckon they had to keep you sweet before they started the next leaderboard event Ferr!!

Bang out of order that they don't issue prizes immediately, and with working bonuses. You wouldn't think it would be that hard, maybe CJ is there by himself in a great big empty office......

Sam @
08-29-2012, 06:50 AM
I Bet the next event will come out in a few days! In crime city we already had 6 of these leader board events!

Lucky4u
08-29-2012, 06:51 AM
I reckon they had to keep you sweet before they started the next leaderboard event Ferr!!

Bang out of order that they don't issue prizes immediately, and with working bonuses. You wouldn't think it would be that hard, maybe CJ is there by himself in a great big empty office......

How many times a month dose leaderboard or boss events comes?

Baraka
08-29-2012, 06:58 AM
I think they Gunna run them alternate weeks now. It was auction last week, boss this week. Auction next week I believe.

Mackdaddy
08-29-2012, 07:10 AM

Nice Ferr, along time coming but at least she's in your inventory now. Have fun, if you find me out there please just a quick forum love tap would be nice! Ha ha.

Corsair
08-29-2012, 09:11 AM
New auction event coming soon, blueprints and top secret boxes. My guess would be tonight, since the current boss event was originally supposed to end tonight. Props to them if they are finally trying to not overlap events.

The bonus item...I suspect the boost will be controversial...

Miner
08-29-2012, 09:13 AM
New auction event coming soon, blueprints and top secret boxes. My guess would be tonight, since the current boss event was originally supposed to end tonight. Props to them if they are finally trying to not overlap events.The bonus item...I suspect the boost will be controversial...I saw this too Corsair. Made me laugh out loud when I saw the boost! It's like they WANT to tick us all off even more.

James_mac
08-29-2012, 09:35 AM
New auction event coming soon, blueprints and top secret boxes. My guess would be tonight, since the current boss event was originally supposed to end tonight. Props to them if they are finally trying to not overlap events.

The bonus item...I suspect the boost will be controversial...

I saw this too Corsair. Made me laugh out loud when I saw the boost! It's like they WANT to tick us all off even more.

iv seen this too, will be interesting to see if it works anything like its predecessor, or not work as the case may be.

albeezy
08-29-2012, 09:40 AM
wonder if any of the guys that fought it out for the last event will do so again or if they will back off a little bit on the spending? Similar to KA where wildstallion has established he will win all of them unless he chooses not to.

James_mac
08-29-2012, 09:47 AM
wonder if any of the guys that fought it out for the last event will do so again or if they will back off a little bit on the spending? Similar to KA where wildstallion has established he will win all of them unless he chooses not to.

i was thinking that, a think a few of the big spenders might have 2nd thoughts about splashing the gold if the unit is going to be as useless as...... the bear

Vballmadam
08-29-2012, 09:52 AM
The echo leader is beautiful! I really like its look! Wouldn't mind borrowing it from time to time!

Miner
08-29-2012, 10:05 AM
The echo leader is beautiful! I really like its look! Wouldn't mind borrowing it from time to time!I'd borrow it but I couldn't afford the gas.

Ferr
08-29-2012, 11:22 AM
Grw send in ticket. I was germany indeed. You should get the echo leader just as PE who was russia.

Gambit12
08-29-2012, 02:06 PM
Grw send in ticket. I was germany indeed. You should get the echo leader just as PE who was russia.

Hey ferr, Did u send gree a ticket on your gold bonus yet??

Agent Orange
08-29-2012, 03:41 PM
Wonder how this works, if this unit takes away 3 units wonder what happens if the rival had 499, 500 or 501 allies that would bump then below 499 and the goal.