PDA

View Full Version : Skill point hack???

Deluxe
08-28-2012, 08:53 AM
Does this exist? I attacked a guy with 66k defense to my 81k attack and lost 13 out of 15. I kept going at it to test wtf was going on because i was very surprised. I lost like 3 sarins per attempt so obviously i was using every ounce of offensive grit i had and still losing. 15k less d and i lost 13 of 15...? Then he retaliated and blanked me 10-0 despite his attack being 10k+ under my defense. Lastly, when robbing his laundromats it took me 2-3 sarins for what should be an easy rob...
The skill hack is the ? because i verified his 500+ of top cash/respect items so no doubt that he is a cheating piece of shiv on that front, just baffled by me being dominated by someone w 10-15k lower stats...seems like it would have to be the invisible skill number affecting these outcomes...
Im level 153 and was above him...i cant tell you his name cuz Gree would 'kill' me if i did...i mean they would really just 'kill' me if i disclosed that i was at 153 and could see this guy on rivals list even tho he is below me

TRAZ
08-28-2012, 08:55 AM
I'm sure there is. Just report to GREE and move on.

Babytway
08-28-2012, 08:56 AM
did you see if he had a lightsabre in his inventory because he could have been using "the force"

Vile Lynn
08-28-2012, 09:09 AM
did you see if he had a lightsabre in his inventory because he could have been using "the force" lol! ............

Dravak
08-28-2012, 09:11 AM
did you see if he had a lightsabre in his inventory because he could have been using "the force"

LOL this one is good :p.

mxz
08-28-2012, 09:16 AM
The actual skill points might be tough to hack since I would guess they're stored serverside (and would be kind of obvious to the cheat detection system...then again it looks like they haven't updated it in a while and were sort of off on initial design, anyway). They could easily hack the multiplier making 1 attack skill point infinitely better than 100 defensive skills points.

Not sure that would work when you're attacking him, though.

Dravak
08-28-2012, 09:29 AM
The actual skill points might be tough to hack since I would guess they're stored serverside (and would be kind of obvious to the cheat detection system...then again it looks like they haven't updated it in a while and were sort of off on initial design, anyway). They could easily hack the multiplier making 1 attack skill point infinitely better than 100 defensive skills points.

Not sure that would work when you're attacking him, though.

Think that is it , they edited the formula probaly , so again another thing , that has to move serverside !
But it is strange since the attacks and defense outcome , now need to be verified by server !

That there is no flag yet for the cheaters !

Deluxe
08-28-2012, 09:37 AM
Babytway thank you for a genuine smile/laugh...and to the others...seems like someway, somehow it would have to be a skill hack...i got dominated by this guy and by all visible indications there should have been zero chance of this happenin so only explanation would be what we cannot see/verify...the multiplier sounds like a good theory, thanks!

mxz
08-28-2012, 10:02 AM
That there is no flag yet for the cheaters !Not accurate, but I see your point. Their problem is two-fold.

One: the people writing the scripts to look for hacks don't understand the game. I'm guessing it's a different team of engineers than their core game designers. They need to have at least one person who is intimately familiar with the workings of the game(s) (whether a game developer, game hacker, etc..) being part of that process.

Two: they're not updating it when they add new items or when they realize people are hacking a different portion of the game than they anticipated.

Dravak
08-28-2012, 10:09 AM
1 I think is true , definetly true .

2 basically is the mess , currently the 2 is a mess , since the engineers don't understand 100% how everything works yet. and since they have tons of issue to solve .
then going trough all the P list and item numbers .. certain conflicts simply happens , especially on older versions.

,well force update is one issue to solve it , everybody needs the latest version !
Or else no connection to the server .

from there on start to implement anti cheaters scripts , moving important things server side .
But guess they are already on the second part of the strategy .

But there is a saying it easier to break things , then it is to fix things.
That same applies to hacking or cheating , it is much easier to hack or cheat , then it is to find solutions to the problems .

DenZ1
08-28-2012, 10:11 AM
Exists. Had same kind of player. Reported. Moved one. Wasted some explosives to prove its a cheat.

iteachem
08-28-2012, 11:24 AM
Definately exists... I got a guy banned recently... He has 19 attack and defense and I couldn't beat or rob him once.. He blasted me 20 plus times with no losses... My stats were 36/35 at the time...

