PDA

View Full Version : New account yay or nay?

Fun
08-28-2012, 11:03 AM
Bosses are impossible I want a fresh start not sure yay or nay?

my current is level 125 64k attack 54k defence?

Brugernavn
08-28-2012, 11:17 AM
How'd you start a new game? On a new device?

Thief
08-28-2012, 11:28 AM
Well I guess it Depends on How many Hours you have already put into the game? Do you see yourself continuing to grow with your Current Game? Have you Spent alot of Gold? Just remember how long buildings take to upgrade and you might get frustrated having to do it all over again.

Then again im pretty sure each and everyone of us have thought they want to redo their game. We started off the game not fully understanding it and now that we have a much better grasp believe we can make a much better base for ourselves if we started over. I personally tried just starting a game in KA....but sadly (or gladly..) it doesn't suck me in like MW does.

manbeast
08-28-2012, 11:34 AM
it will take a long time to build your economy again and get a high enough attack stat to beat the bosses. i'm doing this in KA right now. been playing for 2 months and still not in position to beat the bosses. it takes a long time because your goal is to not lvl up (each lvl up the bosses get harder) so you must build an economy and an army without doing missions/attacks/raids. if you are a gold spender then it makes the process much easier. just buy some crates and you're good lol

if you are patient, and if they keep doing boss events for a while, it will be worth it lol

Baraka
08-28-2012, 11:53 AM
I think you will definitely regret it. It would be so frustrating.

Thief
08-28-2012, 12:16 PM
Sorry to Hijack but i have to know.

@Manbeast Are you not Leveling at all in KA? I have a level 26 with 12k Offense. I can make it to Level 24 on the Boss but in KA you have to beat 40. The boss Events are causing me to level too because i'm such low level. I think i leveled 3x during that last boss to get to 24. The biggest Issue is my IPH (and the fact that i only log on 3x a day...) in order to buy the top units and equipment. I'm going all out Machine for Units. I thought about sitting out an Event but last event i also got 3 rares...

Whats your Strategy? Do you think it can be implimented for a Free Player?

Vballmadam
08-28-2012, 01:06 PM
Each time you beat the boss you get points. If you camp and only do the boss event you will still level up but not as quickly. Since the boss gets stronger each attack and each level you also need to constantly buy units to increase your raw attack.

Thief
08-28-2012, 01:10 PM
For Experience I noticed that each boss gives you More Experience than the first. So i believe the First boss Starts giving you 5 Experience Points The Second Boss gives you 10 Experience, 3=15, 4=20, 5=25, 6=30 etc etc. The Starting number might be off but at least in my experience each level went up by 5.

manbeast
08-28-2012, 01:11 PM
Sorry to Hijack but i have to know.

@Manbeast Are you not Leveling at all in KA? I have a level 26 with 12k Offense. I can make it to Level 24 on the Boss but in KA you have to beat 40. The boss Events are causing me to level too because i'm such low level. I think i leveled 3x during that last boss to get to 24. The biggest Issue is my IPH (and the fact that i only log on 3x a day...) in order to buy the top units and equipment. I'm going all out Machine for Units. I thought about sitting out an Event but last event i also got 3 rares...

Whats your Strategy? Do you think it can be implimented for a Free Player?

I'm 100% free player on KA. my ID is 299-493-838 if you would like to add me

My strategy is to not level at all until I have maxed out my attack score. Then I will strictly play boss events. I'm trying to build my economy and buy flaming catapults (34/16). I have 30 of them right now, I will need at least 150. Then I will need to start buying better armor/weapons. Most of my leveling thus far is just from people attacking me. The last boss event I played until boss #12 or so. Level 12 was taking me like 6 hits. I realized I wouldnt make it anywhere close to 40, and it was making me level pretty quick, so I decided to stop playing altogether until my attack stat is maxed for my level.

If I can get around 10k attack at lvl 10, I may have a chance of making it to boss 40... maybe..

Vballmadam
08-28-2012, 01:12 PM
For Experience I noticed that each boss gives you More Experience than the first. So i believe the First boss Starts giving you 5 Experience Points The Second Boss gives you 10 Experience, 3=15, 4=20, 5=25, 6=30 etc etc. The Starting number might be off but at least in my experience each level went up by 5.

