PDA

View Full Version : CJ54 and CCMark its been 4 days

Babytway
08-28-2012, 11:53 AM
Why has no one clarified the "Blood thirsty" and "Gettin' it done" anniversary event yet. I mean really the community has been asking and no one is answering. Does anyone over there even know? is that reason for silence? Why is there no update on the top 25 leaders list?

-members if you post here please stay on topic don't stray, venting frustration is limited only to anniversary event

NotHappyatU
08-28-2012, 11:57 AM
I'm....blood thirsty...for you babyt...want to get it done...with you...too.

Paulio
08-28-2012, 12:33 PM
I sent CJ a pm, hoping he would answer ... but nothing

Deluxe
08-28-2012, 12:48 PM
'let us celebrate our anniversary by trying extra hard to keep our consumers in the dark with confusing events and on top of that we will make our big 'thank you' events have the worst prize structure yet!'
How better to ring in their anniversary than by treating us all with the same degree of disregard as they always have...at least they are consistent in their misgivings...

Luke 3457
08-28-2012, 12:49 PM
I'm....blood thirsty...for you babyt...want to get it done...with you...too.
Ok horny thread derailer 😂😂😂get a life and show some respect

Dwizzy
08-28-2012, 12:54 PM
I feel your frustration babyT. I have been robbing laundromats and pizza shops like a mad man and even spent a little tapjoy gold to get roughly 1500 robs. I really hope that they count for something. I am not sure what's going on but I have a two week old ticket that has yet to see a reply and two forum messages to cj and mark that have gone unanswered. I am gonna keep plundering in the hopes that it's counting for something.

Vile Lynn
08-28-2012, 02:40 PM
Hey, wow, I finally got the anniversary event pop-up! How many days am I behind? lol!

Vile Lynn
08-28-2012, 02:44 PM
Why has no one clarified the "Blood thirsty" and "Gettin' it done" anniversary event yet. I mean really the community has been asking and no one is answering. Does anyone over there even know? is that reason for silence? Why is there no update on the top 25 leaders list?

-members if you post here please stay on topic don't stray, venting frustration is limited only to anniversary event

I'm am sorry to say this, but I really, really doubt you will get an answer or any type of clarification until AFTER the event.

There was a similar event in KA, never got any type of answer until the event had ended & I could have been in the top whatever IF I had known what "IPH Rate" was... still p!sses me off they couldn't/wouldn't tell us BEFORE the end of the event.

TRAZ
08-28-2012, 03:05 PM
Beyond disappointed. Still no pop-up or even a reply to a submitted ticket regarding the problem.

Babytway
08-28-2012, 03:28 PM
CC Mark is around today :) so maybe he might put a foot in the rear end of the tech/engineer team or whoever and clear this up.

Jtstar7439
08-28-2012, 06:06 PM
I still haven't even gotten a pop up, I've talked to people in game who aren't on here and they don't even know about it... Though it hasn't stopped me from robbing everyone :p

TonySpaghetti
08-28-2012, 06:15 PM
I still haven't even gotten a pop up, I've talked to people in game who aren't on here and they don't even know about it... Though it hasn't stopped me from robbing everyone :p

I spoke about this to support today and they said that the popup is supposed to appear every 12 hours:

"They should see the popup once every 12 hours. Regardless of them seeing it or not - any actions related to the challenges will be counted in the challenges (battling, collecting cash, robs, quests completed)".

I apologize for all the troubles! We're aware of these issues and are working on getting everything running smoothly.

AFed
08-28-2012, 06:17 PM
Yeah still hasn't popped up for me

The Billionaire
08-28-2012, 06:17 PM
Also since the update the game is so buggy and glitchy. When i go to other hoods only 25% of the buildings are visible. The game is crashing a lot more. When i look at my fight screen half the pixels I'VE PAID FOR aren't visible. Loads of other graphics are missing. Game is very slow.

All this for the anniversary event which again isn't clearly explained on the splash page.

Well done for giving us the Epic Boss event and we appreciate that you're trying to indroduce new content which we've all been asking for. However its no good when the new content is causing us gameplay issues.

We will continue to be patient and hope we hear from you soon regarding the issues that the new content has caused.

We await your replies CJ & CCM.............

jkl
08-28-2012, 06:19 PM
Still no pop up for me either. I'm iPad only. Maybe the HD players will get our own event later like we did with the sig???

Babytway
08-28-2012, 07:43 PM
I am seeing some weird walls tonight. I visit a hood and check their comments and posts start 50 days ago and go to 80 days ago...then I leave exit game go back to same hood and comments visible range from 80-150 days old. I make a comment, leave and exit, go back and comment range is now 150-240 days old... my new comment is also missing and I know this player so he isnt deleting my comments

This has nothing to do with OP, next time please use different or new thread to express your problems

iteachem
08-28-2012, 09:29 PM
This has nothing to do with OP, next time please use different or new thread to express your problems

Sorry will delete...

Kiss Of Death
08-28-2012, 11:48 PM
Very frustrating I'm doing PvP attacks (bloody event)and that 'different players' is so annoying... I have scrolled through and made over 1000 attacks... but how many are repeats? do repeats even matter? is it just bad wording? is it really only 500 becuase thats how often the same players respawn in my attack list???

Why can't they just 'bloody' answer

I am wasting so much time trying to find new names I can't remember... and with so many similar names?

And no leader board... do I need to spend gold to have more attacks? am I close to top 25? why not list top 100 in each event once a day like they did for the Black Widow Shotgun event?

All this and more!

_dan_
08-28-2012, 11:55 PM
They may make it more difficult to prevent a group of people try to attack each other to earn the prize. I think it's a good idea.