PDA

View Full Version : Unnecessary attacks to take boxes

mxz
08-28-2012, 08:03 AM
I had a guy trash talk me a few weeks ago - since he's fairly weak I thought it would be comical to attack him once a day or so just to stay on his mind. With the box events I switched tactics to hit him a few times an hours just to clean him out of boxes. I don't get any $ out of it, and do I need them? Not usually, but I'm a spiteful person like that.

Any other similar things people do just to stick it to big talkers?

TruthHurts
08-28-2012, 08:08 AM
I had a guy trash talk me a few weeks ago - since he's fairly weak I thought it would be comical to attack him once a day or so just to stay on his mind. With the box events I switched tactics to hit him a few times an hours just to clean him out of boxes. I don't get any $ out of it, and do I need them? Not usually, but I'm a spiteful person like that.

I never talk smack or even say anything, but when I get a talker, I lay into them like nobody's business! I rob EVERY building in their hood and stalk them. They usually get angry and talk more trash. I keep it up until they either fall off my feed or stop with the smack talk. Then at the end I like to instigate with " you were saying?"

Dravak
08-28-2012, 08:10 AM
Use to do that to nemeena or whatever his name was , he couldn't stand being attacked ,
So he then robbed me , then I went cleaning out his hood 48 hours , he then stopped .
Next time again during a attack same story , went on cleaning out his event boxes every 2 hours .
And what buildings he didn't collect on time .

Guess in the end he gave up robbing me back after 2 events ;) was fun rivalry during events .
Best ever especially against people who have no income .

But nowadays I just laugh at the trashtalks :p , it is humor , especially people saying I shouldn't spend so much !
Then saying he earns more , which I agree , people can earn more !
But can they dispose of more :p that is what matters , disposable income , not debt ridden income !

Vile Lynn
08-28-2012, 08:12 AM
I like to attack or rob news wreckers every 5 mins... taste of their own medicine but all in red. :|

J. Smooth
08-28-2012, 08:13 AM

Lol. Ah, I've done the same thing to a few guys. Never loses its comical effect when they get even more pissed and post more smack bc I keep taking their last box. Good times. :-)

Paulio
08-28-2012, 08:17 AM
Check their inventory to see if they use consummable explosives. If so, I will attack them every two hours for as long as I have a link to them and rob everything in sight, including laundromats. That really pisses them off, as they can't understand why you keep robbing their laundros, lol. Then, if you really feel like being an ass, tally up the total of their lost explosives and write it on their wall after each visit :D

Dravak
08-28-2012, 08:22 AM
Check their inventory to see if they use consummable explosives. If so, I will attack them every two hours for as long as I have a link to them and rob everything in sight, including laundromats. That really pisses them off, as they can't understand why you keep robbing their laundros, lol. Then, if you really feel like being an ass, tally up the total of their lost explosives and write it on their wall after each visit :D

Hahaha that is how neema started the whole feud :D , oh Paul too bad I like you .
or else would have made you cry ;) .

I used all the money I robbed from him , to buy more explosive for him to blow up :D , took 2 red for him to get 1 green . end tally I won on the money thing , since it was his money he blew up , not mine !

mxz
08-28-2012, 08:23 AM
tally up the total of their lost explosives and write it on their wall after each visit :DBest smack. You win.

_dan_
08-28-2012, 08:26 AM
I did and doing as well, attack all people in my rival list to collect event items. TO make sure I will rule them now and in the future kekekeke

Vile Lynn
08-28-2012, 08:28 AM

lol! I am soooo glad we are mafia friends. I couldn't afford being rivals with you! :cool:

J. Smooth
08-28-2012, 08:34 AM

Awesome! I never kept track of explosive consumptions b4, but I have kept track of respect points earned from robberies and attacks on rivals I am in a war with. Then I will post on the wall how much respect I earned and what RP weapons I've bought with them. Sometimes I would even try to finish thug life goals in their hoods so it would feel like I was getting an extra 500 RP from them as well, and of course I would tell them when this happened. I know, sometimes it's just the little things. :D

(CCC)Dipstik
08-28-2012, 08:50 AM
I used to do that with a few people, but after I spent about 50 million on attack explosives during the boss event, I'm a little more careful about that sort of thing. Even if I only lose explosives in 1/10 attacks, I'm out $400k. I'd rather just let it go.

Paulio
08-28-2012, 09:49 AM
lol! I am soooo glad we are mafia friends. I couldn't afford being rivals with you! :cool:
Even if we weren't mafia, I would never harm you :o

vitus79
08-28-2012, 09:50 AM
Even if we weren't mafia, I would never harm you :o

hey i want harm you again, level up ^^

Paulio
08-28-2012, 09:51 AM
hey i want harm you again, level up ^^

I want you to be the mother of my children

vitus79
08-28-2012, 09:57 AM
I want you to be the mother of my children

haha classic, enemy fall in love and end the war. :D

but not sure if Vader likes the idea

(CCC)Dipstik
08-28-2012, 09:57 AM
Haven't we learned anything yet? "she's" a dude.

Paulio
08-28-2012, 10:03 AM
not sure if Vader likes the idea

It would start another war, lol. It was Vader who first said this, I thought it was hilarious.

Haven't we learned anything yet? "she's" a dude.

Either way, Vicious V would make a great virtual mother

Timbo Slice
08-28-2012, 11:05 AM
Posting their explosive loses on their board...

This actually works the best, after you tell them they lost millions in land mines they shut up quick!

Dwizzy
08-28-2012, 01:02 PM
I rob all their restaurants and tell them how bad the food was.

chalex accepted
08-29-2012, 12:13 AM
I know a guy who fits right into this club. He has attacked me for 140 straight days. I left a comment to him twice (thats how i keep track of how long his been attacking, by checking my comment on his wall) both time i commented he responed with compleatly cleaning out my hood. I didnt say anything nasty. First time i said "good job *thumbs up*" just becouse he kept hitting me even thu he lost 3 fight going for all 10 wins. These days we have a mafia diff of 60, he still finds me and attack daily.
Thought at first it was to clean out my explosives but they are long gone and i have not restocked.
Only other reson for this is that im farming one of his farming accounts maybe? I just donno how some people think.

oh and btw i have not ever hit him back even once so he seeks me out on rival list every time.