I believe it depends on your level. My last boss (28) gave me over 100 experience points!

James_mac
08-28-2012, 01:43 PM
Haha proper hijacked thread

Baraka
08-28-2012, 01:53 PM
Haha I don't think you will get an answer about wether to restart or not lol. Well hijacked.

Thief
08-28-2012, 01:56 PM
@ ManBeast

I will Certainly Add you Buddy. I don't even try and get tapjoy on KA hahaaha. Wow only level 10? I Leveled to 10 but was participating in the Events so i got alot higher. Economy is killing me though as i only make 5383 IPH.

Looking at weopons i'll participate in one more boss event hoping to get a run of Rares. That should put me at either 28 or 29 which will unlock Weopon with 21/14 stats @ 20k apiece. It will also unlock Armor with 11/15 Stats. That combined with 300 flamming Catapults (which i haven't unlocked :( been wasting my money on trenchbuckets) Good call on needing 150 flamming Cats too because while you won't need that many at 10 you forsee the immidiate need for more from Leveling during the boss.

--------------------------------------
@ Vballmadam. It wasn't 140 Experience by any chance was it :D I would need more data proof but i believe experience isn't calculated by the palyer level only by the boss level. Perhaps we need to have a thread of tracking for that.

-----------------------------------------
@james_mac
I don't try to Hijack Threads....I just try and Improve them hahaha. (Kidding of course but i think the discussions actually do add to the OP as it will help inform someone if they want to reset and can properly plan...even if some of the discussion is from KA the principles are the same.

James_mac
08-28-2012, 02:57 PM
@james_mac
I don't try to Hijack Threads....I just try and Improve them hahaha. (Kidding of course but i think the discussions actually do add to the OP as it will help inform someone if they want to reset and can properly plan...even if some of the discussion is from KA the principles are the same.

Haha I suppose so. Seen as we're talking about KA, I'm camping at level 5 and have been for some time, Iv almost got all my money building to level 10, just got the silos to do, n them I'm gunna do my unit building before I level up. Iph is at 5731 and rising!

Vballmadam
08-28-2012, 03:20 PM
@ ManBeast

I will Certainly Add you Buddy. I don't even try and get tapjoy on KA hahaaha. Wow only level 10? I Leveled to 10 but was participating in the Events so i got alot higher. Economy is killing me though as i only make 5383 IPH.

Looking at weopons i'll participate in one more boss event hoping to get a run of Rares. That should put me at either 28 or 29 which will unlock Weopon with 21/14 stats @ 20k apiece. It will also unlock Armor with 11/15 Stats. That combined with 300 flamming Catapults (which i haven't unlocked :( been wasting my money on trenchbuckets) Good call on needing 150 flamming Cats too because while you won't need that many at 10 you forsee the immidiate need for more from Leveling during the boss.

--------------------------------------
@ Vballmadam. It wasn't 140 Experience by any chance was it :D I would need more data proof but i believe experience isn't calculated by the palyer level only by the boss level. Perhaps we need to have a thread of tracking for that.

@james_mac

I have one boss left....i'll let you know!
I did keep track of a few...when I started keeping track I was at 518118 beat boss it was then 518204
Beat boss then it was 518295 beat boss then it was 518391 then i stopped recording. I am now 518828 and will let you know when I complete boss 30.

Agent Orange
08-28-2012, 03:50 PM
Bosses are impossible I want a fresh start not sure yay or nay?

my current is level 125 64k attack 54k defence?

As in having your current game nuked or starting off on a new device?

If the latter yeah go for it, I have 4 IOS and 2 Android devices on the go in MW and playing in the lowest levels is a lot of fun. Am also seeing a few names I recognize down here and had some fun with payback on one of them for the past couple of days.

One hint, put all your skill points in Attack, if you pick Russia, level up your airbase as fast as possible so you can buy Eagles, and only take on 1 ally.

Vballmadam
08-28-2012, 06:46 PM
I have one boss left....i'll let you know!
I did keep track of a few...when I started keeping track I was at 518118 beat boss it was then 518204
Beat boss then it was 518295 beat boss then it was 518391 then i stopped recording. I am now 518828 and will let you know when I complete boss 30.

Started boss 30 at 518828 add one to initiate boss. Just beat boss experienced points now 520084! That one boss upped my experience points by 1255!