PDA

View Full Version : Free church

rareay84
08-28-2012, 07:59 AM
After a month of meticulous planning, tapjoy app loading and deleting, and obtaining a credit card which I then chucked, I just bought my church without giving any money to Gree.

Can I get a woot-woot?

mxz
08-28-2012, 08:07 AM
Good work! I miss the days of being able to get 1 free gold every hour...

But, send in a few support tickets on glitches and you can get PTs & Strip Clubs when you level up a few more times.

TruthHurts
08-28-2012, 08:09 AM
Woot-woot!

Luke 3457
08-28-2012, 09:28 AM
Nice!! I don't have the patience for tapjoy

(CCC)Dipstik
08-28-2012, 10:03 AM
Congrats, but be careful with those credit card applications... they can hurt your credit rating down the road.

Timbo Slice
08-28-2012, 10:12 AM
Good work! I miss the days of being able to get 1 free gold every hour...

But, send in a few support tickets on glitches and you can get PTs & Strip Clubs when you level up a few more times.

Which glitches are you talking about? And how do we get gold for it??

mxz
08-28-2012, 10:20 AM
Which glitches are you talking about? And how do we get gold for it??I think the last one I sent in was an expansion glitch. Netted me 50G. Another on glitching extra scratchers. Another one for a way to glitch the rivals list. And another on an Epic Boss bug (wasn't really a glitch since you couldn't use it to help you).

Vile Lynn
08-28-2012, 10:46 AM
Hold the door! If you report a glitch, you get 50g?

Vile Lynn
08-28-2012, 10:48 AM
After a month of meticulous planning, tapjoy app loading and deleting, and obtaining a credit card which I then chucked, I just bought my church without giving any money to Gree.

Can I get a woot-woot?

Oh yeah... woot-woot! :)

Timbo Slice
08-28-2012, 10:56 AM
Yeah people don't realize how much free gold you can get thru Tapjoy....
I got enough for 2 pirate taverns, 2 gentlemans clubs, and Goodfella! WOOT WOOT

Also have 2 smoke shops, some bodyguard agencies, ect.

Lonestoner
08-28-2012, 10:59 AM
I can't get my tapjoy to work for some reason. I assume it's because I'm on Android, but, I even signed up for it, and it will not show up in my installed games list. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no luck. I sent in a support ticket, and those asses told me that the game wasn't supported yet, while people are sitting back collecting gold from it. So ridiculous. My offer garden is different than ALL my RL friends' that play.

On a side note, I do have two smoke shops, two ice cream shops, and 450 gold stashed for GCs (and an extra 150) when I get to that level. All from doing free trials of stuff though, and cancelling before the trial period is over. I actually have to work for my gold. Not watch a video or just get a gold for playing. :mad:

I'm a Goodfella as well.

mxz
08-28-2012, 11:42 AM
Hold the door! If you report a glitch, you get 50g?Depends on the support person. I suspect the times I've gotten gold it's because they have no idea what I just explained and thought I had some issue that cost me gold. I've seen reported glitches again so either they're not patching it, my theory was wrong about how it worked, or the support person didn't understand or pass on the info.

NotHappyatU
08-28-2012, 11:51 AM
Depends on the support person. I suspect the times I've gotten gold it's because they have no idea what I just explained and thought I had some issue that cost me gold. I've seen reported glitches again so either they're not patching it, my theory was wrong about how it worked, or the support person didn't understand or pass on the info.

so you saying....send in a ticket...make it confusing...as much as possible...to get gold?

mxz
08-28-2012, 11:53 AM
Not sure...that's how it works...but you can...try?

Lonestoner
08-28-2012, 11:58 AM
Depends on the support person. I suspect the times I've gotten gold it's because they have no idea what I just explained and thought I had some issue that cost me gold.

Definitely the case, at least with some of them. I sent in a support ticket to Aarki (who handles every offer I've done up to this point) about the Nextiva vFAX trial offer, as there is a bug that gives a blank page to me when I click "Free Trial" on their page. I was asking if there was any other way to do it, or how to handle it, such as signing up from my computer, and they treated it EXACTLY as they have treated my other cases where I've completed an offer and not received gold. They even sent the same message template back to me, asking for a copy of the confirmation email and the email address I used to sign up, even despite the fact I stated I was UNABLE to sign up in the original support ticket.

I truly think there is either a major language barrier, or they just don't read them.