He was all talk for a few days and once the support email came back saying they were investigating he was done

Deluxe
08-28-2012, 12:00 PM
Good to hear some positive outcomes! Thanks for feedback

chalex accepted
08-28-2012, 01:59 PM
I came across one of these not 30 min ago and its not the first one. Seems plenty of them with mafia around 100. Got a question thu. What information does gree need when you make a report? Name, mafia, lvl enough? or need to add player ID, stats etc. They player id cant allways be found right?

vitus79
08-28-2012, 02:30 PM
I came across one of these not 30 min ago and its not the first one. Seems plenty of them with mafia around 100. Got a question thu. What information does gree need when you make a report? Name, mafia, lvl enough? or need to add player ID, stats etc. They player id cant allways be found right?

yes give em all you can get. best add a screenshot from the profile and/or hood and inventory if u dont have the mafia code

iteachem
08-28-2012, 04:47 PM
yes give em all you can get. best add a screenshot from the profile and/or hood and inventory if u dont have the mafia code

Also try to get them to attack you back... Then you have a link and i am not sure but many times I tell support to check my newsfeed telling them I have a link. I also try to get them to comment on my wall for same reason.. Don't know if it helps but ...

nopenopenope
08-28-2012, 04:51 PM
GREE should just start publicising mafia codes in profiles. What's the drawback?

Dreno33
08-28-2012, 05:47 PM
thats not unusual at all. maybe he did what I am doing. spending it all on defense. im lvl 11 and my defense SP is 28. its smart, especially in the HLP territory. huge advantageous multiplier. it got you :rolleyes:

Deluxe
08-28-2012, 06:14 PM
thats not unusual at all. maybe he did what I am doing. spending it all on defense. im lvl 11 and my defense SP is 28. its smart, especially in the HLP territory. huge advantageous multiplier. it got you :rolleyes:

Ill assume you are joking cuz otherwise thats the most ridiculous thing i have heard

iteachem
08-28-2012, 06:16 PM

Just to clarify, what's not unusual? I could see someone dumping all into defense an being extremely tough to beat, but to be able to attack back and win with the huge stat differences would men equally dumping into both.

So it would seem highly suspicious to lose on both sides with a 20k stat difference (in my situation my stats were almost double the other player)...

Now as a followup my cheater also was found to to have the last call in his inventory at level 126. That confirmed the hacking in my mind

Deluxe
08-28-2012, 08:30 PM
Just to clarify, what's not unusual? I could see someone dumping all into defense an being extremely tough to beat, but to be able to attack back and win with the huge stat differences would men equally dumping into both.

So it would seem highly suspicious to lose on both sides with a 20k stat difference (in my situation my stats were almost double the other player)...

Now as a followup my cheater also was found to to have the last call in his inventory at level 126. That confirmed the hacking in my mind

Yes my guy has 500+ Armored Jets...that and a handful of other fun items helped me not second guess

chalex accepted
08-28-2012, 11:57 PM
As iteachem said, dumping all your stat points in def could make you hard to beat even if the attacker has 10k more attack than your def. this means you should have a very weak attack yourself and these ppl can beat pleayers when attacking aswell as defending. Ive lost to cheaters with 1/3 of my atk and def
shown in profile and i dump all my points in stats, i have very low stamina and energy.

Looking at their stats they have very low win and robbery count but can have meny jobs done. Could this legitimise them? all their jobs done, maxing out eatch area for that extra skill point used for stat+?
Kinda still feels that should not be enough.

jar5
08-29-2012, 12:46 AM
Does this exist? I attacked a guy with 66k defense to my 81k attack and lost 13 out of 15. I kept going at it to test wtf was going on because i was very surprised. I lost like 3 sarins per attempt so obviously i was using every ounce of offensive grit i had and still losing. 15k less d and i lost 13 of 15...? Then he retaliated and blanked me 10-0 despite his attack being 10k+ under my defense. Lastly, when robbing his laundromats it took me 2-3 sarins for what should be an easy rob...
The skill hack is the ? because i verified his 500+ of top cash/respect items so no doubt that he is a cheating piece of shiv on that front, just baffled by me being dominated by someone w 10-15k lower stats...seems like it would have to be the invisible skill number affecting these outcomes...
Im level 153 and was above him...i cant tell you his name cuz Gree would 'kill' me if i did...i mean they would really just 'kill' me if i disclosed that i was at 153 and could see this guy on rivals list even tho he is below me

my man deluxe, yes there is a skill point hack out there, there is a hack for everything even gold if u know what your doing!. i know well known level 200 players using these hacks.

iteachem
08-29-2012, 04:37 AM
my man deluxe, yes there is a skill point hack out there, there is a hack for everything even gold if u know what your doing!. i know well known level 200 players using these hacks.

