PDA

View Full Version : Guess the Real Def Stat

Vile Lynn
08-28-2012, 08:25 AM
When I go into a rival hood, I check stats... then scan their hood for Def Buildings...

If their stats are in range where I can attack/rob, I like to guess what their real def is before I attack/rob.

Most of the time, I'm pretty close to guessing it right, but there are some real shockers when they have a hood full of level 10 Bodyguard Agencies and a profile def stat of 80K that is actually 28K. Makes me feel a little bad for them & their bad choice, lol, but not really.

Anybody else play "Guess the Real Def"?

TonySpaghetti
08-28-2012, 08:30 AM
Yup. If I see a bunch of defense buildings, I'll usually take a chance and rob/attack.

_dan_
08-28-2012, 08:32 AM
I think many people do.

I do not only guess real def, I just the chance they could be harmful to me and the benefit if we start a war or a boxing match.

sister morphine
08-28-2012, 08:33 AM
A bit. At the level I'm at it should be 2-2,500 above A if not distorted by buildings or explosives. That's normally good enough.

The biggest difference I can remember was a guy who'd robbed SV when the iPad app wouldn't connect for most of a day. He had something like 6 A and 23 D from a bunch of high level bodyguard centres. My A was high 7 and ripped straight through that defence like it wasn't there. Didn't get the money back but very satisfying.

vitus79
08-28-2012, 08:36 AM
i play it. but im not a big robber.

also im starting to attack stronger players to see what my skillpoint settings and event bonus types are doing for me.

the boss event helped me figuring out that my skillpoints bring 4k additional attack to my stats, but i still have the feeling the Street Demon is not working how supposed to.

sometimes i can go 10-0 on players with higher real defense than my profile attack. losing a bunch on sarin of course but its more fun than attacking the weak all day, not that ive stopped doing that. its hard to burn 160 bullets in a few mins in the morning but i more enjoy the tough fights lately.

TRAZ
08-28-2012, 08:40 AM
Yep, do it all the time as robbing is a favorite of mine. I usually take a screenshot and can go back to it later if they ask what their real d is.

Vile Lynn
08-28-2012, 08:51 AM
i play it. but im not a big robber.

also im starting to attack stronger players to see what my skillpoint settings...

I'm not much a robber either.

I have a couple "rivals" that are stronger than me that I use for reference, too. It was hard for me to lose attacks, but I got used to it... needed to with all of these new players with +100K stats. The M4 is obsolete with these events, scratchers, bosses, and ...grr... cheaters/hackers. Now the game is finally "balanced!" ha!

Disclaimer!: I am not saying that you're a cheater or a hacker if your stats are north of 100K! I know of many, many legit players around my level with 100K+ stats, so keep your panties unbunched before you think I am accusing you or anybody. I never accuse alleged cheaters, I just report them & let Gree figure it out. So there :)

murf
08-28-2012, 09:37 AM
When I go into a rival hood, I check stats... then scan their hood for Def Buildings...

If their stats are in range where I can attack/rob, I like to guess what their real def is before I attack/rob.

Most of the time, I'm pretty close to guessing it right, but there are some real shockers when they have a hood full of level 10 Bodyguard Agencies and a profile def stat of 80K that is actually 28K. Makes me feel a little bad for them & their bad choice, lol, but not really.

Anybody else play "Guess the Real Def"?

I do something similar...I use attack score to make my estimate too...usually those with L10 BAs have stats like 25k/60k...no way your defense stats are that much higher then your attack, real defense is usually around 28k

Vile Lynn
08-28-2012, 11:02 AM
I do something similar...I use attack score to make my estimate too...usually those with L10 BAs have stats like 25k/60k...no way your defense stats are that much higher then your attack, real defense is usually around 28k

Yeah, exactly, but check for landmines! Some players have max lm's with low att & high def.

iteachem
08-28-2012, 11:26 AM
I play this game all the time... Quite fun to be the first one to surprise them with a 10-0 rob...and attack when their profile defense is higher than my attack...

murf
08-28-2012, 12:18 PM
Yeah, exactly, but check for landmines! Some players have max lm's with low att & high def.

You are right...but I'm too lazy to check everyone's inventory...I just assume that if you are going to buy defensive explosives you are going to buy attack ones...I know it's wrong, but it's my simple test and yes sometimes I'm wrong and it costs me a few Sarins...