Report them

mxz
08-29-2012, 06:14 AM
Just to be clear - even at level 200 the atk/def skill points only have a 10x multiplier on them.

The only things this noticeably affects is bosses and consumable items.

_dan_
08-29-2012, 06:23 AM
what do you mean about consumable items ? is that stronger or consume more/less ?

Auxilium
08-29-2012, 06:24 AM
Just to be clear - even at level 200 the atk/def skill points only have a 10x multiplier on them.

The only things this noticeably affects is bosses and consumable items.

That's not true, they also hack the amount of skill points you can add. They run around with +-4k attack/deff points (if not hacked to 9k i believe). That adds 40.000 or even 90.000. You will notice the difference as an rival.

mxz
08-29-2012, 06:35 AM
That's not true, they also hack the amount of skill points you can add. They run around with +-4k attack/deff points (if not hacked to 9k i believe). That adds 40.000 or even 90.000. You will notice the difference as an rival.That's false. I'm not even sure what you're talking about. The game data has a maximum multiplier of 10. Please show your evidence to the contrary. There's not a single person who looks at it and would say its 40, 90, 4000 or 9000.

_dan_, explosives are less likely to pop if you attack with more atk skill points than they have def skill points; and when being attacked, similarly with higher def atk points than their atk skill points. This isn't confirmed but the MW folks have helped me believe this is true with reasonable confidence.

_dan_
08-29-2012, 06:48 AM
You & Auxilium are talking the same thing about 10x multiplier, but @Auxilium mention that HL can cheat skill points by adding many more than available skill points, such as 40k or 90k skill points.

I believe they can hack skill points like that when I read someone's post about duplicated id.

About explosives, thank you.

mxz
08-29-2012, 07:00 AM
You & Auxilium are talking the same thing about 10x multiplier, but @Auxilium mention that HL can cheat skill points by adding many more than available skill points, such as 40k or 90k skill points.

I believe they can hack skill points like that when I read someone's post about duplicated id.
Theorhetically it's possible to hack the points but much harder since you need to store it on the server. Actually, now that I think about it...it's not actually that difficult. Would be crazy easy to detect, though. Hmmm...

Also, none of these require a jailbroken device and UDID faker, from what I can tell, it's just easier that way. So while it's a symptom it's not exclusive. Plus, many legit players have jail broken devices (and UDID fakers for multiple accounts).

C-live
08-29-2012, 07:32 AM
Had a guy attack this morning with,
602 full combat gear, 502 chain whips, 200 big rig, 200 armoured limo, 55 Audi, 61 bulldozer, 75 yacht,15 helecopter20/20, 101 Lamborghini, 44 hummer, Level 192 name L??

Reported to Gree.

See what happens as I have a link?

Auxilium
08-29-2012, 07:34 AM
Theorhetically it's possible to hack the points but much harder since you need to store it on the server. Actually, now that I think about it...it's not actually that difficult. Would be crazy easy to detect, though. Hmmm...

Also, none of these require a jailbroken device and UDID faker, from what I can tell, it's just easier that way. So while it's a symptom it's not exclusive. Plus, many legit players have jail broken devices (and UDID fakers for multiple accounts).

_dan_ is spot on. I ment that the amount of skill points (+3 each level) are getting hacked. Also the maximum you can add can be changed easily. I don't know if the game is storing it server side or client side, but they hack and use it right now. From time to time i take a peek in a cheaters forum where everything is openly discussed, you can find the evidence on that site. Can't post the website here because i'm sure CCM will come to me with a hammer so big that even THOR would run from it.

BOS
08-29-2012, 07:39 AM
_dan_ is spot on. I ment that the amount of skill points (+3 each level) are getting hacked. Also the maximum you can add can be changed easily. I don't know if the game is storing it server side or client side, but they hack and use it right now. From time to time i take a peek in a cheaters forum where everything is openly discussed, you can find the evidence on that site. Can't post the website here because i'm sure CCM will come to me with a hammer so big that even THOR would run from it.

Save yourself from the hammer and PM CCM the website.

Auxilium
08-29-2012, 07:45 AM
Save yourself from the hammer and PM CCM the website.

Already did that a while ago :) If needed, CCM can ask me if he wants to, i'll be happy to help.

mxz
08-29-2012, 07:48 AM
Save yourself from the hammer and PM CCM the website.The MW guys used to talk about a site...I think CCM had the heads up on it since it was very active guys talking about how other Funzio forum members were actually posting on it.

Wild West out there.

sexkitteh
08-29-2012, 07:53 AM
IMPORTANT THING WHEN REPORTING A CHEATER:

You need to bait the player first - so ask him for his game code and be like omg you are God!!! I need you on bff list...

or whatever...

Then report with the code...

Deluxe
08-29-2012, 09:19 AM
IMPORTANT THING WHEN REPORTING A CHEATER:

You need to bait the player first - so ask him for his game code and be like omg you are God!!! I need you on bff list...

or whatever...

Then report with the code...

Yes that is wise as ive had support come back and tell me they couldnt find the player...apparently name and level and screenshots arent enough (though i think that is a load of poopie) but yah the bait is great because w game code there can be no excuse as to why they cant find them!
My report may have had its intended effect as the guy was 10-0ing me every couple hours probably due to me calling him out and now the attacks have miraculously stopped! If so, well done support!

_dan_
08-29-2012, 09:29 AM
It should be good if someone PM me the website.

I believe cheat is not good and you guys should not cheat, ... blah blah blah ... I will report a cheater because I can't cheat like him.

mxz
08-29-2012, 09:36 AM
It should be good if someone PM me the website. Is that you asking for the website of hacks?

BOS
08-29-2012, 09:41 AM
It should be good if someone PM me the website.

Looks like someone want's to hack... Can't compete with legit players??

_dan_
08-29-2012, 09:46 AM
Is that you asking for the website of hacks?

Yes I did.

_dan_
08-29-2012, 09:55 AM
Looks like someone want's to hack... Can't compete with legit players??

Luckily, currently I'm stronger than people in my rival list. I can attack (50%) and rob (100%) from them, they can rob me back 50%, attack back 0% win.

You don't need to be strongest in CC, just be stronger than people around you, that's enough, right ? Then I achieved that goal already.

My problem is I don't know how to stop playing this game, just log in and attack, rob people, loot item daily. If I could make something different, I would.

mxz
08-29-2012, 10:02 AM
If you want to get banned why not just tell CCM or support to cut off your account?

mnju_03
08-29-2012, 10:05 AM
If you want to get banned why not just tell CCM or support to cut off your account?

Yeah bro, ask for a refund. :)

_dan_
08-29-2012, 10:07 AM
It should be much better if I get banned after I make something impossible, like build all buildings to level 10 (like play this game for 10 years) or **** the strongest players in CC. That's good, isn't it ?

Auxilium
08-29-2012, 11:27 AM
It should be much better if I get banned after I make something impossible, like build all buildings to level 10 (like play this game for 10 years) or **** the strongest players in CC. That's good, isn't it ?

Sounds like your not enjoying anymore. Maybe change your way of playing OR hold + upper left cross :)

Dravak
08-29-2012, 03:43 PM
Sounds like your not enjoying anymore. Maybe change your way of playing OR hold + upper left cross :)

Think so too he just need a break from the game , and go do something else .
Play another game , then come back and spend like crazy lol :D

Dravak
08-29-2012, 07:51 PM
Did the skill point hack got fixed , am attacking hackers who talk really big on there walls, but they are being kicked to the ground.
Was curious , since the debate about this fixing the formula , makes all of them bank there money bleh ....

I need money !
Also had a crash farming a hacker and can't even find him :( on the rivalry list anymore .

viperver1
08-29-2012, 11:02 PM
Obviously ppl don't ever learn to avoid other apps or programs to earn their way through the game.

It's like the time I had to learn to pass an particular game on my gaming console and could not use any cheating devices.